Okuma Solaris Surf Pêche Rod-ss-c-1202mh-1 (Noir, Parties): Amazon.fr: Sports et Loisirs Choisir vos préférences en matière de cookies Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. $99.00 $89.00 Save $10.00 GST Incl - NZ purchases only. Copyright© 2017 | FISH-United. Okuma Solaris SS-C-1102H-2 The key selling point of the Okuma’s Solaris Surf Fishing Rod is its high sensitivity to fish strikes. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Okuma Solaris Surf Fishing Rod-SS-C-1202MH-1 (Black, 12-Feet) at Amazon.com. Recently i had a good question from Arys Corbett. $25.00. Okuma is a worldwide pioneer in execution bowing gear, and propose for quality is assumed in this rod. If you want decent performance, the Okuma Solaris surf fishing rod is a good option. Constructed on sensitive IM6 graphite blacks, the Solaris series is a full range of exact spinning actions. Proposition 65 is a California law that applies to companies selling products in California. $74.99 to $109.99. Lengths from 9- to 12-feet in length focus on spinning models to serve the greatest number of … Images; OKUMA ROD SURF SOLARIS Note: Swipe table sideways to see purchasing options. Okuma poskytuje řadu surfových rybářských prutů s vysoce kvalitním designem, materiály a konstrukční tech přináší rybářům a rybářům fantastický zážitek z rybaření. Fuji guides with Aluminum Oxide inserts and cork-wrapped non-slip fore and rear grips offer a traditional build for anglers who desire high-end construction components and exceptional performance in a value-laden rod series. Features of Okuma Solaris Surf Spinning Rods include: This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Containing the most powerful actions in the Okuma surf rod lineup, Solaris Surf rods are constructed on IM-6 graphite blanks to deliver a proven combination of lightweight handling, responsiveness and exceptional durability. Gift Certificate Amount . Okuma Solaris Surf Casting Rod. The short sections of soft touch EVA grips flanking the reel seat offer maximum comfort during blistering runs and multiple retrieves. MSRP $89.99 - $130.99. Okuma Solaris Surf Spinning Rod. Okuma’s Solaris Surf Fishing Rods-SS-C-1102H-2. : F10231 . Quantity discounts available . I'll Compare My Favorite 12ft Okuma Surf Rods & What Reels I Use With Them! 15 Reviews. Okuma Solaris Surf Spinning Rods were designed for the technical hard core surf angler. Every pole comes with stainless steel hooded graphite reel seat and soft-touch EVA cushions. All Rights Reserved. This 11-foot surf fishing rod by Okuma is built on 2-piece IM6 graphite blank which gives precision and power on long-distance casts. Special Offer. Surf rods Okuma Surf rods jsou vhodné pro surfování a skalní rybolov. Okuma Longitude Surf Graphite Rod Okuma has a new rod technology and used it to deliver the Longitude series. Surf rods Okuma Surf rods conviennent à la pêche au surf et à la roche. Product Code: SS-C-1002H-1. St. Croix Mojo Surf Rod. Solaris Surf Fishing Rod by Okuma. All Right Reserved Offering sensational value for money, the Solaris Surf is our favorite as the best of the affordable options. Buy OKUMA ROD SURF SOLARIS online now at Okuma Fishing NZ. Solaris Surf Rods. It comes with a graphite blank and an IM-6 graphite core. $54.63 $44.74 Compare Choose Options. Quantity: -+ Add to Cart . Shimano Tiralejo Surf Spinning Rod. Okuma … The blank is made of graphite, with the tipping point being the most sensitive part of the rod. Constructed on sensitive IM6 graphite blacks, the Solaris series is a full range of exact spinning actions. The list includes naturally occurring and man-made chemicals. $23.54 Compare Choose Options. The Solaris was designed with surfcaster's in mind. Solaris Surf Rods. Okuma Surf rods nadają się do łowienia surfingu i skał.Okuma oferuje różnorodne wędki do surfowania o wysokiej jakości wzornictwie, materiałach i tech konstrukcyjnej, zapewniające fantastyczne wrażenia wędkarskie dla wędkarzy i rybaków. Penn Squadron II Surf Spinning Rod. It also comes with Fuji aluminum oxide guide inserts; thus, casting over distance is a breeze using this high-quality rod. OKUMA ROD SURF SOLARIS. This refined series is balanced with the highest quality components, including Fuji's cushion hood reels seats. Proposition 65’s warning standards are among the most stringent in the world. Sitemap |, Redington Minnow Youth Fly Fishing Outfit, Sensitive and durable IM6 graphite blanks, Fuji stainless steel double footed guide frames with aluminum oxide inserts, Fuji graphite reel seats with stainless steel hoods, Cork wrapped non-slip fore and rear grips, Soft touch EVA foam cushions above and below reel seat. OKUMA FISHING TACKLE CO., LTD., since 1986, is a Surf Rods manufacturer based in Taiwan. Featuring graphite composite blanks, stainless steel double-foot guides with aluminum oxide inserts, Okuma Longitude surf fishing rods deliver a lot of fishing rod for their very modest cost. Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including electronic equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and stores.

okuma solaris surf rod 2021