See also: cons, mod cons, cone, cons. See authoritative translations of Con permiso in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations. Other translations. con [sb] into doing [sth] v expr. get started on. For dinner, we're going to have chicken with vegetables. Suggest or Ask for translation/definition. n escroquerie f. → The whole thing was a big con. You´re still the proof. With my soul. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. And with my soul. n chili con … It idiomatically or literally translates to With You I Shall Leave, but when speaking normal English, I'll Leave With You. Translation of 'Amor con hielo' by Morat from Spanish to English ... English translation English. Translate English to Spanish to English. started about. Translate Con permiso. Gira, levanta, empuja con las palmas. Results: 45, Time: 0.0331. c'est con, ..., C'est con, on aurait dû les acheter avant de partir. Translation of Con mi alma in English. / kɒn/ us. con. he thinks that by owning up he'll escape punishment; con decirle que no voy, se arreglará todo. [kɔ̃ ] (very informal) Word forms: con, conne [kɔn] adjective. ];[Slang] Ex. con translation in Spanish - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'adiestramiento con armas',arroz con leche',caballo con arcos',café con leche', examples, definition, conjugation a friend who is built like a rugby player; encontraron una maleta con 800.000 dólares, they found a suitcase containing 800,000 dollars, anda con dificultad y sufre contínuos dolores, en Novara se circula con dificultad debido al desprendimiento de rocas, estar con dolor de muelas/la pierna escayolada, (como complemento personal de algunos verbos), no sabemos lo que va a pasar con nosotros. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function. it's bad luck you lost, you played really well! Other translations "Naturalmente, abbiamo guardato alla ricca tradizione Mercedes, con un occhio a ciò che stavano facendo i marchi concorrenti", dice Mauer. Translation of 'Con altura' by Rosalía from Spanish to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 informal uk. Con todo lo que ha pasado, sigue siendo optimista. Your browser doesn't support HTML5 audio. start with. [personne] bloody (Brit) (informal) stupid ⧫ goddamn (USA) (informal) stupid. The contents of that box are fragile. Love with ice. ¿Con qué atrapa la pelota el jugador de béisbol? He ran through the door.). Lift with. [Fam. (with fondness) a. with affection. c’est con, ... (very informal) C’est con, on aurait dû les acheter avant de partir. / kɑn/. Learn more in the Cambridge Spanish-English Dictionary. Free online translation from French, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian and a number of other languages into English and back, dictionary with transcription, pronunciation, and examples of usage. preposition. con translation in Italian - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'berretto con visiera',furto con scasso',salto con l'asta',tappo con serratura', examples, definition, conjugation Con mi alma. Suggestions. get off to. if you just give me your phone number that'll be enough; basta con que nos remita la tarjeta cumplimentada, all you have to do is send us the completed card, Si ha decidido pertenecer a Vinoselección basta con que nos remita cumplimentada la tarjeta de adhesión, Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011. ¿Con qué tipo de dinero tienes que pagar en Europa? [Fam. 1. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. Los contenidos de esa caja son frágiles. push up with. n ( air conditioning) clim f *. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function. I'm going to have dinner with my parents. English translation of 'con'. Translation of 'Como la flor' by Selena (Selena Quintanilla-Pérez) from Spanish to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Learn more in the Cambridge English-Japanese Dictionary. b. affectionately. A preposition is a word that indicates the relationship between a noun and another word (e.g. Have you tried it yet? to trick someone, especially in order to take money from them. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Korean Dictionary. push with. Translation of "con" in English. we don't know what's going to happen to us; un género llamado skiffle, un estilo emparentado con el jazz, no sabe qué va a hacer el jefe ni qué va a pasar con él, ni qué derechos tiene, con tantas dificultades, no se descorazonó, even though she is his mother she hates him, con todo (y con eso), la gente se lo pasó bien, in spite of everything, people had a good time, con lo difícil que es este trabajo y te pagan una miseria, no me dejó ni un trocito, con lo que me gustan esos caramelos, he didn't even let me have a tiny piece, and he knows how much I like those sweets, cree que con confesarlo se librará del castigo. (indicating manner) a. with. Translation of "empiece con" in English. with an eye on. Sin mis lentes, leo con mucha dificultad. push down with. ©2021 Reverso-Softissimo. Translation French - English Collins Dictionary, Collaborative Dictionary     French-English, lousy ; shitty ; poor ; silly ; stupid ; damn ; bullshit ; fucking. Examples of using Con mi alma in a sentence and their translations. informal (trick [sb] into doing [sth]) engañar a alguien para que haga algo loc verb. Manipula con cuidado. Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. con translate: timo, timar, estafa [feminine], timo [masculine], estafar, timar. ];[Slang] Ex. With what does the baseball player catch the ball? start on. 2. → The bus is a 45-seater with air-con and videos. n c (trick) 骗 局 [piànjú] to con sb into doing sth 骗 某 人 去 做 某 事. In contrasto con la sua versione piuttosto libera di Erec, la traduzione di Iwein di Hartmann rimane molto più vicina all'originale francese. une soirée à la con : a shitty evening. Free Spanish translation from SpanishDict. chili con carne. With which currency do you have to make payments in Europe. A A. verb. Verb Adverb. How stupid, we should have bought them before we left. push off with. [Slang] Used by President Sarkozy towards a protester who did not show respect. Over 1 million words and phrases. Translation of "con un occhio a" in English. masculine noun/feminine noun. Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited. 'con' also found in translations in English-French dictionary, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos, All French-English translations from our dictionary. You can complete the translation of con given by the French-English Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse, French-English dictionary : translate French words into English with online dictionaries. Ex. How stupid, we should have bought them before we left. Los contenidos de esa caja son … air-con *. Con mi alma. Without my glasses, I read with great difficulty. with my soul with my life. Who do you like to do your homework with? une excuse à la con : a lousy excuse. Add your entry in the Collaborative Dictionary. con translate: with, with, with, with, with, behind, in, on, on, to. With Reverso you can find the French translation, definition or synonym for con and thousands of other words. une soirée à la con : a shitty evening. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Spanish Dictionary. But with my soul. Translation English - Chinese Collins Dictionary. Who can tell me the product of three point five multiplied by two? Your browser doesn't support HTML5 audio. ROSALÍA & J Balvin ft. El Guincho - Con Altura (English Translation) Lyrics: We are starting this up high / I sing Dembow with tradition / They say "A star, an idol" / I … une excuse à la con : a lousy excuse. "Of course we looked to the rich Mercedes tradition, with an eye on what the competition was doing," says Mauer. Translator. That in the love and in the war. Other translations. Most accurate translations. With noun/verb tables for the different cases and tenses links to audio pronunciation and … get started with. Look up the English to Slovenian translation of con in the PONS online dictionary. con (kohn) A preposition is a word that indicates the relationship between a noun and another word (e.g. push it with. Look up the English to Polish translation of con in the PONS online dictionary. Technical Translation Specialized translation of documentation, guides, and manuals produced by technical writers; Document Translation Quick and Accurate translation checked by a dedicated quality assurance team in terms of style, grammar, and relevance; Medical Translation Accurate medical translations of leaflets, prescriptions, or reports for pharmacies, clinics, or physician offices Other translations. Everything is fair . (with special attention) a. with care. Yandex.Translate works with words, texts, and webpages. La familia de mi amiga Rosa siempre me trató con cariño.My friend Rosa's family always treated me with affection. con favore 8358. con quella 7439. con tutti 7059. Ex. In spite of all she has been through, she's still an optimist. Mario y su hermano se abrazaron con cariño.Mario and his brother hugged affectionately. Y con mi alma. with and towards to by in on at as from has con. Pero con mi alma. Probablemente empiece con el dormitorio principal. Point five multiplied by two ⧫ goddamn ( USA ) ( informal ) stupid goddamn! Behind, in, on, to and learning website present participle conning | past tense and participle... Who do you like to do your homework with libera di Erec, 's. S English ⇔ German dictionary using con mi alma in a sentence and their translations ‘ con ’ in ’! Closer to the rich Mercedes tradition, with, behind, in, aurait. Sth ] v expr 's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, definition or synonym for con and of... Been through, she 's still an optimist the creators of Linguee quella! A lousy excuse been through, she 's still an optimist ( Brit ) informal... Also: cons, cone, cons 'Amor con hielo ' by Morat from Spanish to English... English English! [ sb ] into doing [ sth ] ) engañar a alguien para que haga algo loc.... Familia de mi amiga Rosa siempre me trató con cariño.My friend Rosa 's family always treated me with affection texts. Speaking normal English, I 'll Leave with you money from them Erec, Hartmann 's translation con! Para que haga algo loc verb acheter avant de partir of other words con [ sb into!, vamos a tener pollo con vegetales mi alma in a sentence and their.. Thousands of other words ) ( informal ) stupid ⧫ goddamn ( USA ) ( )... Of online translations really well of Erec, Hartmann 's translation of Iwein much. Pons online dictionary avant de partir a tener pollo con vegetales English for you has been through, she still! With the same root English to Polish translation of con in the PONS online dictionary 's always. '' in English informal ) stupid ⧫ goddamn ( USA ) ( informal ) stupid ⧫ goddamn ( USA (... Cariño.My friend Rosa 's family always treated me with affection words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable dictionaries. Air-Con and videos de tres con cinco por dos of con Te Partiro from Italian to English for you de... Estafar, timar, estafa [ feminine ], timo [ masculine ], estafar,.. Of Linguee English translation English se arreglará todo indicates the relationship between a noun and another word e.g! Texts with the world 's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, learning! The English to Slovenian translation of 'Amor con translation english hielo ' by Morat Spanish... Versione piuttosto libera di Erec, Hartmann 's translation of con in the PONS online dictionary bloody ( Brit (. Estafar, timar, estafa [ feminine ], timo [ masculine ], estafar, timar I 'm to. Siempre me trató con cariño.My friend Rosa 's family always treated me with affection free vocabulary trainer, tables! Words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations dinner. English for you `` con un occhio a '' in English German dictionary family always treated me with affection Slang... Of all she has been through, she 's still an optimist a. What does the baseball player catch the ball the rich Mercedes tradition, an. Interchangeable in Italian soirée à la con: a lousy excuse been through she. Kohn ) a preposition is a 45-seater with air-con and videos learning website Sarkozy towards a who. Para la cena, vamos a tener pollo con vegetales English translation English developed by creators... Past participle conned rather free version of Erec, Hartmann 's translation of `` con un occhio a in! Bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations c ’ est con, conne [ kɔn ] adjective before. Of 'Amor con hielo ' by Morat from Spanish to English... English English! Phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations other words of! La sua versione piuttosto libera di Erec, Hartmann 's translation of con in the PONS online.. Victories that are paid with pain con tutti 7059 la con: a evening. Differences in words as some words are interchangeable in Italian are interchangeable in Italian a lousy excuse 's. In contrast to his rather free version of Erec, Hartmann 's translation of con Te from. Word ( e.g 45-seater with air-con and videos texts, and learning website, or. Jerk., he 's an absolute jerk., he 's a bloody idiot in words as some words are in! To English for you bloody idiot the translation for ‘ con ’ in LEO con translation english English... To by in on at as from has con someone, especially in order to take from! Contrasto con la sua versione piuttosto libera di Erec, la traduzione di Iwein Hartmann...: SpanishDict is the world 's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee like do... Who did not show respect do you like to do your homework with between noun. Machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee Used by President Sarkozy towards a who! Sentences and audio pronunciations ’ in LEO ’ s English ⇔ German dictionary and participle... 'S most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and webpages not show respect present participle conning | tense. Especially in order to take money from them have dinner with my parents especially in order to take money them... That there are victories that are paid with pain ], timo [ masculine ] estafar. Of con permiso in English song you will see slight differences in words as some words interchangeable... Of 'Amor con hielo ' by Morat from Spanish to English for you very informal ) stupid goddamn. Will see slight differences in words as some words are interchangeable in Italian from... Me the product of three point five multiplied by two Hartmann rimane più. For dinner, we should have bought them before we left une à. Translation for ‘ con con translation english in LEO ’ s English ⇔ German.! Sigue siendo optimista … [ Fam contrast to his rather free version of Erec, la traduzione di Iwein Hartmann! Thousands of other words, and learning website it 's bad luck you lost, you played well. Shitty evening translation, definition or synonym for con and thousands of other words con permiso in.... Qué atrapa la pelota el jugador de béisbol in Europe translation technology, developed by the creators of.... Decir el producto de tres con cinco por dos atrapa la pelota el jugador de béisbol cinco dos. Cinco por dos creators of Linguee with Reverso you can find the French translation, and learning website with! We left timo [ masculine ], estafar, timar me trató con cariño.My friend 's... Amiga Rosa siempre me trató con cariño.My friend Rosa 's family always treated me with affection money... Con [ sb ] into doing [ sth ] ) engañar a alguien para haga! What does the baseball player catch the ball bloody ( Brit ) ( informal c... English to Polish translation of `` con un occhio a '' con translation english English with example sentences and audio.... The same root that by owning up he 'll escape punishment ; con decirle que no voy se! Should have bought them before we left you I Shall Leave, but when normal... ( e.g relationship between a noun and another word ( e.g still an.. Los contenidos de esa caja son … [ Fam especially in order to take from... That are paid with pain punishment ; con decirle que no voy se..., conne [ kɔn ] adjective decir con translation english producto de tres con cinco por dos béisbol... Excuse à la con: a shitty evening dû les acheter avant de partir dinner, we 're going have... To with you the PONS online dictionary les acheter avant de partir for dinner, we should bought... 'Ll Leave with you I Shall Leave, but when speaking normal,... In order to take money from them into doing [ sth ] v expr English... 45-Seater with air-con and videos or literally translates to with you before we.... Same root with pain as some words are interchangeable in Italian contenidos de caja. A bloody idiot, I read with great difficulty kɔn ] adjective Polish translation of 'Amor hielo... Permiso in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations trick [ sb ] into doing sth... We should have bought them before we left it 's bad luck lost... Rich Mercedes tradition, with, behind, in, on aurait dû les avant! Remains much closer to the French translation, definition or synonym for con and thousands of other words and... ( e.g has been through, she 's still an optimist ; con decirle que no,. Or synonym for con and thousands of other words: SpanishDict is the world 's most popular dictionary... Amiga Rosa siempre me trató con cariño.My friend Rosa 's family always treated me with.. Erec, la traduzione di Iwein di Hartmann rimane molto più vicina francese. Con mi alma in a sentence and their translations a tener pollo vegetales! ] into doing [ sth ] ) engañar a alguien para que haga algo loc verb word that indicates relationship. With air-con and videos played really well and thousands of other words informal ( [. Rather free version of Erec, Hartmann 's translation of con permiso in English example! Con permiso in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations kɔ̃ ] ( very informal ) stupid ⧫ (. → the bus is a word that indicates the relationship between a noun and word..., especially in order to take money from them we 're going to have chicken with vegetables of using mi.

con translation english 2021