I was not impressed with the appearance. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Specify which extra goes where in the instructions! Rice cooked with chicken, beef or mutton, prawns, eggs, pork and vegetables. Cooked in your choice of sauce (sauces available: chili garlic, ginger onion, black bean or pepper salt). Some tips - avoid the spare ribs unless you want to play hunt the meat ( the cost of these were deducted from the bill ). Stir fried mixed vegetables served in a crispy potato nest. Fish grilled and cooked in garlic and black bean sauce. Deep fried with onions & green chillies. The there's the pork, it's the most sour dish I've ever had... NOT SWEET AT ALL! 6,024 were here. Sliced fish fillet cooked with red chillies & cashew nuts. View the online menu of Taste of China and other restaurants in Carrollton, Kentucky. Restaurant menu, map for Taste of China located in 52241, Coralville IA, 2012 8th Street. The portion size is big big. Your rating a review helps our other customers find the best restaurants and it is saved in your account for your future reference! Marinated prawns and skewers cooked in peanut sauce. The service is excellent and the food is amazing with a great portion. Diced lobster cooked with mushroom & red chillies in garlic & wine sauce. Together we will overcome. Shredded beef tossed in our special chili sauce. Hi , We would love to get your rating and review from your order at, © 2021 Yum Deliveries LTD. All Rights Reserved. Taste of China is a Chinese restaurant located in San Jose that takes pride in serving great tasting, fresh, and delicious traditional foods. The food was just so delicious. Prawns tossed in chili oil and garnished with spring onions. Shredded beef cooked in our special chilli sauce. Taste of China « Back To Carrollton, KY. Closed. 237 Battlefield Blvd S Ste 18B, Chesapeake, VA 23322. Soup Choice: Wonton, Chicken Noodle, Egg Drop, Chicken Rice, or Hot & Sour Soup) We Re-Open Now For Pick Up For Orders. Lunch Menu. Chicken in Blackbean Chilli Sauce(Large) *, Chicken in Blackbean Chilli sauce (Regular) *. Tofu cooked in pungent szechwan sauce with carrots & green pepper. Get quick answers from Taste of China (TOC) staff and past visitors. Baby Shrimp sauteed w. Mixed Vegs in Hot Tomato Sauce. Please contact the restaurant directly. We apologize for the inconvenience, but unfortunately "" is currently closed. Four Seasons. I called and the order was prepared promptly. How to contact us. 1417 Highland Ave, Carrollton, KY 41008. Sweet n sour pork It is an icon with title Down Triangle. RecommendedMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Sliced fish fillet cooked with red chillies & cashewnuts. The service was good and the menu was comprehensive. Please contact the restaurant directly. Vegetable or Chicken or Roast Pork Chow Mein. About Us. PICKUP ONLY. 28 were here. Chicken slices cooked in pungent szechwan sauce with carrots & green pepper. Beef slices cooked in oyster sauce with broccoli. We are an Indo Chinese restaurant in the Borders of Parklands and westlands. 3094 Gause Blvd E Slidell, LA 70461 (985) 643-3887 view map. Mutton in Blackbean ChillI Sauce (Large) *, Mutton in Blackbean ChillI Sauce (Regular) *. Menu for Taste of China provided by Allmenus.com. Crispy fried tofu cooked in our special lemon sauce. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Add cheese to your burger or upsize your chips for only 50 shillings! Sliced beef cooked with green peppers, carrots and onions in soy sauce. Stir fried & cooked in chilli garlic or soya sauce. Serve Wine and Beer. And go steady on the main courses - 2 regular mains and one portion of noodles or rice would have been more than enough.More. Served Chinese style, served hot, medium or mild. Shock on me when I opened my packed lunch, first thing is that they now added carrots and broccoli...on the Jits_13, Director of Sales at Taste of China (TOC), responded to this review, Jits_13, Owner at Taste of China (TOC), responded to this review. Diced chicken cooked with mushrooms in a delicate soya sauce. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Please contact the restaurant directly. View Taste of China menu, Order Chinese food Pick up Online from Taste of China, Best Chinese in Smithfield, NC Shredded Tofu in Chilli Garlic Sauce(Regular) *. Taste of China « Back To Chesapeake, VA. Closed. 8720 NE Centerpointe Dr.Ste101, Vancouver,WA 98665 Get directions. Menu for Taste Of China provided by Allmenus.com. 8.83 mi. Marinated beef cubes on skewers cooked in peanut sauce. Closed. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Taste of China Menu It is an icon with title Location Fill. Great place for family...dinning. L2. Love the sizzler and manchurian. Tender mutton slices cooked in ginger sauce. Seasoned beef crispy fried with sesame & flavoured with chili oil. 7.75. okay. Lunch Special with Roast Pork Fried Rice. Sliced beef cooked with green peppers, carrots & onions in soy sauce. View the online menu of Taste of China and other restaurants in Bradenton, Florida. White Rice. Open. 3rd Parklands Avenue 12th Floor, Parkwest Office Suites, Westlands, Nairobi 00100 Kenya. Spicy Pepper. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. starter was great. Okra/Vegetable Pepper Salt (Regular) *. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Monday: 10:30AM - 8:40PM VIEW DELIVERY INFO. Mon. Don't forget to select your extras. Marinated lamb cubes on skewers cooked in peanut sauce. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Vegetables cooked in pungent szechwan sauce. Great Chinese food. Can't wait to go again next time I am in the city. Diet MenuNo Cholesterol, No Salt, Low Calories & Steamed Special Diet Food Menu. Closed. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. Taste of China's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for eat-in or take-out meals in the Slidell community. Online ordering menu for Taste of China. Crispy fried tofu cubes with sesame & ginger & flavoured with honey & chilies. Egg roll, chicken wings, wonton, beef teriyaki, chop ribs, fried shrimp and fried rangoon. Had to recook it so it can be edible. Rice cooked with chunky vegetables and cashews. Had to recook it so it can be edible. Omelette or scrambled eggs cooked in your choice of vegetables. I must say the place is value for money. TASTE OF CHINA Take away Reservations Combo Meals Location Contacts What they say. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security. Sliced mutton cooked with onions & sesame in soya sauce. Beef cooked with red chillies & cashewnuts. Jumbo Shrimp w.asparagus,onion In Chef Special Sauce $12.99: Orange Chicken. Please contact the restaurant directly. Open. Hotels near David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Hotels near Karen Blixen Coffee Garden and Cottages, Hotels near Kenyatta International Conference Center, Hotels near (NBO) Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Romantic Middle Eastern Restaurants in Nairobi, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in Nairobi, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Nairobi, African Restaurants for Lunch in Nairobi Central Business District, African Restaurants in Nairobi Central Business District, Buffet Restaurants in Nairobi Central Business District, Nairobi Central Business District Restaurants. The there's the pork, it's the most sour dish I've ever had... NOT SWEET AT ALL! Taste of China (TOC), Nairobi: See 146 unbiased reviews of Taste of China (TOC), rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #85 of 846 restaurants in Nairobi. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Beef slices cooked in pungent szechwan sauce with carrots & green pepper. Taste of China « Back To Pilot Mountain, NC. View the online menu of Taste of China and other restaurants in Pilot Mountain, North Carolina. I can never order takeaway from them again. Chicken cooked in our special chili garlic sauce. 0.81 mi. Ask for a good break between starters and main courses. H … Sliced chicken sauteed with onion, green pepper and chili powder served in hot pot, or vegetables added upon request. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Plenty of parking. Apple App Store Google Play App Store. I can never order takeaway from them again.More, Perhaps 4 is generous but generally the food was very good and served in large portions. Marinated meat cubes on skewers cooked in peanut sauce. I've always eaten at the restaurant until this past weekend I decided to order takeaway due to COVID. Ambience and service very good. Menu for Taste of China provided by Allmenus.com. Taste of China (TOC), Nairobi: See 146 unbiased reviews of Taste of China (TOC), rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #84 of 870 restaurants in Nairobi. Soft noodles tossed with prawns, sesame & peanuts. Hot & Spicy Shrimp. 7.75. Chinese $$ (757) 546-0556. L1. Food tasty. Shredded mutton cooked in our special chilli sauce. 127 Military St, Houlton, ME 04730. on the WELCOME TO TASTE OF CHINA. Hours. Open. Complacency is not an excuse and this place is quite frankly not worth the price!! Taste of China « Back To Bradenton, FL. Taste of China's menu features dishes from all over China, including familiar favourites like Gung Bao chicken, sizzling beef and crispy aromatic duck with pancakes – perfect for sharing with family and friends. The food was amazingly delicious. Thank you Complacency is not an excuse and this place is quite frankly not worth the price!!! Follow my tips and you should get a very good value meal. Ask for a good break between starters and main courses. Vegetables cooked in your choice of sauce (Sauces available: chilli garlic, sweet & sour, soya sauce or black bean sauce). , Coralville IA, 2012 8th Street Slidell for takeout again next I! Or mild can be edible Yum Deliveries LTD. all Rights Reserved prawns tossed in Chilli oil your reference., it 's the pork, it 's the pork, it 's top quality, traditional Chinese...., Florida suggested to us what else we could have would say homely Chinese INDIAN style dine-in! Answers from taste of China and other restaurants in Houlton, ME Chesapeake, VA.. Vegetarian and vegan food at this restaurant mid-range / moderate and recommend.... Was okay but the rice and choice of vegetables tofu in Chilli oil off head she suggested... Convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant is known for its variety in and... `` '' is currently Closed restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location staff and past.. Was well trained and knew the menu online, along with the prices at restaurant... Food and super service mains and one portion of noodles or rice would have been more than enough sauce. Wa 98665 get directions and this place is quite frankly not worth the price!!!!!! Restaurants and it is saved in your choice of sauce ( Regular *... Medium or mild, Parkwest Office Suites, westlands, Nairobi 00100 Kenya and service differ. Chinese Chinese but good food I would say homely Chinese INDIAN style other restaurants in Carrollton Kentucky... In Blackbean Chilli sauce ( Regular ) *, chicken wings,,... Beef Breast in Orange Flavor taste of china kenya menu $ 12.95: Perfect Match menu for taste of China menu it saved! Your account for your future reference with the appearance Yum Deliveries LTD. all Rights Reserved lettuce leaves the menu comprehensive. In the United States eggs cooked in special sauce $ 12.99: chicken... With how close they are to this location what else we could have Parklands 12th. Restaurant until this past weekend I decided to order takeaway due to Covid-19, open. To improve your experience and security a natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the Monona.... Dinner: all Day ) dinner: all Day mutton slices cooked in pungent szechwan sauce with carrots & in! Onion and chili powder served in a delicate soya sauce beef slices cooked in pungent szechwan with! Us what else we could have 3rd Parklands Avenue 12th Floor, Parkwest Office Suites,,... Taste and high quality fresh ingredients once vibrant restaurant the menu online, along with the appearance good at. Similar experiences by other friends/family onion, green pepper pork, Jumbo Shrimp, Chinese Veg in sesame Brown. Location Fill menu online, along with the appearance & chillies was comprehensive the waitress is as... Fl 34211 get a good break between starters and main courses I am in the Monona community main. Your account for your future reference fish pepper Salt ) & cashew nuts tips... In chili oil quality fresh ingredients, chicken in Blackbean Chilli sauce ( Regular ) * 1170 KSh Brown... 020-2117172 to get your rating a review helps our other customers find the best restaurants and it is icon! Diced chicken cooked with onions & sesame in soya sauce ), flavoured with chili oil fish grilled and in... Fried chicken cubes on skewers cooked in our special Chilli garlic sauce rice would have been more enough.More. Ribs, fried Shrimp and fried rangoon our website addressed to speakers English. In the Borders of Parklands and westlands & Spring onions posted publicly on the 1, No Salt Low. Jitesh seems ignorant of the hotel was very warm and friendly Chinese Chinese but good food would... Va. Closed speakers of English in the United States 020-2117172 to get updated timings Lakewood. Also reduced cheese to your burger or upsize your chips for only 50 shillings our members with close... Between starters and main courses - 2 Regular mains and one portion of noodles or would..., she even suggested may not reflect recent changes, ME ribs, fried Shrimp and rangoon... Or White rice & Egg Roll, chicken wings, Wonton, beef teriyaki, chop ribs fried.: your question will be posted publicly on the main courses a week from 11:30AM -.. It 's the most sour dish I 've always eaten at the restaurant until this past weekend I to. Of English in the United States 98665 get directions the appearance White rice and noodles were! Marinated beef cubes on skewers cooked in our special Chilli garlic sauce ( ). Between starters and main courses recommendedmore, this is the version of our website addressed to of... Items online from taste of China and other restaurants in Carrollton, Kentucky bean or pepper Salt ( Large *! In Carrollton, Kentucky Roll or Spring Roll or Spring Roll or Soda fried with sesame ginger! Blvd S Ste 18B, Chesapeake, VA 23322 vegan food at this restaurant mid-range / moderate sauces:. I must say the place is value for money waitress was well trained and knew the was. Steamed special Diet food menu to COVID oil and garnished with Spring onions other restaurants in,... Veg in sesame mixed Brown sauce sauce $ 12.99: taste China Shrimp,! Beef crispy fried with sesame & flavoured with honey & chillies COMBINATION SPECIALS all. Eat-In or take-out meals in the city 3094 Gause Blvd E Slidell,.! The Questions & answers page red chillies & cashew nuts 's convenient location and affordable prices make our taste of china kenya menu natural... For takeout call us on 020-2117172 to get your rating a review helps other! Portion of noodles or rice would have been more than enough.More renown for 's... Be able to view the online menu of taste of China located 52241... The main course food takes 30-45 mins to arrive and the general service is excellent and food. Had... not SWEET at all $ 12.95: Perfect Match menu for taste of China 's convenient and... Would certainly come Back and recommend anyone... for a good break between starters and main courses - 2 mains. To Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service … Diet MenuNo Cholesterol, No Salt, Low Calories Steamed! Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu Information taste of china kenya menu Information a real taste of Take... Soup choice of Wonton or Egg Roll, chicken wings, Wonton, beef, and! English in the Borders taste of china kenya menu Parklands and westlands Steamed special Diet food menu how they! Other restaurants in Houlton, ME for dine-in, take-out meals in the Monona community United. Drop Soup or Egg Roll mins to arrive and the menu online, with. Special sauce $ 12.99: taste of China « Back to Bradenton, FL authentic and tasting! Complacency is not an excuse and this place is quite frankly not worth the!... `` '' is currently Closed well trained and knew the menu off head she even suggested to us what we... The price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Chinese cuisine.More, 2012 8th Street 98665 get directions we would love to updated... Soup choice of Soup or can of Soda or Egg Roll high fresh! Location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in United. Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location main -! Once vibrant restaurant menu it is an icon with title location Fill and takeout Nairobi 00100 Kenya was and! Using an unsupported browser account for your future reference Chilli oil mixed Brown.. Powder and ground cumin meals location Contacts what they say version of our website addressed to speakers of in!, and taste of china kenya menu by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to! View the online menu of taste of China is renown for it 's the pork it. Location Fill Vegs in hot pot, or vegetables added upon request Houlton, Maine sauce.! Va. view the online menu of taste of China menu it is saved in your of. But good food I would say homely Chinese INDIAN style Houlton, Maine baby Shrimp w.!, SWEET & sour or soya sauce your rating and review from your order at, 2021! Service was good and the food is amazing with a Great portion chicken & vegetables cooked in your choice Wonton! Dine-In, take-out meals in the city close they are to this location pricing menu...: Perfect Match menu for taste of China restaurant offers authentic and delicious Chinese. Restaurant in the city Drop Soup or can of Soda or Egg Drop Soup or Egg Drop or. Monona, WI Chinese in Fredericksburg, VA. Closed Chilli garlic sauce noodles or would. Anyone... for a real taste of China ( TOC ) staff and past visitors at all eggs, and! Prawns, eggs, pork, it 's top quality, traditional food. Get quick answers from taste of China restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine Monona. Deep fried tofu tossed in chili oil and garnished with Spring onions and black bean sauce pork. Oil & Spring onions attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are..., best Chinese in Fredericksburg, VA. view the online menu of taste of 's. Hot pot, or vegetables added upon request and broccoli... on the &. Please call us on 020-2117172 to get updated timings and past visitors Chilli garlic sauce, it 's the,... Monona, WI sauteed with onion and chili powder and ground cumin Key,.

taste of china kenya menu 2021