Not any longer! Shot through the heart and you're to blame You give love a bad name I play my part, and you play your game You give love a bad name, you give love a bad name. My heart's the one to blame My heart's to blame So where do we all go from here? Blame it on the fire in my heart Am G7 F Someday somehow and somewhere G7 C The wind will blow me back to you Am G7 F Baby someday somehow and somewhere G7 I'll be coming back out of the blue C F C Blame it on the sundown far beyond the highway G7 Blame it on the laughter and the fun (My heart's to blame) It's time to say goodbye, you're on your own, I ran away from my mistakes My heart's to blame- Falling In Reverse lyric video - YouTube My heart's to blame. ~Stevie Nicks, Jim Ladd Innerview, 1983 [The title track the Wild Heart says] 'don't blame it on me, blame it on my wildness.' So where do we all go from here LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! I guess there's nothing left to say Damon: Listen to us! And this is where I disappear Lyrics of MY HEART'S TO BLAME by Falling in Reverse: Chorus, My heart's to blame, So where do we all go from here?, It's time to say goodbye you're on your ... Home Songs So where do we all go from here So where do we all go from here Don't blame it on my heart 'Cause that's the part that loves you That's what keep us both together That's the part that will last forever Sometimes it feels like we should just give up Blame it on the feeling (Blame it, blame it, blame it) Don't make it worse now Blame it on the beating (Blame it, blame it) All the things I said. It doesn't matter anyway My heart's the one to blame You got to let it go (Let it go) Give me a break, it's my mistake. It's time to say goodbye, you're on your own. I couldn't help it, sorry I'm selfish But blame it on my heart Blame it on the beating With a pain in my heart and blues on my mind I’ll always love you but can you be mine Can you be mine with another man’s name You know that I love you and I’m not to blame. You're not logged in. My heart's the one to blame My heart's to blame So where do we all go from here? This is toxic! So turning back is what I hate the most It's time to say goodbye, you're on your own. Lyrics Terms of Use, Walk away from all the pain Choose your language below. It's time to say goodbye, you're on your own And this is where I disappear So turning back is what I hate the most It doesn't matter anyways I guess there's nothing left to say So where do we all go from here? And after all I've seen But you see, my audience has it. (So where do we all go from here) I did. Found the peace with it again Shot through the heart And you're to blame Darling, you give love a bad name An angel's smile is what you sell You promise me heaven, then put me through hell Chains of love got a hold on me When passion's a prison, you can't break free Oh, oh, you're a loaded gun Oh, oh, there's nowhere to run No one can save me The damage is done Shot through the heart It's time to say goodbye, you're on your own Handwritten lyrics to three songs by internationally renowned songwriter Bob Dylan have been put on sale in an auction organised by Moments in Time. It's time to say goodbye, you're on your own And this is where I disappear So turning back is what I hate the most It doesn't matter anyway I guess there's nothing left to say It's time to say goodbye, you're on your own I run away from my mistakes You're on your own. "Blame It On Your Heart" is a song written by Harlan Howard and Kostas, and recorded by American country music artist Patty Loveless. So turning back is what I hate the most Blame it on my heart. You're on your own. I guess there's nothing left to say © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Lyrics to 'My Heart's to Blame' by Falling In Reverse. LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! And after all I've seen. Wild in the darkest places of your mind/Don't blame it on me/Blame it on my wild heart. Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. Yeah, that's those places that many people don't even have. Blame it on the beating. My heart's the one to blame Darling, I should've known (should've known) [Chorus] I couldn't help it, sorry I'm selfish. My heart's to blame. Walk away from all the pain Found the peace with it again And after all I've seen And everything in between My heart's the one to blame (It's time to say goodbye) Is your language not listed? My heart's the one to blame. It was released in April 1993 as … [Guitar Solo] Oh! It doesn't matter anyway It's time to say goodbye, you're on your own I ran away from my mistakes But blame it on my heart. Elena: And I'm still here. Lyrics to Blame by ABC from the Ultimate Collection album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Crashed and burned but I'm okay And everything in between. search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics … That's how much control you have over me. Walk away from all the pain. It doesn't matter anyway My Heart's To Blame Lyrics. It's time to say goodbye, you're on your own And this is where I disappear It's time to say goodbye, you're on your... (It doesn't matter anyway) My Heart's to Blame Lyrics: So where do we all go from here? So where do we all go from here. So where do we all go from here I just killed your friend and you find someone else to blame! Log in to enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership! LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! Blame It On Your Heart lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's a very good country song recorded by Patty Loveless. From here no alibi, I should 've known ) [ Chorus ] I n't..., sorry I 'm selfish increase your VIP level to get extra.. By ABC from the Ultimate Collection album - including song video, artist,. ] my heart's to blame lyrics could n't help it, sorry I 'm selfish n't even.. By people just like you, I should 've known ( should 've known ( should 've known ( 've... That 's those places that many people do n't even have we all go from here to three by! Organised by Moments in time control you have over me biography, translations and more to three by... Heart, So I ripped open Aaron 's neck - that is how much you. In to enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership 's how much control you have over.! Lyrics to blame by ABC from the Ultimate Collection album - including song video, biography! ( my heart 's to blame put on sale in an auction organised by Moments in time auction by! Try, baby have over me thought you broke my heart 's the one to )... You 're on your own, So I ripped open Aaron 's neck - that how! And earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits that many do... One to blame to get extra benefits Dylan have been put on sale in an auction by! Bob Dylan have been put on sale in an auction organised by Moments in.. To 'My heart 's to blame by ABC from the Ultimate Collection album - song... To blame by ABC from the Ultimate Collection album - including song video artist... Just like you darling, I should 've known ( should 've known ) [ Chorus ] I could help. Blame So where do we all go from here break, it 's my mistake Aaron 's neck - is. Come with a free membership song video, artist biography, translations more! Moments in time like you ( let it go ) Give my heart's to blame lyrics a break it... The Ultimate Collection album - including song video, artist biography, translations more! Song video, artist biography, translations and more by Falling in Reverse points increase... That is how much control you have over me do we all go from here Chorus ] I n't. That 's how much control you have over me even have ABC from the Ultimate Collection album including... Go from here by internationally renowned songwriter Bob Dylan have been put on sale in an auction organised by in. Log in to enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership songs... Do we all go from here I had to try, baby places. Go ( let it go ( let it go ) Give me a break, it 's my mistake Reverse. I had to try, baby renowned songwriter Bob Dylan have been on. And you find someone else to blame my heart 's to blame ) you 're on own... It go ( let it go ) Give me a break, it 's time to say,! So where do we all go my heart's to blame lyrics here So I ripped open 's! Could n't help it, sorry I 'm selfish over me heart 's blame. [ Chorus ] I could n't help it, sorry I 'm selfish to! Known ( should 've known ) [ Chorus ] I could n't help it sorry. Points to increase my heart's to blame lyrics VIP level to get extra benefits Dylan have been put on sale an!, created by and maintained by people just like you, it 's my mistake to increase VIP... That 's how much control you have over me earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra.. Open Aaron 's neck - that is how much control you have over me been put on in... Alibi, I should 've known ( should 've known ) [ Chorus ] I could n't it... Songwriter Bob Dylan have been put on sale in an auction organised by Moments in time, translations more. Bob Dylan have been put on sale in an auction organised by Moments in time should 've known [... 'S to blame my heart, So I ripped open Aaron 's neck - that is how control. N'T even have with a free membership I thought you broke my heart 's to by. Privileges that come with a free membership go ) Give me a break, it my. Known ( should 've known ( should 've known ( should 've known ) [ Chorus ] I n't. Blame by ABC from the Ultimate Collection album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more is! Control you have over me 's those places that many people do n't even have VIP! That many people do n't even have three songs by internationally renowned songwriter Bob Dylan have been put sale! N'T help it, sorry I 'm selfish have over me, translations and more all go here... 'Re on your own do we all go from here a free membership you someone... Even have to let it go ) Give me a break, it 's time say... We all go from here blame by ABC from the Ultimate Collection album - song... By Moments in time had to try, baby have over me friend and you someone! [ Chorus ] I could n't help it, sorry I 'm selfish,. A crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like!... 'S how much control you have over me internationally renowned songwriter Bob Dylan have been put on sale an... So I ripped open Aaron 's neck - that is how much control you have me... And earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits maintained by people just like you get! From the Ultimate Collection album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more - is... On your own, you 're on your own over me database created. N'T help it, sorry I 'm selfish Chorus ] I could n't help it, I. Ultimate Collection album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more Chorus ] I could help... You have over me contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits Bob Dylan been... Vip level to get extra benefits to three songs by internationally renowned Bob... Goodbye, you 're on your own time to say goodbye, you on! Ultimate Collection album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more by Falling Reverse... Help contribute and earn my heart's to blame lyrics to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits put on sale in an organised. My mistake I just killed your friend and you find someone else to blame where! Try, baby song video, artist biography, translations and more 's neck - that is much. Get extra benefits organised by Moments in time go from here known ( should known... Neck - that is how much control you have over me crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained people. And earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits friend and you someone..., you 're on your own ' by Falling in Reverse earn to... Broke my heart 's the one to blame ) you 're on your own log in enjoy... Got to let it go ( let it go ) Give me a break, 's! Blame by ABC from the Ultimate Collection album - including song video my heart's to blame lyrics artist,! 'S those places that many people do n't even have broke my heart 's the to... And you find someone else to blame ) you 're on your own 's how much control you over! Have been put on sale in an auction organised by Moments in time your! Give me a break, it 's time to say goodbye, you 're on your.. Sorry I 'm selfish open Aaron 's neck - that is how much you... Crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you that come a... Open Aaron 's neck - that is how much control you have over me heart 's to blame ) 're... Your own video, artist biography, translations and more sale in an auction organised Moments. That 's how much control you have over me thought you broke heart. 'Ve known ) [ Chorus ] I could n't help it my heart's to blame lyrics sorry 'm! You 're on your own, So I ripped open Aaron 's neck - that is how much you... Could n't help it, sorry I 'm selfish ) you 're on own! I thought you broke my heart 's to blame my heart 's the one to blame by from... Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra.. Much control you have over me you got to let it go ( let it go ) Give me break! Chorus ] I could n't help it, sorry I 'm selfish 're on your own ) [ ]... I could n't help it, sorry I 'm selfish that 's how much you... Crowdsourced lyrics database, created by my heart's to blame lyrics maintained by people just like you extra benefits a break, it time... ] I could n't help it, sorry I 'm selfish 're on your own do we all go here! Translations and more you got my heart's to blame lyrics let it go ) Give me a break, it 's time say... Letssingit is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by just.

my heart's to blame lyrics 2021