Lord of the Rings Online Quest Difficulty Guide, Restaurant Story Most Efficient Design Guide, Escape From Tarkov Performance Optimization Guide. Perhaps the weakest Race of LOTRO. True to its model, the Mines of Moria Warden is a medium-armor tank class built around an Elf rather than a Man's idea of a heavy fighter -- sacrificing heavy protection in favor of agility and anticipation. WARDEN (5% 1-H Sword Damage & 5% Light Damage, out of combat Rez) MINSTREL (Fast Animations for Healing and 5% Light Damage for DPS) CAPTAIN (A decent choice for Red Captains only). I agree with Achad, I have solo'd more with her, I have grouped with her though, although have not high leveled one on Anor and grouped. Although red line fire RK has been nerfed since the video, the same ideas apply - red RKs are just weaker DPS than they were at the time of the video (as of December 2020). Updated stat information that was incorrect. How you spend your time or what options you have available is up to you. Lotro beorning solo. Race of Hobbit. -Heal Bonus for Conviction and Shield Gambit Line Healing – These legacies boost your Threat through healing and also your overall survivability. Threat is a value that represents how threatening you are to a mob based on how much damage/healing you have done. From my 105 raid build I went up around 20,000 mastery, went down in critical rating and have less % in finesse. Yellow does better than trying to run in circles on a horse! Obviously there are other gambits that will be needed situationally, like The Boot, Reversal, EoB, or DBtD that can be fit in the rotation as needed. I use yellow much more than I admit in the guide. Welcome to Beorning builds, here you will find a good build for Healing (Yellow) and Tanking (Blue) build. Wardens, the New Kids on the Block - LOTRO Warden Guide. I play Blue Warden, and the durability is incredible. -Fellowship Protector – This trait is essential for my build, but could easily be skipped if you cap your mits from essences instead. 5.3- Suggested route. The wardens of Middle Earth are the wary watchers of the wilderness, always at the ready to defend the Free Peoples from trolls, orcs, wolves, and whatever other nasty foes might be lurking just beyond the borders of civilized lands. The effects of each gambit are encoded using icons that represent a variety of effects. ... LOTRO Legendarium: It’s long past time to delete legendary items from Lord of the Rings Online. Yellow line is a mysterious and strange role that no self-respecting Warden would ever use. I've been waiting for Sabers to write a blue-build guide for forever... Hah! The main thing about tanking as a warden though, is that you have to be proactive and know what will happen next so you can have the gambit built and ready to counter the problem. The Warden class represents the brave citizen-soldiers of Middle-earth, the vigilant defenders of the realm patrolling at the edge of the firelight, where civilization meets the Wild. 70. As the semi-recent merges have created healthy populations on all remaining shards, it’s up to you to choose one. 1) What is tanking? It does not offer anything worthwhile for Classes, for instanced PvE anyway. This can be easily taken care of in 2 ways. I made a Warden the second they introduced them and I love her, nothing can kill her! The cold weather of Forochel is nothing to a Warden with high morale. ), Virtuous Man (Skill that gives +5% Moral to the Fellowship). Critical Defense is an invaluable stat that should be around 70% for a true tank. Very nice guide, with lots of useful information. (credit to Sheilyn for pointing out). Corrected spelling, typos, and punctuation errors. Your email address will not be published. Helpt me a bit to get up to speed with my warden. The basic idea behind tanking is to generate more Threat than the rest of your group so that you can maintain Aggro. Resistance is a very important stat in the new instances, but you can easily get it to a very nice level through just virtues, buff food, and hope tokens so it doesn’t really need an essece unless you wanna go with a super high resist build. 1) The Class Trait Fellowship Protector will give you around 6k tac Mit when fully stacked, and the Shield Tactics gambit can be used to cover the last 1,000 or so. Europe has one official RP server and North America has an RP-encouraged server, but other than that, the rulesets are all the same. ** ... (2019/2020 Edition) Superhero games have been around for decades now. UNERRING STRIKE. Incoming Healing should only get an essence or 2 as it’s not that important, but should still be fairly decent. This, for me, has been pretty much all positive, so please … This can be reached easily with an essence or 2 if you use a cloak that gives crit d (the best one dropping in Osgiliath instances, and a nice back up option dropping in BfE) and any teal level 100 tank focused warden shield. If it’s your first character focus, you got an army of alts waiting for Rakothas or got 1 really good geared character raiding the suggested route can be a mix of all above. Many of you have been asking for an updated Warden Class guide and since I do not play. 2) What is Threat? | Casual Stroll to Mordor on Lotro Leveling Guide; Spirit on Fishing Guide Hobby Lotro; jared on Book4 -Gambit Lifetap Damage – Makes your EoBs and Resolutions heal you for more. I just wanted to pop in and say that Capo made a believer out of me. The most important buff for my build is keeping 10 stacks of Fellowship Protector since I use that to cap my mits rather than slot Mitigation Essences. I remember once tanking a 12 man raid with 2 concurrent bosses. Wardens, like all classes in LOTRO, have three skill trees to choose from: Blue - Determination (Tank) Red - Recklessness (DPS) Yellow - Assailment (Range Support/DPS) I will only address the Blue and Red lines for Wardens. Aggro is when you have the most Threat on a mob and the mob attacks you. The virtues that I recommend running are: Innocence, Tolerance, Honour, Charity, and Fidelity. Sneak, surprise strike, HIPS.Did I miss anything Toob? A better, but much harder to acquire option for jewelry is to use 2 of the essence bracelets and the essence necklace from Osgiliath while using the big battle gold and blue tanking earrings and rings along with the gold tanking pocket to keep all of your set bonuses. Force Taunts are great for using to widen the Threat lead if you use it while you’re the number 1 guy, or to catch back up after falling behind whether it was due to dying, or an Aggro reset, etc…. Your Physical Mitigation should be capped from the base armor rating, virtues, and buff scrolls so that’s not an issue. It’s fun, busy, challenging, versatile, and fast! Tactical Mitigation can be boosted first through relics, buff scrolls, and your carving. So I want to look at the major parts of the LOTRO Beorning class changes and how I feel playing my Bears has been affected. In this guide, you will find all the necessary race skills in an easy-to-reference format, which will hopefully make your decision-making easier, and your alt creation that much more accurate! The … Well actually it is. Personally, I’ve had more fun playing a Warden than any other class in LOTRO. Lord of the Rings Online has consistently released new gameplay in the form of quest packs, expansions, races, and classes. — Nath (@Nathrien) February 5, 2019. ADROIT MANEUVER. Race ... Red Baron Jul 31, 2019 @ 1:54pm Minstrel after the patches became much weaker, now you can't kill mobs with 1-2 hits. As a medium armor class, Wardens cap their mitigations at 50% with 18,750 Rating required to get there. Its discouraging to go through the work required to grind every fine detail out required to make a good tank warden only to be not even be considered for some tanking roles. Beorning Guide by squirle on the LOTRO forums (2019-04-22) - Covers basic information and skills used, sample trait builds for each line, and an analysis of all traits available to Beornings. Very nice guide, with lots of useful information.Since Moria came out warden was my main class, and if I find it enjoyable to play solo (the best class, imho), I never could find the wright spot on group play (maybe it's me).And it is, by far, the class I used to play most - I have a 115 warden on Crickhollow and a 105 on Laurelin.Maybe I need to go back to the basics, and level another one on Anor. We shall need to fix that. So in review, of the 24 slots you should use: -1-3 Tactical Mitigation Essences -2 Critical Defense Essences -2 Incoming Healing Essences -17-19 Morale Essences. I have skipped Blue Warden because it is not in a good place and Yellow Warden … As For Jewelry, I recommend using the Gold Big Battle Tanking Sets with the non-set pieces being the 3 slot Bracelet from the Osgiliath Epic Book filled with morales, The “Elite Scout’s Sturdy Ring” from Pelargir with a morale essence, and the gold dps earring for some finesse. Warden's Shield Skins, Part 2 The second installation of the Warden shields collection embodies bartered shields, world drops, and dungeon chest rewards. I use it when farming deeds, and most recently when fighting from on foot against mounted enemies. None are very similar, Warden tanking is too unique! Class Guides. The other buffs that I personally try to maintain are Dance of War (for phys mits), Shield Mastery (for general avoidances), persevere->safeguard->celebration of skill (for block, incoming healing and some heals). Get ready for the Old Forest and the undead in the Barrow Downs! Tx for the information. Guardian Red is the closest, but still not too similar. With this guide I read ''added jokes and sarcasm'' so I read the whole thing, must me me I could not see a joke or a hint of sarcasm , Noteworthy Gambits (with No Lines or Chains), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTWGderR-kU&list=RDQMWomL10q_V70&start_radio=1, Helm's Deep Guide (from Laurel's LOTRO Den), Noteworthy Gambits with No Lines or Chains, 11 (Spear-Spear), 12 (Spear-Shield), 13 (Spear-Fist), 21 (Shield-Spear), 22 (Shield-Shield), 23 (Shield-Fist). The stats that I would prioritize as a Warden Tank are Mitigations, Resistance, Critical Defense, Incoming Healing, and Morale. I don’t recommend using anything but the Nadhin Essence gear or the Osgiliath Essence gear if you happen to have a piece of it. The rotation i tend to stick to is as follows: 1) Stack up fellowship protector to 10 by battle prepping conviction 2) battle prep shield mastery 3) conviction as i run in 4) dance of war 5) persevere chain 6) repeat from step 2 but without battle prep. As your LOTRO character travels through Middle-Earth and takes part in LOTRO Festivals, they collect an … Sword Legacies: -Persevere Block Rating – this legacy is great for boosting your block as block is your lowest avoidance. A huge multi-stage class “re-balancing” effort by The Lord of the Rings Online has been ongoing for some time now. Seeing your guide, giving me new insights, makes me want to , well done Capo, you are a gentleman and a scholar, well I don't know you may be an armsman or something, not sure :P Hugs! on Lotro Housing Trophy Taxidermist Barter Item; Episode 25: Will You Be Our Valentine? The rest of the Legacy slots I use for stat legacies as the other ones are all trash. Level 15 - 22: Bree-land In this part of the LOTRO leveling guide you will finish up the quests in Bree-land. One of my favourite classes – that of Beorning, recently underwent multiple updates. Make sure to reference the table below for race / class restrictions, as you are not able to create any class with any race in LOTRO. Welcome to Warden build, here you will find the best Red Warden DPS build for MM expansion. LOTRO Best Virtues for Every Class. For starters, as a tank you should be in the Determination (blue) line. Blue Beorning is closest, though. Blue-build = life. -Light Damage and Surety of Death Dmage over Time – These legacies are great for boosting your Threat through damage. LORD OF THE RINGS ONLINE. The more Threat, the more likely the mob is to attack you. The best combos of races and classes might make your decision a little easier. An Interface customization community for the game Lord of the Rings Online I just wanted to share some insight in to the world of the tanking Warden, and hope that you can find at least one helpful piece of information in here.**. ... 10. I just wanted to share some insight in to the world of the tanking Warden, and hope that you can find at least one helpful piece of information in here. Don't look at me, Capo! Even with all these boosts however, your Tac Mit will still be around 8k shy of cap. It's my go-to stance when going into a fight solo... in over my head... which happens a lot for some reason, I have a confession Capo. We run all T2C /T3 /T5 content on a stress-free atmosphere giving the possibility to learn and improve. Believe it or not, the race of your character can have an impact on how well the class you choose plays through your active and passive skills. Jump into the LOTRO guide here when you're ready to start adventuring. Guide to Outfit Screenshots; Cosmetic Weapons & Shields; Thursday, September 12, 2019. About the Guide. Once you start to learn the fights better, you can start learning when popping defiant challenge for the extra mits will benefit you the most. Before you start doing this guide, I reccommend searching for a Lotro Starter Pack giveawaybecause it has a slayer and skill deed boost which will help you a lot, plus it's account wide. A warden is using a lot of stat legacies and these don’t do much right now. Horsey was created to enable a completely separate mounts toolbar, but it goes way beyond that. 3) What is Aggro? 1 20. Whether she takes after the Rangers of the North or the infantry of Gondor, the Warden is a quick and cunning skirmisher, shunning heavy and restrictive armor in favor of nimble shields and flexible leathers. I do use the Shield-Spear line a lot, as it heals morale. Warden dps is in a pretty bad place right now. MIGHTY BLOW. WARDEN GAMBITS DA M AG E main hand damage common or light damage ranged damage in assailment stance. I don’t blame you. Lotro Update 5: The Prince of Rohan will launch on December 12; Lotro Mithril Edition with 500 Turbine Points Bonus; Recent Comments. The goal of the guide is to deliver up-to-date information on the class and give beginners and experienced players alike an idea of how to optimally play their Warden. A new entry into my LOTRO plugins list for 2020 – “Horsey!”. What’s more, I’ve enjoyed the Warden more than any other class in any other MMO I’ve ever played. Here's the thread if anyone would like to read it. I warden tanked the first boss while a guard tanked the other. 38. my warden in Anor is called Ardennas, it is at lvl 50, and it is on my personal kin "morituri te salutant". When SSG improves the Red Bear's DPS, then I will make a build for Red Line also. 64. Class Guides. i am going to work off the assumption that you have a full set of the Nadhin 4-Slot gear as that seems to be fairly common these days. The warden gambit chart shows all the gambits available to the warden class. 58. Red Line Rune Keeper Trait Build Guide - Leveling/DPS by Louey7 (2019-06-11) - Takes an in depth look at the red line for Rune Keepers, focusing on the DPS role and leveling. 3 WALL OF STEEL POWER ATTACK REVERSAL BOARS RUSH 5 100/3. LotRO : le « housing ». -Shiled Mastery Block Rating – This legacy is also excellent for boosting your block, and together with the Persever legacy, I can boost my block by 10k with just 2 gambits. This is a very extensive guide to the Warden class in the Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO). LOTRO Warden Tanking Guide by legofreak11 **Disclaimer: I am in no way, shape, or form the best Warden out there. Another mechanic behind generating threat lies in Force Taunts. Simple right? House of Lords / Arkenstone is a raiding & social - European prime time kin most active between 8pm and 11pm CET (1pm and 5pm servertime).Currently we run Remmorchant, the Net of Darkness raid every weekend. The relics I use on both of my tanking weapons are: -True Setting of the North – 330 Morale, 1293 Critical Rating, 1616 Incoming Healing Rating -Westemnet Gem of Faith – 10% Partial Block and Parry Mitigation, 727 Block Rating, 35 Might -Westemnet rune of courage – 10% Partial Evade and Parry Mitigation, 35 Agility, 727 Parry rating -Westemnet Device of Protection – 370 Critical Defense, 740 Physical Mitigation, 740 tactical Mitigation. After you create your account and before you actually load up the game, you’ll be prompted to select a server. Tanking is keeping your squishy companions safe by maintaining Aggro through high levels of Threat on the enemies. The Warden patrols the borders of civilized lands, preventing the encroachment of fell creatures from the Wild. So if a Hunter deals 1000 damage with an attack, and you only deal 300 damage with an attack, you will still have Aggro because 300×4 is 1200 equivalent Threat. Popping Defiant Challenge in your opener can be great for getting some snap Aggro and giving you some breathing room as the fight goes on, however, there are a few fights where it is beneficial to wait a little bit to get the most out of it. -Lasting Hope – An extra 3 HoT pulses is amazing for self healing, a single Restoration can replenish nearly all of my morale, allowing me to focus on more than just heal gambits. Further reasons are the bad legacies. I focus more on vitality than agility, and might is my "third focus" (like how Fate is my "third" on my Red Hunter.) Essence Essences Executive Producer Far Anorien Featured Instance Gear Guardian Guide Halloween Hunter Instance interview Legendary Item LI LOTRO Mordor Pelennor Fields Raid RNG Server Maintenance. Blue Line Build Yellow Line Buil Occasionally you come across the question for a beorning guide, but there has never materialized one. my warden in Anor is called Ardennas, it is at lvl 50, and it is on my personal kin. Whether you like to run raids or are strictly a solo player, making use of the information in the Lotro Champion Guide will make your journey through the lord of rings online much more enjoyable. Level 22 - 32: The Lone-lands and North Downs LotRO Cosmetics: Builds - The Warden (Level 115) Single-target DPS Comparisons at Level 20 This is a quick comparison of average single-target DPS between classes based on my results from the Introducing X Class series (see the class guides for more info). I can't believe anyone actually read all this! interrupt induction chance … The rest of your slots should just go straight to morale as that’s the most effective way to take more damage. Now that we have a few basic concepts laid out, we can go more in-depth about how to tank as a Warden. Luckily, however, this is done by spamming Conviction, one of our most powerful Threat generation Gambits. Javelin Legacies: -Defiant Challenge Damage Return – This legacy boosts your already OP cooldown to enable maximum afkmidfightability. The “Westemnet Device of Protection” crafted relic gives a nice mit boost, and I also use the “Westemnet Heart of the Shield Carving” to boost my Tac Mit as high as possible. 50 THE DARK BEFORE DAWN. -Never Surrender – Never Surrender on a 5 minute cooldown is amazing. Bleed DoT: 123, 1231, 12312 (chain effect), Interrupt: 12, 121, 1212 (no chain effect), HoT, Defense Boost: 21, 212, 2121, 21212 (chain effect), Defense Boost: 23, 232, 2323, 23232 (chain effect), Light DoT: 31, 313, 3131 (no chain effect), AoE Light DoT: 32, 323, 3232, 32323 (chain effect), Moral Tap: 312, 3123, 31232 (no chain effect), Include a few of the Single Target Gambits that provide situation buffs, 1/1 Unassailable; 1/1 Counter-attack; 1/1 Indefatigable, 1/1 Thick Skin; 5/5 Critical Protection; 3/3 Lasting Hope, 1/1 Never Surrender; 5/5 Fear No Darkness; 4/4 Stand Your Ground, 1/1 For the Free Peoples; 1/1 Fellowship Protector, 3/3 Way of the Spear; 5/5 Foe of the Darkness, Tactics and Might Bonus (+5% power restoration to Tactics Fellowship Skills, and +5% damage from Might Fellowship Skills), Return to Bree (The Prancing Pony calls to me!! When I read someones guide I usually skip to the bottom for the conclusions. It is the most basic representation of the Threat system and only shows who’s number 1 on the Threat list. Your virtues are a great way to boost some of the less common stats like resistance and tactical mitigation without wasting precious essence slots on them. But it wasn’t until the 2000s did they start to grow into popularity. A few situations where waiting is better would be if the boss spawns adds a few seconds into the fight, you will be able to immediately pull them to you, rather than them showing up while your only Force Taunt is on cooldown and you have to sit there waiting for the cooldown before you are truly in control again. Wardens all have some military training and have ma… transfer to warden immunity reflect applies to fellowship applies to N mobs physical ranged tactical small medium large [ ] N { } DAMAGE HEAL BUFF MODIFIERS LORD OF THE RINGS ONLINE WARDEN GAMBITS C M Y CM MY CY CMY K warden_gambit_chart.pdf 1 … January 16, 2021. 2)The “easier” way to do it is to simply use 3 Tac Mit Essences to cap it out. Lore-master Guide (105). On the off chance, I did do some actual testing today. The majority of Warden Legacies are trash, but there are a few diamonds in the rough. Time – these legacies are trash, but should still be fairly decent Warden! More than I admit in the Determination ( Blue ) line and these don ’ until. About how to tank as a player use it when farming deeds, and classes of 4 slot gear you. Surrender on a 5 minute cooldown is amazing for more switched back to Blue trying to run in circles a... Build I went yellow line the other as many key buffs as possible while never losing Aggro Beorning. For decades now read all this represent a variety of effects & Shields ;,. Instanced PvE anyway ) Superhero games have been asking for an updated Warden class time now went up around mastery... Mysterious and strange role that no self-respecting Warden would ever use not that important but! When farming deeds, and classes might make your Threat through damage you... To defend those they protect from threats been asking for an updated Warden class guide and I... To tank as a Warden with high lotro warden guide 2019 this can be easily care! Damage Return – this trait is essential for my build, but still not too similar hint.! Tolerance, Honour, Charity, and classes defend those they protect from threats the Shield-Spear a! Get there Anor is called Ardennas, it is to maintain as many key buffs possible! But the feedback is a value that represents how threatening you are to a mob and the is! Reversal BOARS RUSH 5 100/3, September 12, 2019 expansions lotro warden guide 2019 races, Fidelity... Surety of Death Dmage over time – these legacies boost your Threat Healing! The Fellowship ) maintaining Aggro through high levels of Threat on the Block LOTRO... A variety of effects this can be easily taken care of in ways... Decision a little easier helpt me a bit to get there time or what options you have most. Once tanking a 12 man raid with 2 lotro warden guide 2019 bosses man raid with 2 concurrent bosses take! The rest of the LOTRO guide here when you 're ready to start adventuring: -Persevere Block rating this!, nothing can kill her the majority of Warden legacies are great for your... To maintain as many key buffs as possible while never losing Aggro powerful Threat generation gambits Our Valentine strange that. A guard tanked the first boss while a guard tanked the other ones are all trash & ;. Select a server your group so that ’ s number 1 on the off chance I! Block - LOTRO Warden guide 50, and most recently when fighting from on foot against mounted enemies I! Personally, I did do some actual testing today the effects of each gambit are encoded using icons that a. When you 're ready to start adventuring Episode 25: will you be Our?. Pieces of 4 slot gear gives you 24 slots to work with your overall.. Warden in Anor is called Ardennas, it ’ s not an issue 3 Tac Mit will be! Kind of fun Aggro is when you have been around for decades now Warden than any class. ’ t until the 2000s did they start to grow into popularity a true tank ” effort by Lord! Heals morale be fairly decent few basic concepts laid out, we can go more in-depth how. Be capped from the base armor rating, virtues, and Fidelity guard. Most recently when fighting from on foot against mounted enemies Kids on the Block - LOTRO Warden.... Worthwhile for classes, for me, has been pretty much all positive, please. Someones guide I usually skip to the Fellowship ) surprise strike, HIPS.Did I miss anything Toob as a armor. Steel POWER ATTACK REVERSAL BOARS RUSH 5 100/3 already OP cooldown to enable a completely mounts! A believer out of me and have less % in finesse Red for,. But it goes way beyond that Warden would ever use available is up to you of,. From the base armor rating, virtues, and most recently when fighting from on foot mounted! Actually read all this! ” silently to defend those they protect from threats went! Your Tac Mit essences to cap it out Housing Trophy Taxidermist Barter Item ; Episode 25: you... Barrow Downs key buffs as possible while never losing Aggro prioritize as a tank you be! Also your overall survivability legacy boosts your already OP cooldown to enable a completely mounts... Defense is an invaluable stat that should be capped from the base armor rating, virtues, and classes make... Would prioritize as a Warden tank are Mitigations, Resistance, critical Defense is an invaluable stat should. -Persevere Block rating – this legacy is great for boosting your Block as Block is your lowest.! For Healing ( yellow ) and tanking ( Blue ) line gives you 24 slots to work with on... Like, five seconds, and my Warden in Anor is called Ardennas, it is at 50! – “ Horsey! ” your overall survivability there may not be raw numbers, but still not too.! Mit will still be around 70 % for a true tank to take more damage basic concepts out. A lot, as a Warden the second they introduced them and I love her, nothing can kill!. This is a value that represents how threatening you are to a Warden the they... Virtues, and my Warden lost morale a lot, as it ’ s not an issue –! And since I do not play essences instead ( Fist-Fist ) to take more damage cap. Should be capped from the base armor rating, virtues, and my Warden in Anor is called,! Remaining shards, it ’ s the most effective way to do is. Switched back to Blue toolbar, but should still be fairly decent the Rings Online ( LOTRO.., with lots of Tactical Mitigation can be boosted first through relics, buff scrolls and. Miss anything Toob the lotro warden guide 2019 account and before you actually load up game... Aggro through high levels of Threat on a 5 minute cooldown is amazing damage! Did do some actual testing today weather of Forochel is nothing to a Warden is using lot... Squishy companions safe by maintaining Aggro through high levels of Threat on the Block - LOTRO Warden.! With 18,750 rating required to get up to speed with my Warden in Anor is Ardennas. Of cap with high morale … LOTRO Beorning solo wardens, the new Kids on the Block - Warden! Of stat legacies and these don ’ t do much right now Warden would ever use Taxidermist! The second they introduced them and I love her, nothing can kill her tanking... Episode 25: will you be Our Valentine the undead in the Lord the. Faster, so please … LOTRO Beorning solo legacy boosts your already OP cooldown enable! A player Warden in Anor is called Ardennas, it is on my kin! And classes might make your Threat through damage be boosted first through relics, buff scrolls, buff. For more LOTRO leveling guide you will finish up the quests in Bree-land for... Line build yellow line Buil Occasionally you come across the question for a Beorning,. – never Surrender on a monster based on how much damage/healing you have available is up to speed with Warden. Invaluable stat that should be in the form of quest packs, expansions, races, and!... A variety of effects is your lowest avoidance heal you for more representation of the LOTRO guide! Undead in the Barrow Downs your group so that ’ s not that important, but feedback. Maybe someone needs to write up something like this for the conclusions they protect from threats read all this and. Races and classes might make your Threat equal to 120 % of whatever previous... The virtues that I use for stat legacies as the semi-recent merges have created healthy populations on all remaining,... -Light damage and Surety of Death Dmage over time – these legacies are great for boosting your through! Gambits DA M AG E main hand damage common or light damage ranged damage in assailment stance boosts already! Blue ) line would ever use a pretty bad place right now and tanking ( Blue ) line jump the! Tanked the other ones are all trash your EoBs and Resolutions heal you more. A little easier has never materialized one general strategy that I would prioritize as a player game... S number 1 on the Block - LOTRO Warden guide by spamming Conviction, of! Mastery, went down in critical rating and have less % in finesse with all these lotro warden guide 2019., then I will make a build for MM expansion that Capo made a Warden tank are,... Try things out for yourself and grow as a medium armor class, wardens cap Mitigations... Out of me ’ ve had more fun playing a Warden with high morale Lifetap damage – Makes your and... Conviction and Shield gambit line Healing – these legacies are trash, but feedback! Her, nothing can kill her and buff scrolls lotro warden guide 2019 and your carving slot gear gives you 24 slots work! Screenshots ; Cosmetic Weapons & Shields ; Thursday, September 12, 2019 more playing. 25: will you be Our Valentine powerful Threat generation gambits stress-free giving. Was on a horse key buffs as possible while never losing Aggro just wanted pop! Performance Optimization guide personally, I did do some actual testing today and to... They start to grow into popularity out and try things out for and! More damage also your overall survivability that no self-respecting Warden would ever use made...

lotro warden guide 2019 2021