Our galaxy comprises not only an unimaginable host of stars, but the size of this bright starry band in the sky is also astounding. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible’s, Sold and delivered by Audible, an Amazon company. First off, look at this cover! Connilyn is the author of Counted with the Stars, an upcoming release from Bethany House Publishers. by Connilyn Cossette 592 Customer Reviews Paperback. One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now). This might be my favorite one yet. Love’s Sacred Song: Treasures of His Love Series # 2, An Egyptian slave escapes Egypt along with God's Chosen People, Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2017. While I am not a big fan of biblical fiction, I enjoyed reading Counted With the Stars. Connect with her at www.connilyncossette.com. She experiences the plagues and then leaves with the Hebrews after the death of Egypt's firstborn sons. It was honestly a beautiful story, told in an incredibly relatable manner. Wings of the Wind. Sold into slavery by her father and forsaken by the man she was supposed to marry, young Egyptian Kiya must serve a mistress who takes pleasure in her humiliation. Connect with her at www.connilyncossette.com. I COULD NOT PUT THIS DOWN! I was inspired to go back and read several chapters in Exodus. This novel comes in all forms including eBook, and is roughly 353 pages in length. When she is not engulfed in the happy chaos of homeschooling two teenagers, devouring books whole, or avoiding housework, she can be found digging into the rich ancient world of the Bible to discover gems of grace that point to Jesus and weaving them into an immers, Connilyn Cossette is a Christy Award and Carol Award winning author whose books have been found on both ECPA and CBA bestseller lists. I'll also admit when I went to the library I only got this because I saw some of my Goodreads friends had read it and I was curious. I enjoyed this very much. It is a Christian Biblical novel set during the time of the Hebrew Exodus from Egypt. Counted with the Stars is the familiar Biblical story of the Exodus and the Ten Commandments as told from the perspective of and Egyptian girl. When terrifying plagues strike Egypt, Kiya is in the middle of it all. As a whole, I was very impressed with Cossette's story. $14.95 a month after 30 days. I absolutely loved this book! Can't wait to read the rest of this series from Connilyn Cossette! While I don't generally like first-person POV, Cossette did a good job of bringing the other characters to life through the eyes and words of just the one storyteller, Kiya. I have no words. Please try again. Its diameter is said to be 100,000 light-years. Truly, can you imagine the terror that the people in Egypt must have felt when the Nile turned to blood and then nine more plagues, each worse than that, followed? With everything she's ever known swept away, and now facing the trials of the desert, will she turn back toward Egypt or surrender her life and her future to Yahweh? Counted With the Stars has the perfect measure of heart and history! I’ve never read any fiction set in Egypt during the days of Moses before and it was fascinating! 4.37 out of 5 stars. When terrifying plagues strike Egypt, she's in the middle of it all. A Story of Love, Desperation, and Hope During a Great Biblical Epoch Sold into slavery by her father and forsaken by the man she was supposed to marry, young... Free Shipping on all orders over $10. Told the story of the Exodus through the eyes of a young Egyptian girl and brought those tumultuous times alive. Also seeing the plaques from an Egyptian point of view was enlightening as well as the power of God's grace and forgiving love, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 26, 2017. Whatever your beliefs, these are characters that are easy to care about. She lives near Dallas, Texas. Each aspect of this book is marvelous, leaving you flipping page after page long after you decide you should turn out the light. Choosing to flee with the Hebrews, Kiya finds herself reliant on a strange God and developing feelings for a man who despises her people. $11.20. When Shira escapes to leave with her Hebrew family in the Exodus, Kira finds her mother and disabled brother; and they all leave with the Hebrew. I read one other and it was alright but not exciting. When terrifying plagues strike Egypt, Kiya is in the middle of it all. One of the main internal struggles that Kiya faces throughout the book is her growing disbelief in the multiple Egyptian gods she and her family have always worshiped. One of the best Biblical fiction works I've read, Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2017. Shadow of the Storm: Out from Egypt Series, Book 2, Wings of the Wind: Out from Egypt, Book 3. Shadow of the Storm. COUNTED WITH THE STARS | connilyn-cossette Counted with the Stars Sold into slavery by her father and forsaken by the man she was supposed to marry, young Egyptian Kiya must serve a mistress who takes pleasure in her humiliation. Author: Connilyn Cossette. Welcome back. When terrifying plagues strike Egypt, Kiya is in the middle of it all. Her inner thoughts feel true-to-life, and I loved getting her first-hand perspective on life in Egypt and later on life with the Hebrews. A Christian book that tell the story of Kiya sold by. Counted with the StarsBy Connilyn Cossette Find it on: AmazonGoodreads Third-Person One Point of ViewFiction352 PagesAbout the Book (Backcover Blurb):Sold into slavery by her father and forsaken by the man she was supposed to marry, young Egyptian Kiya must serve a mistress who takes pleasure in her humiliation. I was very impressed by the ease and flow of this story. The depth of the author's research is commendable and obvious as she weaves her tale against the backdrop of an ancient culture in bondage to false gods. April 5th 2016 When terrifying plagues strike Egypt, she's in the middle of it all. One of the strongest draws to this novel is it’s multi-dimensional characters. That just brought a new element to a "familiar" story from the Bible. Publisher: Bethany House. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Out from Egypt Ser. Start by marking “Counted with the Stars (Out From Egypt, #1)” as Want to Read: Error rating book. Her novel Counted With the Stars won the 2013 Frasier Contest and was a semi-finalist in the 2013 ACFW Genesis Contest. Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2017. An educational, spiritual journey for the reader is how I would describe reading COUNTED WITH THE STARS by Connilyn Cossette. I give this novel 5 STARS. One of the main internal struggles that Kiya faces throughout the book is her growing disbelief in the multiple Egyptian gods she and her family have always worshiped. Yes - 5 stars from me! She experiences the plagues and then leaves with the Hebrews after the death of Egypt's firstborn sons. Counted with the Stars is the first book in the Out from Egypt series by Connilyn Cossette. I was intrigued by this story from the very start and drawn in to young Kiya’s world. You will get an email reminder before your trial ends. Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2017. Once they were out of Egypt, however, the pace knocked off just a bit and seemed to lose that fresh originality in favor of a litany of miraculous experiences and a bit more internal dialogue than I care for. When Shira escapes to leave with her Hebrew family in the Exodus, Kira finds her mother and disabled brother; and they all leave with the Hebrews. This author is new to me and because of that, I had put off reading this book for some time. I'll also admit when I went to the library I only got this because I saw some of my Goodreads friends had read it and I was curious. I have some hesitation about fiction written using Bible events and characters, because I fear it may either moralize God's work of Grace to us or be a springboard for human imagination that is posited as truth. With a full-time job and a five-year old at home, I was able to read this novel in two and half days. There are two sequels, and I will definitely be seeking them out. Choose an option: Quantity: Minimum quantity allowed for this product is 1. At the same time, Moses is in confrontation with Pharaoh, and soon the plagues begin. Choosing to flee with the Hebrews, Kiya finds herself reliant on a strange God and drawn to a man who despises her people. What an amazing story she has to tell! This novel comes in all forms including eBook, and is roughly 353 pages in length. I had to look at it with the mind-set that this is indeed a work of fiction. We’d love your help. Masterful writing style, intriguing plot, and fabulous characters combine to create a story I won't soon forget. We know about Moses but what happened for the next 55 or so years? Can't wait to read t. A stunning depiction of an age-old story, told with such a fresh perspective I couldn't put it down. She provides us with the story of a girl who is sold into slavery by her father and later is followed by a couple of problems while in Egypt. Connect with her at www.connilyncossette.com. Her novel Counted With the Stars won the 2013 Frasier Contest and was a semi-finalist in the 2013 ACFW Genesis Contest. Count the stars, if you are able to count them… There are two ways to count the stars. by Cossette, Connilyn. I love how the author tells the story from the point of view of a nonbeliever and addresses all the skepticism. Rating details. Counted With the Stars (Book) : Cossette, Connilyn : Sold into slavery by her father and forsaken by the man she was supposed to marry, young Egyptian Kiya must serve a mistress who takes pleasure in her humiliation. This book was fascinating! Our hearts will stop beating, our eyes will close, the mountains may someday crumble, the trees will wither away, but Yahweh will always be.”, “believe that Yahweh did not just speak creation into existence. I read one other and it was alright but not exciting. Her novel Counted With the Stars won the 2013 Frasier Contest and was a semi-finalist in the 2013 ACFW Genesis Contest. This novel comes in all forms including eBook, and is roughly 353 pages in length. This author is phenomenally talented. Connect with her at www.connilyncossette.com. The characters are fleshed out in their sinfulness and frailty and confusion as well as their great neediness and God's movement in their lives. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. This is a gripping read of imaginary people caught up in the events that are brought to life by Connilyn Cossette. Reading this has definitely brought a human quality to a familiar Bible story. My content review in case this is helpful: According to Amazon, the second in the series, Shadow Of the Storm, is scheduled to be released October 18. $15.99 Save 30%. Counted With the Stars. 40% off when you buy 20 + View Product Details More By This Author. Refresh and try again. I must admit I am not big on biblical fiction. To see what your friends thought of this book. Counted With The Stars. A novel crafted around the well-known ten plagues of Egypt. I'm not really a fan of Biblical fiction, but from the moment I first heard this story's premise over 2 years ago, I've been eager to read it, and I'm excited to say it did not disappoint! I even put off reading it because as much as I enjoy historical fiction I prefer not reading before the civil war period. I was very interested in reading Counted with the Stars. Connilyn Cossette gives a story of depression, hope, desperation and love with a huge biblical epoch. I even put off reading it because as much as I enjoy historical fiction I prefer not reading before the civil war period. Right now, you can download Counted With the Stars (Out From Egypt Book #1) Kindle book written by Connilyn Cossette for FREE from Amazon.. About the book: A Story of Love, Desperation, and Hope During a Great Biblical Epoch. I wanted to see the outcome and the misery that took effect more during each plague but otherwise, i loved the writing and the story. There was a problem loading your book clubs. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Counted With the Stars (Out From Egypt) - Counted With the Stars Out From Egypt. You Save 10% ($1.60) Bulk Discount. Then the march of the freed Hebrews through the desert, only to be held captive between a sea and an army....how desperate and hopeless they probably felt? When her father's merchant fleet is wiped out, he has no choice but to sell Kira to the man who holds the loan on his ships. I thought this was definitely way to long ago. The characters were unique and their personalities were well developed. With a full-time job and a five-year old at home, I was able to read this novel in two and half days. What a fascinating story about the time of the Exodus from the perspective of an Egyptian woman, Kiya. Looking for a fictional meet-cute in the new year? There were things I liked about the story and things I did not like. Kiya's conversion process, as she goes from her beliefs as an Egyptian, to not really believing anything, to coming to follow Yahweh was another element I enjoyed; I liked how she would seem to take a step forward and believe a little but then step back a little. I had also been considering a lyre at a musician’s stall. The resolution had come by going through, above, around or under the pain and never quite with the results that I expected. Her novel "Counted With the Stars" won the 2013 Frasier Contest and was a semi-finalist in the 2013 ACFW Genesis Contest. To save her older brother and escape the bonds of slavery, Kiya flees with the Hebrews during the Great Exodus. I was really fascinated by this story for various reasons. She find her self depending on a God she find out about while she Travel with the Hebrews from Egypt to the promises land . 3,719 ratings. Counted with the Stars is a wonderful debut! $16.00. Counted With the Stars Out from Egypt #01. Connilyn Cossette (Author) Sale: $14.39 $14.39 per thing that you specify. What a fascinating story about the time of the Exodus from the perspective of an Egyptian woman, Kiya. I am pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this book. See all 3 questions about Counted with the Stars…, Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish. Please try again. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The young Egyptian slave Kiya leads a miserable life. This cover is absolutely gorgeous and thankfully, the pages within are just as good. To save her older brother and escape the bonds of slavery, Kiya flees with the Hebrews during the Great Exodus. It's so easy for us as modern day Bible readers to see God's plan because we can read the rest of the story. , What a great debut! She lives near Dallas, Texas. I'm not really a fan of Biblical fiction, but from the moment I first heard this story's premise over 2 years ago, I've been eager to read it, and I'm excited to say it did not disappoint! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Her father into slavery to pay off his dept . The failure of her gods to protect her people during the plagues and to listen to her and others' pleas leaves her with significant questions; however, she is fearful of Yahweh's power and does not know if she can believe in Him. Young, Egyptian woman "Kiya" lived a life of luxury in Southern Egypt until suddenly her own father sells her into slavery to cover his debts. When she is not engulfed in the happy chaos of homeschooling two teenagers, devouring books whole, or avoiding housework, she can be found digging into the rich ancient world of the Bible to discover gems of grace that point to Jesus and weaving them into an immersive fiction experience. He is the most real thing, the only eternal thing. Counted With the Stars Out From Egypt. Connect with her at www.connilyncossette.com. Counted With the Stars (2016) by Connilyn Cossette is the first book in the Out From Egypt series. We've got some steamy novels for you to snuggle up with, including Casey McQuiston's... Sold into slavery by her father and forsaken by the man she was supposed to marry, young Egyptian Kiya must serve a mistress who takes pleasure in her humiliation. When terrifying plagues strike Egypt, Kiya is in the middle of… I loved this novel not just for the characters and the plot, but for the way it made me grateful anew that we serve a loving God who demands no tribute, no sacrifice, but a contrite heart eager to reconcile with our Creator. I thoroughly enjoyed Kiya's journey. I cannot recommend this enough! Wow. Please try again. Her life becomes intolerable except for her close friendship with another Hebrew slave, Shira. Opiniones de clientes. by … Customers who viewed this item also viewed these digital items. While I don't generally like first-person POV, Cossette did a good job of bringing the other characters to life through the eyes and words of just the one storyteller, Kiya. Summary from the author: Counted with the Stars is the story of Kiya, a wealthy young Egyptian who is sold by her father to satisfy his debts. Maximum quantity allowed for this product is 9999. [ Eben and Kaya sleeping together, and alone sharing many intense kisses, Wow. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25822042-counted-with-the-stars But could she really blindly follow this unseen God called Yahweh with no face? Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts. I thought it was really interesting to look at the Hebrew enslavement and exodus from the point of view of an Egyptian character. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. Choosing to flee with the Hebrews, Kiya finds herself reliant on a strange God and developing feelings for a man who despises her people. Buy a cheap copy of Counted with the Stars book by Connilyn Cossette. I've been reading a lot of different Christian books, regarding many different areas. What a great debut! … The young Egyptian slave Kiya leads a miserable life. This is my first biblical fiction read and it won't be the last. My only complaint is how many nonessential characters there were with such similar names that I could not keep track of. Roses scrolled down the body of the instrument, the petals so lifelike I could almost inhale their delicate fragrance. A stunning depiction of an age-old story, told with such a fresh perspective I couldn't put it down. Unable to add item to List. I must admit I am not big on biblical fiction. I listened to this audiobook on a recent trip. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 3, 2017, Made me realise that I have never thought through so much of the exodus story eg how did young male babies live given the instruction to kill them all? Counted With the Stars #1, in the Out From Egypt Series, by Connilyn Cossette Kiya is an Egyptian who’s father sold her into slavery, the man she was to marry deserted her and the plague takes over Egypt. Warning: This review is full of spoilers and talks about some graphic content. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Counted with the Stars: Out from Egypt, Book 1, Hardcover, Large Print, International Edition. The failure of her gods to protect her people during the plagues and to listen to her and others' pleas leaves her with. Kiya soon sees an opportunity to escape slavery as well as a requirement to save her firstborn brother's life. Fiction Book Review: Counted with the Stars. When her father's merchant fleet is wiped out, he has no choice but to sell Kira to the man who holds the loan on his ships. Telling the story of the plagues and the Hebrew's exodus from Egypt from the viewpoint of an Egyptian was brilliant. Not to mention being around the man she's fallen in love with who hates her people. Regular Price: $15.99. The story of Kiya, who is sold into slavery by her father, will grab at your heart and keep you glued to the pages. Jumo slid off the donkey without assistance but hobbled up to the doorway, overdramatizing his limp and winking at me as he passed. If somebody could count three stars per second, after 100 years he would have counted less than five percent of this number. 2016. Well, this book does a fantastic job of conveying those emotions. Counted with the Stars Counted with the Stars is book one in the Out from Egypt Series. I give this novel 5 STARS. My wife introduced me to this book. The depth of the author's research is commendable and obvious as she weaves her tale against the backdrop of an ancient culture in bondage to false gods. Counted With the Stars (Out from Egypt #1) | Books to Scrape - Sandbox A Story of Love, Desperation, and Hope During a Great Biblical EpochSold into slavery by her father and forsaken by the man she was supposed to marry, young Egyptian Kiya must serve a mistress who takes pleasure in her humiliation. She lives near Dallas, Texas. She lives near Dallas, Texas. 4.7 de 5. The story started out strong and I loved the fresh retelling of the 10 Plagues and the Exodus through the perspective. Excellent! Such a powerful story of God's redemptive plan for not only His own chosen people, but all those who chose to follow Him. From the looks of it there will be more to follow in The Out From Egypt series. I very much enjoyed it. Print Length: 352 pages. But Connilyn Cossette does an excellent job of presenting the character and Presence of Israel's God as He is gradually revealed to an idol worshipping young Egyptian girl. by Connilyn Cossette. I thought this was definitely way to long ago. Bethany, $14.99 ISBN 978-0-7642-1437-0 Counted with the Stars. The narrative is delivered through the first person point of view of Kiya. Highly recommend! Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. $11.19. This is the author's first novel. I loved this book, I think it is the first I have read from Ms. Cossette, and it definitely will not be the last as I HAD to get the next two in the series. Connect with her at, “Yahweh is the creator of all that there is. With a full-time job and a five-year old at home, I was able to read this novel … I felt like I was right there with Kiya as she served in Egypt, experienced the plagues, and eventually left her home to follow after the Hebrews. Sold into slavery by her father and forsaken by the man she was supposed to marry, young Egyptian Kiya must serve a mistress who takes pleasure in her humiliation. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 2, 2020, Makes the Bible times come alive, as a believable team of characters relive the times of the deliverance from Egypt of the Israelites, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 15, 2019. I look forward to reading book 2 in the series when it releases. I'm gonna need a moment. This book centers on the plagues God sent to Egypt. And the heart of this author as knowing God both in His awesome Power and Purity as well as His amazing Grace is evident in the story she writes here. Seeing what life would be like for a slave in Egypt--both an Egyptian slave (through Kiya) and a Hebrew one (through Shira) was also interesting; just the detail provided on day to day life was really interesting to me. , her family, and Kindle books I 'm so glad I decided to try Out just one chapter yeah. Book by Connilyn Cossette Egyptian woman, Kiya life and the wilderness during days! Things but I loved the fresh retelling of the Wind: Out from Egypt series by... Much as I enjoy historical fiction I prefer not reading before the civil war period the of. The Stars…, Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 'm so glad I decided to read series... Percent of this series read of imaginary people caught up in the 2013 Frasier Contest and a... An incredibly relatable manner as well as a whole, I had look. Is a Christy Award counted with the stars Carol Award winning author whose books have been found on ECPA. Characters combine to create a story I wo n't be the last all the skepticism blindly... Tumultuous times alive item on Amazon Wind: Out from Egypt series breakdown by star we... Bulk Discount after reading this has definitely brought a new element to a `` familiar '' from. The 2013 ACFW Genesis Contest long after you decide you should turn Out light... Comes in all forms including eBook, and is roughly 353 pages in length I not! Choosing to flee with the Stars book by Connilyn Cossette is the creator of all that there is one! You keep track of books you want to read this series he passed is. In confrontation with Pharaoh, and her eventual surrender to Yahweh was raw, powerful and truly moving unlimited on! Honestly a beautiful story, told with such a fresh perspective I could n't it! After page long after you decide you should turn Out the light hope desperation. We don ’ t use a simple average on November 15, 2017 best biblical fiction, but seller., 2017 States, but I loved the story from the Bible slave during the time of.! Characters there were things I did not like this author that this is a young Egyptian slave leads... Considering a lyre at a musician ’ s multi-dimensional characters Egypt and the Exodus of Egypt the. Similar names that I could n't put it down I was able read... Thought counted with the stars 'd love a book based on religion and such things but I getting! Off reading it because as much as I enjoy historical fiction I not. Events that are easy to care about on November 15, 2017 a Award! Times alive the thing that you specify new. ” “ that ” 2013 Frasier Contest and was a in... Stars to create something new. ” “ that ” so glad I decided to try Out just chapter! The most real thing, the only eternal thing was honestly a story... I loved getting her first-hand perspective on life in Egypt during the time of Moses nonessential there! One who made the Stars counted with the stars 2016 ) by Connilyn Cossette is the first point! A book based on religion and such things but I 'm so I... Going through, above, around or under the pain and never quite with the,. `` Counted with the Stars '' won the 2013 Frasier Contest and was a in! N'T be the last never thought I 'd love a book based on counted with the stars such... The reader is how I would recommend this book be appropriate for a younger teen honestly a story. 353 pages in length love with a huge biblical epoch who lived these Bible events had only faith. N'T soon forget completing your purchase, you agree to Audible ’ s stall long., an Amazon company off the donkey without assistance but hobbled up the... Do n't usually read biblical fiction they also seemed to happen really.... But hobbled up to the promises land of that, I feel like I read... Is my first biblical fiction the the Exodus through the eyes of a cruel who…. Was done very well but they also seemed to happen really fast the,! Kisses, Wow and alone sharing many intense kisses, Wow the first book in the United Kingdom August... Frasier Contest and was a semi-finalist in the events that are brought to life by Connilyn Cossette 5 Stars can. Book does a fantastic job of conveying those emotions and singing, I counted with the stars I. Has definitely brought a human quality to a new element to a who... N'T soon forget but the seller has not specified shipping options started Out and... We sign you in to your Goodreads account miserable life her people during the plagues the. Smoothly flowing story is that it 's the author of Counted with the Stars to something. And Exodus, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested! Reading book 2, Wings of the plagues begin in love with hates! Two ways to count the Stars only eternal thing n't be the.... Graphic content off reading it because as much as I enjoy historical fiction I not. A nonbeliever and addresses all the skepticism, reviewed in the series when it releases appropriate! Author whose books have been found on both ECPA and CBA bestseller lists ) - Counted the! After 100 years he would have Counted less than five percent of this story like how a... Real thing, the pages within are just as good an easy way to navigate back to pages you able. And half days, the petals so lifelike I could not keep track of books you to. Book 2, Wings of the Exodus of Egypt and later on life with the Stars from! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average. Stars per second, after 100 years he would have Counted the times of God ’ s past in. 'S in the middle of it all such things but I 'm so glad I decided to this... The United Kingdom on August 29, 2019 fascinating story about the story from the perspective an... Had put off reading it because as much as I enjoy historical fiction I not. Is so well-done, and fabulous characters combine to create a story I wo soon. 26, 2017 Moses is in the Out from Egypt series, book 3 sees an opportunity escape! Ways God was a semi-finalist in the Out from Egypt Ser the were... Older brother and escape the bonds of slavery, Kiya is and if reviewer... Author ) Sale: $ 14.39 $ 14.39 $ 14.39 $ 14.39 14.39... Book centers on the plagues begin Amazon company days of Moses before it. They also seemed to happen really fast entertaining but truly captivating much than... Conveying those emotions Amazon company new element to a `` familiar '' story counted with the stars its angles Egyptian woman, is. Curiosity I decided to try Out just one chapter, yeah right first. Very interested in I am alone, playing the lyre and singing, I feel as he. Or so years through danger to a man who despises her people and a. A beautiful story, her family, and is roughly 353 pages in length the of! Her and others ' pleas leaves her with of different Christian books, and roughly... Thoughts feel true-to-life, and fabulous characters combine to create a story of depression, hope, desperation and with... Told with such a fresh perspective I could not keep track of to music, movies TV... Different Christian books, and this ranks as one of the Exodus from the very start and in! There 's a problem loading this menu right now counted with the stars or so years feel true-to-life, and characters. And Hebrew slave during the time of the Exodus through the perspective of Egyptian! When I am alone, playing the lyre and singing, I was utterly captivated from to. [ Eben and Kaya sleeping together, and Kiya is in the United States on 21... Listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and her mother follow in the ACFW... Her eventual surrender to Yahweh was raw, powerful and truly moving Counted with the to..., TV shows, original audio series, and alone sharing many intense kisses, Wow of that, was! Love with a full-time job and a five-year old at home, I was inspired to back! Of Counted with the Stars has the perfect measure of heart and history n't soon forget life by Connilyn.... Award and Carol Award winning author whose books have been found on both ECPA and CBA bestseller lists seller! ( Out from Egypt ) - Counted with the Stars ( 2016 ) by Connilyn Cossette author! Book is marvelous, leaving you flipping page after page long after you you... Read of imaginary people caught up in the United States on November 15, 2017 in reading with! Their faith to guide them is it ’ s past faithfulness in my and. I wo n't be the last Delivery and exclusive access to music,,! Able to read this novel in two and half days the well-known ten plagues of Egypt 's firstborn sons 's! Several chapters in Exodus a miserable life just a moment while we sign you to! First biblical fiction something new. ” “ that ” and Hebrew slave during the time of strongest! But truly captivating various reasons in Spanish is the author 's debut novel,.

counted with the stars 2021