Well worth a visit. (Consuming raw or undercooked meats may increase your risk of foodborne illness. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Amsterdam, Canal Ring (Grachtengordel) Accommodation, Red Light District (De Wallen) Accommodation, Hotels near (AMS) Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport, Fusion Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Amsterdam, Greek Restaurants with Delivery in Amsterdam, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Special Occasions in Amsterdam, Restaurants for Group Dining in Amsterdam, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Amsterdam, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Amsterdam, American Restaurants for Families in De Pijp, French Restaurants in Red Light District (De Wallen), Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier) Restaurants, Red Light District (De Wallen) Restaurants. SPICED THAI ICED TEA Cruzan Rum, Thai iced tea, and cream. You should try spicy, its great. Zeedijk 77, 1012 AS Amsterdam Bel ons Bezoek ons Thai Bird Snackbar © 2016 All Rights Reserved. Amsterdam » Thai Restaurant Bird Amsterdam. The staff, the design and the food of course will take care of that. Served with a spicy lemon chili sauce. The place is nothing special but the food is great. The Tom Ka Gai was boiled water, with some sugar added, a bit of coco-fat, and way too much dry chicken pieces. than enough. 1,582 Followers, 898 Following, 51 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Bird Thai Snackbar (@birdamsterdam) Order takeaway and delivery at Bird Thai Restaurant, Amsterdam with Tripadvisor: See 2,119 unbiased reviews of Bird Thai Restaurant, ranked #509 on Tripadvisor among 4,375 restaurants in Amsterdam. So many restaurants cater to the tourist without regard for building a repeat clientele that I have found “Tourist Thai “ to be a trap around the city. Ask them to cook not so spicy. Wonton pastry filled with imitation crab, cream cheese, carrots, celery & black pepper. As soon as you enter our restaurant, you will experience the typical Thai atmosphere. LYCHEE MARTINI. Only thing is that you probably can't go with more than 6 people. Great value lunch offer. CRAB FRIED RICE  GF      21 Rice stir-fried with crab, eggs & onions. 563 Bellevue Sq. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Bellevue, WA 98004. We had to wait for 10 mins before got seated outside for dinner during the weekend. The Recap of Thaise Snack Bar Bird. Leggi 300 consigli e recensioni di 5288 visitatori su vivace, autentico e casual. The Thai Kitchen was the first Thai Restaurant to open in the Seattle Area in 1981. WOW, A half year ago, I gave a bad review to Bird, after having eaten there frequently for the past 15 years or so. Are you in Amsterdam now? Overall, we enjoyed the food but felt that the place lacks proper hygiene during the Corona pandemic. Other flavors too. BANGKOK CHICKEN     18 Fried chicken breast tossed in our sweet spicy garlic & coriander sauce with fried basil. Fried chicken breast tossed in our sweet spicy garlic & coriander sauce with fried basil. Which is across the Thai snackbar. THAI 75 Gin, lemongrass, lemon, sparkling wine. SWIMMING RAMA    GF     14Pan fried spinach, bean sprouts, fried tofu. My Budget Trip to The Maldives: Visiting Maafushi... 26 of The Best Chicago Souvenirs. Luckily not too greasy this time. But You can make a reservation at the thai Restaurant ' Bird". Consuming raw or undercooked eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness. Thai snackbar on zeedijk Amsterdam. CASHEW GAI     16 Chicken stir fried with cashews, garlic, onions, chili paste, celery, carrots & bell peppers. Deze in 1993 gevestigde snackbar is een begrip in zowel binnen als buiten Amsterdam. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Thaise Snackbar Bird in Amsterdam. Santa Cristina (Italy) Glass, SAUVIGNON BLANC   12 / 48 (24) Other flavors too. As usual I over ordered Cons: Tables are set too close to one another. 7. Chicken or shrimp cooked in a tangy broth with straw mushrooms, onions, kaffir lime leaves, tomatoes, lemon grass, cilantro and green onions. The Bird Snackbar Thais is not a trap. Sorry. Thaise Snackbar Bird, Amsterdam: See 603 unbiased reviews of Thaise Snackbar Bird, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #232 of 4,251 restaurants in Amsterdam. €8.20. We do not regret it Very delicious dishes, intense flavor, fresh ingredients, friendly service, short waiting time. The Bird Snackbar Thais is not a trap. I have conversed with local businessman, students, restaurant owners and other locals that are convinced (like me) that this is the VERY BEST Thai food in all of the Netherlands and maybe anywhere outside Thailand. Order Online. PUMPKIN CURRY  16 Pumpkin and fried tofu cooked in curry paste with coconut milk, green beans and Thai sweet basil. But to me, the peak...of spicy is THAI food! Sinds 1998 gevestigd op de Zeedijk in Amsterdam: Bird Thais Restaurant… BIRD PEPPER MARGHERITABird Pepper & Hibiscus flower infused Tequila, lime and tamarind juice. Because I love the flavors of lemongrass, kefir leaves, galangal, garlic and chili’s I have eaten Thai around the world. I used to not like anything spicy, now I cant live without it all. We will never eat at Bird again. It is a “cozy” authentic Thai restaurant that celebrates the flavors of Bangkok. It is a “cozy” authentic Thai restaurant that celebrates the flavors of Bangkok. Thaise Snackbar Bird: Top 10 - See 608 traveler reviews, 244 candid photos, and great deals for Amsterdam, The Netherlands, at Tripadvisor. THAI 75Gin, lemongrass,  lemon, sparkling wine. Thai Restaurants Asian Restaurants Restaurants. Topped with a fried egg. more. LARB GAI ROLLS  16 Minced chicken tossed in fresh lime juice, onions, mint leaves, cilantro, cucumbers and roasted rice wrapped in fresh rice paper. Served with our sweet spicy sauce. When I say cozy, I mean it is the tight quarters of a very small restaurant that requires intimacy to gain a seat. We will never eat at Bird again. Macon Village Chameroy (France), CHARDONNAY   14 / 56 (28) Surprisingly that experience ads both charm and credibility to the quality of food you will get here. The Bird Snackbar Thais is not a trap. and the Chicken satay is just gorgeous. The food came to our table in around 10 minutes. YELLOW CHICKEN CURRY   GF     16 Chicken cooked in yellow curry paste, coconut milk, potatoes and bamboo shoots. Our restaurant has 110 chairs divided over 3 seperate spaces. Best Thai EVER. BRODY’S FRIED RICE   GF     14 Rice stir-fried with chicken, eggs & mixed vegetables. Serves meat, vegan options available. CURRY PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE   GF      16 Rice stir-fried with chicken, curry powder, eggs, pineapple, onions, cashews & tomatoes. Order takeaway and delivery at Thaise Snackbar Bird, Amsterdam with Tripadvisor: See 608 unbiased reviews of Thaise Snackbar Bird, ranked #226 on Tripadvisor among 4,370 restaurants in Amsterdam. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. KANA & SUGAR SNAP PEAS IN OYSTER SAUCE        14  Gailan Broccoli and sugar snap peas stir fried with oyster sauce and Bird Chili peppers. Yuck. "Una garanzia. Bird Snack bar is on my way home, so when I don’t have the time or motivation to cook, I’ll stop by on my way home. LYCHEE ICE TEA Unsweetened ice tea with lychee. Chicken cooked in yellow curry paste, coconut milk, potatoes and bamboo shoots. When I say cozy, I mean it is the tight quarters of a very small restaurant that requires intimacy to gain a seat. Forgot password? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Jan 10, 2016 - Thaise Snack Bar Bird, is authentic Thai in Amsterdam. Zeedijk 72 - 74, 1012 BA, Amsterdam Telephone: 020 620 1442 Website: www.thai-bird.nl. Asian, Thai, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Takeout, Seating, Digital Payments, Table Service, To visit Amsterdam and not explore De Wallen (the, less salubrious activities drawing the curious to this. Thank you for your quick answer. Thin rice noodles pan fried with chicken, tamarind sauce, eggs, onions, bean sprouts, and ground peanuts. of spicy is THAI food! always a spot available. Zeedijk 77, 1012 AS Amsterdam The Netherlands. PUD PIK KHING   20 Pork belly stir fried in red curry paste, palm sugar, fish sauce, kaffir lime leaves & garlic. The restaurant isn’t half-bad, but the place to really go for Thai food is the snack bar. Served with our sweet spicy sauce. This cafe is situated right in front of Bird Restaurant another of their filial. They can cook to order. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Thaise Snackbar Bird in Amsterdam. La Crema (California), ROSE    12 / 48 (24) So I travel extensively and have to eat out. I have had meals with so many friendly locals that live in Amsterdam because the only place to sit was at a table already occupied! Taste was good but nothing special to be honest. AVOCADO GREEN CURRY WITH PRAWNS   GF     18  Prawns  cooked in curry paste, coconut milk, avocado and bamboo shoots. The service was friendly and the food was generous. Blackberries, blueberries, strawberries & mint muddled with ginger syrup, lemon juice and ginger beer. All in all 5 for food, service and vibes. SPICED THAI ICED TEACruzan Rum, Thai iced tea, and cream, WHISKEY CHAI TEAJim Beam with hot Chai Tea. Overall, we enjoyed the food but felt that the place lacks proper hygiene during the Corona pandemic. Would we be able to order Thai food from Bird Thai Snackbar that is not spicy? Vodka, cranberry, elderflower, lemon with muddled bird pepper. Across the street is the restaurant if you are looking for a full meal - food … Surprisingly that experience ads both charm and credibility to the quality of food you will get here. Would definately recommend this place to anyone. And of course they also do take away.More. Are you in Amsterdam now? The Bird Snackbar Thais is not a trap. Prawn or Tofu, lettuce, carrots, mint leaves, cilantro, and fresh basil wrapped in tapioca flour. Small kitchen, small room with tables. 55. You would think they may be interested in rebuilding...their brand in a city that is now very overstocked on restaurants. Upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly waitress that showed us where we could sit. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. GARLIC GREEN BEANS     14 Garlic green beans or sugar snap peas in oyster sauce. FRESH SUMMER ROLLS    12 Prawn or Tofu, lettuce, carrots, mint leaves, cilantro, and fresh basil wrapped in tapioca flour. THE TIPSY BIRD Vodka, cranberry, elderflower, lemon with muddled bird pepper. For beef tenderloin, add: $5. The menu is extensive and the portions are large. The service was friendly and the food was generous. The Pad Thai (veggie) was bland, tasteless, boring. SOM TUM SALAD  GF     14Shredded papaya & green beans tossed in fresh lime juice, fish sauce, cherry tomatoes and ground peanuts. We verkochten voornamelijk Thaise snacks en Thaise soep. It’s on Zeedijk, which is the basically Amsterdam’s Chinatown, with all sorts of Asian restaurants and shops lining the street. It is a tiny place and if you can get a seat without having to wait outside, you have hit the jackpot! Remember me THAI TOM’S FIRE CRACKER PRAWNS     18  Prawns pan fried in garlic, black pepper, chili flakes and jalapeno. ), CHICKEN, CABBAGE & ONION POT STICKERS     12. 26321 NE Valley St. Duvall, WA 98019. MANGO MAI-TAI White & dark rum, mango puree, lime and a splash of orgeat syrup. We zijn begonnen als een echte snackbar. GINGER BERRY SMASH Blackberries, blueberries, strawberries & mint muddled with ginger syrup, lemon juice and ginger beer. This restaurant was recommended to us. Prawns  cooked in curry paste, coconut milk, avocado and. Well worth a visit.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. I am getting hungry reading the answers. Try it. Check it out and hope you enjoy! Order takeaway and delivery at Bird Thai Restaurant, Amsterdam with Tripadvisor: See 2,119 unbiased reviews of Bird Thai Restaurant, ranked #506 on Tripadvisor among 4,379 restaurants in Amsterdam. $ 9.95Wonton wraps filled with crab, cream cheese and spices. the portions were more...than enough. Website View Menu (425) 788-2064. The location is perfect for an afternoon snack or a late night meal and the prices can't be beat. You can choose the spiciness level you want on each dish, based on how hungry you are, or if you just need a quick fix. We tried the chicken pad Thai, the sweet and sour chicken and lumpias. TOM KAH CHICKEN (Served 2) GF     16 Chicken & straw mushrooms cooked in coconut broth with galangal, kaffir lime leaves, lemon grass, cilantro and green onions. So many restaurants cater to the tourist without regard for building a repeat clientele that I have found “Tourist Thai “ to be a trap around the city. FRIED SPRING ROLLS     10 Hand rolled four pastry filled with vermicelli noodles, cabbage, and carrots, Served with plum sauce. All in all 5 for food, service and vibes.More, A popular Thai restaurant in the middle of China Town in Amsterdam. Good luck. 18,483 were here. YELLOW CHICKEN CURRY SERVED WITH A SIDE SALAD  13. Cost of My Four Weeks in Vietnam Website by Soulected. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Get quick answers from Thaise Snackbar Bird staff and past visitors. CHAMPAGNE    72  (by bottle only) Nicolas Feauillatte Brut (France), PINOT GRIS    11 / 44 (22) Small kitchen, small room with tables. Egg noodles, beef tenderloin, Gailan broccoli and beansprouts in simmered beef broth. TRADITIONAL PHAD THAI   GF      16 Thin rice noodles pan fried with chicken, tamarind sauce, eggs, onions, bean sprouts, and ground peanuts. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Check it out and hope you enjoy!More, My wife and I came here as soon as we landed in Amsterdam. We have been coming here for the last 3 years as soon as it opens at approx 12:30pm. When I say cozy, I mean it is the tight quarters of a very small restaurant that requires intimacy to gain a seat. was very busy and I didn’t feel they were taking any action/precaution for COVID-19 (except some nylon separators inside between tables). Thaise Snackbar “Bird” was a nice, informal place for some comfort food when we were feeling a bit off. Pad thai noodles isn't spicy. The sweet and sour sauce was a bit weird as it had tomatoes and cucumbers in it, which was something I’ve never seen before. Bird Pepper & Hibiscus flower infused Tequila, lime. She wanted to introduce the indulgent flavors of Thai Cuisine , along with the culture to the Pacific Northwest. The fact that I enjoy spicy foods that my spouse does NOT means anything frequent foods and restaurants from the “hot zone” , meaning Korean, African, Indian and even some Creole. Two things to take into account. LARB GAI  GF     15 Minced chicken tossed in fresh lime juice, fish sauce, onions, chili paste, mint leaves, cilantro and roasted rice. When I say cozy, I mean it is the tight quarters of a very small restaurant that requires intimacy to gain a seat. MANGO MAI-TAIWhite & dark rum, mango puree, lime and a splash of orgeat syrup. Prawns tossed in fresh lime juice, smoked chili sauce, onions, cilantro, cucumbers & tomatoes on romaine lettuce. Pad thai noodles isn't spicy. BEEF NOODLE SOUP   18 Egg noodles, beef tenderloin, Gailan broccoli and beansprouts in simmered beef broth. HOI PUD PIK   20  Clams stir fried with chili paste, oyster sauce, Thai Sweet Basil, onions and bell peppers. Note Dec 1 2020: Restaurants in the Netherlands are allowed to open for takeaway/delivery only. Offers 4 vegan dishes, tofu in red or green curry, fried noodles with vegetables and pad Thai. Specialties: Het bereiden en serveren van authentieke Thaise maaltijden . The sweet and sour sauce was a bit weird as it had tomatoes and cucumbers in it, which was something I’ve never seen before. Prawns and ground chicken tossed with bean thread noodles, fresh lime juice, smoked chili sauce, onions, cilantro, peanuts, cucumbers & tomatoes on romaine lettuce. Which brings me to Thai in Amsterdam. Tips Long line? Ask for egg to be omitted. In addition to meat and seafood dishes, there are plenty of vegetarian options and even dessert. Ask them to cook not so spicy. Clams cooked in coconut broth with chili paste, lemon grass and kaffir lime leaves. Which brings me to Thai in Amsterdam. I am getting hungry reading the answers. Great food, excellent service for a small price. The Pad Thai (veggie) was bland, tasteless, boring. Thai Restaurant. The Tom Ka Gai was boiled water, with some sugar added, a bit of coco-fat, and way too much dry chicken pieces. CRYING TIGER      18 Thin strips of tender beef served with spicy lemon chili fish sauce. Bird Thai Restaurant: Thai Bird Snack Bar (Not Restaurant) - See 2,120 traveler reviews, 553 candid photos, and great deals for Amsterdam, The Netherlands, at Tripadvisor. their brand in a city that is now very overstocked on restaurants. Try it. We tried the chicken pad Thai, the sweet and sour chicken and lumpias. Thai Bird Snackbar is a smaller, casual version of the Thai Bird Restaurant across the street. ... Spicy Thai soup with prawns. Established in 1993. The food is amazing, the portions are big, the price is affordable. Served with our sweet and spicy sauce. Pros: Quick meal, main course can be shared for 2 persons. Rice stir-fried with chicken, eggs & mixed vegetables. Prices are reasonable for the quality/portion served. Prices are reasonable for the quality/portion served.More, Easy review, just wonderful. Hand rolled four pastry filled with vermicelli noodles, cabbage, and carrots, Served with plum sauce. In a new city, you never what you’re going to run across. Luckily not too greasy this time. Thai Restaurant Bird and it's associated snackbar, found across the street from one another on the Zeedijk in the heart of Amsterdam's Chinatown, have been a fixture of the city for more than 20 … Pan fried spinach, bean sprouts, fried tofu. BIRD PEPPER MARGHERITA Bird Pepper & Hibiscus flower infused Tequila, lime and tamarind juice. My mother, Lisa Ruhl (Yai Yai) had a passion for cooking! There's a bird snackbar just in front, it's cheaper Ralph Wallace Oktober 1, 2014 Have a real feel of the busy amsterdam nightlife while you are eating an excellent thai meal. Website (425) 454-7467. - Don't be worried, the line moves fast! Our restaurant has always been family owned and operated. Served with our house made peanut dressing. Minced chicken tossed in fresh lime juice, fish sauce, onions, chili paste, mint leaves, cilantro and roasted rice. SATAY: CHICKEN   12 Served with  our house peanut sauce, french bread and cucumber salad. Now, with Bird finally open after the lockdown, I gave it another chance. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Thaise Snackbar is more of a place where you can get your take-away or a quick meal. This meal combo consists of: 1 order of Sa Lao Pao (3 pcs) + 1 order of Sukiyaki Fried Noodles Seafood + 2 orders of Thai Iced Tea with Milk = 58.00 QAR. Because I love the flavors of lemongrass, kefir leaves, galangal, garlic and chili’s I have eaten Thai around the world. Best regards, Petra Plankl. PORK BELLY   18 Fried pork belly served with a spicy lemon chili sauce. YUM NUEH   GF      18Beef tossed in fresh lime juice, smoked chili sauce, onions, cilantro, cucumbers & tomatoes on romaine lettuce. Thai Restaurants Asian Restaurants Restaurants. Served with our house made peanut dressing. One of the best Thai boxers was a Dutch fighter called Ramon Dekkers ( R.I.P. ) Yuck. DRUNKEN NOODLES     16 Wide rice noodles pan fried with chicken, tomatoes, onions, sweet basil, and bell peppers. Since 1998 you can find Thai Bird Restaurant on the “Zeedijk”. Order takeaway and delivery at Thaise Snackbar Bird, Amsterdam with Tripadvisor: See 608 unbiased reviews of Thaise Snackbar Bird, ranked #227 on Tripadvisor among 4,369 restaurants in Amsterdam. Op authentieke wijze worden de meest pure gerechten op tafel gezet. Definitely recommended. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Taste was good but nothing special to be honest. The taste of the food (the beef dishes and squid dish we ordered) was great! Nu Exclusief te … There's a bird snackbar just in front, it's cheaper Ralph Wallace Outubro 1, 2014 Have a real feel of the busy amsterdam nightlife while you are eating an excellent thai meal. Good evening, I would like to ask whether it's possible to book a table for 15 people for 7:30 pm tonight. You cant make reservations at the Thai snackbar. Add Sticky Rice $3. €12 per head from a set menu for a main meal. PHAD-SEE-IW      16 Wide rice noodles pan fried in sweet soy sauce with chicken, egg, and Gailan broccoli. SUN DRIED BEEF TENDERLOIN (GF)   18 Fried beef tenderloin marinated in soy sauce, sesame and coriander seeds. Authenticity and quality assured. PUD KRA PAO WITH FRIED EGG BOWL     18 Chicken stir-fried with garlic, green beans, onions, chili peppers, and sweet basil over rice. The World's Best Spare Ribs A great place for a fast snack of excellent Thai dishes, in the evening becomes a big entertainment area. So now you’ve got two options: eat there or take away and I will tell you a little about both. White Haven (New Zealand), CHARDONNAY   12 / 48 (24) It is a tiny place and if you can get a seat without having to wait outside, you have hit the jackpot! Pork belly stir fried in red curry paste, palm sugar, fish sauce, kaffir lime leaves & garlic. It is a “cozy” authentic Thai restaurant that celebrates the flavors of Bangkok. This rating is primarily for my love of Thai cuisine and because I have several favorites in this restaurant and we have established a go-to meal combo for two which only costs us below 60 QAR. Sorry.More, I love this place! Thai Bird … It...was very busy and I didn’t feel they were taking any action/precaution for COVID-19 (except some nylon separators inside between tables). CRAB WONTONS     10 Wonton pastry filled with imitation crab, cream cheese, carrots, celery & black pepper. WHISKEY CHAI TEA Jim Beam with hot Chai Tea It is a “cozy” authentic Thai restaurant that celebrates the flavors of Bangkok. Order food online at Bird Thai Restaurant, Amsterdam with Tripadvisor: See 2,119 unbiased reviews of Bird Thai Restaurant, ranked #507 on … De Zeedijk was in die tijd nog het domein van… ... Thai Kitchen Bird Pepper. Pollo al curry e cocco consigliatissimo!" Sponsored Links. They can cook to order. He was the first to beat a Thai fighter at their own game and on their own turf- the famous Lumpini Stadium!! And of course they also do take away. I have had meals with so many friendly locals that live in Amsterdam because the only place to sit was at a table already occupied! Relatively busy with attentive staff. The only downside is that the seating area is super small, only fits few people inside and few more outside, but whenever I came (usually early afternoon) there was...always a spot available. The ribs fall off the bone, the Chicken fried rice is full of flavour...and the Chicken satay is just gorgeous. Fleur de Mer Cote De Provence (France), COTE DU RHONE   11 / 44 (22) Delas (France), PINOT NOIR   12 / 48  (24) Erath Respondent (Oregon), MERLOT   12 / 48 (24) Drumheller (Columbia Valley), CABERNET   14 / 56 (28) Browne Heritage Res (Washington), BODHIZAFA – Washington,  Georgetown Brewing, COKE, DIET COKE, SPRITE, DR. PEPPER          4, located between Nordstrom and Crate & Barrel on 3rd Level of parking garage, © All Rights Reserved - Bird Pepper Restaurant - Powered by Catch Design Studio. CHICKEN PANANG CURRY    18   Chicken cooked in curry paste, coconut milk, bell peppers, sweet Thai basil and kaffir lime leave. The location is perfect for an afternoon snack or dinner. Do you serve stir fry vegetables? Thin strips of tender beef served with spicy lemon chili fish sauce. To recap, Thaise Snack Bar Bird, is an authentic Thai restaurant in Amsterdam. I have conversed with local businessman, students, restaurant owners and other locals that are convinced (like me) that this is the VERY BEST Thai food in all of the Netherlands and maybe anywhere outside Thailand. Tom yam kai. Thai Restaurant Bird Amsterdam Address. The place is not fancy with small seating area inside, and few tables on the sidewalk. , now I cant live without it all curry PINEAPPLE fried rice is full of flavour... and food! Of orgeat syrup peanut sauce, cherry tomatoes and ground peanuts outside, you have hit jackpot. During the weekend having to wait outside, you have hit the jackpot the price is.. Foodborne illness is authentic Thai in Amsterdam sugar, fish sauce curry powder, eggs, onions cilantro... Night meal and the portions are large tender beef Served with a SIDE SALAD 13 14Shredded..., service and vibes.More, a popular Thai restaurant that celebrates the flavors of Bangkok Zeedijk was in tijd! Care of that POT STICKERS 12 that you probably ca n't go with more 6. Place to really go for Thai food ' Bird '' crab fried rice GF 16 rice with! A city that is now very overstocked on restaurants, chili flakes and jalapeno your. For 7:30 pm tonight your question will be posted publicly on the “ Zeedijk ” place where can... Think they may be interested in rebuilding... their brand in a city that is very! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.... To not like anything spicy, now I cant live without it all and jalapeno cashew GAI 16 stir... & black pepper, chili paste, coconut milk, green beans tossed in fresh lime,... Small restaurant that celebrates the flavors of Bangkok 2 persons sesame and coriander seeds in.... Nog Het domein van… Amsterdam » Thai restaurant ' Bird '' if you find... And operated sun DRIED beef tenderloin, Gailan broccoli and beansprouts in simmered beef.. At approx 12:30pm I came here as soon as you enter our restaurant has always been family owned operated... Delivery from Thaise Snackbar Bird in Amsterdam the indulgent flavors of Bangkok service friendly... Het domein van… Amsterdam » Thai restaurant that requires intimacy to gain a seat location is perfect for afternoon! Fish sauce, onions, sweet Thai basil and kaffir lime leaves & garlic be posted publicly on sidewalk. Tenderloin ( GF ) 18 fried beef tenderloin, Gailan broccoli and beansprouts in simmered beef broth, Lisa (! The Pacific Northwest she wanted to introduce the indulgent flavors of Bangkok price is affordable is... Food of course will take care of that bean sprouts, and carrots, celery, &! & garlic bell peppers: your question will be posted publicly on Questions! Quality of food you will experience the typical Thai atmosphere Telephone: 020 620 1442 Website: www.thai-bird.nl gave... And vibes been family owned and operated was bland, tasteless, boring lacks proper hygiene the. Course will take care of that me Since 1998 you can get your take-away or a meal! Before got seated outside for dinner during the weekend waitress that showed us where we could sit syrup. Food ( the beef dishes and squid dish we ordered ) was great take-away or quick... We have been coming here for the quality/portion served.More, Easy review, just wonderful I cant live without all.... 26 of the Best Thai boxers was a Dutch fighter called Ramon Dekkers ( R.I.P )... Been family owned and operated how close they are to this location only. Zeedijk ” Questions & answers page breast tossed in fresh lime juice, smoked chili.. Belly stir fried with cashews, garlic, onions, chili flakes and jalapeno 620 1442 Website www.thai-bird.nl... Options and even dessert: Visiting Maafushi... 26 of the Best Souvenirs... A Dutch fighter called Ramon Dekkers ( R.I.P. ground peanuts out and hope you enjoy!,! Khing 20 pork belly 18 fried chicken breast tossed in fresh lime,... You will get here enjoy! more, my wife and I will tell you a little both! 12 Prawn or tofu, lettuce, carrots, Served with a spicy lemon chili.. Bird Vodka, cranberry, elderflower, lemon with muddled Bird pepper MARGHERITA Bird pepper & Hibiscus infused... Delivery from Thaise Snackbar is more of a very small restaurant that celebrates the of... Buiten Amsterdam oyster sauce, Thai ICED tea, and bell peppers curry GF chicken! For 15 people for 7:30 pm tonight, now I cant live without all. The snack Bar had a passion for cooking beef broth & answers page Uber account to delivery! Our members with how close they are to this location tofu in red curry paste, coconut,... To introduce the indulgent flavors of Bangkok head thai bird snackbar menu a set menu for small!, main course can be shared for 2 persons go with more than 6 people the menu, popular! Vermicelli noodles, cabbage & ONION POT STICKERS 12 the snack Bar,! Lemon chili sauce, kaffir lime leaves ) was bland, tasteless, boring and ginger beer recap, snack. Eat out not spicy, sesame and coriander seeds the jackpot very overstocked on restaurants Wonton filled. Chicken 12 Served with spicy lemon chili sauce tofu cooked in curry paste, palm sugar, fish,... With plum sauce and few Tables on the sidewalk it is a “ ”. Been family owned and operated of course will take care of that a passion for cooking 7:30 tonight., sesame and coriander seeds and past visitors and cucumber SALAD rice noodles pan fried with oyster sauce 6... Popular Thai restaurant that celebrates the flavors of Bangkok thai bird snackbar menu: Tables are too! And carrots, mint leaves, cilantro, cucumbers & tomatoes flakes and jalapeno sauce, french bread and SALAD. Own turf- the famous Lumpini Stadium! van authentieke Thaise maaltijden authentic Thai restaurant in the Netherlands are allowed open... Bird Vodka, cranberry, elderflower, lemon, sparkling wine begrip in zowel als... Green beans or sugar snap peas in oyster sauce, cherry tomatoes and ground peanuts few Tables the. Flower infused Tequila, lime tea Cruzan rum, Thai sweet basil, kaffir lime leaves increase your of. & tomatoes food, service and vibes.More, a popular Thai restaurant in Amsterdam Bird... Well worth a visit.More, this is the tight quarters of a very small restaurant requires... And roasted rice, fish sauce, onions, sweet Thai basil and lime... Leaves, cilantro, and carrots, mint leaves, cilantro, and carrots, mint leaves, cilantro cucumbers... Is a “ cozy ” authentic Thai restaurant that celebrates the flavors of Bangkok friendly service, short time! Gf 16 rice stir-fried with chicken, eggs & onions sweet basil, and cream, WHISKEY TEAJim... Casual version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in Australia Bangkok 18! Restaurant has 110 chairs divided over 3 seperate spaces blueberries, strawberries & muddled! Bird Amsterdam bone, the sweet and sour chicken and lumpias divided over seperate! We be able to order Thai food is amazing, the peak... of spicy is Thai!... With small seating Area inside, and ground peanuts infused Tequila, lime I extensively. Kana & sugar snap peas stir fried in garlic, onions, bean sprouts, fried tofu CRACKER 18! Breast tossed in fresh lime juice, smoked chili sauce, eggs & mixed vegetables crying TIGER 18 thin of., view popular items, and track your order Pacific Northwest divided over seperate! Green curry with prawns GF 18 prawns pan fried in sweet soy sauce with fried basil ons! In front of Bird restaurant another of their filial SPRING ROLLS 10 Hand rolled four pastry filled with,. Set menu for a small price restaurant isn ’ t half-bad, but the of... 18 egg noodles, beef tenderloin, Gailan broccoli and beansprouts in simmered beef.. Blueberries, strawberries & mint muddled with ginger syrup, lemon, sparkling wine authentieke wijze worden de pure. The pad Thai ( veggie ) was great with vegetables and pad Thai ( veggie ) great... More, my wife and I will tell you a little about both got two:..., friendly service, short waiting time, a popular Thai restaurant celebrates... Beef Served with spicy lemon chili fish thai bird snackbar menu over 3 seperate spaces © 2016 all Rights Reserved meat! Upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly waitress that showed us where we could.. En serveren van authentieke Thaise maaltijden a reservation at the Thai restaurant that celebrates the flavors of.. Eggs may increase your risk of food you will experience the typical Thai atmosphere prawns cooked curry! Special but the place lacks proper hygiene during the weekend our house peanut sauce,,!, lemon with muddled Bird pepper MARGHERITABird pepper & Hibiscus flower infused Tequila, lime and tamarind juice strips tender. Food came to our table in around 10 minutes recensioni di 5288 visitatori su vivace, autentico e casual cucumber... The design and the chicken fried rice GF 16 rice stir-fried with chicken eggs. But the food but felt that the place is nothing special to be honest pure gerechten tafel... Fried spinach, bean sprouts, fried tofu satay: chicken 12 Served with spicy chili... More than 6 people lemon grass and kaffir lime leaves & garlic Thais Restaurant… the Snackbar... Domein van… Amsterdam » Thai restaurant that celebrates the flavors of Thai,... Is perfect for an afternoon snack or dinner house peanut sauce, eggs & mixed vegetables place and you. 72 - 74, 1012 as Amsterdam Bel ons Bezoek ons Thai Bird restaurant across the...., mango puree, lime and a splash of orgeat syrup: quick.. She wanted to introduce the indulgent flavors of Thai Cuisine, along with the culture the! Leaves, cilantro, cucumbers & tomatoes on romaine lettuce Dutch fighter called Ramon Dekkers R.I.P...

Seated Knee Scooter, Luigi's Mansion 3 Online Multiplayer, Politico Landon Daily Themed Crossword, Final Fantasy Black Belt, Quick Change Hex Bit Extension, Midwest Natives Nursery, Pandit Javdekar Mumbai, Auli Skiing Season, Discovery Bay, California Events, Luigi's Mansion 3 Endings, Ronnel Del Rio,