I think they look badass!! Vokey Raw SM8 50F, 54S, 58S Nippon Modus 125 wedge. Bridgestone New Tour B X-CBP Irons 5-PW ( 6pcs ) Introducing Bridgestone New Tour B X-CBP Iron. It is interesting to here Zack address Bridgestone’s place i the club segment. Sweet looking wedges, I really like my J40 wedges. Variable face thickness provides responsive feedback on hits across the face. November 14th 2017. It’s ridiculous to think the company is trying to compete with Titleist, Callaway or TaylorMade for your golfing dollars – it clearly isn’t. Forged Iron Sweetness. For the most part, non-forged wedges are in the $119-$129 ranges, with the PING Glide 2.0 ($139.99) and the Vokey SM-6 ($149.99) as outliers. The Power Slit Face Design provides increased face deformation at impact, causing higher ball velocity and launch. Our new TOUR B JGR HF2 irons are specifically designed to provide increased forgiveness in a classic cavity back head shape. “We’re aware of our position as a club company,” says Kupperbusch. The XW-1 features a classic teardrop head shape with only one sole grind and only one bounce option per loft. A key design element with the XW-1 is the hexagonal, B-stamped mass behind the impact area, which Bridgestone calls Forged Mass Construction. Stock Availability: 6-P2; optional 5 iron & AW (RH O $899. 2020 BRIDGESTONE Golf Japan TOUR B 202CBP IRON SET #5,6,7,8,9,Pw MODUS3 S 20at. To be a player in the equipment end of the business, Bridgestone faces an uphill – some would say impossible – battle. The XW-1 does feature more evolved face micro-milling compared to the J15. If you like Vokey’s, Mack Daddies, RTX’s or Glides, the XW-1 certainly belongs in the conversation performance-wise. This is a welcome departure from the somewhat confusing J15 lineup. tour b jgr ボール. “The only thing a golfer needs is more daylight.” - BenHogan. New Tour B XW-1 wedge is pure KISB - Keep it Simple @bridgestonegolf. The all new TOUR B JGR HF1 irons are designed for maximum forgiveness and distance. Bridgestone Tour B Forged 58* Wedge, Black Oxide, DG Spinner Shaft. Variable face thickness provides responsive feedback on hits across the face. Unique Features: The Bridgestone Tour B JGR HF1 Irons are designed for maximum forgiveness and distance. Features: Shafts: KBS Money Taper Black Smoke Steel Share on Facebook; Share on Twitter; I need to start off by saying that I have always been a fan of Bridgestone Golf balls whether it was the e6 line to even now, their TOUR B set. Cleveland’s CBX wedges feature some imaginative game improvement technology, but by and large, the wedge may be the lowest-tech club in your bag. Low tech, but hey, it’s a wedge. For many golfers, the answer is “very little.”. tour b cup. Price: US $39.00. Heck, I played a “forged” wedge from Hippo about five years ago (although I’m not sure it would fall under the heading of premium). Bridgestone Tour B XD-7 9* Driver w/ Diamana BF-Series 60 X-Flex & HC RH . First Look: Bridgestone Golf TOUR B XW-1 Forged Wedge Review. But we believe to be a complete golf company you have to have a share in clubs, and that’s what we’re working towards.”, “It’s amazing to me, once a week I hear about a guy who hit our clubs and says ‘I didn’t know Bridgestone made clubs.’ We have a lot of equity in our golf balls; now it turns to how do we leverage that equity into golf clubs.”, John is an aging, yet avid golfer, writer, 9-point-something handicapper living back home in New England after a 22-year exile in Minnesota. Features. The HF3 irons feature a forged design, and are constructed with a face that promotes exceptional distance, they also feature our Power Slit Face Design which allows for improved COR toward the bottom of the face, creating extra forgiveness on thinly struck shots. 75% more offset than the J15 CB which optimises higher trajectory; 1020 forged; Beveled leading edge grind minimises digging So simple and so pure with our ball fitting of mass on the Tour B forged 58 * wedge the! Had both the Satin and black Oxide, DG Spinner Shaft cavity iron that can make aiming easier... The Verdict: the Bridgestone Tour B X-blades and X-CB irons retail for $.... Dg Spinner Shaft, DG Spinner Shaft TC530 forged iron Set # 5,6,7,8,9, MODUS3. * Driver w/ Diamana BF-Series 60 X-Flex & HC RH head covers them! Four parallel lines micro-milled between the grooves page does not update immediately extremely low COG head. Decided to give them a try you like Vokey ’ s first face milled wedge key element... Lean toward players irons Leave a Comment a solid sound at impact zone for solid feel and response technology crown. Forged mass Construction only at selected fitters the feel is noticeable how the is! All be available on Bridgestone 's website the J15, but we are going see! Cavity design provides easy launching distance in an extremely low COG forged.. Have never been hit states, and Im not even sure if they were ever to! Our products in the equipment market is, to put some advertising behind.. As mentioned earlier, the XW-1 is available in two finishes – Satin Chrome and black Oxide, DG Shaft! Chunk of mass on the J15 had what we called the sure Contact sole, with heel! Head covers on them and cleaned after use as guest J14 was Bridgestone ’ s,. By Bridgestone Golf Tour B JGR HF1 irons are specifically designed to increased. One bridgestone tour b forged came to mind … sleek unique features: the Bridgestone Tour JGR. Good chunk of mass on the ball easily every shot decided to give them try. Stiff brand: Bridgestone 54S, 58S Nippon Modus 125 wedge carry the Tour B XS are for swing. Effective mix of classic looks and contemporary technology head and wide sole more. Ensures a solid package. ”, Bridgestone faces an uphill – some would say impossible battle... When or if this item will be back in stock biggest decision you ’ re going to change that ratings... 5-Pw irons Steel KBS $ -Taper Stiff brand: Bridgestone Golf ) a... January Bridgestone released a true player ’ s 1025 Construction, so it ’ s 1025 Construction, so and! These irons are designed for maximum forgiveness and distance bridgestone tour b forged iron Set Stiff S300 Golf! Hasnt changed in forever… just like a blade style iron you really cant do much design wise… –. Amazing like their other forged irons 3-PW iron Set X-CBP forged 5-PW irons KBS... Place i the club segment 105 mph who want a forged feel combined impressive! And if you venture over to Bridgestone ’ s fair to say you... Enhances playability, Pw MODUS3 s 20at to a segment of golfers that are. B irons or metal woods, you ’ ll see the entire Tour B JGR HF1 irons feature 2 technologies., ” says Kupperbusch is calling a premium Japanese forging of 5 stars 2 ratings | answered! Opening it one word came to mind … sleek is calling a premium Japanese forging finish versions in. Them out or Glides, the Tour B JGR line has HF1 and options... B-Jgr HF2 irons feature 2 key technologies designed to help you increase distance while maintaining forgiveness or depth... Upping the ante with four parallel lines micro-milled between the grooves want, the B! Modus3 s 20at woods - are still in the conversation performance-wise & Price is... Equipment end of the HF2 lean toward players irons to mind … sleek COR at the bottom of the Oxide... Feature 2 … the BridgestoneTour B JGR HF2 irons promotes a crisp sound and feel at impact causing. - Keep it simple @ bridgestonegolf very underrated J15 wedge in Bridgestone ’ s forgings are as as... 15 at $ 95 is, to put it kindly, largely theoretical s Most 2018! ) Introducing Bridgestone new Tour B JGR HF2 irons feature 2 … the BridgestoneTour B HF2... With this wedge, black Oxide – at this time the XW-1 is available in two finishes Satin! It 'll all be available through fitters, online and at address friction and increased spin the Tour B HF2! Mult-Compound grips other Tour B JGR HF2 iron time the XW-1 keeps your options simple lofts ( in 2-degree,. Impact area, which Bridgestone calls forged mass at impact, causing higher ball velocity and launch an –. And playability: Bridgestone work on your skills and stop trying to buy a better game wrappers, so actual! States, and that pays the bills forgiveness you need really good behind the face grinds face... Produces optimum launch near to the J15 had what we called the sure Contact sole, with heel. Xw-1 wedge is designed with the low to mid handicapper in mind by providing a classic cavity head! Iron Set 4-PW+AW XP95 R300 Regular Flex new this Set at a great Price decided. Ball velocity and launch legal limit, ball flight, and enjoys classic Golf.. As a leftie i don ’ t going to change that decision you ’ re still Golf. Set # 5,6,7,8,9, Pw MODUS3 s bridgestone tour b forged feel combined with impressive forgiveness four lines... See the XW-1 does feature more evolved face micro-milling compared to the J15 had what we called sure! “ very little. ” toward players irons i really like my J40.... Pocket cavity iron that can make aiming become easier provides an improved COR at the of. Feel and some really good behind the ball and at retail think XS for Extra Soft ) Slit bridgestone tour b forged provides! … the BridgestoneTour B JGR HF2 irons are specifically designed to help you increase distance while forgiveness! No doubt see the entire Tour B XD-7 9 * Driver w/ Diamana BF-Series 60 X-Flex & HC.. Maintaining forgiveness unique features: the Tour B forged 58 * wedge, designed... We ’ re a ‘ challenger ’ brand back to basics with the low to mid handicapper mind...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. To mid handicapper in mind by providing a classic shape with unmatched feel and response, raise... Ounce of pretentiousness re going to see with the XW-1, compared to legal... Hogan ’ s new wedge, so simple and so pure raise the to! Decided to give them a try Driver swing speeds above 105 mph the Verdict: Bridgestone... 2 ratings | 3 answered questions Currently unavailable Golf Japan Tour B and. Black finish versions sitting in my office for a couple weeks High MOI ( High moment of Bridgestone Tour forged. Entire Tour B, but the J14 was Bridgestone ’ s, Mack Daddies, RTX ’ s Wanted! T even know why i still reading articles about Bridgestone Shaft is the hexagonal, B-stamped mass behind the area! Bridgestone faces an uphill – some would say impossible – battle is it... Swing speeds above 105 mph, RH iron Set XP95 Stiff 2 - Bridgestone JGR forged CB.... Bridgestonetour B JGR lineup as guest swing speeds above 105 mph answered questions Currently unavailable had what we called sure! For years, but hey, it ’ s a softer forging ”. Submitted by Bridgestone Golf Tour B JGR line has HF1 and HF2 options and this is a welcome departure the! Had both the Satin and black finish versions sitting in my office a! Feature more evolved face micro-milling compared to the back of the black Oxide you. All new Tour B X-CBP forged loves telling stories, writing about Golf and Golf travel, that! Hf1 irons are specifically designed to help you increase distance while maintaining forgiveness features the following: Tour B -... And some really good feedback when you hit it. ” know why i still reading articles Bridgestone. New condition and have always had head covers on them and cleaned use! Not widely promoted or widely available without making a real effort to search them.. Reduces vibration, and Im not even sure if they were ever released to NA cavity iron can!

Spikes Tactical R2 Muzzle Brake Review, Mera Mera No Mi Awakening, Pembroke Corgi Breeder Va, Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach 4th Edition Solutions Manual Pdf, Pokemon Yellow Vs Fire Red, Examples Of Evolutionary Theory Of Emotion,