To get the full experience on Sony.com, please change your settings to allow JavaScript. Be among the first to get the latest Sony news in your inbox. Our Premier Rewards site offers a fast and easy way to submit claims for eligible incentive … With the move, you’ll still be able to purchase Sony products in the US, albeit from authorized Sony online dealers. If you’re at all concerned about gift cards, warranties, and other related things, I’d advise you to look over our “25 Things to Know About Sony’s Online Retail Portal Closing” piece which covers most of the fine details of the closure. What I loved about the portal was that I could purchase nearly every electronics product Sony made. Authorized Parts Distributors. You can save up to $500 off on selected Sony Alpha mirrorless cameras and Sony … document.write(''); It was one stop shopping for cameras to tablets to tv’s. List of all Sony Centers / Repairs in U.S.A. (Headphones and headsets, Televisions, Home theater systems, Bluetooth® speakers, … SONY AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Warranty Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Product support … google_ad_client = "ca-pub-7100968575181909"; This is the same feeling I had when I discovered the Sony store in my home state closed then in Seattle and then Los Angeles. A newer version of your browser may be available. To help give you and your customers peace of mind in purchasing, all of Sony’s products come with industry-leading coverage using authorized Sony repair centers and parts. Sign up Bring instant shopping into the picture If approved, a temporary shopping pass that could be up to $1500 in … Sony Flagship Store : Bashundhara City Shopping Complex Tower Part, Level # 6 Tel: +88 02 48112838 Sony Center : Bashundhara City Shopping Complex Shop # 13-32, Block # A, Level # 6 Tel: +88 02 9144664, Ext-106013 Sony … After the jump, the extensive list of companies offering Sony products. You bring your curiosity and ideas, we’ll provide the knowledge, the inspiration, and the state-of-the … Yea I mean the fact that they used either a random outdated photo that’s been sitting around, or the person posting was ok with them using the photo, or the person who created the photo wasn’t aware of what happened to VAIO or was and didn’t care all speaks to what’s likely going on at Sony internally. Find 4 listings related to Sony Authorized Service Center in Houston on YP.com. Sony news in your inbox. Access PlayMemories Online Application on an Android TV, All Mobile, Tablets & Smart Devices products. //-->, . google_ad_height = 600; Click below to subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest news and be entered to win our free giveaways! Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Dealers name: Address: City: Phone no ... Sony Authorized Retail Stores. Find a Store. The best of what Sony has to offer on iOS or Android. We focus primarily on better quality XBR models that feature …