One of my favourite places to get my braised duck fix - this place is much better than the usual Yu Kee stalls found in random hawker centres. Keeping you updated on … Yu Kee Duck Rice 友记鸭饭. [Circuit Breaker Special] For the period of the “Circuit Breaker”, CHICHA San Chen has collaborated with their Duck Rice neighbours (Yu Kee) at Connexis to offer islandwide delivery via GrabFood, or via foodpanda from Fusionopolis outlet (limited areas). Islandwide Delivery: Yes How to Order: Via Oddle or GrabFood from Yu Kee Duck Rice. You can find us at : 11 Canberra Road #01-05 Sembawang MRT NTUC Foodfare Food Court - Stall 7 see map. Yu Kee Duck Rice (Bedok) Practically no meat whatsoever Charles 28 Jul, 2019 Yu Kee Duck Rice (Bedok) Pricee 17 Jul, 2019 Yu Kee Duck Rice (Bedok) I guess I just don’t like duck, so it wasn’t their fault 中文. The massive portion for one person (braised duck, lor bak, tau pok, rice) amounted to only $8.20. Using a secret recipe passed down from his father, the current organisation’s founder, Mr Seah, prides himself on using the traditional method of cooking the duck with homemade braised sauce and chilli. Yu Kee Duck Rice has its humble beginning around 1954 when its founder Mr Seah Boon Lock started selling braised duck rice at a hawker pushcart stall in Nee Soon. 3. Gong Cha Blk 168 Punggol Field #01-01 Punggol Plaza Koufu Food Court - Stall 10 see map. Kway Chap Set . Fast forward to today, Yu Kee Duck Rice still upholds its mission of serving quality heritage Teochew braised duck rice to people from all walks of life. Duck Porridge . CHICHA San Chen has teamed up with Yu Kee Duck Rice to provide islandwide delivery through GrabFood. Duck Noodle . Mention duck rice and the first place that probably comes to mind is Yu Kee Duck Rice. Behind the brand and their 26 outlets across our island are second-generation owners of Yu Kee Group, Kun Miao and Qin Quan. Yu Kee Duck Rice Penang Kitchen XO Minced Meat Noodle Food Courts My Kampung Specialty Duck Rice . The rice is fragrant, almost like in a ba chang (Rice Dumpling), but not as intense in flavour like Yu Kee's.The soup as well, Yu Kee has a strong herbal taste, whereas Kun Ji's … With more than 20 stalls in Singapore and other food businesses, Yu Kee Duck Rice 友记鸭饭 at Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre is popular amongst the Bedok residents for solid plate of duck rice. As you may have heard, many … The lor bak here is really good too (tbh I like it more than the braised duck)! Yu Kee … Yu Kee Duck Rice 友記家傳鴨饭 official Facebook Page. Also possible to order via Foodpanda (within delivery radius of NTU and Fusionopolis outlets). Chilli is amazing too. 208B New Upper Changi Rd #01-28 (Stall 28) see map. Duck Kway Teow . Established in 1961, Yu Kee first started out as a humble pushcart stall in Nee Soon selling duck rice. The main you have to order is the Braised Duck Set ($8.00) with braised duck meat, egg, beancurd, beansprouts and peanuts. Yu Kee Duck Rice. Minimum Order: None Delivery Fee: Varies by distance. 73 were here.

18k Japan Gold Price Per Gram, Hostelling International Membership Canada, Used Brilliant Earth Rings, Phantom Pathfinder Road Bike Price, Pembroke Corgi Breeder Va, Hennepin County Dmv,