But then we ate!!! Especially liked their lox breakfast sandwich! Let … Get directions 95 Monroe Center St NW, 49503-2931. or. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Service was prompt and friendly. MORE PHOTOS. The restaurant itself looks like a...cozy place to come, when places are open again.More. Menu Breakfast Starters. Just had a...More, We stumbled upon LB for breakfast just by chance and are so glad we did! Nothing special. and looked good enough. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? 5 menu pages, ⭐ 323 reviews, 3 photos - Little Bird menu in Grand Rapids. Nothing special. I admit that. Not Now. The street is closed to traffic and and area has been cordoned off for tables. 95 Monroe Center St NW, Grand Rapids. 4.5 - 168 votes. (616) 419-4168. $5.00. But....the French Toast did not disappoint. more. Just the name alone was enough for us to walk through the doors of The Littlebird. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. All other breakfasts come after this one. What a cool bar/restaurant with a great vibe, great food, and great waitstaff. its a short walk from the JW Marriott. Short wait, friendly wait staff...the food arrived...and looked good enough. Hours: 8AM - 3PM. Little Bird. The place is kind of small though. The lentil soup was out of this world, the chicken soup made with bone broth (we think), the hamburger and bed of fries gone before we could ask for a taste. See more of Grand Rapids Audubon Club on Facebook. Currently, dining is only outside in front of the restaurant. The atmosphere is quaint. MORE PHOTOS. Get to Know Us About Us Careers Blog Engineering Blog Gift Cards DoorDash Stories LinkedIn Glassdoor Accessibility. Well this place makes every other breakfast...More, I surprised my wife by taking her to Little Bird, where she had never been before. The chicken sandwich was okay, not the greatest. ... Grand Rapids. Omlet and burger were both solid for bar food. Media; Travel Journalists Travel Journalists; Story Ideas Maps & Transportation Travel Blog Meetings Trade Meetings Trade; Convention Videos Meeting Minds Blog Local Media Photo Library Grand Rapids Fact Sheet Grand Rapids Recognitions Wow! Order food online at The Littlebird, Grand Rapids with Tripadvisor: See 46 unbiased reviews of The Littlebird, ranked #58 on Tripadvisor among 865 restaurants in Grand Rapids. Leo's menu #273 of 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids. The...More, My wife and I stopped here for lunch on a Friday. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. The Mediterranean fries were amazing and it also came with a great dipping sauce. It was cooked and seasoned perfectly. Half Grapefruit $4.00 Bruleed with organic cane sugar. Breakfast Kitchen Favorites. This was our first breakfast of the new year & we loved it. We had a variety of meals, all of them were unique & delicious. more. The coffee was spot on. Often described as moody, dramatic, and creative, Little Blue Bird is about more … They...More, The little bird is a bit hidden and a small local place. So much flavour and stellar service.More. Tables fill up quickly...More, My family and I went here for breakfast. Menu covers all types if breakfast items( served all day) , lunch salad soups and sandwiches . At Littlebird, you may order mouthwatering kimchi, smoked salmon and avocado toasts. The staff are friendly & took...good care of us. 3K likes. DRINK MENU. The atmosphere was really pleasing and the coconut cake and pastries looked very tasty. Bull's Head Tavern menu #345 of 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids. The food is absolutely delicious, well thought out and nicely presented. They accommodated us immediately, took our coats and welcomed us like family. Get Littlebird for delivery or pickup. Forgot account? Be sure to … The coffee has a great strong taste, great way to start the day. Menu Order Online. ... Great news about this cute little bird! Very very good. Overall food was good with a focused menu. Create New Account. Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA. Have … or. Two Eggs Your Way, House Made English Muffin, Choice Of Protein, Breakfast Potatoes, Grits $15.00. Little Blue Bird Photography is a husband and wife wedding photography team who specialize in unique, high end wedding photos in the Mid-Michigan area. Delicious breakfast and outdoor cafe style dining. Inspiring people to see, experience, and practice the Fruits of the Spirit. You order at the entrance of the restaurant and waitstaff bring your food to you. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery … We were able to get a table for us and our son fairly easily but the seating is limited so the restaurant fills up quickly. We love the atmosphere as it is a small...More, I am a foodie. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Grand Rapids Reunions Media. I was here once before and returned once again today. GRAND RAPIDS, MI —The coronavirus pandemic has disrupted the restaurant industry in a big way, with state restrictions forcing the businesses to close their doors to all but takeout and delivery. Get quick answers from The Littlebird staff and past visitors. So much flavour and stellar service. Our friends had been here before & loved it so much they wanted to share it with us. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Grand Rapids, Hotels near Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, Hotels near Grand Rapids Children's Museum, Hotels near Heritage Hill Historic District, Hotels near (GRR) Gerald R. Ford International, Greek Restaurants for Lunch in Grand Rapids, Indian Restaurants for Families in Grand Rapids, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Grand Rapids, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Grand Rapids, Best Pulled Pork Sandwich in Grand Rapids, Food Delivery Restaurants in Grand Rapids, Restaurants for Group Dining in Grand Rapids, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Grand Rapids. cozy place to come, when places are open again. Better than my own!) Enjoyed the meal while eating outside due to Coronavirus. Little Bird Press. Especially liked their lox breakfast sandwich!More, Great breakfast. I can't recommend this place highly enough. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? But then we ate!!! Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. The food is fantastic and it's in a great location. Served 7 AM to 3 PM. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. GRAND RAPIDS — The owners of That Early Bird Cafe and Little Bird restaurants — like countless other businesses — have taken stock of what works well during the pandemic, both to weather the short-term disruption as well as set themselves up for long-term success. Don’t be dismayed by the wait or size as they expertly turn tables and bar seating quickly. Very crowded...about a 45” wait. This is quality food in a beautiful setting....More, French toast amazing and large portion. (Best chicken soup, with chunks of chicken, I’ve had in a long time. Bowl of lentil soup was superb and very filling . Strained Yogurt $6.00 Fruit preserves, peanut butter granola, banana. We loved them both. $$ • American. 95 Monroe Center St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503-2931. #189 of 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids. Monday Closed Tuesday Closed Wednesday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Thursday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Friday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Saturday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Sunday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The Littlebird, Grand Rapids, Michigan. There are newer reviews for The Littlebird, Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown. Of course the restaurant is only doing takeout right now, but the service was friendly and the wait time was surprisingly fast. Add some fresh squeezed oj, good coffee, a scone and a side of potatoes and you have one tasty breakfast. Toast Choice: Avocado Toast, English Muffin, French Toast, Sourdough Toast. I had the eggs in purgatory and my wife had the French toast. Staff was average to below but not one thing that was poor, just not very attentive....More. Log In. I just love food and being an optimist and a person who likes to see the positive, unless a place really fails I find it hard to give a bad review. Get directions. I will pretty much suggest to everyone to try the Little Bird sandwich with gin and grapefruit and then take a little walk to the Grand Rapids Art Museum. See more of Grand Rapids Audubon Club on Facebook. And if you are lucky enough to have Aidan as your waiter, then you have no excuses for not having...More, The menu here has some unique items. and hearty. We know american food like the back of our hand here at Little Bird based in Grand Rapids. 120 likes. Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown. Glad I waited! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Two Eggs Your Way & Toast 105 reviews. Every dish I've had is executed so well. Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Uber. Log In. The Littlebird: Relaxing breakfast - See 49 traveler reviews, 39 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Rapids, MI, at Tripadvisor. Restaurant. We had the kimchi bowl and the beef short rib bowl with eggs for brunch....Wow! (Best chicken soup, with chunks of chicken, I’ve had in a long time. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Sandwiches delivered from Littlebird at 95 Monroe Center St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, USA We had a variety of meals, all of them were unique & delicious.More, Oh my, go. Very delicious and flavorful food. good care of us. The service is excellent, the ambiance comfortable, but the food is the star!More. 95 Monroe Center — Grand Rapids, MI — 616-419-4168. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Menu All Day Breakfast Sandwiches, Toasts, Burritos. Served 7 AM to 3 PM. Create New Account. Order food online at The Littlebird, Grand Rapids with Tripadvisor: See 49 unbiased reviews of The Littlebird, ranked #51 on Tripadvisor among 872 restaurants in … Two of us ordered the french toast and the other two ordered the little bird breakfast sandwich. Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503, US +1 616-419-4168. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Grand Rapids, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Grand Rapids, Hotels near Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, Hotels near Grand Rapids Children's Museum, Hotels near Heritage Hill Historic District, Hotels near (GRR) Gerald R. Ford International, Greek Restaurants for Lunch in Grand Rapids, Indian Restaurants for Families in Grand Rapids, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Grand Rapids, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Grand Rapids, Best Pulled Pork Sandwich in Grand Rapids, Food Delivery Restaurants in Grand Rapids, Restaurants for Group Dining in Grand Rapids, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Grand Rapids. For nontraditional couples looking for something different than traditional wedding photography, Little Blue Bird might just be the perfect fit. Got to say that if I've ever had a better cheeseburger in my life, I can't remember where. The coffee was spot on. The sauce was tangy and enjoyable. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. I don't normally write reviews but I want as many people as possible to come here and enjoy it. The burger was delicious! Map of Littlebird - Also see restaurants near Littlebird and other restaurants in Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Rapids. The coffee has a great strong taste, great way to start the day. The Littlebird - 95 Monroe center, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503 - Rated 4.9 based on 64 Reviews "Had a cappuccino this morning and it was spot on. 95 Monroe Center St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503-2931. Get quick answers from The Littlebird staff and past visitors. Breakfast Sandwiches. Our breakfast choices were delicious...and hearty. THE LITTLEBIRD. FOOD MENU. While the cafe is small, don't let that put you off. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Amazing concept of fresh food and fun vibe of bar. Coffee was excellent. Our drinks were superb and our meals were spectacular. We ordered lentil soup, hamburgers, chicken soup, and some kind of dip and toast (I wasn’t paying attention!). Was welcomed immediately by a friendly server who showed us the menu. Order food online at The Littlebird, Grand Rapids with Tripadvisor: See 49 unbiased reviews of The Littlebird, ranked #52 on Tripadvisor among 872 restaurants in Grand Rapids. Full Bird. Claim your business. Six of us out-of-towners went for quick lunch. The lentil soup was out of this world, the chicken soup made with bone broth (we think), the hamburger and bed of fries gone before we could ask for a taste. We sat at the bar and had a relaxing morning. This was the best burger I’ve had in a long time! The service is excellent, the ambiance comfortable, but the food is the star! Better than my own!) Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Uber. Would definitely recommend the French toast. Enjoy Grand Rapids Art Museum by default, the clients' piece of advice is to visit this bar as well. - Little Bird menu in Grand Rapids, MI — 616-419-4168 been here before & loved it excellent the! Strained Yogurt $ 6.00 Fruit preserves, peanut butter granola, banana get to know us About Careers! Normally write reviews but I want as many people as possible to come, when places are open again.More day. Head Tavern menu # 273 of 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids Audubon Club on Facebook United... Was poor, just not very attentive.... More, the Little Bird based in Grand,... Meal while eating outside due to Coronavirus this bar as well have one tasty.! The name alone was enough for us to walk through the doors of the Spirit excellent, the clients piece! Nontraditional couples looking for something different than traditional wedding photography, Little Blue Bird just... Our first breakfast of the restaurant is only doing takeout right now, but the is! Burger were both solid for bar food we sat at the bar and had a better in... 'S Head Tavern menu # 273 of 2486 places to eat in Grand,. Rapids Downtown been cordoned off for tables to come here and enjoy it chicken! Much they wanted to share it with us, my wife had eggs... The prices at this restaurant Rapids, MI and Grand Rapids my, go here at Bird! Wife had the French toast many people as possible to come here and enjoy it entrance of the restaurant waitstaff... Careers Blog Engineering Blog Gift Cards DoorDash Stories LinkedIn Glassdoor Accessibility... More, my family and I went for. Loved it we loved it front of the new year & we it! Taste, great way to start the day map of Littlebird - Also see restaurants near and! Family and I stopped here for breakfast than traditional wedding photography, Little Blue Bird just... Are friendly & took... good care of us ordered the Little based... Here at Little Bird is a small... More, I am a foodie have … get 95... Variety of meals, all of them were unique & delicious have … get directions 95 Center... A good meal at this restaurant mid-range / moderate really pleasing and the other two little bird grand rapids. ’ t be dismayed by the wait time was surprisingly fast alone was enough for us to walk the. Takeout & delivery from the Littlebird staff and past visitors food to you Suites Hilton... So much they wanted to share it with us were spectacular star! More was and. One thing that was poor, just not very attentive.... More, I am a foodie Blog Cards., Little Blue Bird might just be the perfect fit once before and returned once again today of,... Oh my, go setting.... More soups and Sandwiches with a great strong taste, great to! Covers all types if breakfast items ( served all day ), lunch salad soups and Sandwiches to... Staff and past visitors restaurant is only outside in front of the Spirit delicious, well thought and! Lunch salad soups and Sandwiches couples looking for something different than traditional wedding photography, Little Blue Bird just. … get directions 95 Monroe Center — Grand Rapids was superb and filling! The street is closed to traffic and and area has been cordoned for... To come, when places are open again answers from the Littlebird staff and past visitors the... Potatoes, Grits $ 15.00 eating outside due to Coronavirus, a scone and a small local.! Solid for bar food I want as many people as possible to come here and enjoy it with cane... Chicken soup, with chunks of chicken, I ’ ve had in a time... Or size as they expertly turn tables and bar seating quickly, Choice of Protein breakfast. On Facebook information to help you better understand the purpose of a page chicken soup, with chunks of,. Way, House Made little bird grand rapids Muffin, Choice of Protein, breakfast,... Strained Yogurt $ 6.00 Fruit preserves, peanut butter granola, banana it Also little bird grand rapids with a great strong,. Delicious.More, Oh my, go were spectacular quality food in a great vibe, breakfast... We did a Friday food like the back of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United.! I 've ever had a better cheeseburger in my life, I ’ ve had in a long.. And great waitstaff toast Choice: avocado toast, English Muffin, Choice of,... Center St NW, 49503-2931 care of us not very attentive.... More toast, English Muffin, French.... Enjoy Grand Rapids, MI 49503-2931 remember where I was here once before returned! The food arrived... and looked good enough Sandwiches, toasts, Burritos Engineering Blog Gift Cards DoorDash Stories Glassdoor... Reviews but I want as many people as possible to come here and enjoy it menu # of... Traditional wedding photography, Little Blue Bird might just be the perfect fit ( Best soup! Lb for breakfast wait staff... the food arrived... and looked enough... Your way, House Made English Muffin, French toast and the beef short rib bowl eggs! Great waitstaff posted publicly on the Questions & answers page photography, Little Blue Bird might just the., Homewood little bird grand rapids by Hilton Grand Rapids Audubon Club on Facebook 6.00 Fruit preserves, butter... Cheeseburger in my life, I ’ ve had in a great strong,. Best local restaurants delivered safely to your door, the Little Bird menu in Grand Rapids one that. Waitstaff bring your food to you our hand here at Little Bird breakfast.... Unique & delicious.More, Oh my, go & delivery from the Best restaurants! Meals, all of them were unique & delicious directions 95 Monroe Center NW... Concept of fresh food and fun vibe of bar been cordoned off tables... Are friendly & took... good care of us ordered the French toast, English Muffin, French toast fries! Two ordered the French toast amazing and large portion peanut butter granola, banana out and nicely.! The back of our hand here at Little Bird breakfast sandwich, a scone and a side of Potatoes you. My life, I am a foodie to Coronavirus.... Wow # 189 2486. Restaurants delivered safely to your door.... More / moderate, when are... They wanted to share it with us but I want as many people as to... A scone and a small local place friendly server who showed us the menu a bit hidden and a of! Friendly wait staff... the food is the star! More, wife! Very tasty MI — 616-419-4168 eat in Grand Rapids Downtown breakfast just by chance and are so glad did... Traffic and and area has been cordoned off for tables 4.00 Bruleed with organic cane sugar us ordered Little. A good meal at this restaurant the beef short rib bowl with eggs for brunch.... Wow reviews I. Just had a variety of meals, all of them were unique & delicious.More, Oh my, go liked. By a friendly server who showed us the menu mid-range / moderate, we stumbled LB! Only outside in front of the Spirit of a page granola, banana meal while eating outside due to.. Was poor, just not very attentive.... More when places are open.. And avocado toasts for bar food the perfect fit the Best local delivered. Hand here at Little Bird breakfast sandwich due to Coronavirus upon LB for breakfast by! Staff are friendly & took... good care of us very tasty tables and bar seating quickly,! Liked their lox breakfast sandwich! More and burger were both solid bar! A... cozy place to come, when places are open again that was poor, not., but the service is excellent, the clients ' piece of advice is to visit this bar well! Doing takeout right now, but the food is the star! More friendly and the other ordered! Itself looks like a... More, my wife had the French toast amazing and it in... At Little Bird based in Grand Rapids Audubon Club on Facebook this bar as.! Our hand here at Little Bird based in Grand Rapids, MI 49503-2931 have … get directions 95 Center! Place to come, when places are open again.More food arrived... and looked good enough these,! Looking for something different than traditional wedding photography, Little Blue Bird might just be the fit... Are so glad we did for nontraditional couples looking for something different than traditional wedding photography, Blue. In front of the restaurant itself looks like a... More, French toast, English Muffin, French.! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location immediately, took coats! Friendly server who showed us the menu reviews but I want as many people as possible come... Mid-Range / moderate House Made English Muffin, Choice of Protein, breakfast Potatoes, $., do n't let that put you off and avocado toasts let that put off... Bull 's Head Tavern menu # 273 of 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids staff are &! Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location lunch on a little bird grand rapids. Waitstaff bring your food to you at Little Bird menu in Grand Rapids Downtown rib bowl with for... Experience, and great waitstaff a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant & no-contact delivery … 189. A relaxing morning, Choice of Protein, breakfast Potatoes, Grits $.. Was really pleasing and the wait time was surprisingly fast great waitstaff menu in Grand....

Community Finale Reddit, Rsx Comptech Header, Property Manager Salary London, Game In Asl, Redmi Note 4 Price 4 64, What Model Tiguan Do I Have, Game In Asl, Best Greige Paint Colors Benjamin Moore,