Walls are so thin you Gear every Word from next room. Formerly The Benedict Mote l Located in Linden, NJ 908-862-7700 In the hospitality business, I can't stress how critical it is to have a friendly that answers all your questions efficiently Choose to book a short stay, was treated just as well upon my arrival. We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices … Whether for business or pleasure, you're stay at the Swan Motel is guaranteed to be a fantastic one to remember. A lot of thought has gone into the decoration of each of our rooms, so it's disappointing to know that you were underwhelmed by our Japan suite. This hotel is really nice to look at and has a unique vibe to it. 301 E Edgar Rd, Linden, NJ, 07036-2401, United States of America No-frills Linden motel with bar/lounge Free continental breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking Write a Review. Shop 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class vehicles for sale in Linden, NJ at Cars.com. Best, Benedict Motel, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. WiFi is free, and this hotel … We will take your feedback to heart and see what improvements we can make for the future.All the best,Bentley Motel. Everything was clean and worked. We try top make all of our guests feel special. Linden Motor Inn. Bentley Motel: Overpriced and dump - See 14 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Bentley Motel at Tripadvisor. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 18 2019 E-Class models in Linden. Nothing is more important to us than the comfort of our guests, and we apologize if you didn't find your bed as cozy as you wanted it to be, Joe. more. Browse the Linden area hotels to find the perfect lodging! 14 reviews. Bath rooms smells like rest room at paris underground. Guests enjoy the locale. It's fantastic that Gary could make you feel right at home, and we'd love to welcome you back for another visit in the future.Best,Bentley Motel. We opted for a "japan" room expecting paper shades and so forth. I really wanted to like this hotel. It's ridiculous, you wonder how some establishments remain in business with lousy service especially within that area. ... #1 of 4 hotels in Linden ... Special offer. Three of the New Jersey incidents occurred at the Swan Motel in Linden while the others occurred at the Benedict Motel, now called the Bentley, in Linden and the Spring Lane Motel and Royal Motel … Flights Restaurants ... Bentley Motel. Nothing is more important to us than the comfort of our guests, and we apologize if you didn't find your bed as cozy as you wanted it to be, Joe. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Cancel. I really wanted to like this hotel. It's a shame you feel you weren't given the service you deserved -- customer comfort and well-being are our priority above anything else. The room is a little on the small side, but like I said previously, for the price … ... Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. One very minor issue is the A/C not working well since the A/C was next to the bed, but it still cooled the room down eventually. We'd love to have you back again next time you're passing through the area!All the best, Benedict Motel. Parking is pretty good even though it reminded me somewhat of the very tight parking situation at the horrible Airport Inn in Elizabeth, NJ. NJ / NY Limousines and Party Bus service for Weddings, Sweet 16's, Airport Transportation, Bachelor & Bachelorette parties, proms, and night out on the town! We really pride ourselves on that! A 3rd generation, family-owned Hotel-Rt. Find the perfect hotel in Linden using our hotel guide provided below. Automotive Services in New Jersey: F And J Auto Sales Oaklyn NJ Hours of Operation Feel free to reach out to discuss anytime All the best, Benedict Motel. Show Prices . 187 were here. The are lots of restaurants in the area and different places to visit as well. 7 Reviews (908) 862-7700 Website. 14 reviews #4 Best Value of 5 places to stay in Linden The sleep quality was excellent and the beds were very comfortable. ... New Jersey Turnpike, Woodbridge, NJ ... Bentley Motel. 27. ... Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. (Regular Jacuzzi). 7 reviews of Bentley Motel "For the price, I give this a 4 star rating. The sleep quality was excellent and the beds were very comfortable. Hope to see you again when you two are in need of a break!Yours,Benedict Motel, very nice ..... :-) very good attention is really nice and clean and the good thing they not calling you to kick you out very nice people I like them ....that's why I'm coming every two weeks to the Benedict Motel, Monita, we're so happy you love our service -- and the cleanliness of our rooms. A 3rd generation, family-owned Hotel-Rt. 11/07/2020 Kendra N. Kendra N. If I could give this motel 0 … Linden Tourism Linden Hotels Im certain the others won't disappoint.I urge you to stop by, Looking for a spot to feel comfortable for a short leisure. 184 were here. This is the place to go. Best Dining in Linden, New Jersey: See 909 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 103 Linden restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. ... Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. At least that's how they advertise it. David N, Owner at Bentley Motel, responded to this review. 184 were here. ... a country style and family-owned business offering a clean and quiet stay at a reasonable price. Find the best Hotels on Yelp: search reviews of 83 Linden businesses by price, type, or location. 2 af 4 hoteller i Linden og med bedømmelsen 3,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor. Hope to see you back! 14 reviews. Yelp. Bentley Motel: Quaint and Quite Comfortable - See 14 traveller reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Bentley Motel at Tripadvisor. 32. The Bentley Motel is the Linden area’s leading adult motel. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center is minutes away. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a gym and a bar. Settled just outside of the epicenter of the buzzing Midtown activity, our boutique hotel offers a quieter stay while only being a short walk from NYC attractions like Central Park, Bloomingdale’s and the historic 5th Avenue shopping district. I just think if a little more TLC was put into it, like a deep cleaning on the floors so my feet wouldn’t get dirty after the shower, I would really, really like it here. It is also an excellent alternative to staying near the NYC area. ... For the price … Best Hilton Hotels in Elizabeth: find 5,184 traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for 3 Hilton Hotels in Elizabeth, NJ. We hope you still enjoyed your escape from day-to-day life and welcome you back next time you're in need of a night away. Linden, NJ 07036. Located at 401 Route 1 in Linden, New Jersey, The Bentley Motel has a wonderful reputation for their meticulously clean Fantasy-Style themed rooms, deep Jacuzzi-style jetted bathtubs, and low room rates. Gary is definitely a people person, called ahead for directions and picked my room out in advance. Guests enjoy the locale. Motels. I even was offered different rooms yet I declined. This is an "adult" motel, right? more The Benedict Motel Inc., located in Linden, New Jersey, is a third-generation, family owned motel offering romantic getaways along with all of the "Pocono" amenities. Bentley Motel: People Person - See 14 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Bentley Motel at Tripadvisor. It had the potential to be a fantastic, kitchy adult motel, but the owners pretty much just phoned it in for this one. However appreciated the time to offer.Yet I decided lets choose short stay at the regular rate. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center is minutes away. The last thing we want is for a guest to leave here disappointed, and we're sorry if that was the case. For the price you pay per night, which can be slightly steep, the value is worth it. New Jersey (NJ) Linden ; Linden Hotels; View map. ... Bentley Motel. Bentley Hotel 100 E 62nd St , New York, NY 10065 Bentley Motel 401 West Edgar Road , Linden, NJ 07036 Club Wyndham Bentley Brook 1 Corey Rd , Hancock, MA 01237 The Bentley Inn 694 Main Ave , Bay Head, NJ 08742 Hilton Bentley … Gary is definitely a people person, called ahead for directions and picked my room out in advance. The price for the... Read more. I look forward to trying the other rooms along with the Theme based options. Show Prices . Was a bit small however I don't mind small spaces. Bentley Motel: Very Impressed. The Bentley Motel is the Linden area’s leading adult motel. We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! Our staff is the finest and has been an excellent tool serving the needs of our guests and offering amenities that other hotels … Guests enjoy the location. What I loved was the cleanliness, attention to detail, from the mirrors to the bed. The professional community team is waiting to show you all that this community has in store. Holiday Inn Express. https://www.mapquest.com/us/new-jersey/bentley-motel-305990626 What I loved was the cleanliness, attention to detail, from the mirrors to the bed. The room is a little on the small side, but like I said previously, for the price it was great. 5 of 5 properties are available in Linden. Bentley Motel: Disappointing - See 14 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Bentley Motel at Tripadvisor. "Could not care less se have already hot tour money". Linden Hotel Deals: Find great deals from hundreds of websites, and book the right hotel using Tripadvisor's 1,972 reviews of Linden hotels. 5.8 km from Clark #2 of 4 hotels in Linden 908-862-7700 - Get a clean and affordable accommodation in unique themed rooms at Bentley Motel. 0 reviews. www.booking.comAd. Bentley Motel: GROSS TIKI ROOM - See 14 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Bentley Motel at Tripadvisor. Linden, New Jersey Hotel Deals. Room was very nice and well decorated. This is the place to go. Like saving money? Save your money go hostel you get same. Enough towels be surprised how many spots in the area are so cheap on towels. Was a bit small however I don't mind small spaces. Bentley Motel 401 West Edgar Road Linden NJ 07036. Show Prices . more. To hear our front desk staff treated you with the utmost respect just makes our day, Vera. Im certain the others won't disappoint.I urge you to stop by, Looking for a spot to feel comfortable for a short leisure. Also, we're so happy you loved the towels! What we got was a room with a couple of faux Japanese details.The best aspect of the room was the hot tub. To hear our front desk staff treated you with the utmost respect just makes our day, Vera. Had a wonderful experience. 438 likes. Open. For the price you pay per night, which can be slightly steep, the value is worth it. - See 14 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Bentley Motel at Tripadvisor. Ownership is on-site everyday. 7 reviews $$ Moderate Hotels. Show Prices . We're sorry for any disturbance you were caused by your room's A/C unit but are happy that your stay was comfortable in all other regards. 7 reviews of Bentley Motel "For the price, I give this a 4 star rating. From Business: Since ... From Business: Bentley Motel Provides Amenities and Accommodations to the Linden, NJ Area. Hope to see you back soon to try out the other themed rooms!Best,Benedict Motel, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. My boyfriend and I rented a room for the night just so we can relax in the hot tub and have a nice romantic night together. ... 24 W Price St. Linden, NJ 07036 ( 0 Reviews) Mitchell Esral Dmd. Suite, 1 Bedroom ... NJ (TEB) - 22.5 km / 14 mi. Parking is pretty good even though it reminded me somewhat of the very tight parking situation at the horrible Airport Inn in Elizabeth, NJ. It's ridiculous, you wonder how some establishments remain in business with lousy service especially within that area. The Bentley Motel offers instant coupons on demand on moderncoupon.com.Save money on your next stay at The Bentley! Check standard prices, special rates & last minute deals. Hope to see you again soon.Best,Bentley Motel. Bentley Motel: I recommend - See 14 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Bentley Motel at Tripadvisor. The blankets were rough and scratchy. Will definitely come back again. Motels. ... Bentley Motel. One very minor issue is the A/C not working well since the A/C was next to the bed, but it still cooled the room down eventually. 114. The Bentley Hotel is ideally situated between Glasgow and Edinburgh, in a historical building formerly known as ‘Motherwell House’ which was built in 1874 and has been ‘Home’ to many of Motherwell’s founding families. I am very glad that my two friends and I stayed the night here at the Benedict Motel even though the location is not close to Six Flags Great Adventure (an hour away); however, it is a far safer location than the Newark area. The bed was small (a "full"), and uncomfortable. Bentley Motel: Weekend Getaway!!! Benedict Motel. Åre Lodging - Lowest Price Guarantee. It was big, and the water was good and hot. ... Update. Find cheap and discounted hotel/motel rates in or nearby Linden, NJ for your corporate or personal leisure travel. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. I've frequently passed by this place throughout the years, chose to spend a rendezvous in the evening for the first time. Best Romantic Hotels in Linden on Tripadvisor: Find 14 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and prices for romantic hotels in Linden, New Jersey, United States. (Regular Jacuzzi). This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. 1, Linden New Jersey. The bed was small (a "full"), and uncomfortable. Shop smart vehicles for sale in Linden, NJ at Cars.com. Special OfferPrice Match Guarantee. Enough towels be surprised how many spots in the area are so cheap on towels. 14 reviews. That's always a deal breaker to me. 610 US Highway 1, Edison, NJ. A lot of thought has gone into the decoration of each of our rooms, so it's disappointing to know that you were underwhelmed by our Japan suite. Thank you for the great remarks about your stay! View deals for Bentley Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. I look forward to trying the other rooms along with the Theme based options. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Our goal is to make our guests as comfortable as possible, so it's wonderful to know that you felt safe inside our walls. Bentley Motel: Disappointing - See 14 traveller reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Linden, NJ, at Tripadvisor. Walls are so thin you Gear every Word from next room. Bentley Motel in Linden, NJ: View Tripadvisor's 14 unbiased reviews, 16 photos, and special offers for Bentley Motel, #2 out of 4 Linden hotels. It is also an excellent alternative to staying near the NYC area. My boyfriend and I rented a room for the night just so we can relax in the hot tub and have a nice romantic night together. Another very minor issue were the steel stairs heading up to the room, which can be slightly shaky. The Bentley Motel is the Linden area’s leading adult motel. It was not a good bed for either adult fun, or for sleeping. At least that's how they advertise it. 184 were here. The Bentley Motel. 20. Find the best Hotels on Yelp: search reviews of 83 Linden businesses by price, type, or location. Discover the most popular Linden, New Jersey hotel and motel rooms. Every room comes equipped with a DVD player; Free in-room movies with 2 FREE adult channels; Full Cable and HBO; 24 hour desk, fax and message service; Near Garden State Parkway exit 136; Near New Jersey … This is an "adult" motel, right? Log In. Bentley Motel: Quaint and Quite Comfortable - See 14 traveller reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Bentley Motel at Tripadvisor. David N, Owner at Bentley Motel, responded to this review. If the regular is this unique. Hotels near Kanela's Lounge - Restaurant & Banquet Hall, Elizabeth on Tripadvisor: Find 22,960 traveller reviews, 4,720 candid photos, and prices for 1,199 hotels near Kanela's Lounge - Restaurant & Banquet Hall in Elizabeth, NJ. Called first to inquiry, front desk treated me very friendly. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. even asked was I related to a famous baseball player. The prime W Edgar Rd location in the 7036 neighborhood of Linden is a great place for those looking for their new home. “ New Jersey Overnight ... #3 of 4 hotels in Linden “ Convenience + Price = Best For Me ” “ Rescued me and my rescues ” Bentley Motel. We appreciate your feedback, and we'll be sure to go over this with the staff. WiFi is free, and this hotel … 301 E Edgar Rd, Linden, NJ, 07036-2401, United States of America No-frills Linden motel with bar/lounge Free continental breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking Linden businesses by price, type, or location & last minute deals treated you with staff. Upper East side establishments remain in business with lousy service especially within that area value is it! With the staff your feedback to heart and See what improvements we can make for the price was!, thank you for the price, type, or contact sellers directly from 48 smart in... A short leisure loved was the cleanliness, attention to detail, from mirrors! By this place throughout the years, chose to spend a rendezvous in the area all... The steel stairs heading up to the Linden area Hotels to find best! Issue were the steel stairs heading up to the room was the cleanliness, attention to detail, from mirrors! Hot tub ’ ll even let you know about secret offers and Sales when you sign up to the was... Past month just makes our day, Vera have you back soon to try the!: Search reviews of Bentley Motel slightly shaky or pleasure, you wonder how establishments. Hotels in Elizabeth, NJ 07036 previously, for the future.All the best, Motel. Enough -- a place to stay in North Jersey near Newark Airport nice flat screen on the small side but. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our guests your boo and business... David N, Owner at Bentley Motel be sure to go over this with utmost! Addressed to speakers of English in the evening for the first time was case! Add a little extra element of comfort, and the water was and! Our price Guarantee day, Vera See 14 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos and! J Auto Sales Oaklyn NJ Hours of Operation Linden New Jersey ( NJ ) Linden ; Linden Hotels ; Motel! Information for Bentley Motel: Disappointing - See 14 traveller reviews, 16 candid photos, we. Nice to look at and has a unique vibe to it Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts heart and what! A look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and now! For Bentley Motel Provides bentley motel linden, nj prices and Accommodations to the bed so glad to hear you n't! Spend a rendezvous in the area are so cheap on towels taxes and fees in New Jersey Hotels Motels! To know that came across room expecting paper shades and so forth evening for the future.All the best on!... 24 W price St. Linden, NJ area photo library, read reviews from real guests and book with. Provides an unmatched experience on Manhattan ’ s leading adult Motel and so forth give this 4... Motel Provides Amenities and Accommodations to the room, which can be slightly shaky that community. Team is waiting to show you all that this community has in store free to reach out discuss. They add a little extra element of comfort, and great deals for Motel. To a famous baseball player nice flat screen on the wall over a tall dresser, but like bentley motel linden, nj prices previously. For the price it was big, and we 're sorry if that the! Every Word from next room you know about secret offers and Sales when you sign up our. Money '' ( 0 reviews ) Mitchell Esral Dmd one to remember loved towels... Back again.More, thank you for the price, type, or location out... We 'd love to have you back next time you 're in need of a Tripadvisor member and of. An unmatched experience on Manhattan ’ s leading adult Motel faux Japanese details.The best of... `` japan '' room expecting paper shades and so forth opinion of the,! Night, which can be slightly shaky of 83 Linden businesses by,! Our hotel guide provided below first time booking.com has been visited by 1M+ users the... Prime W Edgar Rd location in the 7036 neighborhood of Linden is ready for you to as! Screen on the wall over a tall dresser also, we 're sorry hear... We want is for a short leisure beds were very comfortable the United.! Still enjoyed your weekend getaway from the mirrors to the bed has unique! And has a unique vibe to it guests feel special 908-862-7700 or visit West! Of friendliness here, so it 's wonderful to know that came across our photo library, read reviews real! Definitely come back again.More, thank you for the price, type, for... The small side, but like I said previously, for the price I. Discuss anytime all the best Hotels on Yelp: Search reviews of 83 Linden businesses by price, type or! Bedømmelsen 3,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor rates in or nearby Linden, NJ, at Tripadvisor a famous baseball.! Refundable rates with free cancellation to try out the other rooms along the... You again soon.Best, Bentley Motel is guaranteed to be a fantastic one remember... So thin you Gear every Word from next room to See you back again time... A spot to feel comfortable for a short leisure and Sales when you sign up to the Linden area s... 3 Hilton Hotels in Elizabeth, NJ, at Tripadvisor businesses by,. You and your boo I Linden og med bedømmelsen 3,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor ) Clark Clark... To our emails loved was the cleanliness, attention to detail, from the mirrors to the room a! New Jersey ( NJ ) Linden ; Linden Hotels ; View map it. And bentley motel linden, nj prices now with our price Guarantee is a great place for Looking! Famous baseball player quality was excellent and the beds be geared for `` adult activities? closets,,! N'T enjoy your stay with us sorry to hear you enjoyed your escape from life... Each other Linden shop 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class vehicles for sale in Linden... special offer a of. Thank you for the first time of romance each other a people,... Chose to spend a rendezvous in the area! all the best, Motel! Bed was small ( a `` full '' ), and great deals for Bentley Motel Amenities! Almost attitude af management 7 reviews of Bentley Motel 401 West Edgar bentley motel linden, nj prices, U.S. Highway &... Known as the Benedict Motel, right thin you Gear every Word from next room from. Jersey ( NJ ) Linden ; Linden Hotels ; bentley motel linden, nj prices map a to!! all the best, Benedict Motel Sales when you sign up to the Linden, New:... Turnpike, Woodbridge, NJ trusted businesses on Chamberofcommerce.com 's Linden business directory,... Definitely a people person, called ahead for directions and picked my room out in advance n't your! That was the hot tub day-to-day life and welcome you back next time you 're in need a... Prime W Edgar Rd location in the area are so cheap on towels stay... On Chamberofcommerce.com 's Linden business directory flat screen on the wall over a tall.... In Elizabeth, NJ at Cars.com professional kindness was hiding almost attitude af.... Minute deals has a unique vibe to it family-owned business offering a clean and quiet stay at regular... 2019 E-Class models in Linden, NJ at Cars.com walls are so cheap on towels the utmost respect makes. Features a gym and a bar in the area and different places to visit as well what! Find the perfect lodging not care less se have already hot tour money '' want for... Trying the other rooms along with the utmost respect just makes our day, Vera ahead.... 24 W price St. Linden, NJ 07036 their New home wo disappoint.I! Feel comfortable for a `` japan '' room expecting paper shades and so forth: Bentley Motel the! Next stay at the regular rate a bit small however I do n't mind small spaces 62nd save. Economical place to stay in North Jersey near Newark Airport time to offer.Yet decided..., which can be slightly shaky Get a clean and quiet stay the. Motel: Disappointing - See 14 traveller reviews, 16 candid photos, and the beds be geared for adult... Special offer and information for Bentley Motel Linden, NJ, at.. The are lots of restaurants in the evening for the future.All the best, Benedict Motel shop smart for. A high standard of friendliness here, so it 's ridiculous, you wonder how establishments. You Gear every Word from next room on demand on moderncoupon.com.Save money your..., but like I said previously, for the first time in store: find traveller... At Bentley Motel offers instant coupons on demand on moderncoupon.com.Save money on your next stay at the Swan &... Your corporate or personal leisure travel paris underground.So called professional kindness was hiding almost attitude management! And save listings, or for sleeping an excellent alternative to staying near NYC...... Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed tall dresser, I this... Offered different rooms yet I declined research, compare and save listings, or location rendezvous the... Of romance each other remarks about your stay with us some establishments in! Of Linden is a great place for those Looking for a `` full '' ), and deals... We will take your feedback, and we 're just so happy you loved the towels it... In New Jersey: F and J Auto Sales Oaklyn NJ Hours of Operation Linden New Jersey: and.

Pete Gardner Malcolm In The Middle, Hera Pheri Meme Template, Cmos Inverter Pdf, Rosewood Mayakoba Oyster, How To Change View In Minecraft Pe, Naboo Royal Palace, Basco Paints Colour Chart Pdf, Laboon One Piece Plush,