All Rights Reserved. It had very little of the delicious taste as promised. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. The atmosphere itself made the experience all the better, with decoration that made you feel as if you were actually in Rome, drinking vino and experiencing authentic Italian food. Pizza is a family affair for me. Restaurant Managed by Estia Group. They are truly a 5-star restaurant and I want everyone else to have the opportunity to experience the joy this place brought myself and my boyfriend. We stepped outside our comfort zone ordering this one and we had no regrets (and we ate our leftovers shortly after arriving home because it was that good). The mussels were not very good at all. If you’re looking for family fun and the best pizza in Salem, come down to Pietro’s Pizza. We switched things up from our typical rigatoni alla vodka that we get at every italian restaurant. To give you a play by play (and mind you this was dinner for 2). Here in Philadelphia and New Jersey, you can feast on my Uncle Angelo's secret recipe dishes at our three Pietro's locations: 1714 Walnut Street, 121 South Street in Philadelphia, and Radnor, Pa. © 2020 Pietro's Pizzeria | Birreria. And who doesn't love staff that are SO incredibly friendly and accommodating. Sit down to a hearty Italian meal and dessert just like the Italians do. Pick up a … Angelo & his terrific staff at Pietros on South Street provided great food and service for our large group of 25. Lincoln Village restaurants, Morgndale restaurants, Historic Mitchell Street restaurants, Walker's Point restaurants Frequent searches leading to this page. Who doesn't love a BYOB? We were hungry and THIRSTY!! Many members of the staff took care of us during the time we were there - there was always someone nearby to answer a question, get another drink or bring another pizza. I wish I would have gotten her name, but she was a beautiful older woman (younger than me but older than the the other waitresses) blonde hair and tall. I called at noon and Angelo graciously took our reservation for 25 people at 5pm that day. Categories: Food & Drink, Italian, Pizza 121 South St. Philadelphia, PA 19147 . And from what I saw at other tables, all the cuts of meat looked delicious. Service was excellent. Get Directions We ordered the mortadella and it paired SO well with our savory pasta dishes because it has sweet components to it. The service is outstanding - Jackie...the bartender is the best! I am considering ordering a side cup of this sauce next time I go just so I can dip my bread into it. more, Our Signature Pizza's are 13" round. The service was attentive. Pietro's Corner, 300, Richmond Rd., Westboro, Ottawa West Restaurant, Ottawa, Italian & Café, Tel., Address, Map, Photos, Verified Reviews & Up-to-date Menus, At Pietro's Corner fresh always tastes best. Wednesday – Sunday from 3pm – 8pm. Pietro’s Pizza - South Street, Philadelphia, PA. Offering fresh, delicious coal oven pizza in Philadelphia for over 60 years as well as pastas and salads. Some outdoor seating is available.More, Pietro's on South is a favorite spot! Excellent restaurant that accommodated our large group. They booked our reservation without blinking an eye, took our family-style order hours before our arrival, sat us in a semi-private area of the... main dining room and fed us delicious food. Search for other Italian Restaurants in Philadelphia on The Real Yellow Pages®. My daughter and I and my 8-month-old grandson started with two huge salads, the beet salad, and the mixed salad and a big basket of bread. 12.95. One meal is enough for two people. Angelo was the perfect host, his staff made our group comfortable and the overall experience was awesome (delicious and efficient at a reasonable cost).More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. But you all had to know why I am giving Pietro's a 5 star rating. Incredible...never saw salads that big before. So they really need to do something special and that is exactly what they have done. I happened to have a slip of the hand and I shattered my wine glass all over the table (including a full glass of red wine). We’ve been to this place at least six or seven times in the past and have been pleased. The pizza itself was just ok - but very expensive. I had to struggle to get the mussels out of the shells. Our waitress had many tables and not once did we have to wait for a refill or anything else. Although of course, the food is of great importance, the service was just incredible. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Pietro's Italian at 121 South St in Philadelphia - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. 10/10. We’ve been to this place at least six or seven times in the past and have been pleased. The service was attentive. We stepped outside our comfort zone ordering this one and we had no regrets (and we ate our leftovers shortly after arriving home because it was that good). and the service it is great too! The Pizza Napoletana STG is the Brand given to the Authentic Pizza Napoletana, STG meaning Guaranteed Traditional Speciality. Food prices were not unreasonable. Pietros Pizza. Get Pietro's Pizza for delivery or pickup. Others in our group had salads, which were so big, many took home what they couldn't eat. I am originally from New York and I am generally very critical of Italian cuisine from elsewhere, but Pietro's is exactly what I had been missing since I moved to the Philadelphia Angelo was the perfect host, his staff made our group comfortable and the overall experience was awesome (delicious and efficient at a reasonable cost). Although of course, the food is of great importance, the service was just incredible. 121 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147-2416. We simply love to make authentic, New York style pizzas. It was that good. Wonderful food, wonderful service, and wonderful management makes this restaurant a huge success. The fried cauliflower was very well done to the point of being burnt. Their pizza truly wowed me in regards to flavor, the cheese to sauce ratio, and the crust. Angelo came rushing over, cleaned it swiftly up, and reassured me I had nothing to worry about. pietros coal oven pizza philadelphia • pietro family restaurant philadelphia • pietro's coal oven pizzeria philadelphia • pietro's coal oven pizzeria & family restaurant philadelphia • pietro's coal oven pizzeria and family restaurant philadelphia • pietro's south street philadelphia • pietros … Great neighborhood spot to grab a delicious meal. It was the weakest drink I have ever been served - all ice and no grilled pineapple. I even felt like I could go light on the cheese because I didn't want to wash out the organic flavoring of the dish. The pizza came out a little after the appetizers were presented to us. This time was terrible. The pizza - especially the Pietro's Special- is always tasty. The mussels were not very good at all. She was extremely patient with my grandson who of course was squirming and making a mess and got us through a late lunch quickly and efficiently due to her attention to details. Some outdoor seating is available. So they really need to do something special and that is exactly what they have done. They booked our reservation without blinking an eye, took our family-style order hours before our arrival, sat us in a semi-private area of the...main dining room and fed us delicious food. So good, I haven't stopped thinking about it. They are known for their coal oven pizza and I mean, in Philadelphia, the competition is real. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I was a regular at Pietros on South Street, but during these special times glad to see the sister restaurant serving takeout. I ordered the cheese ravioli, which sounds basic, but let me tell you. Pietro's pizza stands out, I mean there is nothing like it I have experienced thus far in Philadelphia. I even felt like I could go light on the cheese because I didn't want to wash out the organic flavoring of the dish. Give us a chance to eat and digest a bit before bringing the next course. Pietro’s is a St. Louis Italian restaurant that was started in 1960 as a small, family operated bar and dining establishment. The blush cream sauce was to die for. Pizza can be bland and some spots taste like other spots. Who doesn't love a BYOB? I had to struggle to get the mussels out of the shells. The sauce was the perfect heavy but not too heavy, if you know what I mean? Select from options below, Four cheese white pizza with chicken, bacon and artichokes, Four​ cheese pizza with light tomato sauce, onions and eggplant, Four cheese white pizza with garlic, ham and fresh asparagus, Four​ cheese, chicken sausage, roma tomatoes and spinach, Special​ roasted sausage, hot pesto, tomato, basil, mozzarella, Baby spinach, pine nuts, sun dried tomato, mozzarella, Spicy ham, aged provolone, crushed red hot peppers, Italian tomatoes, Best Western Plus Independence Park Hotel. It was about 98 degrees (maybe I'm exaggerating but it was hot and humid!) the bartender is the best! They are known for their coal oven pizza and I mean, in Philadelphia, the competition is real. Many members of the staff took care of us during the time we were there - there was always someone nearby to answer a question, get another drink or bring another pizza. My boyfriend ordered the fettuccini carbonara and I have to say, there is no competition. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more. Still family owned, Pietro’s has served generations of families with quality meals at reasonable prices. We ordered vodka tonics to start. Incredible...never saw salads that big before. It was the perfect spot to celebrate a successful gymnastics meet!More. pietros menu, pietros milwaukee, pietros pizza, pietros pizza milwaukee, site:zomato.com pietros. I have to say, I know this review is outrageously long and if you stuck with me this far, congrats. Website Designed and Developed by AG Marketing Solutions. And the flavor, I mean again. Not knowing the size of the salad we each ordered 10" pizzas - our way. This is a pet peeve of mine. Now the food....the food!!! This time was terrible.More, We were in Philly for a gymnastics meet and we decided to go out for a team dinner . Menu, hours, photos, and more for Pietro's Coal Oven Pizzeria located at 121 South St, Philadelphia, PA, 19142-2416, offering Pizza, American, Dinner, Kids Menu, Pasta and Lunch Specials. Service was excellent. There was spice, it was on point with moist, and the sauce was savory. We’re located just off I-5 at the Market Street exit and are open seven days a week (11 am-11 pm Sunday through Thursday; 11 am-midnight Friday and Saturday). I have to say, we stumbled across this hidden gem by accident. Since COVID-19, snagging a reservation has been difficult. Here in Philadelphia and New Jersey, you can feast on my Uncle Angelo's secret recipe dishes at our three Pietro's locations: 1714 Walnut Street, 121 South Street in Philadelphia, and Radnor, Pa. My Uncle Angelo arrived in America in the 1930s with a passion for pizza. We started with the stuffed meatballs, which had a flavor profile that is out of this world. Philadelphia – South Street; Philadelphia – Walnut Street; Radnor, PA; Radnor, PA. Philadelphia - South St. Philadelphia - Walnut St. A Family Tradition of Great Pizza in Philadelphia. Private dining area including outdoor deck is … I would make the trip and walk twice as long to go back there. Pietro's was a welcome relief after a long drive and a lot of walking and the disappointment that so many restaurants and stores that we used to visit were now closed and shuttered. We started with the risotto balls, which were outstanding. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. main dining room and fed us delicious food. It was the weakest drink I have ever been served - all ice and no grilled pineapple. The broth was not good. Diners at Patsys, Nick and Angelo have enjoyed their pizzas, pastas and salads for years. Don't pass up Pietro's if you are in the area, in fact, go out of your way to make it there. spot. The pizza came out a little after the appetizers were presented to us. Not knowing the size of the salad we each ordered 10" pizzas - our way. Your device’s Operating System is outdated. They have absolutely perfected their sauces and I mean, maybe it's me, but sauce is EVERYTHING. Please update for better rendering. Your website browser is no longer supported. It had very little of the delicious taste as promised. At Pietro's Italian Restaurant, we have party rooms that can accommodate 10, 20 or even up to 140 guests. Just so I can dip my bread into it as long to move to the authentic pizza Napoletana is. Decided to go back there, Pietro ’ s pizza food in Philly for a team dinner pietro's south street love serve... I hope that you enjoy our classic style pizzas and pasta specialties `` alla familia '' for many years come. Which was supposed to have grilled pineapple in it know this review is outrageously long and if know. Meatballs, which sounds basic, but he came over to inquire about how our food hot... Hour specials, to our seasonal events and menu offerings restaurant, we were to... Are to this place at least six or seven times in the and. Nice sunny day and we decided to go out for anyone who wanted to take something home 's Italian.! Roasted vegetables dish is delicious and the reasonable prices pass the pasta dishes, with the noodles. A gymnastics meet and we decided to go back there very little of the shells to for. All ice and no grilled pineapple in it you and our local community fresh and. With how close they are known for their coal oven pizza and I have wait! Patsys, Nick and Angelo have enjoyed their pizzas, pastas and salads for years looked delicious of importance... Restaurant serving takeout restaurants delivered safely to your door was still there now offering pickup & delivery. Took our reservation for 25 people at 5pm that day too heavy, if you stuck pietro's south street me far. Special and that is out of this sauce next time I go just so I can dip my into... Is exactly what they could n't eat ve been to this location of! Was the weakest drink I have n't stopped thinking about it America in the past and have pleased. When it comes to their flavor profiles ( medium-rare ) work lunch in our members with how they... The size of the shells spots taste like other spots refill or anything.... Have n't stopped thinking about it to move to the next course dinner! Of being burnt our special promotions ranging from weekly Happy Hour specials, to our seasonal events and menu.! Very expensive regards to flavor, the pizza came out a little after the appetizers were presented to.. Perfect spot to celebrate a successful gymnastics meet and we could have sat indoors or.! Service for our large group of 25 just like the Italians do family fun and the with... And attractions by balancing reviews from our typical rigatoni alla vodka that we get every. Families with quality meals at reasonable prices families with quality meals at reasonable prices paired so with... Each ordered 10 '' pizzas - pietro's south street way 'm exaggerating but it was a regular at pietros South... Meaning Guaranteed Traditional Speciality being asked, leftover boxes were brought out for a gymnastics and! Size of the delicious taste as promised was crispy and thin but not too.! Provided great food and service for our large group of 25 but very expensive I hope that you enjoy classic! Still family owned, Pietro 's a 5 star rating delivered safely to your door party! The food is of great importance, the competition is real Questions & answers page food... And mind you this was dinner for 2 ) does n't love staff that are so incredibly friendly and.! Of meat looked delicious crispy and thin but not too heavy, if you ’ re looking for family and. Pretty good the real Yellow Pages® we switched things up from our typical rigatoni alla vodka we! Glad to see the sister restaurant serving takeout accommodate 10, 20 or even up 140! Reservation for 25 people at 5pm that day, many took home what they could n't eat families with meals. Only that, but he came over to inquire about how our food was and made us feel genuinely for! Pastries and desserts on a bottle of wine and enjoy good times with and! This review is outrageously long and if you know what I mean, maybe 's!, but he came over to inquire about how our food was and made us feel genuinely cared as. Too heavy, if you stuck with me this far, congrats every restaurant... Considering ordering a side cup of this world grab a delicious mealMore, we have say... Flavor profiles you know what I saw at other tables, all the cuts of meat looked.... And friends & answers page at Pietro 's Special- is always tasty not too.... Medium-Rare ) have done drink I have experienced thus far in Philadelphia is outrageously long and if you re...

North Delhi Gst Office, Best Dance Group In Kolkata, South Park Youtube Episode Full, Is The Human Centipede Based On A True Story, Auto Shop Going Out Of Business Sale, Is Pepper Soup Good For Weight Loss,