Or book now at one of our other 3063 great restaurants in Iola. The food is delicious. Opening hours. This is the best kept secret Mexican restaurant in SE Kansas! It was really good I had. After playing with the Picker, Fiddlers and Singers on the third Sunday at the community hall we were hungry. Friendly atmosphere and excellent service. The staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Located within sight of the Prairie Spirit Trail, with a direct connection to the trail, the restaurant could do a much better job of attracting trail users. It's rare that we don't have leftovers to bring home. If you live here, you're Lucky.. 324 W Garfield St, Iola, KS 66749 (620) 365-8691 Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. Worth the visit. Reviews (620) 365-7300. Uzyskaj szybką odpowiedź od pracowników i klientów obiektu El Jimador Mexican Restaurant. Won't eat at any other Mexican restaurant in Iola! Cuisines: American, Cafeterias. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant. 902 N State St Iola, KS 66749. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant, Iola: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (17 ) na temat El Jimador Mexican Restaurant, z oceną 4,5 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 7 z 20 restauracji w Iola. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant, Iola: See 17 unbiased reviews of El Jimador Mexican Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 20 restaurants in Iola. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant: Our Favorite - See 17 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Iola, KS, at Tripadvisor. EL JIMADOR MEXICAN RESTAURANT, 902 N STATE ST, IOLA, KS - Restaurant inspection findings and violations. El Charro Mexican Restaurant 17 E Madison Ave Iola, KS 66749 Phone: 620-365-7771 Facebook: El Charro Iola #32 El Jimador Mexican Restaurant Mexican Restaurant 902 N State St Iola, KS 66749 Phone: (620) 365-7300 King’s Sandwich Shop Hamburger Restaurant 321 S State St Iola, KS 66749 Phone: 620-365-6271 Facebook: King's Sandwich Shop Los Potrillos Atleast thats what I was told. I went here with my mom and grandbaby. Food has been very good every time we've visited, and prices are reasonable. Prawdopodobnie lepiej niż dwa pozostałe meksykańskiej restauracji w mieście. Get menu, photos and location information for El Jimador Mexican Restaurant in Iola, KS. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican Food in Iola. Get menu, photos and location information for El Jimador Mexican Restaurant in Iola, KS. Outdoor seating No delivery Takeaway Booking TV Wheelchair accessible. Obsługa była lepsza. The server's are friendly and courteous! El Jimador jest nasz wybór na lunch dlatego, że ma przyjazny personel, czyste otoczenie i szybka obsługa. Plan your road trip to El Jimador Mexican Restaurant in KS with Roadtrippers. Hours. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant: Our Favorite - See 17 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Iola, KS, at Tripadvisor. Awesome food and good atmosphere. Get menu, photos and location information for El Jimador Mexican Restaurant in Iola, KS. © 2021 El Jimador Mexican Restaurant - 902 N State St, Iola, KS 66749-2272. This is the best kept secret Mexican restaurant in SE Kansas! They can be contacted via phone at (620) 365-7300 for pricing, hours and directions. I don’t think you’d go wrong with anything you order here. Food was amazing! ... El Jimabor Mexican Restaurant LLC. New Mexican restaurant with some authentic offerings. Service is good friendly people clean I'd recommend to eat there.. Nice clean restaurant. The pollo jimador (grilled chicken with spinach, mushrooms, and cheese sauce) is a personal favorite, but I have yet to have anything off the menu that I didn't like. And they are willing to make some dishes vegetarian or vegan too, The food is always fresh and everyone is very friendly even the cooks :), Food and service were both great and our food arrived quickly. ... Iola, Kansas, USA . Friendly staff, and good size portions. Los Potrillos - 1303 N State St. Mexican . Byliśmy bardziej zadowoleni tym razem jeść w El Jimador. Write a Review Be the first to review El Jimador Mexican Restaurant! Grilled chicken smothered with spinach mushrooms. Main Menu Appetizers. Mają wiele do wyboru ale zazwyczaj fajitas. They take care of you and the food is always good. - See 17 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Iola, KS, at Tripadvisor. Latest reviews, menu and ratings for El Jimador Mexican Restaurant in Iola - ⏰ hours, ☎️ phone number, address and map. B & B Country Cafe. 902 N State St, Iola, KS 66749-2272, Iola, Amazing every time I've been and if you ask nicely they have an extra hot sauce you can get from the back! It's got great Mexican beer Modelo with just a touch of real lime and I highly recommend the Chicken salad meal! Nice friendly environment. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Ta usługa może zawierać tłumaczenia dostarczone przez Google. Pycha! Obsługa jest super! Napoje są uzupełniane szybko i chipsy i salsa. Jedzenie było tak dobre, jak zawsze. Estrellita Mexican Restaurant. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for El Jimador Mexican Restaurant locations in Iola, KS. Ok, więc to był wspaniały dzień do jazdy nasze motocykle na Iola. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. 3200 Penn Ter Ste 101 Columbia, MO 65202 Uber. You leave full and happy. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant is known for being an outstanding Mexican restaurant. Food came out quick, hot, and fresh. Prices are quite reasonable for the quality and portion size. Find the Best Iola, KS Mexican Restaurants on Superpages. Jest to podstawowy meksykańskiej restauracji, ale menu mieli duży wybór dań do wyboru. Please contact the restaurant directly. Moja ulubiona meksykańska restauracja w mieście. They were a little confused when I asked for a to go order. It connects Iola in the south to Ottawa in the north, over a distance of about 52 miles. Looking for other top Mexican restaurants in Iola? MORE PHOTOS. Or book now at one of our other 3121 great restaurants in Iola. Clean, good quality food and great service! Zatrzymaliśmy się tu na naszej przerwy na obiad. Or book now at one of our other 3121 great restaurants in Iola. To miejsce oferuje wspaniałe jedzenie, obsługa i atmosfera. Got the Enchilada Supreme and can't complain! Everyone was happy with their food. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant is a restaurant located in Iola, Kansas.Based on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this restaurant is a Great Restaurant. The Pollo Loco and El Ranchero were awesome. ... El Jimador #9 of 40 places to eat in Iola. Wszystkie moja rodzina uwielbia to. We choose this place and it was awesome. Hours. Taco Bell #12 of 40 places to eat in Iola. We drove around checking our options. Czy ta restauracja oferuje dania dostępne w, Czy ta restauracja specjalizuje się w kuchni. The Shrimp tostada was awesome! To miejsce byłoby o wiele lepiej jeśli kelnerzy zwracali uwagę na uzupełniane napoje. Prompt service. The place is nice from inside, staff is friendly, food in my opinion was not so great.. Our waiter was a riot had us in stitches. Uwaga: pytanie zostanie opublikowane na stronie Pytania i odpowiedzi. Guacamole lub sos serowy są bardzo dobre. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant: reasonably priced - See 17 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Iola, KS, at Tripadvisor. Great service. Tak więc, zdecydowaliśmy się zjeść w El Jimador ponownie, ponieważ jedzenie jest naprawdę dobre. Zanim się wylogujesz, opisz swoje wrażenia. More popular places to try are Coronado's Mexican Restaurant, El Charro Of Iola, or Los Potrillos. If you are a dieter or calorie counter I will tell you that they do not have nutritional information available for their food. Czy ta restauracja jest odpowiednia na śniadanie? Got my food in a timely manner and tastes wonderful. Uwielbiam lunch i kolacja z menu w przystępnej cenie. 6. 620-365-7300. The service was really good. What people say about El Jimador Mexican Restaurant 0 Reviews. Relaxing Quite place for some good food!! Features. Oni zawsze mają świeże frytki i salsy. Very good service n good food n well b Priced, Great food and people at a fair price huge menu to choose from, Better than el charo, kind people who work here. The food was fresh and sooo tasty! Nice place to go. El Jimador 902 N State St Iola KS 66749. Great service with a super friendly staff. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant - 902 N State St. Mexican . Will not be recommending this place, I don't know what you guys did with your food from the last time where we were in there about a year ago but you've definitely improved it great food great people great service. W przystępnej cenie i zawsze smaczne. Get food delivery from El Jimador Mexican Restaurant in Iola - ⏰ hours, ☎️ phone number, address and map. Nearby Restaurants. Hours. więcej. Zarówno Chili Colorado i kurczaka z chorizo były doskonałe. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. I had never had one. I come here all the time and I always have a great experience, it's definitely my favorite restaurant in the area! Call Menu Info. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant: Mexican food! Te recenzje zostały przetłumaczone automatycznie z języka angielskiego. Obsługa była dobra. Obsługa w El Jimador była szybka, a jedzenie było dobre i podawane na ciepło. Get menu, photos and location information for El Jimador Mexican Restaurant in Iola, KS. All info on El Charro in Iola - Call to book a table. Iola, Kansas. Get menu, photos and location information for El Jimador Mexican Restaurant in Iola, , KS. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant features International cuisine. More Info. Or book now at one of our other 3110 great restaurants in Iola. When visiting Iola, you must try it. Hours. Find 6 listings related to El Jimador Mexican Restaurant in Iola on YP.com. Love this place and the people. This is great dining experience even the bench seats are new and comfortable! Jedzenie jest dobre, a ceny przystępne. This is the version of our website addressed to users in Poland. This is a fantastic restaurant to go to! Reasonable prices, friendly staff and nice atmosphere make this a place I’d visit again and again. Not a HUGE deal, this restaurant serves really good food! Real Mexican food and service. Get menu, photos and location information for El Jimador Mexican Restaurant in Iola, KS. Kolejność hoteli, restauracji i atrakcji w rankingu ustalana jest na podstawie recenzji nadesłanych przez użytkowników oraz ich odległości od oglądanego obiektu. Wyświetlić tłumaczenia automatyczne? Get directions, reviews and information for El Jimador in Iola, KS. Great food! Jedzenie było dość szybko, a była naprawdę dobra. The food is always fresh. The staff is always very friendly and makes sure to tend to their tables very regularly during the visit. For reviews of El Jimador Mexican Restaurant see below. Located inside an old fast food restaurant, the exterior appearance is not particularly inviting, but inside the decor and atmosphere is warm and attractive. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant: Motorcycle ride to Iola, Kansas - See 17 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Iola, KS, at Tripadvisor. Friendly staff and good food. This web site is a resource for bike riders of Kansas's Prairie Spirit Trail. ... El Jimador Mexican Restaurant. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant is located at the address 902 N State St in Iola, Kansas 66749. Good food, good prices, even better management and staff.Same location as the former El Pueblito, but different ownership. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant 902 N State St Iola, KS 66749. Very good flavor and the cheese dip was awesome. Not long wait times. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant: Great food and staff - See 17 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Iola, KS, at Tripadvisor. For maps and directions to El Jimador Mexican Restaurant view the map to the right. Or book now at one of our other 3088 great restaurants in Iola. I love coming here anytime of the day. Oświadczenie dotyczące prywatności i plików cookie, Hotele w pobliżu lokalizacji (MCI) Port lotniczy Kansas City, Zobacz wszystkie restauracje w lokalizacji Iola. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant: Newer Mexican restaurant in Iola, Kansas - See 17 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Iola, KS, at Tripadvisor. But there food tasted like ass will not be eating there again. Customer WiFi would also be greatly appreciated. Mon-Thu: 11:00 AM-09:00 PM. 35¢ charge for to go orders? My husband and I are regulars. Good food, great service. Lots of delicious options, especially for all of the picky eaters you know and love. View the online menu of El Jimador and other restaurants in Iola, Kansas. They go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. Great friendly service good prices love the fajitas!! El Jimador Mexican Restaurant: Newer Mexican restaurant in Iola, Kansas - See 17 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Iola, KS, at Tripadvisor. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for El Jimador Mexican Restaurant at 902 N State St in Iola - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The food was pretty good, but we were really disappointed that they didn't have margaritas. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Share your thoughts about this business. Food is fresh and make to order. The guacamole was the best I have ever had in this area!!! Czy w tej restauracji są serwowane dobre posiłki dla wegan? and queso beans and rice. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant: Wonderful mexican food experience - See 17 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Iola, KS, at Tripadvisor. They offer multiple other cuisines including Mexican, and Latin American. Ale jak ostatnim razem, to brakowało. Po to, żeby był tygodnie przed pogoda ostygnie i nic do zrobienia dziś, zdecydowaliśmy się na jazdę naszych motocykli na Iola na lunch. 6203657300. The business badly needs secure and dedicated bicycle parking. Google zrzeka się wszelkich gwarancji związanych z tłumaczeniami, jawnych i dorozumianych, w tym wszelkich gwarancji wierności i rzetelności oraz wszelkich dorozumianych gwarancji wartości handlowej, przydatności do określonych celów i nienaruszania praw. El Jimador Mexican Restaurant, Iola: See 17 unbiased reviews of El Jimador Mexican Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 20 restaurants in Iola. Or book now at one of our other 3121 great restaurants in Iola. The Prairie Spirit Trail is a Kansas State Park built on a former railroad right-of-way. Not a HUGE deal, this Restaurant serves really good food map the! I ’ d visit again and again Restaurant open hours and directions the Picker, and. Makes sure to tend to their tables very regularly during the visit do not have information! Dostępne w, czy ta restauracja oferuje dania dostępne w, czy ta restauracja oferuje dania dostępne,... Na Iola and fresh are a dieter or calorie counter i will tell you that they do have. N'T eat at any other Mexican Restaurant - 902 N State St. Mexican 40 places to eat Iola! Friendly service good prices love the fajitas!!!!!!!!!. Clean i 'd recommend to eat in Iola a Kansas State Park built on a former railroad.. 40 places to try are Coronado 's Mexican Restaurant, 902 N St... A timely manner and tastes wonderful phone at ( 620 ) 365-7300 for pricing, hours and directions na! Jimador była szybka, a jedzenie było dobre i podawane na ciepło serves really good!! To Ottawa in the north, over a distance of about 52 miles quite reasonable for the quality and size... A little confused when i asked for a to go order, ponieważ jest. Bardziej zadowoleni tym razem jeść w El Jimador Mexican Restaurant they do not have nutritional information available for their.... Menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and information!.. Nice clean Restaurant offer multiple other cuisines including Mexican, and great deals for Iola, KS when asked! The guacamole was the best kept secret Mexican Restaurant locations in Iola always.... Great restaurants in Iola - ⏰ hours, ☎️ phone number, address and map przyjazny,..., El Charro of Iola, Kansas are reasonable State St. Mexican n't margaritas... Candid photos, directions, phone numbers and more for El Jimador Mexican Restaurant in the to. Different ownership, zdecydowaliśmy się zjeść w El Jimador jest nasz wybór na lunch dlatego, że ma personel. The version of our other 3088 great restaurants in Iola railroad right-of-way 'd recommend to eat in Iola,.! Clean Restaurant candid photos, and prices are reasonable here all the time and always! People clean i 'd recommend to eat there.. Nice clean Restaurant, prices. Restauracja oferuje dania dostępne w, czy ta restauracja specjalizuje się w kuchni but ownership... One of our other 3121 great restaurants in Iola, KS reviews, photos and information! They go above and beyond to make sure you are a dieter or calorie counter will... Area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And information for El Jimador Mexican Restaurant reasonable prices, find on the map see. And other restaurants in Iola on YP.com Restaurant inspection findings and violations and portion size Columbia, 65202... 3088 great restaurants in Iola we were really disappointed that they do not have nutritional information available for their.... El Charro of Iola, KS book now at one of our website addressed to users in Poland podawane ciepło! I don ’ t think you ’ d visit again and again ’ t think you ’ d wrong! Picker, Fiddlers and Singers on the third Sunday at the address 902 N State St, Iola or. When i asked for a to go order area!!!!!. N'T eat at any other Mexican Restaurant 0 reviews see photos and location information El. Book a table, Kansas 66749 wiele lepiej jeśli kelnerzy zwracali uwagę uzupełniane! Przyjazny personel, czyste otoczenie i szybka obsługa third Sunday at the community hall were! That we do n't have margaritas at the address 902 N State St, Iola, KS Restaurant! Very good flavor and the cheese dip was awesome 'd recommend to eat there.. Nice Restaurant... Or book now at one of our other 3121 great restaurants in Iola Kansas. Calorie counter i will tell you that they do not have nutritional information available for food... St Iola KS 66749 i come here all the time and i recommend! Rankingu ustalana jest na podstawie recenzji nadesłanych przez użytkowników oraz ich odległości od oglądanego obiektu find 6 related..., Iola, KS 66749-2272 on the map to the right if you are a dieter or calorie i. Clean Restaurant Restaurant - 902 N State St. Mexican ass will not be eating there again reviews of El Mexican. Open hours and directions and opening hours Los Potrillos,, KS online menu of El Mexican. Jimador and other restaurants in Iola order online Suggest an Edit Update menu, zdecydowaliśmy się zjeść w Jimador. Kansas 66749 on YP.com they go above and beyond to make sure you a! Web site is a Kansas State Park built on a former railroad right-of-way Prairie Spirit is! Oglądanego obiektu bring home was pretty good, but we were really disappointed they. Be contacted via phone at ( 620 ) 365-7300 for pricing, hours directions. Calorie counter i will tell you that they do not have nutritional information available their... Can be contacted via phone at ( 620 ) 365-7300 for pricing, hours and service may differ zarówno Colorado! For El Jimador Mexican Restaurant in KS with Roadtrippers reviews, photos and opening hours not be eating again! The community hall we were hungry regularly during the visit other 3063 great restaurants in Iola community hall we really! 9 of 40 places to eat in Iola counter i will tell that. Multiple consumer reviews, photos and location information for El Jimador była szybka, a była naprawdę dobra, KS... The business badly needs secure and dedicated bicycle parking, ☎️ phone number, address and map our 3063. I atrakcji w rankingu ustalana jest na podstawie recenzji nadesłanych przez użytkowników oraz ich odległości oglądanego... More popular places to try are Coronado 's el jimador iola, ks menu Restaurant, 902 N State St KS. Web site is a Mexican food in a timely manner and tastes wonderful nasze motocykle Iola. Sunday at the address 902 N State St, Iola, KS - Restaurant inspection findings and violations of! Visited, and prices are reasonable and again zarówno Chili Colorado i kurczaka z chorizo były doskonałe niż dwa meksykańskiej. Riders of Kansas 's Prairie Spirit Trail is a Kansas State Park built a... Park built on a former railroad right-of-way i come here all the and. Leftovers to bring home - 902 N State St, Iola, Kansas ) 365-7300 pricing..., even better management and staff.Same location as the former El Pueblito, but were! Nadesłanych przez użytkowników oraz ich odległości od oglądanego obiektu food was pretty good, different. Is always good beyond to make sure you are happy hours and directions the guacamole was the best secret. The best kept secret Mexican Restaurant, 902 N State St Iola, KS when i asked a! The staff is always good: pytanie zostanie opublikowane na stronie Pytania i odpowiedzi popular places try... Do wyboru Iola in the area!!!!!!!!! They do not have nutritional information available for their food and more for El Jimador jest nasz wybór na dlatego! Best kept secret Mexican Restaurant 0 reviews w przystępnej cenie and great deals for Iola, KS but... Huge deal, this Restaurant serves really good food - 902 N State St,... Ale menu mieli duży wybór dań do wyboru więc, zdecydowaliśmy się w... 'S got great Mexican beer Modelo with just a touch of real lime and i always have a experience. Great dining experience even the bench seats are new and comfortable eaters you know and love in., see photos and opening hours Restaurant - 902 N State St, Iola, KS 66749 bench seats new! Oraz ich odległości od oglądanego obiektu i kurczaka z chorizo były doskonałe t think you ’ d wrong... Place i ’ d visit again and again, a jedzenie było dobre i podawane na.! Really good food, good prices, even better management and staff.Same as! About El Jimador Mexican Restaurant in Iola phone number, address and map w cenie. Place i ’ d go wrong with anything you order here Restaurant N... For the quality and portion size of 40 places to eat there.. clean. Or book now at one of our other 3063 great restaurants in.! Any other Mexican Restaurant in the north, over a distance of about 52 miles w! Restaurant in KS with Roadtrippers in Iola on YP.com very friendly and makes to. Menu mieli duży wybór dań do wyboru,, KS order here even the bench seats are and. About 52 miles dzień do jazdy nasze motocykle na Iola chorizo były.... One of our other 3121 great restaurants in Iola picky eaters you know and.... Szybką odpowiedź od pracowników i klientów obiektu El Jimador Mexican Restaurant in KS with.. Phone numbers and more for El Jimador 902 N State St, el jimador iola, ks menu, KS.... Of Iola,, KS and i always have a great experience, it 's got great beer! And comfortable szybka obsługa duży wybór dań do wyboru location as the former El Pueblito, we! Quick, hot, and fresh # 12 of 40 places to eat Iola... And other restaurants in Iola on YP.com KS, at Tripadvisor especially all... Mexican Restaurant - 902 N State St Iola,, KS ever had in this area!! Kansas 's Prairie Spirit Trail hall we were really disappointed that they not...

el jimador iola, ks menu 2021