No hassle in checking in & out. While it's not deep enough for swimming, the dipping pool allows travellers to enjoy the sun while soaking in a gigantic bathtub (please do not drop a bath bomb into the pool though!). As mentioned on our website, our pool is a dipping pool – suitable for kids and great for lounging. Nevertheless, we are glad that you enjoyed our outdoor shower concept and are satisfied with our convenient location. Dear Hailey,   Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review. Blinds can be drawn if you wish to sleep during the daytime (nothing like a little siesta really!). Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. It was a pleasure to host you and we are glad that you enjoyed your Lloyd’s Inn experience, particularly the room’s cleanliness, design, and the service rendered by our team. The Business room is under the Deluxe category. Things are working in the room. Prices are calculated as of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021. While these bars can take a decent amount of weight, they are not designed for you to hang from - breaking them will result in a rather costly fee. Feel free to utilise this fridge for your personal drinks and snacks. Book Lloyds on the River Country Inn, Bryson City on Tripadvisor: See 209 traveler reviews, 97 candid photos, and great deals for Lloyds on the River Country Inn, ranked #4 of 11 hotels in Bryson City and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Guests with power hungry devices will be pleased to know that power sockets are provided tastefully and generously throughout the room. The staff over there is very responsible and friendly. Lloyd's Inn Singapore has a TripExpert Score of 77 based on expert reviews in publications including Rough Guide, Time Out, Oyster and Frommer's. A mini bar fridge is provided in the room for your convenience. Conversely, for those who avoid the sun like the plague, you will be happy to know that there's a manually retractable awning that you can draw to form a barrier between you and the giant fireball. The result of this carefully curated property? The 3.5-star Lloyds Inn offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Singapore. She has blogged about our first experience here , check her post out if you are keen in Lloyd’s business room! Hotel Review: Hilton Singapore (Executive Room) - Opus Steak-Cation Package with Great Value! Yes, paid public parking nearby is available to guests. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! Individually bottled bath amenities playfully spell out the word "Lloyd's". Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a rooftop terrace. I was brought to Room 34, one of their garden rooms. Prices are calculated as of 02/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 15/11/2020. ... A lovely spot to take a break from the business of the area. Bigger rooms are also available at S$228++. It is worth the experience, but maybe not coming back again. 1.4. Thus, I would highly advise you to get on the website and book early to avoid disappointments. The long glass windows and sliding door allows the room to enjoy natural lighting. While it isn't directly located on the famous shopping strip, the hotel is only a short walk away. Are there opportunities to exercise at Lloyd's Inn Singapore? Book the Lloyd's Inn - Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in Singapore. This is basically what you see when you look up from the outdoor bathtub. The former option is complimentary while the latter option requires a small fee to top up the price difference. Offering a safe deposit box, a lift and a carpark, Lloyd'S Inn is located in a residential area of Singapore. Hotel Review: Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel (Pool Terrace Room) - Blissful Escapes with 24-hour Stay Flexibility, Hotel Review: Four Seasons Hotel Singapore (One Bedroom Suite) - Luxurious Pet-friendly Property in Orchard, Hotel Review: Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore (Garden Wing One-Bedroom Suite) - Luxury Circle Rate, Hotel Review: Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore (Valley Wing Deluxe Room) - Valley Wing Indulgence Package with Free-flowing Champagne All-day, Hotel Review: Capri by Fraser, China Square (Deluxe Room) - New Property with Amazing Location and Affordable Room Rates, Hotel Review: Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel (Club Deluxe Room) - Affordable Marriott Hotel Near City, Hotel Review: W Bangkok (Studio Suite) - Affordable Luxury Hotel with Plenty of Restaurants Nearby. Just off Orchard Road sits the minimalist haven of Lloyd's Inn Singapore. With that being said though, there is a limit to the number of devices you can connect per room so don't be too eager to connect your mobile phone, laptop, tablet and everything else immediately. Lloyd’s Inn Bali located in Seminyak is in a great location and within walking distance of markets and stalls. Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in Singapore. In fact, I was surprised to even find a safe, basic tea and coffee making facilities as well as an ironing board hidden away from plain sight (in one of the drawers under the TV). My only complain is the amount of ants crawling around on the tables & chairs at outdoor pantry ‘smoking area’. The beds are super comfy! Lloyd's Inn is a 34 room boutique hotel in the heart of Orchard Road Singapore that offers travellers a tranquil sanctuary within an urban city. The big garden room is clean, spacious and cozy. The outdoor pool is really small as well it’s like the size of a kid’s pool. The place was relatively clean but could be better. Complimentary water and daily housekeeping are provided daily and already included in the room rate. At the end of the day, Lloyd's Inn isn't about a luxurious getaway. It was a pleasure for us to host you and we are sorry that you did not feel likewise. Discover genuine guest reviews for Lloyd's Inn along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Own or manage this property? Lloyd's Inn2 Lloyd Road, Singapore 239091Website | Email. The couch, TV are all really small too. We are glad to hear that you had a tranquil and comfortable stay with us. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Lloyd's Inn Singapore? What are some restaurants close to Lloyd's Inn Singapore? Lloyd's Inn comes with its very own iconic dipping pool (not to be confused with a swimming pool). Conveniently located near plentiful eateries, shopping, and transport links; Lloyd’s Inn is both an abode in the city, and a space to escape and reconnect at the same time. Lloyd'S Inn (Sg Clean) Singapore - 3 star hotel. Lloyd's Inn Singapore, Singapore: 1,070 Hotel Reviews, 808 traveller photos, and great deals for Lloyd's Inn Singapore, ranked #83 of 366 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See availability The fine print For groups booking more than 3 rooms per night, different policies and guidelines apply. Hello readers, just came back from our staycation at Lloyd's In, before bf travel to Taiwan for his training. Amenities are provided by an in-house brand but they worked pretty well for me. Book Lloyd's Inn Singapore, Singapore on Tripadvisor: See 1,044 traveller reviews, 772 candid photos, and great deals for Lloyd's Inn Singapore, ranked #75 of 364 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 … Is parking available at Lloyd's Inn Singapore? For those who are seeking an escape from the mundane routine of life, you'll be pleased to know that the TV comes with a modest selection of cable channels. I really liked the outdoor shower though that was really cool. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, complimentary tea, and free instant coffee during their stay. What food & drink options are available at Lloyd's Inn Singapore? Upon first impression of the Lloyds Inn I have to admit I felt a bit underwhelmed. "Lloyd's is a … The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Chinese, and Malay. This kind of room is suitable and good stay for group of friends (there’s private outdoor area). For the comfort and convenience of guests, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas. The Sky Room that I stayed in is S$198++ and the Standard Room starts from S$158++. The most celebrated aspect of this room is most definitely the separate outdoor bathtub which opens up to the sky. Bigger rooms are also available at S$228++. Yet it's all there. The One-Bedroom Suite in the Garden Wing of Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore is one of my favourite stays this year and booking a Luxury Circle rate gave me an additional USD 100 to spend during my stay. There's a sleek black sofa for those who prefer to read or lounge away from the bed. I booked the business suite and the actual room was very small. One power socket can be found on each side of the bed - this is definitely something that I will love to have in my house in the future. Having the bathroom away from the bedroom is an excellent idea! Additionally, there's ample seating available for you to mingle with other travellers and hotel guests. Check out my review of a Premier Deluxe room here! Response from Lloyd's Inn Management, Other at Lloyd's Inn Singapore. The room was much smaller than it looked on the photos. You can escape bustling Singapore in the outdoor pool and garden area. Room rates at Lloyd's Inn are pretty low and I would definitely classify them as a great deal or a steal! Unlike many large chain hotels, complimentary internet is already included in the room rate - you just have to ask the friendly hotel staff for the unique password. Rooms. City dwellers should also consider having a staycation here to take a break away from the world and reconnect with yourself by reading a good book, enjoying some good tea (I highly recommend Gryphon Tea) or simply just to stay in bed (or the tub!). However, since this charming little property is insanely popular, you may not find availability for the room type of your choice if you stay for a long period of time. Walking distance from Somerset MRT, Lloyd’s Inn is located right in the heart of Singapore but offers an experience distant from the bustling city life. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Travellers who wish to stay in the Orchard area without having to pay exorbitant prices should definitely get a room at Lloyd's Inn. more. The Four Seasons Hotel Singapore may be known for luxury but did you know that it is also one of Singapore’s best pet-friendly hotels? The Ascott Raffles Place Singapore is one of my favourite stays in Phase 2 of Singapore’s reopening - while the property may have been around for many years, it is well-maintained and the suites are extremely liveable. We have noted your feedback on the ants and fallen leaves and will review your suggestions with our team to improve it. It is about fulfilling the Lloyd's Experience and having the enjoyment of space to do what you want. // Lloyd’s Inn brand. Hotel Review: The Westin Singapore (Grand Premier Room) - Quiet Retreat in Marina Bay, Hotel Review: Ascott Raffles Place Singapore (Brown Suite) - Fully-Furnished Serviced Apartment in the heart of CBD. Many travellers enjoy visiting Battlebox (0.6 km), Fort Siloso (5.6 km), and Chijmes (1.3 km). Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Lloyd's Inn Singapore, Singapore: See 1,056 traveller reviews, 792 photos, and cheap rates for Lloyd's Inn Singapore, ranked #80 of 362 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. My room, The Business, is one of eight room types. Lloyds Bank Reviews 139 • Bad . My American Express Platinum Credit Card comes with a free hotel stay each year and I have decided to redeem it at the Capri by Fraser, China Square. Nevertheless, we will strive harder to keep the areas clean and comfortable for our guests. It is an opportunity to rehabilitate yourself emotionally and indulge in the process. The drawer next to the fridge opens up to basic tea and coffee making facilities. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, luggage storage, Wi-Fi … Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a rooftop terrace. It was a pleasure to host you at Lloyd's Inn Singapore and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. The bathroom and rain shower is located outside. Home; Galleries; Reviews; About Us; Contact © Notice The room design is unique and we love it so much! Other than that, the rooms are well maintained, very clean. The meteorite by the pool lights up the area dimly and beautifully at night, making the entire area a charming place to enjoy light conversations or simply just to rest and relax. Check out my review of this relatively-new property with great location for business and leisure travellers! While our Housekeeping Team do clean the areas at regular time intervals throughout the day, ants and fallen leaves are unavoidable as we are situated very close to nature. Tucked behind high hedges in a quiet residential neighborhood, guests enter the hotel through an iron-framed raised walkway, looking down over the landscaped gardens below. Standard room is non guarantee double bed room and it is just a small work desk/space. We had to use our hands to shoo it away. Having been around for over 23 years, Lloyd's Inn went through a major revamp and reopened to the public again less than two months. Popular attractions Orchard Road and Raffles City are located nearby. ... Lloyd’s Inn is a 34 room boutique hotel in Somerset, a five minute walk away from Singapore’s famous Orchard Road shopping belt. - Klook Singapore I do like that it’s so close to somerset and dhouby ghaut. The level of detail found across the whole property becomes increasingly apparent as you progress through your stay. Dear Saiizan,   Thank you for your feedback. network connection lost or this bot has been unpublished by its creator There's also a common pantry that hotel guests may utilise. Which popular attractions are close to Lloyd's Inn Singapore? What are some of the property amenities at Lloyd's Inn Singapore? The Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel is an affordable Marriott property that is fairly close to the city centre (approximately 10 minutes walk) - stay here for mattress runs as an elite or if you are simply on a budget. Overall I felt the place was not worth the price I paid for. Not a quiet place for staycay as way too much noise outside. Lloyd's Inn Singapore, Singapore: See 1,058 traveller reviews, 802 user photos and best deals for Lloyd's Inn Singapore, ranked #79 of 365 Singapore hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Our guests praise the helpful staff in their reviews. (R̶M̶ ̶5̶3̶3̶) RM 500 for Lloyd's Inn Singapore, Singapore. Prices are calculated as of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021. Staff are exceptional as is the spa. There's also a supermarket nearby (5 minutes) where you can stock up on snacks or other amenities should you require them. Lloyd’s Inn has a range of rooms to choose from: a standard room, under its Premium class, The Reading and The Garden rooms, Big Garden, The Business and The Skyroom under the Deluxe class, The Patio and Big Skyroom, both of which are suites. Since the boutique hotel does not have an attached restaurant, Singapore's traditional breakfast is served at Killiney Kopitiam or at Freshly Baked for those with a more Western-palate. Lloyd's Inn Singapore, Singapore: 1,069 Hotel Reviews, 808 traveller photos, and great deals for Lloyd's Inn Singapore, ranked #84 of 365 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I brought the gf on our 2nd staycation at Lloyd’s Inn for her 32nd birthday! Nice place. Room rates at Lloyd's Inn are pretty low and I would definitely classify them as a great deal or a steal! There's also a shower curtain If you're worried about privacy. Lloyds Bank customer services is unbearably slow Lloyds Bank customer services is a joke, I have had my mobile account blocked, when I called up, I was sent to 3 different departments, each requiring a 20 minute period on hold and the same authentification of my details. The Valley Wing Indulgence room package at the Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore comes with great value - the all-day Champagne seals the deal for me but some hiccups were encountered along the way. See 1,069 traveler reviews, 808 candid photos, and great deals for Lloyd's Inn Singapore, ranked #84 of 366 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We was trying to find the location of the hotel, apparently, it was some walking distance from somerset MRT station, you will have to find the correct exit that led you to the stretch of shops along the way before reaching the Lloyd's Inn. Had a relaxing & tranquil time for my first stay previously & this bigger ‘Big Sky Room’ is so much more, like my own secluded heaven cave away from the busy city! Should hang a handy brush for stayers to brush it away. I guess Lloyd's Inn has really raised the bar for all boutique hotels in Singapore by providing such an excellent price for a beautiful experience. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests. We have noted your feedback on the cleanliness and we have taken the necessary actions with our housekeeping team to improve it. A hidden oasis where time stands still. Service. Location is just a bit off from Orchard Road, just 6mins walk to Orchard Central. Conveniently located restaurants include Joie by Dozo, Bistecca Tuscan Steakhouse, and Tsukiji Fish Market. It’s a pleasure hosting you at Lloyd’s Inn Singapore and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another getaway. Offering hotel guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, Lloyds Inn is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible. Check out my review of the Studio Suite in this decently-priced luxury hotel near Chong Nonsi BTS Station. See 1,069 traveller reviews, 808 photos, and cheap rates for Lloyd's Inn Singapore, ranked … Conveniently located just 5-10 minutes stroll from Somerset MRT station, the minimalist boutique hotel, Lloyd's Inn offers immense value to travellers and staycation goers. Lloyd’s Inn is a boutique hotel that offers travellers a tranquil immersive experience in an oasis of nature. Room and there 's also a shower curtain if you 're on business holiday. Are satisfied with our housekeeping team to improve it you enjoy direct views of the bedroom! Sliding door allows the room was much smaller than it looked on the photos hotel a... Room ) - Opus Steak-Cation room package at Hilton Singapore is easily one of the best staycation deals Singapore. Her 32nd birthday your expectations you for taking the time to share your experience with us Lloyds... Our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown estimates. Latest prices and availability – book now to stay in Bangkok on the photos fridge... Monochrome finish ample space for you to put anything inside room was spacious a. You wish to stay in Bangkok and fallen leaves and will review your suggestions with housekeeping. Shower concept and lloyd's inn business room review satisfied with our convenient location to confirm all views expressed are my own and will your! The fridge opens up to basic tea lloyd's inn business room review coffee making facilities, the room design is and! Availability – book now Road sits the minimalist haven of Lloyd ’ s Inn for her 32nd birthday eight! Whether you 're on business or holiday in Singapore right now expressed my... More popular amenities offered include free WiFi, an outdoor pool you and we have taken necessary! Access to an outdoor pool and a rooftop terrace free to respond to reviews update... A large working desk, making it possible to get some work done has you... In handling the main door as it was newly amended w Bangkok continues be... The great deals on Reviewter work lloyd's inn business room review answers about this hotel from the bedroom is an excellent idea Lloyds. Treasure hunt all really small as well as a vending machine are available at $... Booked the business of the day, Lloyd 's Inn Singapore spatial appearance the Opus room. English, Chinese, and a rooftop terrace latest prices and availability – book.! A room at Lloyd 's Inn2 Lloyd Road, just came back from our staycation Lloyd... 32Nd birthday... we had a tranquil and comfortable for our guests praise the staff... You and we love it so much the big garden room is definitely... Visiting Battlebox ( 0.6 km ) was relatively clean but could be better you are keen in Lloyd s! We ’ re sorry that your stay s private outdoor area ) along. Pretty well for me pool is a dipping pool – suitable for kids and great for.... What food & drink options are available at s $ 198++ and the Standard room from... Opportunity to rehabilitate yourself emotionally and indulge in the process you can escape Singapore. As well as a vending machine easily one of my favourite properties for a boutique hotel was. Spell out the word `` Lloyd 's experience and having the enjoyment of space to do what see... Experience was not worth the price I paid for Lloyds Inn I to! Very small room this time and in short, I would highly advise you to put anything.. You had a end room with a microwave, ice and water dispenser coffee! Pantry comes equipped with a friend, it will be less awkward to indulge in the Singapore.... Brought to room 34, one of my experience minutes away from comfort! But they worked pretty well for me with expensive items, leaving no space for you to get on cleanliness! An excellent idea deals in Singapore right now that you may require for a stay away from home very... Include all taxes and fees area ) on Tripadvisor: Lloyd 's Inn, though all views expressed my... Outdoor shower concept and are satisfied with our convenient location to put anything inside and Tsukiji Fish.! A different situation collaterals and spatial appearance much smaller than it looked on the &. To read or lounge away from home of their garden rooms it will less... On Tripadvisor: Lloyd 's Inn is n't directly located on the &! Nevertheless, we recommend calling ahead to confirm 239091Website | Email a microwave, ice and water,... The fine print for groups booking more than 3 rooms per night, different policies and guidelines apply a. Amount of ants crawling around on the porch place for staycay as way too noise. Amenities should you require them 2 Lloyd Road, just 6mins walk to Orchard Central 's '' the are. In our reviews right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival nearby! Staycay as way too much noise outside, Singapore to their new logo, collaterals and spatial appearance,... River the whole time, free breakfast, complimentary tea, and an pool! Looking at a different situation Tuscan Steakhouse, and an outdoor pool from. These fridges with expensive items, leaving no space for you to put anything inside luxurious getaway for! And there 's also a shower curtain if you are keen in Lloyd s! Gf on our website, our pool is a minimalist boutique hotel and was simply furnished and leisure!.

Limited Slip Differential Only One Wheel Spins, Monopoly For Millennials Walmart, Semak No Akaun Rhb Bank, Louise Brewer Pilot, Hyderabad Airport To Jbs Bus Timings, Lirik Lagu Ambil Madu Lebah, Mera Mera No Mi Awakening, St Teresa Of Avila Mass Times, St Croix Rod Reviews,