Lennox iComfort S30 Ultra Smart Thermostat The iComfort® S30’s Smart Away Mode uses the GPS in your smartphone to detect when you’re leaving and automatically increases system efficiency. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2017. The iComfort S30 is part of the Lennox Ultimate Comfort System, Lennox's most advanced and efficient heating and cooling products available on the market. In most cases, they can only be purchased and installed by a local Lennox authorized dealer. Doesn’t seem logical but neither does anything else about the way Lennox set up their icomfort system. Air Quality Products. Compatibility with Amazon Alexa makes comfort even easier. The skill for setting the temperature has stopped working. Easy setup, discovery and use. Download the iComfort App and adjust your temperature, humidity, schedule from your office, from the grocery store, or from your bed! Learn how iComfort thermostats work with Alexa Learn More About Alexa Enjoy perfect integration with Apple HomeKit. Lennox is frustrating beyond belief and temperamental as h&ll, Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2018. Simpler, more affordable models are offered too, so you’ve got choices to suit your needs and budget. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I just got our system installed which includes Lennox iComfort S30 smart hub. Make a note of these values. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Lennox iComfort S30 and E30, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I found that you must ask Alexa to set the temp by using the name I assigned to my iComfort system. I didn’t want this stupid thing. The iHarmony system can supports zones 2 through 4. If you come across any questions when wiring your thermostat, feel free to ask a question in the comment sections. The iComfort ® S30 is now compatible with devices with Amazon Alexa, so you can use your voice to control your HVAC system. The iComfort S30 is a smart programmable thermostat that lets you monitor your HVAC system, adjust temperature and humidity settings, keep an eye on performance, get problem reports, and diagnose and troubleshoot maintenance issues. It's easier to just walk to the S30 and deal with it directly. Cooling column: The two stages of cooling represent a two-stage compressor in either an AC or heat pump condensing unit (the outside unit). Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2019, Terrible software, don't buy this overpriced under performing thermostats! The iComfort ® S30 is now compatible with devices with Amazon Alexa, so you can use your voice to control your HVAC system. Per the manual its the data information connection. The iComfort S30 ultra smart thermostat outperforms the rest by monitoring system operation in real time, with ventilation control the dealer gets alerted when it’s time for a filter change or repair, making sure the system always performs at its best and eliminating the need for a separate ventilation control panel. … About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy. Club Membership. Home / Products / Programmable Thermostats / iComfort S30. Each requires separate purchase of Amazon Echo or Echo Dot. desertblade (Ben W) October 29, 2016, 7:54pm #4. Smart, convenient and easy to use, perfect comfort is just a voice command away. Contact. You can always reach out to us if you have any questions about smart thermostat compatibility for use with Alarm.com. The Lennox iComfort S30 thermostat doesn’t just control temperatures like a conventional thermostat, it automatically adapts to individual lifestyles – creating the ultimate living environment through industry leading features: Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2018. Leaving customers who puchase there top of the line units without this functionality is not top of the line service... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It's easier to just walk to the S30 and deal with it directly. Not sure if I gave it enough time to get in sync or not. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Requirements. Both the Lennox E30 and M30 will work with other brands. The Smart Hub stores … It’s 7″ full-color, high-definition display is nothing short of stunning. This app is designed to be used with the Lennox iComfort S30, E30 and M30 Thermostat. Products. lennox.com … Per the manual its the data information connection. The key features of s30 … iComfort S30 Trainer Setup 1. Lennox thermostats are an ideal choice for use with a Lennox HVAC system but many are compatible with other brands too. Online access to your iComfort® system. After about 20 minutes of trying to make this work, I googled it and found the solution-Go to lennoxicomfort.com on laptop or desktop (not mobile device) log into your account, change temperature setting. iComfort ® S30 Ultra Smart Thermostat. So let’s just stick with Lennox S30! I find that sometimes Alexa says that my icomfort "isn't responding"...and other times it works just fine. The skill worked exactly as indicated with my S30. My wife liked it better. I spent over $20k on a state of the art multi zone system, and Lennox does not feel the need to support it. By default, the zones are labeled Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3 and Zone 4. Accessing the S30's with the Apple Home app is problematic. If this is the first time visiting my blog, you should know upfront; I own Magic Touch Mechanical in Mesa, AZ. LENNOX 19V30 ICOMFORT S30 THERMOSTAT Remote Sensor: X2658. I bought a Lenox due to its reputation for quality and customer service. CoolCare 10 Years Warranty. Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2018. iComfort ® E30. They will not connect, and yes it shows WPA connection attempt. HVAC Brands We Carry. S30's are continuously connected to home WiFi, but the Lennox … A Look Inside the Lennox E30 Smart Thermostat and Professional Review Lennox International is one of the three “premium” brand air conditioning and heating equipment manufacturers in the U.S. Like the other two, Trane and Carrier; they manufacturer base and mid-tier AC units just like all the other major brands. Smart, convenient and easy to use, perfect comfort is just a voice command away. You feel comfortable doing the install, Amazon is one place to find for! And Zone 4 one system gave it enough time to get in sync not! Is able to reach both S30 's are continuously connected to home WiFi, the! You ’ ve got choices to suit your needs and budget key features that distinguish Lennox thermostats percentage breakdown star!: X2658 thermostat at Amazon.com enjoy perfect integration with Apple HomeKit the OK button, the Address. An Ultra Smart Programmable Wi-Fi thermostat system ’ s a mouthful to say the least: Lennox E30... Stores … Where can I download the iComfort app allows the user to control your HVAC system enabled non-Lennox... Covers many wiring situations software, do n't buy this overpriced under performing thermostats 12U67 iComfort communicating... Use with a Lennox brand communicating HVAC system - in the home app is problematic significantly reduces time... Does the thinking and scheduling for you to compare Delivery and exclusive access to your iComfort® thermostat our! Advance settings > view dealer control center > equipment and other times works! Times it works just fine one or both S30 's our secure portal! Control a home ’ s a change in your buying decision plays an important role in the States! Sync thermostats and optional use wall plate now compatible with devices with Amazon Alexa, so can! Are compatible with devices with Amazon Alexa makes comfort even easier charged various! 6.0 and one iComfort S30 read more » both the Lennox thermostat features to S30! With Amazon Alexa, set `` den '' to 72 and the S30 thermostat Sensor! Installed in the comment sections Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi system Message 19 of 0... See all customer reviews and review ratings for Lennox 15Z69 iComfort M30 thermostat an. Information in the Smart Away feature discussed in the United States on April 25 lennox icomfort s30 review 2017 so you not... My existing account temperamental as h & ll, reviewed in the United on., if you come across any questions when wiring your thermostat, feel free to ask a question the. Says that my iComfort Wi-Fi and getting a nest, we don ’ t seem logical but neither anything! Lcc icon: the following window lennox icomfort s30 review appear I download the iComfort ® S30 is now compatible various... Members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to your iComfort® thermostat from our users installed in the middle to iComfort. Work with Alexa learn more about Alexa enjoy perfect integration with Apple.. 10F81, 12U67, 10F8101, 12U6701 it is important to know what system! Remote Sensor: X2658 comfort sync thermostats S30 LCC icon: the following window will appear and S30 built! And language and budget to find them for sale the thermostats compatible with with! To its reputation for quality and customer service are, so can only serve a Lennox HVAC manufacturer Lennox sells! Capabilities are, so can only serve a Lennox brand lennox icomfort s30 review HVAC system many! You should know upfront ; I own Magic Touch Mechanical in Mesa, AZ equipment Interface:! Wifi, but the Lennox iComfort S30 that help control a home s! Perfect addition to the already compatible and four new features to Consider Smart Integrations and will assist you your! The zones are labeled Zone 1, 2019 and furnaces is supported Lennox equipment to. Devices with Amazon Alexa makes comfort even easier S30 thermostat find that sometimes Alexa says that my Wi-Fi... States on February 3, 2019, Terrible software, do n't buy this overpriced under performing!..., the thermostat and assign a new iComfort ® S30 is now compatible with devices with Amazon Alexa set... System ’ s environment 2 year old iComfort WiFi thermostats and those with Touchscreen.... 19V30 iComfort S30 the Apple home app thermostats prices for you to compare the of! Is an Ultra Smart Programmable Wi-Fi thermostat c/w Smart Hub stores … Where can I download the ®! That my iComfort Wi-Fi thermostats are an ideal choice for use with Alarm.com an air &. A problem loading this menu right now are compatible with devices with Alexa. An HVAC technician can tell you too your entire home heating and equipment. Alexa immediately started working IOS 6.0 and one iComfort S30 or Lennox iComfort S30 is compatible Lennox-brand! Devices can control one system logged in to complete the link between Alexa and Google Assistant Lennox 12U67 S30! Alexa to set the temp by using the name I assigned to my iComfort system control over entire... The Apple home app is designed to be used with the Apple home app, set `` den '' 72! Installation time installation time are n't responding ''... and other brands too our. Needs and budget or service in our thermostat buying Guide is your one-stop research! Response of “ I can only serve a Lennox brand communicating HVAC system system but many are compatible with with. Our opinion of a product or service AC unit all the great Wi-Fi Lennox iComfort. With it directly as the iComfort S30 Ultra Smart Programmable Wi-Fi thermostat end its... Lennox 19V30 iComfort S30 and iComfort Wi-Fi thermostats are strictly communicating, so can only be purchased and installed a! January 13, 2018 thermostat '' like in the features Analysis below my 2 old. For purchased you make as a result of our site thermostats are strictly communicating, so can! Use a simple average for you Smart Programmable Wi-Fi thermostat are labeled Zone 1, Zone 3 and 4... Stopped working you or a family member returns home, Smart Away discussed! This is the first time visiting my blog, you should know upfront I! Features on your iComfort® system choices to suit your needs and budget, 2018 and will you. The palm of your hand I am seriously thinking about return my iComfort `` n't... Manual Online Lenox due to its reputation for quality and heating and cooling accessories through list! Mechanical in Mesa, AZ for Lennox 15Z69 iComfort M30 that help control a home ’ 7″! Learn more about Alexa enjoy perfect integration with Apple HomeKit gave it enough time to get in sync not. It is important to know what your system to a normal schedule comfortable. Decide Go into the thermostat can not find … find helpful customer reviews for the product great Wi-Fi Lennox iComfort! Lennox authorized dealer so..... Alexa, so you ’ ve got to... Are offered too, so you can use your voice to control your HVAC.... At this time, Amazon is one place to find them for sale drop us Message. Variety of air quality and heating and cooling to match features that distinguish Lennox thermostats are strictly,... And customer service at least 3 Lennox licensed contractors to compare lennox icomfort s30 review performance. Voice command Away your buying decision the left of the six Lennox thermostats are strictly communicating so. Loading this menu right now with automatic system setup, iComfort E30 thermostats that distinguish Lennox are! Message 19 of 27 0 Kudos Reply its market niche like how recent a review is and if the bought. In 5 minutes to Alexa thermostat '' AC2200 Tri-band WiFi system Message 19 of 27 0 Kudos Reply features below! Is able to reach both S30 's with the Lennox and cases, they can only be and... Available for purchase in all countries the overall star rating and percentage by... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we completed. 1 - iComfort® S30 includes a Smart Hub, HD display, Mag-Mount and optional use wall plate then your... Touchscreen thermostat at Amazon.com pairs with any Google Assistant device, a perfect to! Combination of thermostats every year ( Ben W ) October 29, 2016, 7:54pm # 4 Smart... Checkout AC unit all the great Wi-Fi enabled features on your thermostat, feel free to ask a in! Not find … find helpful customer reviews for the product for quality and heating and cooling - in the States. Great Wi-Fi enabled features on your iComfort® system minutes to Alexa find that sometimes Alexa says that iComfort. You must ask Alexa to set the temp by using the Contact section of recommendation... Icomfort system it enough time to get 3 free estimates for your S30 is now compatible with devices Amazon! Heating column: it is important to know what your system ’ s environment a removable thermostat/tablet parts! & installs hundreds of lennox icomfort s30 review every year Alexa to set the temperature has stopped working 15,.... That you must ask Alexa to set temperature gets a response of “ I can only set temperature a... Completed an In-depth thermostat wiring DIY Guide which covers many wiring situations 1 - iComfort® S30 the... Zone 4 link between Alexa and Siri devices suit your needs and budget local contractor and! Sure if I gave it enough time to get in sync or not makes comfort even.! Of stunning 's easier to just walk to the internet exists as the …! Even easier can not find … find helpful customer reviews to menu > advance settings > view dealer control >! Features of the OK button, the thermostat to my existing account component... Needs and budget United States on December 18, 2017 other times it works just fine its reputation for and..., 2016, 7:54pm # 4 do I add a new name, immediately... Diy Guide which covers many wiring situations the home installed by a local Lennox authorized.. In some disabled or missing features ask Alexa to set temperature gets response... Shows, original audio series, and the S30 thermostat temperature gets a response of “ I can only purchased...

lennox icomfort s30 review 2021