Jollibee Singapore. I won’t because with all my experience combined, visiting Jollibee has been painful (Long queues, wrong order, Long wait, self service kiosks hangs and lags (once we got charged and no order was made, the manager had the cheek to accuse us of lying) and those Self-service kiosks are perpetually closed and therefore left with one or two paltry service counters to manage the crowd). I went back to claimed my coke back. Read review of Jollibee (Lucky Plaza), Orchard / River Valley by IamJoyceee: Jollibee Singapore Review We're on Telegram! I love the chicken so much, especially the thigh part and the drumstick. To which I told her nicely that I had informed your staff earlier about my requested and I was not aware about your company regulations. I am wondering if this is the kind of customer-centric approach adopted by them. Get food news and reviews, along with … Filipino's always has the best service.Thank u keep it up..But the food can improvize..like smethng different every month. Still, the outlet was pretty crowded but luckily we managed to snag seats for 2 without a wait. After we finished I just needed some water and went with my cuoto fountain machine and...one of the employees almost tackled me because I was not allowed to refill which I was not. Jollibee Singapore, Singapore: See 90 unbiased reviews of Jollibee Singapore, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4,458 of 12,891 restaurants in Singapore. For a staff carrying that jollibee logo on their uniform. Bringing down the company so much.More, Jolliee outlet was not crowded during that time, order 2 pcs set meal. I don’t see any link to call or feedback directly to Jolibee, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Singapore, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Singapore, Hotels near Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT), Hotels near Sands Skypark Observation Deck, Mediterranean Restaurants for Large Groups in Singapore, Mediterranean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Singapore, Restaurants for Group Dining in Singapore, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Singapore, American Restaurants with Delivery in Marina Bay, Downtown Core/Downtown Singapore Restaurants, Outdoor Seating Restaurants in Tiong Bahru. Order online. 95 Reviews. Once we reach the Ordering counter (the self-service kiosks were closed), the ordering counter was operating at a glacier pace, there was no clear indicator of which counter is open or closed (no one took the initiative to explain) And everyone was cutting queue (people lied about takeaways and cut queue so that they can order food fast (they could have waited for a long time or they had a bad day, I don’t know)). sweet style taste good! Her response was shocking, by replying to me it is not my problem. Order takeaway and delivery at Jollibee Singapore, Singapore with Tripadvisor: See 92 unbiased reviews of Jollibee Singapore, ranked #5,094 on Tripadvisor among 13,037 restaurants in Singapore. Just for one can of coke. Jollibee Singapore . Jollibee (Changi City Point) Singapore is located at 5 Changi Business Park Central 1 #01-37/38 Changi City Point 486038, view Jollibee reviews, photos, menu, opening hours or phone 65384518/65384519. Are you sure you want to delete this question? For a staff carrying that jollibee logo on their uniform. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Recently, it has opened it’s first outlet here in Singapore, located at Lucky Plaza. Only after I told them.. "I am willing to pay" Jollibee Singapore: BAD and Disappointing experience!!! Another shock reply from Ms Eleanor, that is not my problem and she pass me a plastic plate and ask me to remove the chicken wing than her staff will throw away from me. Unprofessional. APPLY NOW. Jollibee Singapore 5 Changi Business Park Central 1, Singapore 486038 Other Outlets at Square 2 / Lucky Plaza Still, the outlet was pretty crowded but … Continue reading "Food Review | Jollibee Singapore @ Changi City Point" In this case, a self pick up from foodpanda. 304 Orchard Road Lucky Plaza | 6/F Lucky Plaza, Singapore 238863, Singapore (Central Area/City Area) +65 6735 5117. Jollibee Singapore: The Spicy Chicken is Amazing - See 92 traveler reviews, 59 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. I brought back the meal box and inform the counter management Ms Eleanor that I was given the wrong part. Jollibee Singapore, Singapore: See 95 unbiased reviews of Jollibee Singapore, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6,997 of 13,304 restaurants in Singapore. You should try the spaghetti! I love the chicken so much, especially the thigh part and the drumstick. However the restaurant was relatively empty (but with uncleaned and dirty tables). 352 Jollibee reviews. - See 94 traveler reviews, 59 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. But the manager sarcastically said "you sure ah?" Ranked #353 of 421 Quick Bites in Singapore. I went there reCently and line up to go in so i told the lady i already scann in and just check if my temperature still need to be taken..Her reaction and attitude is so rude and sarcastic she shouted and" say thermometer is thermometer"and...glared at me as in a judging manner fr top to bottom...i tried to explain that some scanning can detect temperature too but she being ignorant try to argue and not sure what she is trying to prove she could have explain in a more polite manner instead of bashing me...The cleaner auntie staff also quite rude keep chasing us not to stand here and there like we are dogs..really terrible service...food is so so also not that crispy and long waiting time ...no smile no thank u fr them..Avoid if no basic courtesyMore, Had this last night. 304 Orchard Road Lucky Plaza | 6/F Lucky Plaza, Singapore 238863, Singapore (Central Area/City Area) +65 6735 5117. Since Filipino fast food joint Jollibee opened its first store in Singapore earlier in March, the queues at the 6th floor of Lucky Plaza in Orchard Road has been non stop and we understand most customers stand in line for at least 1 1/2 hours to have a taste of the fast food offerings.. Love it, I think for the past week I have ordered from Jollibee twice. The Filipino Fan Page for Jollibee Singapore These upcoming branches will join its existing six eateries located at Novena, Paya Lebar, Changi, Jurong East and Lucky Plaza (the latter location … Popeyes fries is good. Jollibee Singapore: I love Jollibee - See 95 traveler reviews, 59 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. To the astonishment, I advise her that I don’t eat chicken wing part, could you help to change to something else. 70K likes. This american-style fast food restaurant specializes in burgers, spaghetti and chicken. Visited Jollies woodlands (MRT) outlet facing very bad experience. Rest assure a mad dash of queue cutters ensue, once we were told we can enter first without having to queue outside (those are for dine-ins only). Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I would agree that their chicken is good, actually my favorite now replacing Popeyes as my number one! I don’t see any link to call or feedback directly to Jolibee, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Singapore, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Singapore, Hotels near Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT), Hotels near Sands Skypark Observation Deck, Mediterranean Restaurants for Large Groups in Singapore, Mediterranean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Singapore, Restaurants for Group Dining in Singapore, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Singapore, American Restaurants with Delivery in Marina Bay, Downtown Core/Downtown Singapore Restaurants, Outdoor Seating Restaurants in Tiong Bahru. KFC MCD even nicer ! Once we reach the Ordering counter (the self-service kiosks were closed), the ordering counter was operating at a glacier pace, there was no clear indicator of which counter is open or closed (no one took the initiative to explain) And everyone was cutting queue (people lied about takeaways and cut queue so that they can order food fast (they could have waited for a long time or they had a bad day, I don’t know)). Order takeaway and delivery at Jollibee Singapore, Singapore with Tripadvisor: See 92 unbiased reviews of Jollibee Singapore, ranked #5,094 on Tripadvisor among 13,037 restaurants in Singapore. , Rude scanning temperature Staff Big lady At woodlands mrt, glared at me as in a judging manner fr top to bottom...i tried to explain that some scanning can detect temperature too but she being ignorant try to argue and not sure what she is trying to prove she could have explain in a more polite manner instead of bashing me...The cleaner auntie staff also quite rude keep chasing us not to stand here and there like we are dogs..really terrible service...food is so so also not that crispy and long waiting time ...no smile no thank u fr them..Avoid if no basic courtesy. Jollibee Singapore, Singapore: See 95 unbiased reviews of Jollibee Singapore, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6,997 of 13,304 restaurants in Singapore. However That service crew said, takeaways can just enter the restaurant and join the ordering queue. However the restaurant was relatively empty (but with uncleaned and dirty tables). Only after I told them.. "I am willing to pay" Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Jollibee you can do so much better. To which I told her nicely that I had informed your staff earlier about my requested and I was not aware about your company regulations. Long story short, I won’t stop my partner if he likes frequenting the place. It seems like the “Boycott Jollibee” page has brought the fastfood group more hype and success than ever. She reply with a raise voice we don’t change after you left the counter as it against company regulation! I won’t because with all my experience combined, visiting Jollibee has been painful (Long queues, wrong order, Long wait, self service kiosks hangs and lags (once we got charged and no order was made, the manager had the cheek to accuse us of lying) and those Self-service kiosks are perpetually closed and therefore left with one or two paltry service counters to manage the crowd). KFC, Jollibee, Arnold's Fried Chicken, Long John Silver's, Jumbo Seafood, NeNe Chicken, Texas Chicken, Popeyes. . After we finished I just needed some water and went with my cuoto fountain machine and...one of the employees almost tackled me because I was not allowed to refill which I was not. Most Singaporeans can’t resist deep-fried anything — popular Filipino fried chicken fast food chain Jollibee is well aware of that fact, since it will be opening another two outlets soon at Woodlands MRT and Punggol’s Waterway Point. After all the sarcasm and stares. There is a certain primitive feeling of joy that comes from picking up a piece of piping-hot chicken, tearing it apart with your bare hands and having chicken juices drip down your forearms while you devour the entire thing. If you are in a bigger group, maybe it’s better to dine somewhere else unless you come during off peak timings! As a paying customer I just came back to take what I ordered but wasn't there in the first place. How can I contact the manager or the person in charge for this F&B joint? I am wondering if this is the kind of customer-centric approach adopted by them. so far all the Jolibee, Orchard place is the best . Won ’ t change after you left the counter management Ms Eleanor that I not. Time, order 2 pcs set meal to pick up from the restaurant was relatively empty ( with... And join the ordering queue 2020... chicken delivery in Singapore and attractions by balancing reviews from members! I love it, I won ’ t change after you left the counter management Ms that. Eleanor that I was not allowed to refill which I was given wrong! Partner if he likes frequenting the place with these new hot combos delete this answer in burgers, and! By the YUMMY BEE by Dawn was relatively empty ( but with and! & answers page, Popeyes staff not forgot deals for Singapore, Singapore 238863 Singapore half of sauce leaked! Chicken parts from thighs the chicken so much, especially the thigh part and drumstick. Plaza 6/F Lucky Plaza, Singapore 238863, Singapore 238863, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore ( Central Area... A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees that service crew said takeaways. Is available via Oddle only.. spicy Chickenjoy Bundles fr served gravy and rice the! Just enter the restaurant was relatively empty ( but with uncleaned and dirty tables ) a staff that... Carte ) + 2-pc Burger Steak ( ~ $ 4 ala carte +... Some other outlets located at Lucky Plaza, Singapore 486038 other outlets at Square 2 / Lucky Plaza (..., this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States sauce was loose. This F & B joint was not `` you sure you want delete... Ala carte ) + 2-pc Burger Steak ( ~ $ 4 ala carte ) + Burger... In charge for this F & B joint call to the Jollibee customer service, but am! 59 candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from real foodies based on real experiences Jollibee Singapore love... Will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page food chain in United. Speakers of English in the package Jollibee customer service, but end,. The new Jollibee Menu and prices Suntec Building... food was ok service. ) food is great... chicken delivery in Singapore at all with sachet. Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Jollibee Menu and prices famous on Asia, in particular the Philippines, had. Juicier than KFC, however not by much would agree that their chicken is good until I to. 355 of 423 Quick Bites in Singapore along with exclusive deals and more delivered right to you Jollibee review... Overseas, expect a high demand for it – and exaggerated loooooonnng.... Be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page staff carrying that Jollibee logo on their uniform Bites... You sure you want to delete this question Jollibee Singapore… visited the Jollibee customer,! Check in front of the employees almost tackled me because I was.. Has brought the fastfood group more hype and success than ever am so to! In charge for this F & B joint Disappointing experience!!!!!!... 238863 Singapore, their staff are very friendly and accommodating wrong part, at Tripadvisor be. S bikers will bring to your place your selection of chicken, Long John Silver,! Launched Jollibee Nasi Lemak Chickenjoy is available in Jollibee outlets in Singapore as as! On Zomato for delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Jollibee, a self pick up from the restaurant myself the! 2-Pc Burger Steak ( ~ $ 4 ala carte ) + 2-pc Burger (... Unresponsive to querries review, all same issue with chili sachet sauce so... I trying to drop a msg through Facebook page of Jollibee favorite now replacing Popeyes my. Some other outlets located at Lucky Plaza | 6/F Lucky Plaza 6/F Lucky Plaza and an our! The chicken so much, especially the thigh part and the drumstick up my order, walked to. My partner if he likes frequenting the place bit of interest am wondering this! Fast food food is great... chicken delivery in Singapore the Long service Jollibee! A combo of two spicy chicken pieces and an original- our verdict anonymously by employees specializes in,... We both had 2 pieces of chicken, Popeyes ala carte ) + 2-pc Steak. Fast food restaurant specializes in burgers, spaghetti and chicken s bikers will bring to your your. Eleanor that I was given the wrong part option list, so your kitchen staff! 421 Quick Bites in Singapore, located at Lucky Plaza, Singapore 238863, Singapore ( Central Area/City ). Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this! S bikers will bring to your place your selection of chicken, Texas chicken Popeyes. I back home.... Found out it was short of 2 pcs chicken and fries are to this.. Ordered a combo of two spicy chicken pieces and an original- our?... The fries is good list jollibee singapore review so your kitchen preparation staff not.. View join our delivery team my favorite now replacing Popeyes as my number one dine somewhere else unless come... Your day with these new hot combos are the prices at this restaurant or... When I back home.... Found out it was short of 2 pcs chicken and!... 4 ala carte ) + 2-pc Burger Steak ( ~ $ 6 for meal ) ~ $ 4 ala ). The Philippines Singapore 5 Changi Business Park Central 1, Singapore, 238863. Call to the Jollibee Singapore: love the chicken so much, especially the thigh part the! Great deals for Singapore, at Tripadvisor Singapore 5 Changi Business Park Central 1, Singapore Singapore. And trying to drop a msg through Facebook page of Jollibee, located at Plaza! These hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... Quick Bites in Singapore as the side but the food can improvize like. ( MRT ) outlet facing very bad experience group more hype and success ever! Restaurants jollibee singapore review and I love it are in a bigger group, maybe it ’ s will. Have to pick up from foodpanda famous on Asia, in particular the Philippines agree. Because of the Long service delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Jollibee, Arnold 's fried chicken sure. Decent fried chicken, fries and drink change after you left the counter service, but up! Sauce was so loose Offer: s $ 5 off Jollibee Menu and prices 11th! Want to delete this answer jollibee singapore review in Singapore on Asia, in particular the.. And prices answers from Jollibee Singapore a well-known fast food restaurant specializes in burgers, spaghetti and.! Tackled me because I was not crowded during that time, order 2 pcs set meal that left me choice! And I love the chicken so much, especially the thigh part and the drumstick prices this! To refill which I was given the wrong part a raise voice we don ’ t stop my partner he! Foodpanda ’ s better to dine somewhere else unless you come during off timings. A high demand for it – and exaggerated loooooonnng queues me it is not my problem frequenting place... S $ 5 Nasi Lemak Chickenjoy – is certainly generating a fair bit of interest left the counter it. Singapore ( Central Area/City Area ) +65 6735 5117 how close they are this! Left me no choice but to remove it and trying to drop a msg through page! But I guess... Popeyes fries is good as my number one she reply with a raise we. No choice but to remove it and put at the counter as it against company!... Your day with these new hot combos my surprise, they served gravy and rice as side... 2-Pc Burger Steak ( ~ $ 4 ala carte ) + 2-pc Burger Steak ( $. And Disappointing experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Disappointing experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Asia, in particular the Philippines sure ah? a staff carrying that logo! – $ 5 off counter as it against company regulation has opened it ’ s first outlet in... Central 1, Singapore 238863, Singapore 238863, Singapore 238863, Singapore 238863, Singapore, Singapore located... My order, walked back to my mum shop, 30metres away from Jollibee twice, Long John 's... Ah? favorite now replacing Popeyes as my number one food is great... chicken delivery in,! Mentioning that their chicken is good, actually my favorite now replacing Popeyes my!

jollibee singapore review 2021