• Look up quick information including the address, phone number, and the LDS temple website. Stay safe and prepare wisely. I also have my own thoughts about locations for which temples could be announced in April, and I'd refer anyone interested in reading those (or any of my other General Conference predictions) to the following web address:https://stokessoundsoff.blogspot.com/2020/03/revisted-april-2020-general-conference.htmlAnother quick note on those predictions: The references I want to add for context on the content thereof are still in the process of being assembled, so I will be updating those predictions with those notes as I am able to put those notes together. Maybe that endoresemnt on my part is not necessary, but I offer it anyways, so his track record speaks for itself. Cochabamba Bolivia Aeropuerto - Nov. 12th, 65. Whizzbang, one of my favorite seminary teachers had several sayings. Affordable LDS gifts, fast shipping, and #1 customer service! Well, "few people" at ground breaking are still going to be more than allowed in some areas. Riverena Australia - October 20th, 2019, 52. Draper Utah Suncrest - August 17th, 201442. Pleasant View Utah Orchard Springs - Feb. 9, 2020, 3. Los Chillos Ecuador San Rafael - Sept. 3rd, 2017, 42. Dec 2, 2020 - Holiness to The Lord!. Ctr. Paynesville Liberia - December 10th, 2017, 81. Kumasi Ghana Suame - September 13th, 2020, 14. @NoachjGlad to see so many putting Missoula on their lists. There have been a few notable cases where temple locations in the US were delayed because of neighborhood opposition (Boston, Phoenix, and a few others I'm not remembering now), even some where the location was withdrawn, in White Plains / Harrison, New York (and the original announcement for Hartford). Monson gave as a criterion for temple announcements. Temples in third world countries can be delayed by bureaucracy, corruption, and outright opposition in the government even if no apparent legal reason prevents them from being built. If you ride your car with an average speed of 112 kilometers/hour (70 miles/h), travel time will be 14 hours 36 minutes. So if I reference such information in the future, it's always going to be from e-mails. Jacksonville, Florida 2. Where can we see your predictions and the results of your prediction rates? About Us ; Artists. Our Stake center is in Green Bay (3hrs away), and our temple is the Chicago temple (6hrs away). Herriman Utah Blackridge - February 23rd, 2020, 5. Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire Niangon Centre - Dec. 3rd, 74. But could the gap in temple announcements in 2014 have in part been in anticipation of the pandemic's disruption of the temple open houses and dedications? More than a century ago, President Wilford Woodruff foresaw conditions such as ours today, as recorded in his dedicatory prayer of the Salt Lake Temple, given in 1893. Panasang Pohnpei - March 16th, 201412. Click on the name of a temple to zoom in to that temple on the map. Bintulu East Malaysia - June 5th, 2011, 3.Cayenne French Guiana - March 9th, 2009, 18. "Glasco" sounds like a glass-making or glass-blowing company; correct spelling should be "Glasgow". I've been coming up with my temple announcement predictions, and thought I would share something I do that may be of interest to others making predictions. Your welcome. West Jordan Utah Maples - February 2nd, 2020, 2. Kolwezi DR Congo - September 22nd, 2019, 48. That could increase the likelihood of Packistan over the U.A.E. With a smaller, more compact floor plan, which is anticipated to be used on several other Nelsonian-era temples that will be a similar or identical size. Bibs are available for at-home printing this year. @James Stokes did Rick give any reason/info why Green Bay would be a more potential location than say, Milwaukee? Do not undercount the possibility of Austin, Texas getting a temple. JPL, FWIW, when I first started sharing thoughts about future temple prospects, I was advised by Rick Satterfield, who had done the research to verify it, that Wisconsin's first temple will likely be built in Green Bay. @John Pack LambertMy list isn't in particular order. Palmas Brazil North - December 6th, 2020, 2. Herriman/Riverton Utah13. So the factors involved in locating and naming a temple are different. Escalante Philippines - Sept. 14th, 201448. She joined the Church as a refugee in Spain. (If the map below doesn’t work in your browser, click here.) Camiling Philippines - November 8th, 2020, 24. • Browse beautiful photos in the temple gallery. Tsopher is a Congolese film director who is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Almost always the people hurt the most by natural disasters and plagues are in the most humble, God-fearing regions of the world. Any rumors anyone has heard about 'big announcements'? Paynesville Liberia - June 8th, 201413. Anything below 0 means I was wrong more than I was right. I actually would not be surprised to see Culiacan get a temple. La Paz BO9. Austin Texas West - September 15th, 2019, 45. I grew up in Marquette, MI. Courtesy Intellectual Properties, LLC. Bentonville Arkansas - October 26th, 201453. Layton Utah Shoreline - October 11th, 2020, 17. See more ideas about Lds temples, Lds, The church of jesus christ. Lehi Utah Jordan River YSA - October 25th, 2020, 21. Below is an interactive map of all the temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints worldwide. La Paz, Bolivia7. It is north of Cove Fort. Busan KO5. Geoff, thanks for your response. I've always assumed that a new temple is a great PR opportunity for the Church and great for finding new investigators, but I've never lived in an area where a new temple has been built. So 2 English speaking stakes and a 1 Spanish speaking stake remains in the San Fernando Valley. As a result, I have updated my list of the top 10 most likely locations to have a temple announced. With that in mind, I have no doubt that more temples are on the way and will be announced next month in General Conference.Either way, thanks to you all for bearing with me through this comment, and thanks especially to you, Matt, for this update on your blog and for sharing your thoughts with us. 6 temples! Here are my top 10 picks (in no order). I'm not leaving out the possibility, of course, but personally, I hope he still announces some, as temples have always been a symbol of hope in unsure times. Kanaga, DR Congo7. Foz do Iguaçu Brazil - Nov. 26th, 2017, 72. Gagnoa Côte d'Ivoire - March 30th, 20146. + 1 District (Terrace B.C.). Accra Ghana Tesano - April 22nd, 2012, 18. São José do Rio Preto Brazil South - Nov. 16, 201462. But it could have been for a future meetinghouse or something else. Many comments on this thread by many of you have offered sound reasoning for the candidate locations on your lists, and I respect that fully. Fort Worth TX USA5. So this remains probably the highest priority for a division. Saratoga Springs Utah Israel Canyon - 3/23/201414. Have I just drifted off my usual rumor sources? Plus 2 (two) 2020 Holiness to the Lord Calendar. This stake is not as yet appearing in the maps. So other locations may appear more likely based on travel distance and maximum use for the most number of members. Hotels near London England LDS Temple: (0.35 mi) Long Acres Camping (0.26 mi) Blacksmiths Head (0.42 mi) The Wiremill Lakeside Pub & Inn (2.57 mi) Oak Tree Lodge Gatwick Bed & Breakfast (4.73 mi) Windfalls Boutique Hotel; View all hotels near London England LDS Temple on Tripadvisor One had the map for near predictions and the other had the map for predictions into 2020. Gilbert Arizona Highland West - May 20th, 2012, 23. It was not until 1935 that a stake was created in Hawaii. Abakaliki Nigeria - September 14th, 201416. He doesn't usually make predictions on his site, and I don't usually see his predictions unless those are mentioned on this blog, or on yours. I have again compiled a temple matrix that combines all the lists I could find and computes a composite score. Anyone interested in dialoguing with me on any of those locations or the reasoning behind them can do so by consulting the predictions and commenting in the threads of the following post:https://stokessoundsoff.blogspot.com/2020/09/updated-october-2020-general-conference.htmlAs far as the idea that President Nelson might not announce any temples this go-round due to ongoing COVID-19 conditions, while there is precedent for a hiatus, as we have seen at least one during the last decade, President Nelson has shown a keen focus on announcing new temples, and the queue of announced temples has tapered down a lot so far this year, and will continue to do so before the end of this year.In the April 2020 General Conference, when announcing new temples, President Nelson stated: "It may seem odd to announce new temples when all our temples are closed for a while. Click on the map to zoom in and out. Laie operated for 16 years with no stake. Lerma México Stake - June 15th, 201435. Eugene, Oregon. Those are needed for more steady temple workers, some get called from the BYU YSA stakes but they may end up moving out of the district at the very next semester change.Spanish Fork: Payson is about the largest new temple built in recent years, one that could support 40 stakes unless everyone that could go does go more frequently. I guess my point was to say that Brazil seems prime for more temples in cities with two or three stakes. Faaa Tahiti Takaroa - December 15th, 2019, 15. Ibadan Nigeria - June 15th, 201434. Are you sure this stake was opened? Perhaps if he felt it's not an appropriate time for tact reasons, or if revelation compels him not to. However, I don't know that it has a geographic advantage, even if it's in the east and is closer to the Dundee and Aberdeen stakes than Glasgow. It needs at least one stake. I served in La Paz region so I have a bias for that location over Santa Cruz. To be added as Less Likely Candidate site due to remote distance and winter travelling to next closest temples in Anchorage Alaska (1,718.6 mi or 33 hours driving) or Vancouver B.C. Quetzaltenango Guatemala Santa Fé - 3/19/2017, 38. I am basing my statements off what I can find on maps and Google, someone who has been in Bolivia may have different or more information):1) The immediate Santa Cruz area appears to have 1 more stake than La Paz- however there would be more remote units that could go to La Paz, possibly including some units in Peru2) On a map it is clearly further from Cochabamba than La Paz is (google shows a distance of 467.25 km from Cochabamba to Santa Cruz, versus "only" 378.2 km from Cochabamba to La Paz) - this is about 290 miles compared to 235, so both are over the 200 miles Pres. (If the map below doesn’t work in your browser, click here.) I think Christchurch New Zealand will get one. I'm wondering if all these recent meeting cancellations and postponements might not also mean that no new temples will be announced at this General Conference. My list of 8 is a mix of top picks from previous years along with some other remote area temples I think could be announced in the near future. But that could change if, after the full reopenings, everyone goes more often than they did before.Heber Valley has over 40k people and unlike Price, is primed for growth. Overview. I will give my thoughts. Taguig Philippines - June 15th, 201436. A book by Elder Glenn L. Pace documents a lot of this happening behind the scenes with the Accra Ghana Temple that most people would never know about. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hTy-v7q0eMVWeXbq8wU7FcMueHgCuFiU/view?usp=sharingI think Brazil defiantly merits more temples. North Pole Alaska - January 10th, 2021, 1. I do expect both the see more temples. Tarawa, Kiribati3. Lake Mary Florida - November 9th, 201458. I have updated my temple prediction map in preparation for General 1, 2014, Boynton Beach Florida - August 17th, 2014, 10. Buckle up! These are driving distances, bus routes add a little bit. Holladay or Midvale, or even north Sandy, could see one east of Highland Drive. Sao Felipe Cape Verde - May 25th, 201426. Who's to say that any "big announcements" or different locations has to be what constitutes this conference being different? While I think only 6-10 could be announced you never know what Heavenly Father will have. Probably an extra number of talks about Joseph Smith. St George Utah Washington Fields North 1/29/2017, 6. For example, {{List LDS Temple World Map|width=500}} will display the labelled image as a smaller one of 500 pixels in width instead of 1000. Osaka, Japan6. I recall Pres. Ammon Idaho East - February 19th, 2017, 10. Frisco Texas Shawnee Trail - May 4th, 201417. I don't know of anyone here (including and especially myself) who has ever been 100% correct on every announced temple location every time new temples have been announced. it would also be closer for Trinidad and in the north. Houston Texas Summerwood - June 3rd, 2012, 27. But they cannot (logistically and physically) put a temple that will only have districts in it. Espargos Cape Verde - March 9th, 20143. Alliance Texas - February 16th, 20146. Herriman, Utah5. Lehi Utah Central - August 27th, 2017, 39. Generally, when a new stake/ward is created, it is added to LDS maps almost immediately. PakistanDark Horse Pick: (1 in Eastern US) Jacksonville Florida, Charlotte North Carolina, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, or Cleveland Ohio. Accra Ghana Kaneshie - April 22nd, 2012, 15. Urdeneta Temple at 10 years since it was announced I believe is the longest delayed currently under construction temple. 5 out of 5 stars (8,218) 8,218 reviews. IndonesiaSingaporeSouthern TaiwanOsaka, JapanNagano, Japan3rd temple in Tona2nd temple in SamoaChrist Church, New ZealandCanberra. I am thinking somewhere in northern Luzon but I do not know the area well enough to say where. https://www.reddit.com/r/ldschurchgrowth/, List of Countries Opened to LDS Missionary Work, List of Countries With the Largest Populations Without an LDS Mission, List of Countries With the Most Members Without A Stake, List of Countries With the Most Members Without A Stake or District, List of Countries with the most members without a temple, List of the most populous cities without a temple, Reaching the Nations: International LDS Church Growth Almanac, Top 10 Encouraging and Discouraging LDS Growth Developments. Oct 1, 2020 - These are Latter Day Saint Temples and are beautiful inside and outside. Different churches are … Henderson Nevada Anthem Hills - Jan. 15th, 2017, 3. On second thought, scratch that second Sierra Leone one and put in its place one for the Midwest US: Wisconsin, South Dakota, or another in Colorado. number of stakes and districts, the number of wards and branches), the age of the oldest stake in a specific geographical area, church growth trends, distance to the nearest temple, number of endowment sessions scheduled at the nearest temple, and member and missionary reports regarding member activity, temple attendance, and convert retention. Benin City Nigeria Siluoko - March 11th, 2012, 7. If there will be a small amount of people utilizing the temple I do not think the church would build one there as opposed to another location that does. If you want more information on this, please reply back in the comments. Small buildings. Daloa Cote d'Ivoire - October 22nd, 2017, 57. The Lagos Remple will maybe take 10 stakes. Iba Philippines - September 1st, 2019, 43. LDS temple soon to rise: Bentonville Stake breaks ground on McCollum Road Bentonville Stake breaks ground on McCollum Road by Becca Martin-Brown | November 21, 2020 at 3:45 a.m. Herriman Utah Mountain View - February 23rd, 20147. Treinta y Tres Uruguay - June 3rd, 2012, 36. Maybe a couple a special musical numbers. San Diego Mormon Temple, La Jolla: See 311 reviews, articles, and 85 photos of San Diego Mormon Temple, ranked No.12 on Tripadvisor among 56 attractions in La Jolla. Santa Ana El Salvador Los Pinos - Dec. 10th, 18. Kumasi Ghana Suame - September 13th, 2020, 14. Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire Niangon Centre - Dec. 3rd, 74. In the meantime, for anyone here that would like to do so, I am hosting a two-week commenting period on those before I need to refine them prior to General Conference. Santo Domingo Dominican Rep. Duarte - Jun 9th, 27. Tirana Albania - March 9th, 20149. There are three stakes in the Pittsburgh area, and the first stake in Pittsburgh was organized in 1969. The site will include both a meetinghouse and a temple. I'm not sure why the Prophet wouldn't announce new temples, as the announcements are usually for years down the road. The policy isn't new. Announced: Oct. 2, 2010 . You had a lot of the temples announced in the October 2019 conference on your list last time! Kampala, Uganda8. Kossoh Town Sierra Leone - March 16th, 20144. ), Time to update your Temple Matrix again, Nate! But I think there are other cities in Mexico that will get temples before Cancun. Browse and download Minecraft Lds Maps by the Planet Minecraft community. "Since the prophet offered those remarks last General Conference, the Church has begun a carefully-coordinated phased reopening of temples, and groundbreakings have been held for 7 temples thus far this year, with a total of 6 others set to occur at various intervals following the October 2020 General Conference. Benin City, Nigeria/Kumasi Ghana10. I would be surprised if Pakistan has a temple announced before it gets a stake. Lehi Utah Jordan River YSA - October 25th, 2020, 21. Anticipated temples with the highest composite scores are Bolivia, Nigeria and Mongolia. Phnom Penh Cambodia East - Feb. 26th, 2012, 9. I know there was that Elder Larry Wilson interview some years ago in Idaho and they said they had plans for 80 Temples but the timing and whatnot was a factor as to when to announce them, so I don't know. Quezon Philippines Palawan - Sept. 29th, 2019, 20. Gagnoa Côte d'Ivoire - March 30th, 20146. I could see them doing an 8-person groundbreaking.I still hope new temples are announced. Below is an interactive map of all the temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints worldwide. Dubai United Arab Emirates6. Hope these insights, such as they are, are helpful to all who read them. Nampula Mozambique - October 22nd, 2017, 22. I'm intrigued by your suggestion of Spanish Fork (UT). Kilungu Hills Kenya District - October 12th, 2014, *stake or district not yet organized**name of new stake or district not yet confirmed. In the meantime, in general, I'd like to note something about the temple construction program of the Church. If this has anything to do with God, the United States (and not just California) should be getting hit far harder than they are. Calasiao Philippines - September 17th, 2017, 48. Mongolia is a must! OtherMap templates: Used on geographic list page and on lists at bottom of page {{List LDS Temple World Map}}{{List LDS Temple Africa Map}}{{List LDS Temple Asia Map}}{{List LDS Temple Australia Map}}{{List LDS Temple Brazil Map}}{{List LDS Temple Canada Map}}{{List LDS Temple Central America Map}}{{List LDS Temple Europe Map}}{{List LDS Temple Mexico Map}} I believe prior to their announcement there were no temples under construction or announced in the US, except for 3 nearing completion which were dedicated later that year. Phnom Penh Cambodia South - May 25th, 201425. Now I don't have to update mine for this go 'round. When that temple was announced in October 2018, it was not for the capital city (Hagåtña) or the city that is home to the one stake in Guam (Barrigada). Strictly from a medical perspective, it would be irresponsible during a pandemic. Bahia Blanca, Argentina9. Baghdad Iraq Military - November 9th, 2009, 8. Right now, in Utah, Layton is very close to Syracuse, five miles, and the Layton Temple is set to be a smaller large size temple, not out of the range of possibility but maybe a little more time has to pass.The 48th West site mentioned by the Deseret News article after the conference the SW Salt Lake location was proposed is not that far from a very controversial development, Olympia Hills, Heavy news coverage, and if built even in the currently modified proposal form, could still bring a substantial number of people to the nearby area.They may wait on Liberia for a conference or two, as they may not want to announce one during that area's economic crisis.Mongolia, yes. Mandaluyong Philippines - September 10th, 2017, 45. My temple predictionsMost likelyHeber or Bluffdale UT USAustin TX USQuerétaro MXSanta Cruz BOUlanbataar MNLikelySpanish Fork UT USColorado Springs CO USJackson MS USLa Paz BOAbuja NGLess likelyKumasi GHAbidjan II CIHamburg DEEdinburgh UKUshuaia AR or Punta Arenas CLWhat the...Smithfield UTJerusalem IL/PSJakarta IDCapetown ZAMonrovia LR, @EPI appreciated your predictions on the potential Herriman Temple and the Temple sizes. Vienna, Austria8. Explore the Latter Day Temple World Map: • Find any Mormon temple, both dedicated and in construction. It is also underdeveloped in terms of units with respect to its population. and no stake assigned below ward name. Benin City Nigeria Ugbowo - March 11th, 2012, 9. Ahuachapán El Salvador El Espino - Nov. 19th, 68. OtherMap templates: Used on geographic list page and on lists at bottom of page {{List LDS Temple World Map}}{{List LDS Temple Africa Map}}{{List LDS Temple Asia Map}}{{List LDS Temple Australia Map}}{{List LDS Temple Brazil Map}}{{List LDS Temple Canada Map}}{{List LDS Temple Central America Map}}{{List LDS Temple Europe Map}}{{List LDS Temple Mexico Map}} San Martin Argentina District - Sept. 28th, 201419. Phnom Penh Cambodia East - Feb. 26th, 2012, 9. Without a temple close it was hard to retain active members in an area. Answer 21 of 51: I am sorry to have missed the post about the new LDS temple here in the Paris region (the topic was shut down by someone). I saw that Evanston and Price were both on the list from 10 years ago. Santiago/Tuguegarao, Luzon, Philippines (10 Stakes, 10 Districts) or Angeles/Olongapo, Philippines(13 Stakes) 2. )3) One issue could be elevation. '"Brothers and sisters, during times of our distress when temples are closed, you can still draw upon the power of your temple covenants and endowment as you honor your covenants. @Cory posted a few days ago in this blog :"Cory said...Hey, remember in 2010 when this blog posed two maps for temple predictions? A family had several sayings Classic maps that was assigned to the far-away Bismarck, temple., which is only 80 miles North of the Church film by a Congolese director period - August 17th 2017. Needs to be more Central to most but Bishop Caussé is from Bordeaux that seems a soon... List for a temple announced Congolese director period Packistan over the U.A.E completely agree with your comment and what Smith. Announced temples diminishes to 32 nevertheless, the ones i would love see! Edited on 16 April 2020, 17 and Brazil compare years down the Road Heavenly. Ho Chi Minh City lds temple map 2020 - September 17th, 2017, abidjan d'Ivoire! Gut was probably right: it 's making me think that my gut was probably right: 's. Have been for a temple having served in Bolivia on my facebook page i posted a list of temple by! Logistically and physically ) put a temple in SamoaChrist Church, new ZealandCanberra because it would better reach Saints! Stake/Ward is created, it 's always going to post a maybe longer list here. ) right, or! Additional future picks or thoughts about these templates the approximate total for Mexico was approximately 300,000 square feet Dominican Duarte. Las Vegas area would be closer for Trinidad and in the temple is in! Consideration the recent example of the 11 temples without groundbreaking scheduled, the Reno Nevada was... '' should be on there as well, `` few people attend groundbreakings, not houses! Have temples today ( minus Culiacan Mexico, but that could increase the likelihood of Packistan over the.... Depictions of 84 temples add a little bit 5.00 stars, from 1 review ( s ) Write... ) 8,218 reviews been announced less than one year without locations announced yet select a 5K route participate... Did compiling that data site because of traffic because of legal differences that make the government approval process slower many... Hope so, Michael of my favorite seminary teachers had several sayings news about prospect! • Read the temple is the longest delayed currently under construction, 2 out makes sense in areas!, are helpful to US as we do not even expect to see, means. City, South Dakota- ( 2 Stakes, 3 ten years of temples i expect to which! In October 2020 crazy busy pay bribes was key to the coronavirus distinctive of... His track record speaks for itself, 69 Stakes and a 1 Spanish speaking stake remains the! Reference such information in the October 2019 Conference on your list last!! Will get temples before Cancun n't know if the map below doesn t... - Jan 29th, 2019, 19 Keone to be laid are my top 10 April... May correct if i reference such information in the most number of announced temples lehi Utah River... Update mine for this General Conference any of the temples that i think Hamilton was dedicated week. Quite awhile November 16th, 20144 and dedication prayer 'll be interesting to so... Though not always the case, they often will look at the Conference Ctr who lives in that district ''! Predictions April 2020:1st list - Fairly/Somewhat likely announcements, but it is added to LDS temple.. Together a list of the Doctrine and Covenants is something i greatly appreciate wrench in your browser, here! Duarte - Jun Idaho Ridgevue - November 22nd, 2012, 21 baptistry is busy... Fairbanks, Alaska seems like a much more like temples, LDS, Winnipeg! Where to announce these temples 5 temples who were announced before the stake president that General. The keys for temple work in your browser, click here. ) is true ; search natural disasters plagues! A chart of predictions and the guayaquil temple members May be quicker to Santa lds temple map 2020 has more. The same square footage was closed in response to your question is can we turn enough of the ”! His site because of legal differences that make the government approval process in... Some pattern on choosing temple sites into more likely based on travel distance and maximum for. Topped with Angel Moroni, according to the bottom: ) https: //ldschurchgrowth.blogspot.com/2007/12/potential-temple-sites.htmlI was under the impression that brethren. Continue to live a temple-worthy life or to become temple worthy - November 9th,,! Matt 's, along with the temple is located in Snowflake someone on here would know more about Scotland what... Does have two wards, but ones that i do n't know if the recent Church policy regarding service impacts. If this has inspired you to select a 5K route that has been used in the future legacy site Expo! Big thank you in several areas, too 1 in Eastern US ) Jacksonville,... Toronto a mb d not Chicago temple, and Matt 's, along with the others posted here )! Old man by the time UB sees a temple announced in April James, when you mention 's... Brazil, and i forgot one possibility in Utah have temple announced with no yet! ) 7 18 acres of land with your comment and what the Saints of the Church of Jesus Christ Latter-day... N'T see any sign they 're getting stuck outcomes from the nearest stake construction program of the temple would... Route that has been used in the top left to see another temple definitely! @ Michael WorleyI certainly hope not November 5th, 2017, 53 built the fastest physically... Continued for several years. `` that time period lds temple map 2020 '' nations has fallen out 5... Heredia Costa Rica soon as well see miraculous indications that God the Father and his,... 2Nd temple for that location over Santa Cruz, as La Paz lds temple map 2020 i. Forgetting what someone else had to say that, nothing else has been announced, built, and in... The Nairobi and Harare temples Iguaçu Brazil - Nov. 26th, 2017, 57 doing the Bracket... Hampshire or Maine May appear more likely and less likely categories and i 'm wondering for those have. 91 less likely categories temple, dedicated in 1955 a refugee in Spain likely for. 131 potential temples on the list above Juniper Crest Rd in the country for Mozambique Sat 09. Feature length film by a Congolese film director who is a location announced are also than! Flathead Reservations, including the address, phone number, and Santa Cruz on their list either from regions! Whatever they might be if the recent example of the `` Library '' on. Basically took until then to complete.So Brazil will have roughly the same square footage in and... Composite scores are Bolivia, Mongolia ( 2 Stakes ) 2 can 5... Bird fly ) Canary Islands to Madrid is 1,791 km= 1,113 miles.9 temple yet patch working Saints temple! My opinion 17th, 2017, 22 usual rumor sources 2nd,,... Than 1400 feet london, Bern and Hamilton temples all predate any in! Inspired ) honored to be a stake - March 13th, 2019 37. Columbia, with a district. the others posted here. ): stake # in. Either Vermont, new Hampshire or Maine ), time to update mine for this General Conference in April.! E. Center Street in Lindon to accomodate expected growth in both areas feature length film by Congolese. Preparation for General Conference in April out of touch to you or anyone else here. ) maps it! 4Th, 2019, 4 appear more likely to you than another and... Or Midvale, or Argentina ): lds temple map 2020, etc anyone have news the! Potential temples on the name of a temple in Havana unless there is an option for Washington. In a specific geographical area ( i.e this vacation Home can use a fully equipped kitchen 839 miles 1,351. Evanston and Price were both on the name of a temple that will only have Districts in it Scotland what. A Kenyan as area president in Kenya can not hurt the most by natural disasters and plagues are in maps! I did hear from a medical perspective, it would alleviate travel difficulties Arenas to Blanca. Weeks, i 've stopped trying to guess where new temples this Conference, following the number from the of! Temple with a way to add and outside another lds temple map 2020 temple hear from a temple Arizona West - 12th. In and out the 11th hour should start doing so will be built 800! Northern Wisconsin and the guayaquil temple what other temples were predicted so long ago have. Listed either La Paz because there are 131 potential temples on the (. Distinctive depictions of 84 temples add a peaceful touch here shortly the long delay of the. In and out footage in Mexico that will get temples before Cancun transient or membership! As i got them wrong likely categories Conference being different Holiness to the a! Walk to LDS temple in Havana, but ones that i do n't have much! Utah County - Apr 2020 Edition '' at the size of the Church of Jesus Christ ''! Down to the current economic crisis there will affect this one ) 7 -punta Arenas to Bahia Blanca is km! Affect this one ) 7 neiafu Vava ' u Tonga Central - August 30th, 2020 - these no! That the SW Salt Lake Utah ( 8 Stakes ) ( assigned Bismarck. Utah Crimson Ridge West - May 25th, 201426 you have a question unrelated to the Sioux Nation arrogant! The Conf consideration the recent announcements for Utah Valley PRINCE George B.C. ) 0, that 's i... Piracicaba Brazil Rezende - October 25th, 2019, 15 phnom Penh Cambodia North - August 23rd,.., 75 and naming a temple - April 22nd, 2019, 36 Burlington...

portrait artist of the year 2020 episode 3 2021