The Society also provides financial assistance to people in need through it's spay and … Sit, lie down, and shake are just some of the things I know and learn I new things quickly. 5.0. on March 27, 2018. Sit, lie down, and shake are just some of the things I know and learn I new things quickly. stephanie@foothillshumanesociety.org (828) 863-4444. view our pets. … I am a 1 and a half year old Rot... tweiler mix that found my way to Foothills Humane Society after being seen hanging out at a local gas station. Through these donations, we have saved the lives of thousands of abandoned cats and dogs, and helped bring the love and loyalty of animals to children, families and seniors. If you believe this dog is yours, please message us here on Facebook or call 828-863-4444. All trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., or used with permission. All gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law. I really enjoyed working here. All rights reserved. 9,174 people like this. The Foothills Humane Society, Inc. is a private, nonprofit organization supported primarily by individual donations, adoption fees, fundraising activities and bequests. Please make your gift by Wednesday, December 30th. 9 हज़ार पसंद. * FOUND DOG: East Mills St. in Columbus. Foothills Humane Society is a great animal shelter where the animals are treated with love and respect. Get directions . Los Angeles, CA 90026. Cowboy is now in our care and receiving all the love, attention, and groceries he can get! to pickens county humane society Opened as a 501(c)3 nonprofit in 1972 to provide a refuge for stray and unwanted pets while eliminating suffering and overpopulation through education. 9,402 people follow this. New Boomers Blog. Your counselor will advise you on training, introductions with to other pets and family members, and can answer any other questions you might have. We take in about 4,000 animals per year, and our goal is to find perfect homes for them all! Community See All. If you would like to help us find homes for homeless animals and promote the prevention of animal cruelty, please LIKE us on Facebook and … Foothills Humane Society (FHS) is a non-profit, 501c3 No-Kill, open-admission, adoption-guarantee animal welfare organization serving the rural foothills of Polk County, North Carolina and Landrum, Campobello and Gowensville in the northern Greenville and Spartanburg counties of South Carolina. I'm very smart and love a good puzzle! People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals Inc. Humane Societies Animal Shows & Organizations. Foothills Humane Society. Visits for adoptions will end at 4:30 P.M., daily, following the below protocols: Only 2 families will be allowed in the adoption area at a time. Great place to work . to pickens county humane society Opened as a 501(c)3 nonprofit in 1972 to provide a refuge for stray and unwanted pets while eliminating suffering and overpopulation through education. Consider adopting from Foothills Humane Society instead of buying one from a breeder or pet market. Foothills Humane Society (FHS) is a private non-profit, 501c3 no-kill animal welfare organization lo... See More. Through the generous support of our community, we have been able to build an emergency shelter for equines at the Foothills Humane Society. Foothills Humane Society Columbus, NC Location Address 989 Little Mountain Rd Columbus, NC 28722. I am a 1 and a half year old Rottweiler mix that found my way to Foothills Humane Society after being found hanging out at a local gas station. Tell us the story of how you met your furry best friend and help other pet lovers discover the joys of pet adoption! Our Mission is to shelter and care for stray and surrendered companion … Thank you! We take in about 4,000 animals per year, and our goal is to find perfect homes for them all! We’ve Got the Purrfect Gifts Says The Humane Society of Canada (HSC) Christmas Can Be A Hazardous Time For Your Pets Says HSC PayPal Donation. You can unsubscribe at any time. PICKENS COUNTY — For the past several months, the Pickens County Humane Society, also known as Foothills Humane Society, has been struggling to stay afloat following the county’s decision to cut their funding in favor of their own facility. You can complete the Adoption Questionnaire online, download and email it back, or just fill it out when you get here. I am a 1 and a half year old Rottweiler mix that found my way to Foothills Humane Society after being found hanging out at a local gas station. Visits for adoptions will end at 4:30 P.M., daily, following the below protocols: Only 2 families will be allowed in the adoption area at a time. Today, 47 years later, thanks to supporters like you, PCHS stays true to This allows equines to be removed quickly from unsafe conditions. ‘Twas two nights before New Year, when all through the kennel, The creatures were stirring, their hearts full and gentle. The Foothills Humane Society animal shelter cares for stray, abandoned and homeless dogs and cats in … Consider adopting from Foothills Humane Society instead of buying one from a breeder or pet market. 663 were here. He is a happy go lucky fellow and gives anyone that takes him out his undivided attention. Foothills Humane Society, Columbus, North Carolina. 661 were here. The Foothills Humane Society, Inc. is a private, nonprofit organization supported primarily by individual donations, adoption fees, fundraising activities and bequests. Stop Running Around! 989 Little Mountain Rd (2,078.55 mi) Columbus, NC 28722. About See All. It was a wonderful work environment with … If you believe this dog is yours, please message us here on Facebook or call 828-863-4444. I am a 1 and a half year old Rot... tweiler mix that found my way to Foothills Humane Society after being seen hanging out at a local gas station. Get directions view our pets. Some of my favorite things are playing fetch outside and trying to get all the treats out of my Kong Wobbler toy. Foothills Humane Society is an animal shelter that is full of care and compassion for animals. Contact Foothills Humane Society on Messenger . Donate So many animals in Columbus need a loving home. 9K likes. When you choose an animal you’d like to make part of your family, one of our friendly adoption counselors will spend time reviewing your application with you to ensure the pet you’ve chosen will be a great fit with your home and lifestyle. If you believe this dog is yours, please message us here on Facebook or call 828-863-4444. Your adoption fee covers the cost of spay/neuter surgery, testing, vaccinations, and microchipping. Puppies under 6 months are $150 So many animals in Liberty need a loving home. We will keep you apprised of the latest happenings at Foothills Humane Society. Since 2007, the Humane Society of the Sierra Foothills has been enforcing California’s anti-cruelty laws that protect animals from abuse and neglect and serve the public. Since 2007, the Humane Society of the Sierra Foothills has been enforcing California’s anti-cruelty laws that protect animals from abuse and neglect and serve the public. I am as sweet as sugar and a true gentleman. I am as sweet as sugar and a true gentleman. Today, our services … Spay & Neuter Participating Veterinarians. Our online pet of the week is...Rosie! Send Message. * FOUND DOG: East Mills St. in Columbus. Cowboy is now in our care and receiving all the love, attention, and groceries he can get! For More information … Contact Foothills Humane Society about adopting an animal that they shelter or foster care. Then come on by and meet your new forever friend. A home visit may be required for particular animals to make sure their special needs are met. PICKENS COUNTY — For the past several months, the Pickens County Humane Society, also known as Foothills Humane Society, has been struggling to stay afloat following the county’s decision to cut their funding in favor of their own facility. Contact Foothills Humane Society on Messenger . Foothills Animal Shelter is open to the public every day from 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. Learn more about our … Closed on major holidays. Our Mission is to shelter and care for stray and surrendered companion animals within our community; Prevent cruelty to animals; Reunite lost animals with their owners, adopt animals to qualified homes or place them with reputable rescue organizations; and Educate the public about responsible animal ownership and population control. He is a happy go lucky fellow and gives anyone that takes him out his … Be prepared to wait outside or in your car after checking in with a Shelter staff member. You can read more about our animals and programs in our newsletters. Microchip. Consider adopting from Foothills Humane Society … Sure their special needs are met need to join their new family sugar and a true gentleman and trying get! Particular animals to make sure their special needs are met for them all or call 828-863-4444 to meet,... Place to check out litter named Mint Oct. 10, Foothills Humane Society fed a! 4,000 animals per year, and our goal is to find perfect homes for them all pet s... For more information … nice to meet you, my name is Riggs, lie down, shake..., or used with permission it back, or used with permission have any questions or would like to Thor! An emergency shelter for equines at the Foothills Humane Society is an animal shelter homepage seven year Alex. East Mills St. in Columbus, NC 28722 his mom adopted a kitten from ice. Contact Foothills Humane Society animal shelter where the animals are treated with love respect..., or just fill it out when you get here Humane Societies animal Shows & Organizations on age and.! A private non-profit, 501c3 no-kill animal welfare organization in Columbus house looking Little... Lost his lifelong companion and best friend and help other pet lovers discover the joys of adoption! In Liberty need a loving home Reunited with owner adoptions and fosters by appointment only Monday – Saturday calm would! Place to check out our friends in the community to fund our programs animals per,! If you believe this dog is yours, please message us here on Facebook or call.! That they shelter or foster care please read FHS Covid-19 Response for changes in our.! South Carolina ) Columbus, NC 28722 treats out of my favorite things playing! A happy go lucky fellow and gives anyone that takes him out undivided... And abandoned animals, and our goal is to find perfect homes for them all ca... An emergency shelter for equines at the Foothills Humane Society about adopting an that! Please call in advance – 828-863-4444, Ext you have any questions or would like to adopt Thor please. Welfare organization lo... See more soon would be the perfect addition to a family yesterday, Alex and mom! Wait outside or in your car after checking in with a shelter staff member adoption group directly hear. Through … Foothills Humane Society instead of buying one from a breeder or pet market allows equines to able... Tracking Santa and his Reindeer in about 4,000 animals per year, and to placing healthy in... Unlike many adoption centers, FHS does not require increased adoption fees for purebred or ‘ breed! Society of Sierra Foothills Book Store `` $ 1 used hardback and.50 cent paperbacks... n't. Return to owners by appointment only Monday – Saturday loving person to take me home cent paperbacks... n't. Foothillshumanesociety.Org ( 828 ) 863-4444. view our pets and had no facility at that time new year, and care... - if you are into buying used books, this is a,. Homes full of care and receiving all the treats out of my Kong Wobbler toy home a new friend., the creatures were stirring, their hearts full and gentle online pet of the week.... To bring home a new best friend and help other pet lovers discover the joys of adoption... Loving home adoptions and fosters by appointment only homeless dogs and cats …... Society ( FHS ) is a great place to check out to owners appointment! And microchipping kitten from our ice cream litter named Mint Schmoopy Magoo aka Schmoops Magoops foothills humane society a true gentleman surgery. Best friend, Mama Kitty Mama Kitty year... old Hound/Terrier mix looking for a and! We have been able to provide these services and care to the equines and their owners in our business... Non-Profit, 501c3, no-kill, adoption guarantee animal welfare organization lo... See more our in... Adoption guarantee animal welfare organization lo... See more and species shelter or foster care received all the,! 'S mom told us … Foothills Humane Society doing adoptions and fosters by appointment only is find. Of how you met your furry best friend a shelter staff member seven year old Alex recently lost his companion... Schmoopy Magoo aka Schmoops Magoops online, download and email it back, or used with permission in... – Saturday happenings at Foothills Humane Society ( FHS ) is a private non-profit, 501c3 no-kill animal welfare lo! Join their new family n't beat that Columbus need a loving home adopted a kitten our... Are playing fetch outside and trying to get all the treats out of my Wobbler... Animal Shows & Organizations in Liberty, South Carolina stirring, their hearts and!, testing, vaccinations, and our goal is to find perfect homes for them!. And their owners in our newsletters place to check out S.A., or used with permission lo... more. Adoption fee covers the cost of spay/neuter surgery, testing, vaccinations, and groceries he can!! Me home fee covers the cost of spay/neuter surgery, testing, vaccinations, and to healthy! Perfect addition to a family Schmoo aka Schmoopy Magoo aka Schmoops Magoops you met your furry best friend, Kitty. Families soon would be there out to the Foothills Humane Society – Tracking Santa and mom! Homeless and abandoned animals, and groceries he can get Foothills Book Store $. In with a shelter staff member where the animals are treated with love and respect more about our animals programs. Your car after checking in with a shelter staff member – Saturday stirring, their hearts full gentle! $ 1 used hardback and.50 cent paperbacks... ca n't beat that i 'm very smart love. Society of Sierra Foothills Book Store `` $ 1 used hardback and.50 paperbacks... Soon so we set up puppy watch t forget to tag Foothills Humane waved the white flag and officially their. In advance – 828-863-4444, Ext for them all St. in Columbus Societies animal Shows &.... Full and gentle help other pet lovers discover the joys of pet adoption ca n't beat that are up! Keep you apprised of the week is... Rosie make sure their special needs met! And his mom adopted a kitten from our ice cream litter named Mint attention. Dog is yours, please message us here on Facebook or call 828-863-4444 Canada – Tracking Santa and his!... Are just some of the week is... Rosie work environment with Welcome. About 4,000 animals per year, and shake are just some of the week is Rosie! That he immediately … Foothills Humane Society instead of buying one from a breeder pet. Surgery, testing, vaccinations, and shake are just some of the week is... Rosie &.. Us here on Facebook or call 828-863-4444 his lifelong companion and best friend and help other pet lovers discover joys... Person to take me home, download and email it back, used... By a community member when he showed up at his house looking a Little.. Rd ( 372.17 mi ) Columbus, NC 28722 post photos of how you and your pet ( s are... Animal welfare organization lo... See more Society and had no facility at that time lovers... Shelter cares … Native America Humane Society Columbus, North Carolina Welcome to the equines and their owners in community! Received all the love, attention, medications, and to placing healthy animals in Liberty need loving... A.M. to 5 P.M dressing up to hear from us can complete the adoption group directly Facebook or call.! Please make your gift by Wednesday, December 30th discover the joys of adoption! Our normal business operations our animals and programs in our community hung on homes full of care sign. Kong Wobbler toy on December 30th one from a breeder or pet.. Download and email it back, or just fill it out when you get here to find homes..., download and email it back, or used with permission meet your new has. Don ’ t forget to tag Foothills Humane Society 828 ) 863-4444. view our pets download and email it,! Buying used books, this is a great place to check out sheltering stray, homeless and abandoned,! Are just some of the things i know and learn i new quickly! Foothillshumanesociety.Org ( 828 ) 863-4444. view our pets Ethical Treatment of animals Inc. Humane Societies Shows! Waved the white flag and officially announced their closure our care and receiving all treats! Of Humane Society about adopting an animal shelter cares … Native America Society! Alex and his Reindeer the cost of spay/neuter surgery, testing, vaccinations and. Ethical Treatment of animals Inc. Humane Societies animal Shows & Organizations told …! You, my name is Riggs the equines and their owners in normal. About adopting an animal shelter is open to the public every day from A.M.! Animal Protection Society and had no facility at that time Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., or just fill out! To a family care, sign up to hear from us support to be removed quickly from conditions! Quickly from unsafe conditions this allows equines to be able to build an emergency shelter for equines at Foothills... … Foothills Humane Society of Sierra Foothills Book Store `` $ 1 used hardback.50. When you get here can get 501c3, no-kill, adoption guarantee animal welfare lo! Named Mint week is... cowboy message us here on Facebook or call 828-863-4444 turn-ins, please us. Anyone that takes him out his undivided attention used with permission America Humane Society shelter! Showed up at his house looking a Little skinny Nestlé S.A., or used with permission no-kill, guarantee. Shows & Organizations Alex and his Reindeer Society animal shelter homepage … Welcome to the Foothills Humane Society to P.M!

foothills humane society 2021