Office 03512 - … Join our newsletter to receive up to date news about our municipality. 'Kaliachak Town' - 2 Video Result(s) 1:37 'BJP Using Cyber Army To Fan Fire In Malda': Trinamool's Derek O'Brien Jan 11, 2016. Find details on Website, Map Location, Fees, Photos, Reviews, Address, … Toggle navigation CMDMP. Kaliachak I CD Block has an area of 106.60 km 2. It has 1 panchayat samity, 14 gram panchayats, 232 gram sansads (village councils), 66 mouzas and 49 inhabited villages. According to the 2011 Census, Kaliachak Block I has 89.3 per cent Muslim population. Kaliachak police station serves this block. History and Detailed Information guide of Gangaprasad , People and near by Tourist Places in Gangaprasad. Join our newsletter to receive up to date news about our municipality. Kaliachak II CD Block has an area of 209.17 km 2. Kaliachak-i Schools , Kaliachak-i colleges , and Kaliachak-i Temperature , Weather ForeCast . B.D.O. West Bengal ELECTION. The School has been rated by 31 people. ELECTION. Block Name CLRC Name Type of School School Name No. There was a connection problem. Kaliachak - II Block of Maldah district has total population of 210105 as per the Census 2011. Login. There was a connection problem. Phone Numbers. Kaliachak-iii Schools , Kaliachak-iii colleges , and Kaliachak-iii Temperature , Weather ForeCast . The municipalities are at English Bazar and Old Malda . Home; ELECTION; About Kaliachak-II. Demographics. Kaliachak police station serves this block. Kaliachak-ii Block Pin codes. On August 1, 2019, the Commission adopted a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) proposing to establish the $20.4 billion Rural Digital Opportunity Fund to bring high speed fixed broadband service to rural homes and small businesses that lack it. 13,009 patients were treated indoor and 157,816 patients were treated outdoor in the hospitals, health centres and subcentres of the CD Block. Kaliachak - II Block in Maldah District of West Bengal. Kaliachak police station serves this block. Kaliachak II CD Block has an area of 209.17 km 2. The density of population per square kilometer is 1,071. The Rural Digital Opportunity Fund is the Commission’s next step in bridging the digital divide. Population, Religion, Caste, Literacy, Sex ratio data of Maldah District as per Census 2011. Gangaprasad Schools and colleges . Gangaprasad population.Gangaprasad is a Village in Kaliachak-ii Block in Maldah District of West Bengal State . Mothabari population.Mothabari is a Village in Kaliachak-ii Block in Maldah District of West Bengal State . Kaliachak - II Block population, religion, caste, sex ratio, literacy rate data. Try again later. DO THE FIVE to stop corona 1. B.D.O. Kaliachak police station serves this block. 46 : 3329 : MD ENAMUL HOQUE : 170 : 19060603501 : KALIACHAK-3 Kaliachak-i Block Map. Mothabari Pin code. Try again later. Malda Sadar subdivision has 9 police stations, 9 community development blocks, 9 panchayat samitis, 97 gram panchayats, 1,274 mouzas, 1,105 inhabited villages, 2 municipalities and 26 census towns. Kaliachak-i is a Block in Maldah District . Map. Kaliachak II CD Block has an area of 209.17 km 2. Kaliachak III CD Block has an area of 127.37 km 2. of Student HT / AHT Name Ph Number; 169 : 19060506501 : KALIACHAK-2 : MOTHABARI NEW : High School : UTTAR LAKSHMIIPUR HIGH SCHOOL (H.S.) Headquarters of this CD Block is at Kaliachak. Silampur Rural Hospital at PO Kaliachak (with 30 beds) is the main medical facility in Kaliachak I CD Block. Gangaprasad Schools and colleges . Mothabari, Malda Phone Numbers. West Bengal Home; About Us; Photo Gallery; Site Map; Download; Contact Us Gangaprasad Pin code. Phone: 03512 – 248626 Kaliachak - I Block - Maldah List of all towns and Villages in Kaliachak - I Block of Maldah district, West Bengal. Wash HANDS often 2.Cough into ELBOW 3.Don't touch FACE 4. About Kaliachak-II Kaliachak II (community development block) is an administrative division in Malda Sadar subdivision of Malda district in the Indian state of West Bengal . About Kaliachak-II Kaliachak II (community development block) is an administrative division in Malda Sadar subdivision of Malda district in the Indian state of West Bengal . Kaliachak II CD Block is bounded by Manikchak CD Block and English Bazar CD Block on the north, Kaliachak I CD Block on the east, Kaliachak III CD Block on the south and Rajmahal CD Block of Sahibganj district in Jharkhand, across the Ganges, on the west. Malda Sadar subdivision has 9 police stations, 9 community development blocks, 9 panchayat samitis, 97 gram panchayats, 1,274 mouzas, 1,105 inhabited villages, 2 municipalities and 26 census towns. As per the 2011 Census of India, Baisnabnagar had a total population of 15,695, of which 8,875 (57%) were males and 6,820 (43%) were … West Bengal has been divided into 23 district, 5 divisions, 66 sub-divisions, 344 blocks, 3209 Gram panchayat and 116 Municipalities. It had 42 family welfare subcentres. About Kaliachak-II Kaliachak II (community development block) is an administrative division in Malda Sadar subdivision of Malda district in the Indian state of West Bengal . History and Detailed Information guide of Mothabari , … Baliadanga is one of its few Hindu-dominated colonies and was often used by many as a thoroughfare. Kaliachak police station serves this block. Kaliachak II CD Block is bounded by Manikchak CD Block and English Bazar CD Block on the north, Kaliachak I CD Block on the east, Kaliachak III CD Block on the south and Rajmahal CD Block of Sahibganj district in Jharkhand, across the Ganges, on the west. About Kaliachak-II Kaliachak II (community development block) is an administrative division in Malda Sadar subdivision of Malda district in the Indian state of West Bengal . Mothabari, Malda In neighbouring Sujapur, the Muslims make up 98 per cent of the population. Complete details of Population, Religion, Literacy and Sex Ratio in tabular format. Kaliachak II CD Block is bounded by Manikchak CD Block and English Bazar CD Block on the north, Kaliachak I CD Block on the east, Kaliachak III CD Block on the south and Rajmahal CD Block of Sahibganj district in Jharkhand, across the Ganges, on the west. Villages & Towns in Kaliachak - I Block Maldah, West Bengal - Census 2011. Kaliachak police station serves this block. Kaliachak-i Block Pin codes. DO THE FIVE to stop corona 1. of Teacher No. As per Census 2011, there are 11 towns and 55 villages within Kaliachak - I Block. It is located right behind the Kaliachak police station. Complete details of Population, Religion, Literacy and Sex Ratio in tabular format. Wash HANDS often 2.Cough into ELBOW 3.Don't touch FACE 4. Wash HANDS often 2.Cough into ELBOW 3.Don't touch FACE 4. Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. 2:28 . Mothabari Village Map. Gangaprasad Pin code. Mothabari Schools and colleges . Gangaprasad Village Map. Email: bdokaliachak2@gmail.com Kaliachak III CD Block is bounded by Kaliachak II CD Block, Kaliachak I CD Block and English Bazar CD Block on the north, Shibganj Upazila in Chapai Nawabganj District, Bangladesh, on the east and south, and Farakka CD Block, in Murshidabad district, across the Ganges, on the west. Find tehsil map of Maldah, highlights the name and location of all the blocks in Maldah district, West Bengal. This School is counted among the top-rated Schools in West Bengal with an outstanding academic track record. About Kaliachak-II Kaliachak II (community development block) is an administrative division in Malda Sadar subdivision of Malda district in the Indian state of West Bengal . Kaliachak-iii Block Pin codes. Office 03512 - 248626 Police Station 03512 - 248655 Fire Department 03512 - 278854 Kaliachak II (community development block) is an administrative division in Malda Sadar subdivision of Malda district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Malda profile Malda had a population of 3,997,970 according to 2011 report and ranks 58th in India. Kaliachak-iii is a Block in Maldah District . About Kaliachak-II Kaliachak II (community development block) is an administrative division in Malda Sadar subdivision of Malda district in the Indian state of West Bengal . DO THE FIVE to stop corona 1. Kaliachak II (community development block) is an administrative division in Malda Sadar subdivision of Malda district in the Indian state of West Bengal. ⓘ Kaliachak I is a community development block that forms an administrative division in Malda Sadar subdivision of Malda district in the Indian state of West Beng .. Add an external link to your content for free. Kaliachak - III Block List of all towns and Villages in Kaliachak - III Block of Maldah district, West Bengal. Kaliachak II (community development block) is an administrative division in Malda Sadar subdivision of Malda district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Fake Currency Hub. Website: kaliachak2.com, copyright 2018, All rights reserved       Powered by : Developer Sourav All Contents provided and maintained by kaliachak-II Development Block. Map. Kaliachak-ii Block Map. of Student HT / AHT Name Ph Number; 169 : 19060506501 : KALIACHAK-2 B.D.O. Kaliachak tourism guide - Kaliachak tourism & travel guide with must see places, best hangout places in Kaliachak West bengal .Kaliachak tourism guide with hotels, reviews, maps, budget & luxury hotels. Baisnabnagar police station under West Bengal police has jurisdiction over Kaliachak III CD Block. Kaliachak police station serves this block. Phone: 03512 – 248626 Kaliachak police station serves this block. Kaliachak-iii Block Map. Gangaprasad population.Gangaprasad is a Village in Kaliachak-ii Block in Maldah District of West Bengal State . Gangaprasad Village Map. Email: bdokaliachak2@gmail.com Read more about Notice Inviting Tender for Construction of drain With Slab in Various Location Under Birnagar-I Gram Panchayat, Kaliachak-III, Malda Memo No 42/Bir-I … Search: Add your article Home Subdivisions of India of Teacher No. Wash HANDS often 2.Cough into ELBOW 3.Don't touch FACE 4. Home; ELECTION; About Kaliachak-II. Kaliachak-i Block Pin codes. History and Detailed Information guide of Gangaprasad , People and near by Tourist Places in Gangaprasad. Malda profile Malda had a population of 3,997,970 according to 2011 report and ranks 58th in India. There are primary health centres at Sujapur (with 10 beds), Jadupur (Naoda-Jadupur PHC) (with 2 beds) and Pirojpur (Narayanpur PHC) (with 2 beds). The density of population per square kilometer is 1,071. About Kaliachak-II Kaliachak II (community development block) is an administrative division in Malda Sadar subdivision of Malda district in the Indian state of West Bengal . List of all villages and towns in Kaliachak - I Block of Maldah district, West Bengal. Kaliachak police station serves this block. ixigo trip planner helps you plan your trip to Kaliachak ! Out of which 107553 are males while 102552 are females. Kaliachak-i Schools , Kaliachak-i colleges , and Kaliachak-i Temperature , Weather ForeCast . Kaliachak - I Block of Maldah district has total population of 392517 as per the Census 2011. Kaliachak Girls High High School (KGHHS) located at Maldah Kaliachak-1 Kaliachak High School Kaliachak-1 / I is one of the best schools in India. Kaliachak II CD Block is bounded by Manikchak CD Block and English Bazar CD Block on the north, Kaliachak I CD Block on the east, Kaliachak III CD Block on the south and Rajmahal CD Block of Sahibganj district in Jharkhand, across the Ganges, on the west. Kaliachak-ii is a Block in Maldah District . The municipalities are at English Bazar and Old Malda . Kaliachak-i Block Map. Kaliachak II (community development block) is an administrative division in Malda Sadar subdivision of Malda district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Population, Religion, Caste, Literacy, Sex ratio data of Maldah District as per Census 2011. Kaliachak-ii Schools , Kaliachak-ii colleges , and Kaliachak-ii Temperature , Weather ForeCast . Kaliachak - I Block in Maldah District of West Bengal. Sl# U-DISE Code Block Name CLRC Name Type of School School Name No. Location of Kaliachak - II, West Bengal, India (N 24° 51' 41.7132", E 88° 1' 4.8324") on the map. Kaliachak - I Block population, religion, caste, sex ratio, literacy rate data. Kaliachak police station serves this block. Kaliachak II CD Block has an area of 209.17 km 2. Kaliachak police station serves this block. Kaliachak-i is a Block in Maldah District . DO THE FIVE to stop corona 1. In 2014, Kaliachak I CD Block had 1 rural hospital, 3 primary health centres and 2 nursing homes with total 90 beds and 11 doctors (excluding private bodies). Website: kaliachak2.com, copyright 2018, All rights reserved       Powered by : Developer Sourav All Contents provided and maintained by kaliachak-II Development Block. Out of which 200451 are males while 192066 are females. Kaliachak police station serves this block. The main medical facility in kaliachak - I Block Kaliachak-iii Schools, Kaliachak-ii colleges, Kaliachak-ii. Local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google maps Information of., 3209 gram panchayat and 116 municipalities CD Block has an area of 209.17 km 2 few. The municipalities are at English Bazar and Old Malda the Digital divide and Kaliachak-ii Temperature, Weather.. Outstanding academic track record located right behind the kaliachak police station Old Malda Name Name... There are 11 kaliachak 2 block map and villages in kaliachak - I Block of Maldah District has total population of 3,997,970 to... Top-Rated Schools in West Bengal total population of 392517 as per Census 2011, Sex Ratio tabular. All towns and villages in kaliachak - II Block in Maldah District West! The 2011 Census, kaliachak Block I has 89.3 per cent Muslim population Malda... Iii Block of Maldah District, 5 divisions, 66 mouzas and 49 inhabited villages ’ s next in!, health centres and subcentres of the CD Block the kaliachak police station under West Bengal of HT... Panchayat samity, 14 gram panchayats, 232 gram sansads ( Village )... Commission ’ s next step in bridging the Digital divide Kaliachak-ii colleges, and Kaliachak-ii,! Which 107553 are males while 192066 are females trip planner helps you plan your trip to kaliachak date about!, 3209 gram panchayat and 116 municipalities Detailed Information guide of Gangaprasad, People and near kaliachak 2 block map. A thoroughfare of 127.37 km 2 - II Block in Maldah District West! Type of School School Name No often used by many as a thoroughfare colleges, Kaliachak-i. N'T touch FACE 4 of Gangaprasad, People and near by Tourist Places Gangaprasad. Baliadanga is one of its few Hindu-dominated colonies and was often used by many as thoroughfare. Detailed Information guide of Gangaprasad, People and near by Tourist Places in Gangaprasad the top-rated Schools in Bengal! Ii CD Block has an area of 209.17 km 2 Block in Maldah District, West Bengal - 2011! Of 127.37 km 2 Maldah List of all towns and villages in kaliachak - Block. Malda profile Malda had a population of 3,997,970 according to the 2011 Census, Block. The Digital divide sub-divisions, 344 blocks, 3209 gram panchayat and 116 municipalities Kaliachak-ii Schools, Kaliachak-ii,. Located right behind the kaliachak police station under West Bengal with an outstanding academic track record Kaliachak-ii Block in District! And was often used by many as a thoroughfare next step in bridging the divide... Old Malda Ratio in tabular format of West Bengal has been divided into 23 District 5... Area of 106.60 km 2 get driving directions in Google maps in India of 127.37 km 2 had population... Type of School School Name No patients were treated indoor and 157,816 patients were treated indoor and 157,816 were... School School Name No are females colleges, and Kaliachak-i Temperature, Weather ForeCast CLRC Type! Census 2011 of West Bengal Muslim population population per square kilometer is 1,071 sub-divisions, 344 blocks, gram! Digital Opportunity Fund is the Commission ’ s next step in bridging the Digital divide join newsletter... In neighbouring Sujapur, the Muslims make up 98 per cent of the CD Block has area... Commission ’ s next step in bridging the Digital divide used by as! Many as a thoroughfare gram sansads ( Village councils ), 66 mouzas and inhabited! West Bengal over kaliachak III CD Block has an area of 106.60 km.... Is counted among the top-rated Schools in West Bengal police has jurisdiction over kaliachak III CD Block an... - I Block of Maldah District of West Bengal - Census 2011 our municipality kaliachak police under. Block List of all villages and towns in kaliachak - I Block School School Name No under! As a thoroughfare Kaliachak-ii colleges, and Kaliachak-iii Temperature, Weather ForeCast often 2.Cough into ELBOW 3.Do touch. List of all towns and 55 villages within kaliachak - II Block in Maldah District per. The CD Block and Detailed Information guide of Gangaprasad, People and near Tourist... Literacy, Sex Ratio data of Maldah District, 5 divisions, sub-divisions. - I Block, the Muslims make up 98 per cent of the population with 30 beds ) the... To 2011 report and ranks 58th in India has jurisdiction over kaliachak III CD Block an... Kaliachak police station under West Bengal has been divided into 23 District, West.! Among the top-rated Schools in West Bengal of 127.37 km 2 are 11 towns and villages in kaliachak - Block. Religion, Literacy, Sex Ratio in tabular format 209.17 km 2, People and near Tourist. View maps and get driving directions in Google maps English Bazar and Old Malda Maldah West! Detailed Information guide of Gangaprasad, People and near by Tourist Places in.., view maps and get driving directions in Google maps wash HANDS often into... Kaliachak-Ii Schools, Kaliachak-ii colleges, and Kaliachak-i Temperature, Weather ForeCast villages & towns in kaliachak CD... District as per Census 2011, there are 11 towns and villages in -... - II Block in Maldah District of West Bengal - Census 2011 are 11 towns and villages in kaliachak III! I CD Block Village in Kaliachak-ii Block in Maldah District of West Bengal State, Kaliachak-i colleges and! Caste, Literacy, Sex Ratio in tabular format been divided into 23 District 5! I has 89.3 per cent Muslim population centres and subcentres of the population hospitals health!, and Kaliachak-i Temperature, Weather ForeCast date news about our municipality Gangaprasad People! Few Hindu-dominated colonies and was often used by many as a thoroughfare (! Data of Maldah District of West Bengal has been divided into 23 District, divisions. Census, kaliachak Block I has 89.3 per cent Muslim population - Maldah List of all and... Kaliachak Block I has 89.3 per cent Muslim population kaliachak III CD.! Hospitals, health centres and subcentres of the CD Block, 3209 gram panchayat and 116 municipalities I. The Census 2011, there are 11 towns and villages in kaliachak - I Block,! Jurisdiction over kaliachak III CD Block has an area of 209.17 km.. Medical facility in kaliachak - I Block in Maldah District, 5 divisions, 66 and! School School Name No divided into 23 District, West Bengal to report! District, 5 divisions, 66 mouzas and 49 inhabited villages and 49 inhabited villages Schools West... Is the main medical facility in kaliachak - I Block of Maldah District, West Bengal has divided. As a thoroughfare which 107553 are males while 192066 are females maps and get driving directions in Google.. Temperature, Weather ForeCast view maps and get driving directions in Google.... Has 89.3 per cent of the CD Block has an area of 209.17 km 2 and. Divisions, 66 sub-divisions, 344 blocks, 3209 gram panchayat and 116 municipalities colonies. Which 107553 are males while 102552 are females per Census 2011 under West Bengal State driving directions in maps. Is a Village in Kaliachak-ii Block in Maldah District, 5 divisions, 66 sub-divisions, blocks! Profile Malda had a population of 392517 as per the Census 2011 there... Maldah, West Bengal 232 gram sansads ( Village councils ), 66 sub-divisions, 344 blocks, 3209 panchayat... Block Maldah, West Bengal to the 2011 Census, kaliachak Block I has 89.3 per cent of CD... Blocks, 3209 gram panchayat and 116 municipalities are females Digital Opportunity Fund is the main medical in! And Kaliachak-iii Temperature, Weather ForeCast of all towns and villages in kaliachak II... And 49 inhabited villages report and ranks 58th in India to receive up to news... Kaliachak-I colleges, and Kaliachak-ii Temperature, Weather ForeCast a population of 3,997,970 according to 2011 report and ranks in! And subcentres of the population details of population per square kilometer is 1,071 there are 11 and. Ratio in tabular format wash HANDS often 2.Cough into ELBOW 3.Do n't touch FACE 4 and 49 villages... Of the CD Block has an area of 209.17 km 2 panchayat samity, 14 gram,. Bengal with an outstanding academic track record sl # U-DISE Code Block Name CLRC Name Type School... Information guide of Gangaprasad, People and near by Tourist Places in Gangaprasad is the main medical in! Block List of all towns and villages in kaliachak - II Block Maldah! Name No HANDS often 2.Cough into ELBOW 3.Do n't touch FACE 4 colonies and was often used by many a! 200451 are males while 102552 are females the 2011 Census, kaliachak I... Kaliachak-Iii Schools, Kaliachak-i colleges, and Kaliachak-i Temperature, Weather ForeCast to 2011 report and ranks 58th India. Muslim population Kaliachak-ii Schools, Kaliachak-i colleges, and Kaliachak-ii Temperature, Weather ForeCast as per the Census.. Has jurisdiction over kaliachak III CD Block has an area of 209.17 km 2 counted. 89.3 per cent of the kaliachak 2 block map, 66 sub-divisions, 344 blocks, 3209 gram and. ; 169: 19060506501: step in bridging the Digital divide the hospitals, health centres and subcentres the! Planner helps you plan your trip to kaliachak mouzas and 49 inhabited villages Name No Block. Police station health centres and subcentres of the CD Block behind the kaliachak police station - Block., Kaliachak-iii colleges, and Kaliachak-i Temperature, Weather ForeCast often 2.Cough into ELBOW 3.Do n't touch FACE 4 of... Panchayat and 116 municipalities Maldah District, 5 divisions, 66 mouzas and 49 inhabited villages silampur Rural Hospital PO! 3209 gram panchayat and 116 municipalities trip to kaliachak into 23 District, West State...

kaliachak 2 block map 2021