2019 Kia Niro LX. Luckily I knew there was only one more in the area and sure enough Irvin called and secured it to Carson that night. Lessee is responsible for insurance, maintenance, repairs, $.20 per mile over 12,000 miles/year, excess wear, and a $400 termination fee*. Janet - 2017 Nissan Pathfinder. Find Used Kia Niro Cars for Sale by Year 2019 Kia Niro … the dealership for details. Cannot exceed 12000 miles per year. I like the fact that I can hook my ApplePhone to the USB and I can automatically get Navigation. (Would've been even faster if I was more timely with uploading my docs.) Los Angeles, CA 90007. CO, IA, KS, ME, OK, WV & WY termination fee: The amount of two times the base monthly lease payment or $400, whichever is less. Not all optional features available on all trims. Interested in a different Kia? You can manage your searches in your profile. It went fine. This car is perfect for older person to access. My only concern is the passenger door is too heavy for someone with numberois health issues. Kia's first-dedicated hybrid crossover that delivers perfectly-proportioned utility, dynamic performance, and an impressive EPA … Well today 05-04-19 both passengers side door handles fell off in my hands have to take it back into the dealership on Tuesday to have them put new handles on the passenger side doors. John Lee, line technician communicated well regarding the cause of my engine light issue and advised cause. Deciding we may be able to downsize the items that we feel are necessary for the trip. 170 resultsDisplaying 1 - 25. This car is remarkable. Requires credit approval and financing through Kia Motors Finance (KMF). Truth in Lending Act Disclosure: 2.75% APR for a term of 72 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $15.08 per $1000 financed. Click a link below and find the Kia that fits your lifestyle. Lease offer applies to 2020 Niro LX (MSRP $25,710, includes freight, and excludes taxes, title, license, additional options and retailer charges). Kia Downtown Los Angeles - New & Used Kia Dealer near West Hollywood. Erwin Mauricio, Service Advisor promptly opened ticket regarding my issue and initiated the paperwork for a loaner car. More about the Kia Niro EV. WI termination fee: The amount of the base monthly lease payment or $400, whichever is less. was very courteous and pleasant to work with, too. Think of it as a large hatchback. Thank you Tito for helping me get my car. Actual payments may vary. Cash back offer when you purchase a new car only and may not be combined with Special Low APR and Special Lease offers. The gas mileage is great. The rates described are for estimation purposes only; you may not be able to finance at this rate. 318 listings starting at $11,495, 780 Great Deals out of For example, 0.0% APR with $2,500 down payment provides for 72 monthly payments of $13.89 per $1000 financed for qualified buyers. subject to credit approval, dealer participation, and vehicle availability. 15,366 listings starting at $11,990, 9 Great Deals out of Definitely will recommend A+ SS. Estrella from Carson Nissan was the first to contact me followed shortly by the other dealer. Only two dealerships had the exact model so I emailed them both to get pricing. The rates described are for estimation purposes only; you may not be able to finance at this rate. 2.55% APR for a term of 24 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $42.78 per $1000 financed. This includes those that have "national" status from another country and are serving in the United States military. I love everything about this car, except maybe that the engine has to be on to get heat. (See Trims). The list goes on and on. Irvin then tells me the truck I came for had been sold (dealer traded) a few hours earlier, but not to worry he could get another one that night by dealer trade (ironically). Sale Price: $21,116. My wife and I made a trip from Ocala, Florida to Kansas City and the car performed admirably. Next, I entered in all of the information about the van I was trading for the Pathfinder. He promptly ordered parts needed (with my consent) and kept me up to date with the process. Anthony has followed up twice and Fernando Sandoval (whom never even met) even called this week to see how I was enjoying the new truck and if there was anything else they could do. He even bought an extra key fob out of his own pocket. The rates described are for estimation purposes only; you may not be able to finance at this rate. Estrella actually followed up and called the next day and after talking gave a even better price so I decided I would drive down later after work and see how it goes. Hybrid electric powertrain type : Hybrid traction battery capacity (kWh) : Electric motor horsepower : Corrosion perforation warranty : Roadside assistance coverage : Hybrid/electric system compone warranty : Interior maximum cargo volume : Internal memory capacity (GB) : Wireless phone connectivity : Rear seats Folding position : Emergency communication system : Cash back from Kia Motors America, Inc (KMA). The Kia is a marvel of product design and engineering. Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account. John is detailed oriented; his communication style and the quality of his work are much appreciated. Onto financing, we all know the horror stories associated with the backend, All I can say is I met with Freddie Berzunza and the guy was 1st class straight up and won't pressure you into anything you don't want. Thereafter, a loaner car was provided by Honda Carson free of charge while my car was being serviced. Being a hybrid the MPG is very good and exceeds my expectations. See our terms of service for more details. Exp. Save $3,945 on a used Kia Niro near you. When I went to click on "finalize purchase" (or something like that), a red flag popped up...my trade-in value expired WHILE I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF CHECKING OUT! Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. Craig Holt was great. Very comfortable. Save $2,528 on a Kia Niro EV near you. (, To be eligible for this program, Customers must be members in Active Duty, honorably discharged from, retired from, or on disability with the United States Armed Forces (including Reservists). $2,280 below. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used Kia Niro listings. Rockey was fair and informative will come back when I’m ready to make my purchase. Gas mileage is amazing. great Value. Additional terms and conditions apply. Offer shown total lease payments are $9,425. Search over 900 Kia Niro EV listings to find the best local deals. Search from 1052 Used Kia Niro cars for sale, including a 2019 Kia Niro EX Premium Plug-In Hybrid, a 2019 Kia Niro Electric EX, and a Certified 2019 Kia Niro … Purchase option at lease-end for offer shown of residual value of $15,426.00. This is where I thought the usual back and forth would start, and I really wasn't planning on buying that night, but I was wrong. At our Kia dealership you will find competitive prices, a stocked inventory of 2020 Kia Niro cars and a helpful sales team. I listed my car on Craigslist and was approached by an outsider buyer named Jan. She introduced me to Carvana, which I never heard of before, and it's process. I have USB ports, Bluetooth, back up camera, folding mirrors, heated seats. (, Truth in Lending Act Disclosure: If you’re looking to lease or finance your next Kia, Gary Lang Kia has competitive offers on new Kia … All matters of program eligibility and qualification will be resolved by Kia Motors America, Inc. ("KMA") in its sole discretion, and KMA reserves the right to change product and program specifications at any time without incurring any obligations. We’re perform Kia repairs, warranty service and offer Kia OEM parts. Log In. $20,270 CARFAX Value. Would definitely recommend David for any purchase or leasing. Q: Is the Kia Niro a plug-in? All in all though, I would(and have) recommend the Niro. Upon arriving at the dealership (my first time there) I was directed to a shorter line for people with appointments, which I appreciated. Then I realized the process was super streamlined. Shop Kia Niro vehicles for sale in Norwalk, CA at Cars.com. Search over 4,300 listings to find the best local deals. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Fred even offered tips I didn't know to get my FICO even higher and some other strategies to help me down the road. First one averaged 55.7mpg and the second was 54.4. Buy with confidence from a KDEP-Certified Dealer, Kia President’s Award Winner and the Charleston area’s highest rated Kia … Sort by . Everything was smooth -- signed a couple more papers, took my Pathfinder for a spin, Eric inspected my trade, and I left within 30 minutes with my new car. No accident or damage reported to CARFAX. Just what I wanted to hear. 2 New Kia Niro Phoenix Arizona Quick View. 1.9% APR for a term of 36 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $28.6 per $1000 financed. Got say take a look at this car. She met with me shortly after and paired me with Anthony Camacho to get the paperwork started and apologized but was getting off work soon, so Irvin Vasquez would be taking over. We were comfortable the entire way. Your the best. Lee Johnson Kia is located at 11845 NE 85th, Kirkland, WA 98033. It was quite smooth and the directions were very clear about what documents need to be uploaded. He explained the details of the cause clearly and concisely, reviewed warranty extension and listed all the parts that needed replacement. At Lancaster Kia, we have a huge selection of the most popular Kia models in stock. A: Not all Kia Niro models are plug-ins, but beginning with the 2018 model year, the Niro … The handling is great. 2.55% APR for a term of 48 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $21.94 per $1000 financed. I'd highly recommend Carvana for selling your cars! Map 328 W. Market St., Akron, OH Today 9-9pm (234) 226-4420. The electronics are well designed and easy to use. My Service Advisor was top notch. by Mike Niro from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The only thing is it's hesitant on starts from stopped. For example, 2.55% APR with $2,500 down payment provides for 60 monthly payments of $17.77 per $1000 financed for qualified buyers. I do every time i take it into Bill Walsh Kie in Ottowa,Il.the mechanic's say they checked all of the above problems and why the power loss they haven't a clue or the fault in the cruise control either? 920 listings starting at $16,995, 87 Great Deals out of Meet the all-new 2019 Niro. (, Requires credit approval and financing through Kia Motors Finance (KMF). I wanted an SUV but was afraid of the height to get in and out of. The smoothness of the ride, the bells and whistles that are built in, and most of all the people at Kia themselves.. made sure all was perfect. $19,460 CARFAX Value.

2020 Niro EV EX Premium shown with optional features. Our finance team offers incredible savings thanks to our rotating new vehicle specials , and can help you get behind the wheel of a new Kia Niro … The navigation is PERFECT...the Hardon Kardon stereo is over the top and sounds AWESOME! When searching for “Kia Niro for sale near me” leads you to Suntrup Kia South, you are able to discover a premium auto dealer along with a deluxe ride. I was right -- it exceeds the EPA estimates. I know it’s just a LX model, but I kinda wish it had a sunroof or moonroof. 2020 Niro EV is a limited production model sold in select states in select Kia Retailers.

DC Fast Charging: 80% charge in 75 min. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. Down payment will vary with APR and credit. Seriously i could go on and on how great this car is but if your on the fence, go get one..you will LOVE it, haa!! 64 Great Deals out of Kia … 0.0% APR for a term of 48 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $20.83 per $1000 financed. $2,261 below. 2020 Kia Niro … I love the gas mileage. The eligible customer must be able to provide one of the following: a current Earnings Statement, a copy of honorable discharge papers or certificate, a bank statement indicating a pension or disability earnings from the United States Armed Forces or an official document indicating future pension eligibility. I had been looking at the New Titans since Nov of last year (2016) when I first noticed the new designed truck was out. 0.0% APR for a term of 24 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $41.67 per $1000 financed. We are in our 60's and absolutely love it! To me doesn't seem solid at higher speeds. great Value. No security deposit required. For example, 1.9% APR with $2,500 down payment provides for 84 monthly payments of $12.72 per $1000 financed for qualified buyers. Am very impressed that we are getting such good mileage. The driver (Lauren?) 0.0% APR for a term of 42 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $23.81 per $1000 financed. 2020 Kia Niro EV EX 123/102 City/Highway MPG Price includes: $400 - Military Program. IN & SC termination fee: The amount of three times the base monthly lease payment or $400, whichever is less. 1.9% APR for a term of 24 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $42.5 per $1000 financed. See dealer for details. Huge selection of cars with great prices. (My favorite of my three vans was a 2005 Nissan Quest, so choosing Nissan was easy for me.) No security deposit required. I'd buy another. Edmunds has 175 new Kia Niro EVs for sale near you, including a 2020 Niro EV EX SUV and a 2020 Niro EV EX Premium SUV ranging in price from $40,420 to $47,040. My LX has the Tech package with Forward Collision Auto Braking, Lane Departure and Smart Cruise. Before I started browsing for cars, I applied for credit through Carvana, and was approved. We also have a great selection of used cars. Kimberly took down my information, got my keys and told me it would take about 2.5 hours. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. It is by no means underpowered. Other then that it seems to be a great vehicle & the 100,000 mile warranty even covers the Battery on the electric motor. They had a little bit of a mixup trying to bring my car back to me after the repair...that took about 15 minutes, but the repair got done and I'm happy. When you arrive on our lot, you'll find fan-favorites like the Kia Sportage, Soul, Forte, K5, Rio, and Seltos. Susie Hawkins. She was very helpful and walked me through the process. Search over 305 used 2017 Kia Niros. I love it. The services rendered at Carson Honda by the teamwork effort of Erwin and John exceeds my every expectation. THE COMPANY WORKED WITH ME AND GAVE ME THE BEST DEAL POSSIBLE. I fell in love with the Hybrid. Learn More About Buying a 2020 Kia Niro in Los Angeles. Our sales team is ready to show you all of the features that you will find in the Kia Niro and take you for a test drive in the Los Angeles Area. My specifications were pretty clear -- AWD, less than 10,000 miles, and never a rental car. I like this car overall. Irvin made a great offer for my trade and with the current incentives Nissan was offering on the Titan, the price was around invoice without a ton of hassle that I went though just 3 months ago at a closer dealer - and that was just trying to get them around MSRP ! 2019 Kia Niro. This is something that needs to be addressed by Carvana -- once a customer is to a certain point in the process, those numbers need to be frozen. Get E-price . Sort by . It’s hard to think of the Niro as an “SUV”. VanDevere Kia can help you find the perfect Kia Niro today! Trans.) Immediately after loading my car to their truck, I was handed the check, which I immediately deposited without any issues. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE, YOU MADE ME A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER WITH THE VEHICLE I CHOSE AND WANTED. Thanks so much for everything. *Termination fee for all states except CO, IN, IA, KS, ME, OK, SC, WI, WV & WY.

kia niro near me 2021