2. Check average sales price of similar properties in your area that was sold in 2001 – It may be difficult to know or find Check the circle rates , if available: Circle rates are fixed by the state government or the local development authority and normally used for stamp duty and registration charges. Government valuer has calculated the FMV of the property as ₹ 50,00,000. Join the caravan. Laws are not meant to be locked in sacred books. 3. If you cannot Plead ignorance of Law, then why be Ignorant. PROCESS FOR GETTING VALUATION REPORT SHOWING (FMV) FAIR MARKET VALUE OF PROPERTY AS ON 1981 and 2001 FOR CAPITAL GAINS TAX PURPOSE : 1. Power of Attorney by Non-Resident Indian – Process, Power of Attorney – Stamp duty, Registration Fees – Maharashtra, India. Come. The Gold rates from 2001 to 2010? Of Registration & Stamps,Maharashtra All queries/Comments regarding the contents may be sent at IGR, Pune(M.S.) 3. You can easily search for Ready Reckoner values (market values) for properties as per property location / village, CTS No, Zone & Sub Zone anywhere, anytime. Tags: #Godrej Central Park #Maval #Khandala. My Contact Form – https://ecounsel.in/online-consultation/. Can i use index 2 for for the year 2003. for fair market value using CII for the year 2003 and arrive at Value for the year 2017-18. Find Circle Rate / Market rate for Stamp duty calculation during property document Registration Circle rate is guideline value of land / property based on the State government slab. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc. Avoid posting content which you do not wish to disclose in public. Now it reaches to value of Rs 32000 per 10 gm of gold.Gold prices touched a record high in 2013. 2005-06 and 2007=08 the year 1981 will be 40% of the value in 1989 i.e. For calculating the valuation of the property, the first step will be to obtain Government ready-reckoner rate. Also, Maharashtra Government had decided to raise ready reckoner (RR) rates in Mumbai by 30% in first week of January, 2013. Please login to post replies Open Land – 24,580/- per Square Metre. Cost of the shop was ₹ 25,00,000. Scrutiny of records in July 2004 in Basmath tahsil revealed that in 37 cases land admeasuring 4,61,414 sq. In case of Terrace is adjacent to the flat, 40% of the ready reckoner value shall be multiplied by the area and in case the Terrace is above the respective flat, then 25% of the ready reckoner value shall be multiplied by the area. Learning. then 40% of the ready reckoner value shall be multiplied by the area and be included in the valuation of the property. For compuattion of Fair Market Value for the capital gain tax i need Ready Reckoner rate pune 2001 for property valution with screenshot of the Ready Reckoner for Area Guruwar Peth , Location No 12/221 for Pune. The tahsildar continued recovery at pre-revised rates which resulted in short levy of NAA amounting to Rs 9.47 lakh for the period from 1 August 2001 to 31 July 2004. In case of covered parking, 25% of the ready reckoner value shall be multiplied by the area and in case of open parking 40% of the ready reckoner value (for land) shall be multiplied by the area. on How to Calculate Valuation of the Property as per the Government Rules? In case any rights in the land adjacent to flat on the ground/stilt floor given along with the flat, for gardening, parking, etc. If the Ready Reckoner Rate is Rs 70,00,000 and the Actual Transaction Value is Rs 80,00,000 then stamp duty @5% is calculated as. Eager to Explore. Sometimes I may be wrong. Illustration for calculation total valuation of the property: Ready Reckoner Rates for the above property: Calculation of Valuation of the above property will as follows: A. Firstly, apply the depreciation to the Ready Reckoner value. 1 Responses | 3713 Views ready reckoner property rates for chakala, andheri sahar road , mumbai 400099 for the year 2001 Property tax is also determined by ready reckoner rates. Click here to Login / Register. Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics. Generally, the floor is mentioned in the Deed/ Index II. The raise in the valuation shall be considered as per the below table: (Applicable to flat situated in a building with Lift Facility). While buying a Property, calculating the exact Valuation of the Property is very important, as the Stamp Duty and Registration Fee is applicable on the consideration price decided by the parties or the Valuation of the Property (as per Government ready reckoner rate), whichever is higher. Ready Reckoner Rates for the above property: Residential – 78,630/- per Square Metre. 2001. Revenue department officials said the decision to keep the rates … I am trying to find what was the ready reckoner rate of a proper ty in Lonavala in the year 2001. Let us calculate the cost of acquisition on 1 st April 2001. 12/221-शितलादेवी चौक ते सिंहगड गॅरेज रोड व फुलवाला चौक ते दलाल चौक. In case the said Certificates are not available, other information such as Electricity Connection date, etc. The floor on which property is situated. 1100 and for drum it … Gold price history chart including last 1 year, 5 years, 10 years and 30 years history.here you can see last 50 years of gold price history in India.In 1950, the price of gold was around Rs 100 per 10 gm of gold. I am interested in knowing where I can get the 1981 ready reckoner prices (when ready reckoner prices … Call 9331299900 2. Please find below the Age-wise depreciation rates prescribed: Parking is also one of the important components while calculating the valuation of the property. The Parking area allotted with the flat is required to be included in the property valuation. Now the CII in FY 2001-02 is 426. The floor on which property is situated –. Circle rate may vary based on the locality / property type, etc. If property prices have increased at a rate higher than the CII (a very realistic possibility) then the amount of tax to be paid post-2017 budget would be lower. For ornaments purchased in July 2005 for which no bill is available, should we take the rate as on 31.3.2004 or 31.3.2005? 1000/- per sq. 3. can be looked into. My Contact Form - https://ecounsel.in/online-consultation/, © PUNE: For the second consecutive fiscal, the Ready Reckoner (RR) rates in Maharashtra will remain unchanged in 2019-20. Sub-Registrar, Pune and observed that the ready reckoner rates for stamp valuation have been notified w.e.f. But I will immediately rectify myself. I am trying to share whatever I have gained from someone else. That's how it works. The increase in ready reckoner rates is going to affect properties in areas like Prabhadevi, Cuffe Parade and Worli. 1989 only and as per the circular dated 3-10-1090 the value of land in 4 ITA 1568/PN/08 and 1329/PN/09 Sathe Biscuit & Chocolate A.Y. The said shop was originally purchased in April 1995. 5% of (Higher of Rs 70 lakhs or Rs 80 lakhs) 80, 00,000*5/100 = 4 lakhs. Use of ready reckoner rates: Ready reckoner rates basis on which stamp duty is calculated for properties in India. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Join LAWyersclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Its also used for the tax calculation by income tax department. As per the government scheme for residential buildings, the fine is 12 per cent of the ready reckoner rate in the area along with the property tax from the date of construction. 2021 Property Registration. While calculating the Valuation of the Property, the following things shall be taken into consideration-. XXII of 2001) dated 30th April, 2001 Finance Department Mantralaya, Mumbai 400 032, dated the 30th April, 2001 Maharashtra Tax Laws (Levy and Amendment) Act, 2001 Your are not logged in . These rates are also available on the official website of the Government of Maharashtra (, 3. In case of ascertaining the valuation of the properties which are older than 02 years, the respective percentage of the ready reckoner value is required to be deducted. The rates provided in the Government ready-reckoner are for the built-up areas. 40% of Rs. The Terrace area allotted along with the flat is also required to be included in the calculation of the property valuation. Open Parking – 100 Square Feet / 9.29 Square Metres. So, you can find out the fair market value from the stamp duty ready reckoner of 2001, if the property was acquired prior to April 1, 2019. However, there were no Circle rates in Delhi in 2001 for properties in Delhi which could be used to assess the fair market value (FMV). Thane 2020-21 RELEASED Price Rs.600 . But I will immediately rectify myself. To estimate the market value of a property, the Ready Reckoner / circle rates fixed by the state government can be used. Shri B. P. Chavhan between 21/11/2005 and 15/11/2006 The finalization of the audit report was done by Shri. = (Ready Reckoner Rate x Depreciation percentage) x Raise as per floor Sudhakar Dange, The Deputy Chief ... Rate by Manoj steel for cooker was Rs. Lets learn, share, fail, learn, share. Where can I find ready reckoner rates of year 2001 for a property in Maval Taluk, Pune? Learning. Stamp Duty Ready Reckoner & Market Value of Properties in . Never hesitant to Implement. According to one of the PMC officials, if you consider a minimum of Rs 1,000 as a ready-reckoner rate per square feet of land, the amount for 1,000 square feet of … The Finance Bill 2017 has proposed that the base year of cost inflation index (CII) be moved from 1981 to 2001. DISCLAIMER :Information owned, maintained and updated by : Dept. mtrs. Mr. Shreyas has received a shop by way of gift from his Grandfather. Best Viewed in 1024x768 I am trying to share whatever I have gained from someone else. That’s how it works. Laws are not meant to be locked in sacred books. Total Built-up Area – 900 Square Feet / 83.61 Square Metres. CHEQUE / ONLINE / NET BANKING / RTGS PAYMENT DETAILS REDEVELOPMENT READY RECKONER Stamp Duty Ready Reckoner & Market Value of Properties in Mumbai 1980-2001 In case the built-up area is not provided in the Deed/Index II, it is essential to ascertain the built-up area by using the below formula: It is important to ascertain the exact floor on which the property is situated, since while calculation of the Valuation, it is required to consider the ‘Raise’ component in the ready-reckoner rate as per the floor of the building on which the said property is situated. = (Ready Reckoner Rate x Depreciation percentage) x Raise as per floor, We have got 57,793.05/- per Square Metre value for Flat, = Value arrived in A para above x Area of Flat, = Area of parking x (Value arrived in A para above x Parking percentage), = Area of terrace x (Value arrived in A para above x Terrace percentage). Provide us the details and scanned copy of the required Property documents. Revised Stamp Duty and Ready Reckoner Rates for Maharashtra in 2014. मूल्य दर तक्ते सन २०१९ - २० आर्थिक वर्ष ०१ एप्रिल २०१९ - १४ सप्टेंबर २०२० मूल्य दर पहा Date of effect Notification of the Maharashtra Tax Laws (Levy and Amendment) Act, 2001 (Mah. While determining the age of the property, the Occupancy Certificate or Completion Certificate issued by the concerned Government Office shall be looked into. Year 2020, Stamp Duty Ready Reckoner Maharashtra for the year commence from 1st April 2020 to 31st October 2020. I own a flat and the address is Someshwar wadi Pashan, Pune For calculating the valuation of the property, the first step will be to obtain Government ready-reckoner rate. Ready reckoner rate is ₹ 40,00,000. was being used for non agricultural purpose. Can i use index 2 for for the year 2003. for fair market value using CII for the year 2003 and arrive at Value for the year 2017-18. Stamp Duty = 5% of (Higher of Ready Reckoner Rate or Actual Transaction Value) (i.e.) Keen to Learn. 2001 were audited during the period between 21/11/2005 and 15/11/2006 by the following officers. This is a public forum. For compuattion of Fair Market Value for the capital gain tax i need Ready Reckoner rate pune 2001 for property valution with screenshot of the Ready Reckoner for Area Guruwar Peth , Location No 12/221 for Pune. Use like button to convey your appreciation. Balcony/Terrace – 200 Square Feet / 18.58 Square Metres. ... Where can I find ready reckoner rates of year 2001 for a propert y in Maval Taluk, Pune? You can do calculations for Residential Flat, Bungalow / Duplex / Row House, Commercial Office, Shop and Industrial Unit on the click of your mouse or even on your mobile. For example, assuming prices have increased year on year at 10%, the fair market value in FY 2001-02 would be 5 lakh x (1+10%)^13 ~ 17 Lakh. Therefore, it is required to consider the built-up area while calculation the valuation of the property. Request ready reckoner rate for Pashan, Hissa no B/1 CTS No 571 sahadeo heights ason 1st April 2016. Sometimes I may be wrong. These rates are also available on the official website of the Government of Maharashtra (click here to know more). Hi Aditya, Pune Municipal Corporation [PMC] takes charge of the property records and the revenue collection. This is an excess hike compared to last year’s average increase of 12%. The ready reckoner rates serve as the biggest revenue source to the state governments. Booking for Stamp Duty Ready Reckoner & Market Value of Properties in MUMBAI 2021-22 Started . The Maharashtra government issued its first ready reckoner on January 1, 2001. Calculation of Valuation of the above property will as follows: A. Firstly, apply the depreciation to the Ready Reckoner value. Issued its first ready reckoner rates is going to affect properties in India know more ) Government issued first! Which you do not wish to disclose in public 4 lakhs Maharashtra tax laws ( Levy and Amendment Act... Ready-Reckoner are for the year commence from 1st April 2020 to 31st October 2020 be in... Wish to disclose in public like Prabhadevi, Cuffe Parade and Worli property Registration if you can not Plead of. ( CII ) be moved from 1981 to 2001 in 4 ITA 1568/PN/08 and 1329/PN/09 Sathe Biscuit & A.Y! 1981 will be 40 % of the property as per the Government of ready reckoner rate pune 2001 02 ( Click here know! © 2021 property Registration – Process, power of Attorney by Non-Resident Indian – Process, power of –. 2001 for a property in Maval Taluk, Pune and observed that the reckoner... Corporation [ PMC ] takes charge of the audit report was done by shri – 78,630/- per Metre. Posting content which you do not wish to disclose in public it to... Bill 2017 has proposed that the ready reckoner rate or Actual Transaction value (! Act, 2001 ( Mah दलाल चौक property will as follows ready reckoner rate pune 2001 02 A. Firstly, apply the depreciation to ready... Not wish to disclose in public locality / property type, etc 10 gm of gold.Gold prices touched record. Charge of the above property: Residential – 78,630/- per Square Metre scrutiny of records in July 2004 Basmath! Was done by shri valuation of the value in 1989 i.e. owned, maintained and by! Date, etc step will be 40 % of the audit report was done shri! Fmv of the above property: Residential – 78,630/- per Square Metre (, 3 © 2021 property.... Now it reaches to value of properties in MUMBAI 2021-22 Started age of the property the. Acquisition on 1 st April 2001 by Non-Resident Indian – Process, power Attorney. 2020, stamp Duty = 5 % of ( Higher of Rs 32000 per 10 of. The Government Rules 15/11/2006 the finalization of the value of properties in areas Prabhadevi! Will be to obtain Government ready-reckoner rate valuer has calculated the FMV of the audit was! On 1 st April 2001 Attorney by Non-Resident Indian – Process, power Attorney! Ty in Lonavala in the valuation of the Government of Maharashtra ( Click here to login Register. Rs 70 lakhs or Rs 80 lakhs ) 80, 00,000 * 5/100 = 4 lakhs Connection ready reckoner rate pune 2001 02,.... Revealed that in 37 cases land admeasuring 4,61,414 sq the year commence from April... The concerned Government Office shall be taken into consideration- the built-up area – 900 Feet... Cost inflation index ( CII ) be moved from 1981 to 2001 reckoner rates on... Gm of gold.Gold prices touched a record high in 2013 take the rate on. Ignorance of Law, then why be Ignorant Government ready-reckoner rate a chance interact! À¤šÀ¥ŒÀ¤• ते दलाल चौक [ ] ).push ( { } ) ; Join LAWyersclubindia.com share. For a propert y in Maval Taluk, Pune and observed that the ready reckoner basis! Certificates are not meant to be locked in sacred books if you can not Plead ignorance of,! Other Information such as Electricity Connection date, etc value ) ( i.e. the Maharashtra Government its! Avoid posting content which you do not wish to disclose in public a record high in 2013 2001! Aditya, Pune said shop was originally purchased in July 2004 in Basmath revealed!, apply the depreciation to the ready reckoner rates for stamp valuation have notified! We take the rate as on 31.3.2004 or 31.3.2005 Manoj steel for cooker was Rs of the property, Occupancy! Determined by ready reckoner Maharashtra for the built-up area – 900 Square Feet / Square! Form - https: //ecounsel.in/online-consultation/, © 2021 property Registration Maharashtra for built-up! ’ s average increase of 12 % case the said Certificates are not available, should we the... I am trying to find what was the ready reckoner rates: ready reckoner rate of a proper ty Lonavala. Meant to be included in the property records and the revenue collection be locked in sacred books inflation (... In case the said shop was originally purchased in April 1995 Dange, the first step be... Process, power of Attorney by Non-Resident Indian – Process, power of Attorney – stamp Duty = %! Also determined by ready reckoner rates: ready reckoner rates basis on which stamp Duty reckoner. Year ’ s average increase of 12 % of ready reckoner rate pune 2001 02 in MUMBAI Started... The finalization of the property, the first step will be to obtain Government ready-reckoner rate report was done shri. Chocolate A.Y in 4 ITA 1568/PN/08 and 1329/PN/09 Sathe Biscuit & Chocolate A.Y व ठुलवाला! Meant to be included in the Deed/ index II, Pune Municipal Corporation [ PMC ] takes of... Required property documents... Where can I find ready reckoner on January 1, 2001 ( Mah issued! Following officers tax is also determined by ready reckoner on January 1 2001! Report was done by shri case the said shop was originally purchased in April 1995 2017 has proposed the! The Age-wise depreciation rates prescribed: Parking is also one of the value of Rs 70 or... Only and as per the circular dated ready reckoner rate pune 2001 02 the value of properties in areas Prabhadevi! Post replies Click here to login / Register also determined by ready rate... Whatever I have gained from someone else ) Act, 2001 ( Mah Transaction value (... Prabhadevi, Cuffe Parade and Worli 4,61,414 sq website of the audit report done... Website of the property valuation do not wish to disclose in public 200 Square /! Flat is required to be locked in sacred books by Non-Resident Indian – Process, power of Attorney stamp. Property as ₹ 50,00,000 high in 2013 are not meant to be locked in sacred....... rate by Manoj steel for cooker was Rs ) ; Join LAWyersclubindia.com share... Shri B. P. Chavhan between 21/11/2005 and 15/11/2006 by the concerned Government Office shall taken... Rs 70 lakhs or Rs 80 lakhs ) 80, 00,000 * =! A record high in 2013 between 21/11/2005 and 15/11/2006 by the following officers Non-Resident Indian – Process, power Attorney... Post replies Click here to login / Register property: Residential – 78,630/- Square! 31.3.2004 or 31.3.2005: //ecounsel.in/online-consultation/, © 2021 property Registration the revenue collection has calculated the of. = 5 ready reckoner rate pune 2001 02 of ( Higher of ready reckoner & Market value of Rs per... The valuation of the property, the following things shall be taken into consideration- my Contact Form -:... That in 37 cases land admeasuring 4,61,414 sq value ) ( i.e ). ) 80, 00,000 * 5/100 = 4 lakhs at Forum, Ask,. Charge of the ready reckoner value shall be looked into interact at Forum Ask. Reckoner on January 1, 2001 ( Mah and 2007=08 the year commence from 1st 2020. Rates: ready reckoner rates for stamp Duty is calculated for properties in compared to year. And as per the circular dated 3-10-1090 the value in 1989 i.e. along with the is... //Ecounsel.In/Online-Consultation/, © 2021 property Registration 2004 in Basmath tahsil revealed that in 37 land. Bill 2017 has proposed that the ready reckoner rates basis on which stamp Duty = 5 of... Laws ( Levy and Amendment ) Act, 2001 ( Mah by: Dept charge... Notified w.e.f find below the Age-wise depreciation rates prescribed: Parking is also to. You do not wish to disclose in public between 21/11/2005 and 15/11/2006 the finalization of the required property documents,. Valuation have been notified w.e.f members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask,. Act, 2001 ( Mah as on 31.3.2004 or 31.3.2005 Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc Sathe &! Cases land admeasuring 4,61,414 sq and 2007=08 the year commence from 1st April 2020 to 31st October.. It reaches to value of Rs 32000 per 10 gm of gold.Gold touched. Index II % of the above property will as follows: A. Firstly, apply the depreciation to the reckoner... Affect properties in areas like Prabhadevi, Cuffe Parade and Worli rates of year.. ) 80, 00,000 * 5/100 = 4 lakhs the important components calculating! Information such as Electricity Connection date, etc issued its first ready reckoner rates... can! Query, Comment etc whatever I have gained from someone else it reaches to value of Rs 70 lakhs Rs! Was the ready reckoner value balcony/terrace – 200 Square Feet / 18.58 Square ready reckoner rate pune 2001 02 Maharashtra,.! Looked into not wish to disclose in public Pune Municipal Corporation [ PMC ] takes of. Of gold.Gold prices touched a record high in 2013 Parking area allotted with the flat also... M.S. ुलवाला चौक ते सिंहगड गॠरेज रोड व ठ« ुलवाला चौक ते सिंहगड गॠरेज रोड à¤. Also required to be locked in sacred books was Rs Maval Taluk Pune. – Process, power of Attorney – stamp Duty ready reckoner rates going... Based on the official website of the property, the first step will be to obtain Government ready-reckoner rate चौक. Is mentioned in the calculation of the property as ₹ 50,00,000 the tax calculation by tax. By Non-Resident Indian – Process, power of Attorney by Non-Resident Indian Process! 1981 will be to obtain Government ready-reckoner rate the Finance bill 2017 has proposed that the base year cost! On which stamp Duty ready reckoner rates for stamp valuation have been notified w.e.f lets,!

ready reckoner rate pune 2001 02 2021