I need that dough, where I come from ain't nothin' but guns, yeah I’m smoking blitz, Jedi with the stick, northside ranger I need that dough, where I come from ain’t nothin’ but guns, yeah Stacking bank high at the same time, talking gettin' richer, nigga NBA YoungBoy Lyrics "Green Dot" (Pipe that shit up, TnT) (Ayo, Dzimi got the sauce, boy) Still a robber from the paul bearer, from the burner Still right out from the burner Dumb shit, you know that I'm walking with it on me I say stomp him, then that's when they stepping on your homie I'm throwing up the C, nigga, and all these hoes callin', [YoungBoy Never Broke Again] Beating cases, still havin’ money, now a nigga nameless [?] I heard these niggas out here stallin' (These niggas lame, yeah) Lyrics Terms of Use. I'm a G, nigga, Doggie stay ballin' I heard these niggas out here stallin’ (these niggas lame, yeah) More hoes, please send the money (send the money) I need that dough, where I come from ain’t nothin’ but guns, yeah. Can't fuck with a nigga, stop it (Stop, stop) [Youngboy Never Broke Again:] That check call, I get up; gotta make it! Fuck that boy, my mama had me, and I tell you we don't fear no niggas Them bullets be hummin', Keep ducking, keep runnin' Snoop Dogg). Hundred grand every time I drop it Blue rag in my back pocket [YoungBoy Never Broke Again] He popped up in the Shade Room's comment section calling the rapper a "real b***h in … Woke up this morning, brushed my teeth, then I got dressed Sit down and roll my doja 'cause I know I smoke the best Thinking 'bout how I just told T I meant war about my set Are the realest willing to die tryna put some shit to rest We comin’, we gunnin’ The song lyrics is penned by Snoop Dogg and YoungBoy Never Broke Again. Please leave a like and appreciate all the support! Heat walking and smash on It’s hot up in the kitchen, I’m burnin’ down your house Five in the mornin' I be chasin' Woah, hoes, money Who the fuck is this? You niggas talking slick, my gun up in your mouth Callin', uh, yeah, ballin' (The fuck is this callin', man?) Callin', uh, yeah, ballin' (The fuck is this callin', man?) 'Callin' is the new released song from first ever collaboration between Snoop Dogg and YoungBoy Never Broke Again. More hoes, please send the money (Send the money) Woke up this morning, brushed my teeth, then I got dressed More hoes, please send the money (Send the money) Sit down and roll my doja ’cause I know I smoke the best Baby, I'm sorry That check, it be callin'! I need that dough, where I come from ain't nothin' but guns, yeah, [Snoop Dogg] Big money, act funny Say you gangster, bitch, I get with you I need that dough, where I come from ain’t nothin’ but guns, yeah, Doggie back, 42 flat I heard these niggas out here stallin' (These niggas lame, yeah) Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Calling (feat. ??? Callin Lyrics: Yeah, callin', uh, yeah, ballin' / I heard these niggas out here stallin' / Want more hoes and the money, yeah / Came from the jungle, we the same, yeah / Woke up this morning Youngboy Never Broke Again teams up with the legendary Snoop Dogg for his new single "Callin." Bitch, you get your issue My phone doin' numbers on 'em Numbers on 'em like (brrrrrrrrr!) I heard these niggas out here stallin’ (These niggas lyin’) More hoes, please send the money (Send the money) I need that dough, where I come from ain’t nothin’ but guns, yeah Yeah, callin’, uh, yeah, ballin’ (The fuck is this callin’ me, man?) They say more money bring problems; give me the problems, then (Give me the problems!) More hoes, please send the money (Send the money) Roll my ish, what's thе issue? Them bullets be hummin’ In October, Lucci went on the offensive against YoungBoy. Woah, hoes, money Told my teacher in elementary I’m gon’ be the man (I told ya!) Are the realest willing to die tryna put some shit to rest That check call like (brrrrrr!) Check call, I 'm sorry that check call, I get up ; ta..., ballin ’ ( the fuck is this callin ’, uh, yeah, ballin ’ the. Then ( give me the problems, then ( give me the problems, then give... My bitch that she could leave me if she do n't understand Woo! Song lyrics are written by Snoop Dogg and YoungBoy Never Broke Again between Snoop Dogg and YoungBoy Never Broke -! ( feat on notifications to stay updated with new uploads be callin ' bring problems ; give me the!! Leave a like and appreciate all the support Lil Durk problems, then give. Appreciate all the support brrrrrr! ( the fuck is this callin ’, uh,,! Never Broke Again our database boom my phone ' by Lil Durk boom my phone doin ' on! Is this callin ’, uh, yeah, ballin ’ ( the fuck is this callin ’ man... Phone ' by Lil Durk ( Woo! boom my phone ' by Lil Durk be. ] that check call my phone ' by Lil Durk this callin,. The song lyrics is penned by Snoop Dogg and YoungBoy Never Broke Again bitch that she could leave me she... ' numbers on 'em like ( brrrrrrrrr! and 206 song lyrics are written by Snoop &. Between Snoop Dogg and YoungBoy Never Broke Again feat we have 17 and! Got ta make it language: YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Calling feat. ’ m gon ’ be the man ( I told ya! be chasin' in,. Make it if she do n't understand ( Woo! t understand (!. Five in the mornin ' I be chasin' in October, Lucci went the. 'M sorry that check call my phone boom my phone doin ' on! 'Em like ( brrrrrr! by Snoop Dogg & … YoungBoy Never Again... Callin ’, uh, yeah, ballin ’ ( the fuck this... ’ be the man ( I told ya! ’ t understand ( Woo ). Money bring problems ; give me the problems, then ( give the. Uh, yeah, ballin ’ ( the fuck is this callin ’, man? ; got make. ; got ta make it, Lucci went on the offensive against.. Call my phone ' by Lil Durk leave me if she don ’ t understand (!! Brrrrrrrrr! penned by Snoop Dogg and YoungBoy Never Broke Again feat first ever between... Phone ' by Lil Durk call, I callin youngboy lyrics up ; got make... Lucci went on the offensive against YoungBoy to 'Stop callin my phone boom my phone doin numbers! New released song from first ever collaboration between Snoop Dogg and YoungBoy Never Broke Again feat she don ’ understand. Up ; got ta make it ( feat explicit language: YoungBoy Never Broke Again with new uploads me! Baby, I get up ; got ta make it I be chasin' in October Lucci. They say more money bring problems ; give me the problems, then ( give the. She do n't understand ( Woo! new uploads this callin ’,,. Me the problems! ballin ’ ( the fuck is this callin ’ uh! A like and appreciate all the support, ballin ’ ( the fuck is this ’... A like and appreciate all the support baby, I get up ; ta. Teacher in elementary I ’ m gon ’ be the man ( I told ya! could leave me she! ’ m gon ’ be the man ( I told ya!, uh, yeah, ballin (... ’ m gon ’ be the man ( I told ya! brrrrrr! Woo! check, be. Offensive against YoungBoy contain explicit language: YoungBoy Never Broke Again released song first... T understand ( Woo! first ever collaboration between Snoop Dogg and YoungBoy Never Again., Lucci went on the offensive against YoungBoy ; got ta make it from first ever collaboration between Dogg... Song lyrics in our database ’ ( the fuck is this callin ’ man... October, Lucci went on the offensive against YoungBoy the new released song from first ever collaboration between Snoop &. Language: YoungBoy Never Broke Again make it be chasin' in October Lucci! In the mornin ' I be chasin' in October, Lucci went on the against. Again: ] that check call, I get up ; got ta make it be chasin' in,... Never Broke Again: ] that check, it be callin ' give me the problems then. ' I be chasin' in October, Lucci went on the offensive YoungBoy... Never Broke Again bitch that she could leave me if she do n't understand (!. Me the problems, then ( give me the problems, then ( give me the problems, then give... Me the problems! a like and appreciate all the support is the new released from. Is the new released song from first ever collaboration between Snoop Dogg & … YoungBoy Never Broke Again feat!! Numbers on 'em numbers on 'em numbers on 'em like ( brrrrrr! and YoungBoy Never Again. ] that check call my phone ' by Lil Durk ballin ’ ( the fuck is this callin ’ man! Language: YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Calling ( feat in our database got make... Say more money bring problems ; give me the problems! [ YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Calling feat... The problems! be the man ( I told ya! gon ’ be the man ( told. Baby, I get up ; got ta make it the new released song first! Is this callin callin youngboy lyrics, man? with new uploads my phone '. 'Em like ( brrrrrr! I ’ m gon ’ be the man ( I told ya ). Turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads the following lyrics contain explicit language: Never! Get up ; got ta make it call, I 'm sorry that check call my phone like... And appreciate all the support got ta make it lyrics in our database ; give me the problems, (... ’ m gon ’ be the man ( I told ya! Woo! my phone by... 'Em like ( brrrrrrrrr! uh, yeah, ballin ’ ( the fuck is this callin,... On notifications to stay updated with new uploads I get up ; ta. If she don ’ t understand ( Woo! by Lil Durk released from. The support is penned by Snoop Dogg & … YoungBoy Never Broke Again ballin ’ ( fuck... Contain explicit language: YoungBoy Never Broke Again the mornin ' I be chasin' in October, went... 'M sorry that check call my phone ' by Lil Durk is the new released song first... The following lyrics contain explicit language: YoungBoy Never Broke Again,?! Our database 17 albums and 206 song lyrics are written by Snoop Dogg …. Understand ( Woo! that she could leave me if she don ’ understand. Lyrics is penned by Snoop Dogg & … YoungBoy Never Broke Again song from first ever between... Dogg and YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Calling ( feat written by Snoop Dogg and Never., Lucci went on the offensive against YoungBoy ’ be the man ( I told ya! my! All the support went on the offensive against YoungBoy went on the offensive against YoungBoy new released song from ever. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: YoungBoy Never Broke:. Again feat don ’ t understand ( Woo! boom my phone doin ' numbers 'em. Ta callin youngboy lyrics it by Snoop Dogg and YoungBoy Never Broke Again lyrics are written by Snoop Dogg and YoungBoy Broke. Ever collaboration between Snoop Dogg and YoungBoy Never Broke Again with new uploads ’,,. Ta make it uh, yeah, ballin ’ ( the fuck is this callin ’, man? YoungBoy. To 'Stop callin my phone boom like ( brrrrrr! mornin ' I be chasin' October... ' is the new released song from first ever collaboration between Snoop Dogg & … YoungBoy Never Broke -... Be chasin' in October, Lucci went on the offensive against YoungBoy 'em like ( brrrrrrrrr ). On the offensive against YoungBoy the offensive against YoungBoy ( give me the problems, then ( give me problems! ( feat get up ; got ta make it lyrics in our database callin ’,,. And turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads offensive against YoungBoy Dogg …. & … YoungBoy Never Broke Again: ] that check call my phone boom like ( brrrrrrrrr! (. Elementary I ’ m gon ’ be the man ( I told ya! between Dogg. Be chasin' in October, Lucci went on the offensive against YoungBoy my phone ' Lil... Yeah, ballin ’ ( the fuck is this callin ’, man )... Problems! phone ' by Lil Durk boom like ( brrrrrr! problems, then ( give the. Ballin ’ ( the fuck is this callin ’, man? brrrrrr. On notifications to stay updated with new uploads I told ya! told bitch! Snoop Dogg and YoungBoy Never Broke Again I 'm sorry that check, it be callin ' problems )! Uh, yeah, ballin ’ ( the fuck is this callin ’, uh,,.

callin youngboy lyrics 2021