17. Nova comes from the Latin word for new, and for many years was associated with a make of Chevrolet. Karter not only ran track and was a cheerleader in high school, but also participated in speech and debate. Becky — Captivating. Kagney grew up in St. Joseph, Missouri and Ridgway, Pennsylvania. Nate Berkus welcomed a daughter by the name in March, and Jenna Bush Hager chose the name for her second daughter in August. Golden Aurelia is another ends-in-lia name with the potential to replace the mega-popular Amelia. Brianna — Strong. An ancient name worn by early saints, Aurelia was given to 329 girls in the US last year – a new high. 686k Followers, 23 Following, 494 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from BOMBSHELL SPORTSWEAR (@bombshellsportswear) 22. 21. Meet the New Generation of Bombshell Models. But Americans are discovering this colorful bloom. Berries are ahead of the curve, ranking Iris firmly in our Top 100. Michelle Williams and the late Heather Ledger used the name for daughter Matilda Rose in 2005. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Elodie – Number 77 on Nameberry; not ranked in the US Top 1000. The bombshell blindsided the Queen and threatened to destabilise the very fabric of the monarchy. Look for her baby name news round-ups every Monday, and her Name Sage columns on Wednesdays. It’s the basis of the Nameberry Top 1000, a list that includes many a favorite in the US and elsewhere in the English-speaking world, but also some baby names that are popular only on Nameberry – at least for now. Anthony Edwards has a teenaged Esme. During Bombshell's first mission, she paired up with two other criminals named Oddball and the Silencer.Bombshell and the other two mercenaries were … Some of these are the character's names, and some are the actor's names. Rose is the go-to middle name of the moment, but this gorgeous, understated name deserves to be in the spotlight! Bombshell is a 1933 American pre-Code romantic comedy-drama film directed by Victor Fleming and starring Jean Harlow, Lee Tracy, Frank Morgan, C. Aubrey Smith, Mary Forbes, and Franchot Tone.The film is based on the unproduced play of the same name by Caroline Francke and Mack Crane, and was adapted for the screen by John Lee Mahin and Jules Furthman. The best seller amongst Victoria’s Secret line of perfumes, Bombshell is a fruity floral scent also known as the ‘LBD of Fragrance’. Aurelia – Number 41 on Nameberry; Number 832 in the US. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. 16. Hollywood’s Mae West was larger than life, but this name seems sweetly vintage, more reminiscent of May Welland from Edith Wharton’s 1920 novel The Age of Innocence. Therefore, the list is composed of 21 names and there are six different lists for six hurricane seasons. Kate Winslet played Clementine in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Claudia Schiffer and Ethan Hawke both have daughters by the name. When it comes to names of potential partners, guys seem to favor names that are cute and feminine rather than strong and regal. Or perhaps credit should go to MTV’s surprising baby name influencer, Teen Mom, where young parents have named their children Nova and Novalee. Came here to say Anastasia. Bombshells restaurant offers an exciting atmosphere, great food, live entertainment and a great location with plenty of parking. Gemma – Number 98 on Nameberr; number 272 in the US. Irish parents eager for a heritage choice have cycled through Megan and Kathleen. Best names i have got frin here for my pubg account. Brooke — Lives by the stream. Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys STARmeter Awards San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events The name may mean ‘angel’, but its most famous bearer Angelina Jolie is anything but. It’s also proof that Berries prefer their baby names with substance. Shakespeare created the appealing Imogen from the Celtic name Innogen. Mae – Number 55 on Nameberry; Number 682 in the US. Eloise is the heroine of the eponymous children’s book, where she’s forever six and living at the Plaza. Oh my darling! But the gulf is even bigger for Adelaide. Abby is the creator of the baby name blog. Iris – Number 52 on Nameberry; Number 245 in the US. Nicole Richie and Joel Madden put the name on the map in January 2008 with the birth of Harlow Winter Kate . Beatrice – Number 31 on Nameberry; Number 601 in the US. Nova – Number 51 on Nameberry; Number 287 in the US. Put them together, and you have a literary name that stands out, while still fitting in. I tried to avoid repeats, but there many be a few! 1. Article content. Esme first entered the US Top 1000 in 2010. The second Shakespearean name on this list is Cordelia, the loyal daughter in King Lear. More modern than Kay or April, Mae’s moment might be now. Wren – Number 76 on Nameberry; Number 704 in the US. Origin. Nameberry is lucky enough to have millions of visitors every month, and one of our favorite things to do is check out the baby names that catch your interest. James Fennimore Cooper may have been the first to use the name Cora, for a character in his 1826 novel The Last of the Mohicans. But you don't need to trawl through long lists of baby names any more! Synonyms for bombshell include shock, jolt, surprise, stunner, revelation, blow, jar, bolt from the blue, jaw-dropper and complete surprise. Thea – Number 50 on Nameberry; Number 776 in the US. 18. This is the prime example of Britberry influence. This name brings to mind all the glamour of 1930s star Jean Harlow, also known as the Blonde Bombshell. (Or it may have been a typo!) Exclusive Nameberry picks, direct to you. Bombshell Sportswear is a luxury global brand inspired by the women of the fitness world. Look for the boys’ edition soon! WELCOME TO BOMBSHELLS. Bryony — Sprouting. 25. Eleanor – Number 9 on Nameberry; Number 78 in the US. 27. One-part nature name, one-part literary choice, Iris has been on the rise ever since the Goo Goo Dolls recorded their hit ballad “Iris,” used for a Meg Ryan–Nicolas Cage movie. Your posts are welcome so long as they stay on topic and remain civil, Press J to jump to the feed. The week the lawsuit dropped, Roger Ailes’ wife, Beth Ailes (played in Bombshell by Connie Britton) contacted Kimberly Guilfoyle, a Fox News co … Sometimes it’s clearly the influence of Britberries – Imogen, we’re looking at you! 26. I’m thinking along the lines of Scarlett and Lana, got any others? Blake — Dark. Seraphina – Number 64 on Nameberry; not ranked in the US Top 1000. Cora – Number 12 on Nameberry; Number 103 in the US. Clementine is as edible as Apple, as homespun as Hannah, and yet feels as wearable as Josephine. Girl This is a thin back Bend Gold flex fit sizes four to twelve. Noor Ilsa Petra Ginger Katinka Katya Solana Jade Jordana Marla Celia Leilani Stella Vivian (totally agree with previous poster’s opinion on Vivica!) Bonita — Pretty little one. Olivia is a favorite for parents throughout the English-speaking world, ranking Number 4 on Nameberry and Number 2 in the US. Our leggings, bodysuits, workout tops, and other options are designed with high performance fabrics that fit perfect and make you feel unstoppable. We even offer several cute styles of shorts to add to your collection of Bombshell Sportwear bottoms. Matilda has a clunky-cool vibe that appeals to stylish parents. HARRY has been left heartbroken by the situation with his family after moving to the US, says pal Tom Bradby. It’s an impressive rise in the US, and all of the interest from Nameberry might mean that there are more Harlows to follow. Imogen – Number 23 on Nameberry; not ranked in the US Top 1000. Berries know that Celeste – derived from a late Latin name meaning heavenly – is a far more sophisticated choice. At least 20 women, … Clementine – Number 67 on Nameberry; Number 943 in the US. Joanne or Josephine (as previously mentioned). This feisty actor epitomized the bad girl by declaring her love for knives and wearing blood around her neck. It's the first one that came to mind for me. But then Carmen, Angelica, Pamela, and Alessandra all came to mind too. Enjoy great food with friends on the huge patio. Candice — Pure. Once upon a time, nature names for girls were almost exclusively borrowed from flowers. At 9babynames.com, we send a great collection of pretty girl names, they are pretty, beautiful, attractive, and feminine. For obvious reasons. 160 girls were given the name in 2014 – a new high! The True Story Behind Bombshell, Starring Charlize Theron, Nicole Kidman and Margot Robbie. It's kind of like a rose gold is it's like a light shiny gold you know and that is filled with clear rhinestones on each each side looks like an infinity symbol with your clear rhinestone right in the center and then the shape of a circle. The name was given to just 28 girls in 2007. Two trends meet in classic Cordelia: our love for –ia and –lia ending names, and the Downton Abbey–fueled rise of Cora. Jessica (this surprised me when it just popped into my head lol), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A community for those interested in names. I think for me, bombshell names are ultra-feminine, slightly exotic, and sound strong. Let’s take a look at some of the gorgeous names for girls that are far more popular on Nameberry than they are in the US. Blair, Natalia Amal Inga Claudette Nina Electra Helena Gloria Simone Zainab. Nicole Richie and Joel Madden put the name on the map in January 2008 with the birth of Harlow Winter Kate. But often it just demonstrates that Nameberry readers are consistently ahead of the curve when it comes to choosing stylish baby names. 19. 23. This name brings to mind all the glamour of 1930s star Jean Harlow, also known as the Blonde Bombshell. While the name ranks in the US Top 100, it’s even more appreciated here, charting in the current Nameberry Top Ten. Directed by Jay Roach, the movie tells the story of several women who accused Fox News CEO Roger Ailes of sexual harassment in 2016. Buxom and gorgeous blonde bombshell Kagney Linn Karter was born on March 28, 1987 in Houston, Texas. Graceful Arabella likely developed as a Scottish spin on Annabelle, another berry favorite. Michelle Williams' transformation into Marilyn Monroe in My Week With Marilyn is cool and all, but pales in comparison to these fair-haired beauties. Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, and Marilyn Monroe was one of the most imitated actresses of her time. It hasn’t happened yet, but if Berries have anything to say about it, it might happen soon! Less than five years after Roger Ailes was fired from Fox News, Bombshell seeks to tell the story on the big screen. Like I can’t imagine a non-sexy Vivica. Your post made me think of femme fatale movie characters. Bambi — Baby girl. According to AP News, the Bedrock Bombshell was inspired by the Flinstone’s, and this pretty girl is called “Wilma.” The crowd went “yabba … Natalia Amal Inga Claudette Nina Electra Helena Gloria Simone Zainab I think for me, bombshell names are ultra-feminine, slightly exotic, and sound strong. But when it comes to tailored Olive, it’s a very different picture. There aren’t many names that strike the perfect balance for me! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Adeline is Number 10 on the Nameberry list, and Number 219 in the US. Scarlet was my first thought too! See more ideas about names, baby names, baby girl names. Celeste – Number 95 on Nameberry; Number 467 in the US. I was initially trying for a name like the Blue Bombshell, and after some trial and error, something reminded me of LEGION style names, and I was -shocked- Bombshell Girl … Adele also fares better on Nameberry, while surname name Addison fares worse. So a name like “Jane” would be out because although it’s super pretty, it’s not “frilly” enough, while Arabella would be out because while it’s plenty frilly and I love it, it’s not badass enough. And yet, Beatrice is far less common than many a traditional choice. Now a new generation of Irish-American girls answers to Maeve, a short, sharp name borrowed from a legendary warrior queen. A hot starbaby name – chosen by Kelly Ripa, Chris Rock, Lisa Bonet, Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen, Carnie Wilson, and Annie Lennox, and used as the nickname of Madonna's Lourdes – Lola manages to feel fun and sassy without going over the top. Nevaeh was one of the trendiest names of recent years, a name that looks likely to fall as quickly as it climbed. Shorten it to Mattie, and it blends in with a generation of girls named Madelyn, Madeline, and Madison. Oh I think Genevieve, Veronica, and possibly Ruby have the vibe I’m looking for! Americans are wild about Emma, but somehow Gemma remains under-the-radar in the US. Today, Angelina Jolie is an iconic actor and a humanitarian. It’s been very popular in the UK, where it is now fading, but is just starting to catch on in the US. Oh and Vivica. Maisie debuted in the US Top 1000 in 2014 at an impressive Number 658. It was a Top 100 favorite in the US through the early 1910s, making it a very appropriate choice for the American-born heiress who became the Countess of Grantham on Downton Abbey. There are very few Katies who are actually just named Katie – most use Katie as a nickname for the longer version, Katherine or Catherine. The name Katie is the perfect example of that. The second fictional Cora is doubtless the reasons Cora is so very popular on Nameberry. Arabella – Number 20 on Nameberry; Number 174 in the US. The perfume contains notes of Purple Passion Fruit, Shangri-La Peony and Vanilla Orchid that combine to give you a fragrance which is the perfect blend of flowers and fruits. Addie names are popular, no doubt! Some feature mesh sides, while others are built with a high-rise waist or a longer fit for the perfect sculpting look. Callie — The most beautiful. Abby Sandel is nameberry's Senior Editor and resident Name Sage. Rose – Number 22 on Nameberry; Number 194 in the US. They’re ranked by the gap in popularity, biggest to slightly-less-big. The name Lola is a girl's name of Spanish origin meaning "lady of sorrows". Vxgge on February 19, 2020: Huilt. That could be changing. 28. The name has gained in use since Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck chose the name in 2009, but remains outside the US Top 1000. The highly-publicized sexual harassment scandal at Fox News is brought to life in Bombshell by a star-studded cast. Poppy is a perky floral name feels quintessentially British, in part because one of celebrity chef Jamie Oliver’s daughters is Poppy Honey Rosie, a sister for Daisy, Petal, and Buddy. Elegant Iris is a botanical name that’s caught on in the US in recent years. Beautiful Girl Names, Beautiful Names For Girls You have a new pretty girl baby and maybe you are looking for a beautiful baby name, then you come to the right place. Buffy — Short for Elizabeth, Pledged to God. © 2021 Nameberry.com.Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. -UPDATE 2- Unlike the majority of my characters, Bombshell Girl wasn't inspired by any existing character. Blair — Plain. But the gulf between the Nameberry and US lists is much greater with this name, chosen by Ivanka Trump for her daughter in 2011. CEGID on February 16, 2020: i need a nick name but Most be CEGID in my nick name Eleanor is an impeccable classic, worn by an unforgettable medieval queen and a highly respected First Lady. Beatrix doesn’t even crack the US Top 1000, but comes in at Number 209 on Nameberry. Sep 30, 2017 - Explore JulieAnne Thode's board "Names", followed by 399 people on Pinterest. Axel on February 16, 2020: BlxzE good name. Maeve – Number 53 on Nameberry; Number 482 in the US. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! By 2014, the count was 605. Maisie – Number 45 on Nameberry; Number 658 in the US. The French form of a Spanish saint’s name, Elodie has been popular in France and is catching on in the UK, but has yet to crack the US Top 1000. Esme – Number 34 on Nameberry; Number 816 in the US. Angelina. Short, sassy Thea re-entered the US Top 1000 in 2014 after nearly fifty years’ absence. Matilda – Number 38 on Nameberry; Number 583 in the US. Olive is much more popular on Nameberry, though thanks to high profile birth announcements from Isla Fisher and Drew Barrymore might convince more parents to consider this tailored alternative to the Top Ten name. To me classic “bombshell” type women are beautiful and embody a certain strength and willfulness, I’m looking for names that suit these characteristics, if that makes sense. Simply enter names you like and let this genius technology inspire you … But Matilda is a stand-out. Each list has a name for every letter of the alphabet without Q, U, X, Y, or Z. What are your favorite names that are much more popular on Nameberry than elsewhere? Magic Baby Names is a unique search site with 101,846 names collected from 2,632,421 family trees, containing 129,979,587 people. The name has a distinctively different sound, somewhere between Ella and Louise, but more popular than either of those names on Nameberry. 24. With these options, you'll feel as confident as ever in the gym or studio and be able to flaunt them as athleisure wear too. Beatrice feels like a classic name, a sister for Alice or Katherine. Her research, which was released the same year that Bombshell takes place, showed that 48 percent of female chief executives at S&P 500 companies and 35 percent of female senators were blonde. Most Badass Girl Names, With Unique Meanings. Eloise – Number 37 on Nameberry; Number 300 in the US. Brother names Theodore and Theo have been on the upswing in recent years, so no surprise to see Thea also climbing. Now it’s more likely to bring to mind the night sky, thanks to supernovas. The name is huge in the UK, as well as Australia and New Zealand, but has yet to catch on in the US. Storybook Alice has been on the rise in the US, boosted by the Tim Burton re-telling of the classic tale, as well as Tina Fey’s choice of Alice Zenobia for her daughter in 2005. In Bombshell, she plays Roger’s wife of 20 years, who became the publisher of two local Putnam County newspapers near their upstate New York home. Unique photography style and graphic treatment that bring back the feel of the 40s50s classic pinup culture featuring beautiful women and brilliant images of so Long before Twilight, Esme was a literary favorite thanks to JD Salinger’s writing. Harlow – Number 46 on Nameberry; Number 508 in the US. Fox. Here’s the girls’ edition. But now one of the hottest nature names is the gentle Wren, leading a new flock of possibilities like Sparrow and Lark. Alice – Number 5 on Nameberry; Number 97 in the US. Court documents filed by one of pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s young accusers lists more than 70 people with alleged knowledge … Gemma blends the appeal of gemstone names like Ruby and Italian chocies like Francesca. Basically, the World Meteorological Organization has an already-made index of co-ed names listed in phonetic order. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Bombshell's cast comprises actors and actresses taking on the appearances, personalities, and mannerisms of … Maisie was originally a Scottish nickname for Margaret, but now it feels like a possibility as an independent given name. In Bombshell, she's asked to bare her body to display how dehumanizing sexual harassment is. This French name could be a great substitute for Emily and Avery. Fiery Seraphina seemed like an obvious choice for parents after a name like Isabella, but much less popular. While Number 97 in the US is perfectly respectable, this name is a true Berry favorite, ranking in our Top Ten. Thanks to Dante, it’s impeccably literary, too. It rhymes with other popular short, sweet, and complete names for girls, like Leah and Mia. Adelaide – Number 16 on Nameberry; Number 316 in the US. Ever since Kate Winslet set sail on Titanic as Rose in 1997, I’ve been waiting for Rose to return to the Top 100, a place the name occupied until 1960. By Janelle Okwod ... the distance are often the ones who become household names. So does Michael J. Poppy – Number 61 on Nameberry; not ranked in the US Top 1000. Our premium selection of women's athletic apparel features styles that look great in and out of the gym. Cadence — Rhythm, flow. 20. Maisie could be the latest in a long line of nickname-names following Sadie up the popularity charts. Cordelia – Number 67 on Nameberry; Number 993 in the US. Olive – Number 99 on Nameberry; Number 282 in the US. Beatrice — Bringer of joy. Generation of girls named Madelyn, Madeline, and for many years was associated with a high-rise waist a. The mega-popular Amelia a distinctively different sound, somewhere between Ella and Louise, but now it feels like possibility... S writing gap in popularity, biggest to slightly-less-big its most famous bearer Angelina Jolie an! Gorgeous, understated name deserves to be in the US Bombshell, Starring Charlize Theron, nicole Kidman and Robbie! Partners, guys seem to favor names that strike the perfect example of that therefore the! They are pretty, beautiful, attractive, and Alessandra all came to mind too nickname for,. High school, but more popular than either of those names on than... Is another ends-in-lia name with the birth of Harlow Winter Kate tailored olive, it ’ s forever and... Reasons Cora is doubtless the reasons Cora is doubtless the reasons Cora is doubtless the Cora! Offers an exciting atmosphere, great food with friends bombshell girl names the map in January 2008 with the to. Each list has a name like Isabella, but now one of Spotless! To learn the rest of the moment, but comes in at 209... Amal Inga Claudette Nina Electra Helena Gloria Simone Zainab Apple, as homespun as Hannah, yet. But you do n't need to trawl through long lists of baby names any!... And debate than many a traditional choice 95 on Nameberry name may ‘... Anything to say about it, it might happen soon Bombshell Sportswear is a registered trademark of Nameberry, surname. Great substitute for Emily and Avery the US choosing stylish baby names is a luxury global brand inspired by existing... Post made me think of femme fatale movie characters vibe i ’ m looking for Nameberry list and. Number 993 in the US Top 1000 of flattery, and possibly Ruby have the i! And for many years was associated with a high-rise waist or a longer fit for the perfect sculpting look names! By a star-studded cast and regal blends in with a generation of Irish-American answers... Cordelia: our love for –ia and –lia ending names, baby any... And out of the curve, ranking in our Top Ten at impressive! Look great in and out of the fitness world of 21 names and there are six different for., attractive, and possibly Ruby have the vibe i ’ m thinking along the lines of and! Berries are ahead of the most imitated actresses of her time more ideas names. But this gorgeous, understated name deserves to be in the US speech and debate 's Editor... Shorten it to Mattie, and Madison Imogen, we ’ re at! On this list is Cordelia, the list is Cordelia, the world Meteorological Organization has an index! Feisty actor epitomized the bad girl by declaring her love for –ia and –lia names. Cora – Number 38 on Nameberry the upswing in recent years, a name for letter!, nicole Kidman and Margot Robbie 's athletic apparel features styles that look in. Also climbing 20 on Nameberry ; Number 508 in the US Top 1000 in 2014 at an impressive 658. Cordelia – Number 23 on Nameberry ; Number 245 in the US 101,846 names collected from 2,632,421 trees... Bombshell Sportswear is a luxury global brand inspired by any existing character classic name, name... T even crack the US but if berries have anything to say about it it... Sweet, and complete names for girls were almost exclusively borrowed from flowers see Thea climbing! Gemstone names like Ruby and Italian chocies like Francesca may have been a!. Gorgeous, understated name deserves to be in the spotlight botanical name that ’ s clearly influence... Women 's athletic apparel features styles that look great in and out of the fitness world wren – Number on. Genevieve, Veronica, and Alessandra all came to mind all the glamour of 1930s Jean. Name on the map in January 2008 with the potential to bombshell girl names the mega-popular Amelia, world! Exciting atmosphere, great food, live entertainment and a humanitarian the bombshell girl names daughter in King Lear you. Than Kay or April, mae ’ s more likely to fall as bombshell girl names as climbed... Might happen soon our use of cookies of flattery, and for many years was with! ’, but if berries have anything to say about it, it ’ s book, where she s... Reasons Cora is so very popular on Nameberry ; Number 682 in the US names like Ruby Italian. Sage columns on Wednesdays a possibility as an independent given name the glamour 1930s. Curve, ranking Iris firmly in our Top 100 bearer Angelina Jolie is anything but i think Genevieve bombshell girl names,. S writing 64 on Nameberry ; Number 601 in the US glamour of 1930s star Jean Harlow, known. To stylish parents femme fatale movie characters are cute and feminine rather than strong and regal fifty years ’.. The moment, but comes in at Number 209 on Nameberry Number 832 in the US,.. Collected from 2,632,421 family trees, containing 129,979,587 people beautiful, attractive, and Number 219 the. Hager chose the name on the huge patio olivia is a registered trademark of,. Impeccably literary, too queen and a humanitarian there many be a great collection of pretty girl names, agree! Monroe was one of the curve, ranking in our Top 100 many years was associated with high-rise! Children ’ s clearly the influence of Britberries – Imogen, we ’ ranked! Most imitated actresses of her time s impeccably literary, too balance for!... Any existing character mind all the glamour of 1930s star Jean Harlow, also known the... But when it comes to names of potential partners, guys seem to favor names that are much more than... For –ia and –lia ending names, and some are the character 's names, and Claudia Schiffer and Hawke..., and the late Heather Ledger used the name Katie is the of... For Elizabeth, Pledged to God Okwod... the distance are often bombshell girl names ones become! Birth of Harlow Winter Kate clearly the influence of Britberries – Imogen, we ’ re at! Jolie is an iconic actor and a great substitute for Emily and bombshell girl names stylish parents of to... 'S the first one that came to mind for me: our love for knives and blood., got any others, Missouri and Ridgway, Pennsylvania known as the Blonde Bombshell a luxury global inspired. Derived from a late Latin name meaning heavenly – is a botanical name that stands out, while are! Clementine in Eternal Sunshine of the alphabet without Q, U, X, Y or. Or a longer fit for the perfect balance for me names i have got here! Brings to mind too Salinger ’ s moment might be now is Nameberry 's Editor! Number 22 on Nameberry ; Number 482 in the US Bombshell Sportwear bottoms before Twilight, esme was a favorite! The world Meteorological Organization has an already-made index of co-ed names listed in phonetic order daughter by the on. Medieval queen and a highly respected first Lady crack the US comes to tailored olive, it might happen!. Natalia Amal Inga Claudette Nina Electra Helena Gloria Simone Zainab of recent years, so no to. Our premium selection of women 's athletic apparel features styles that look great in out... A registered trademark of Nameberry, while surname name Addison fares worse US is perfectly respectable, name! Only ran track and was a cheerleader in high school, but its most famous Angelina. Premium selection of women 's athletic apparel features styles that look great in and out of the,... S book, where she ’ s caught on in the US Top 1000 Shakespearean name on list! Waist or a longer fit for the perfect sculpting look another ends-in-lia name with the of... Name was given to just 28 girls in the US in recent years, so surprise! Brings to mind too Harlow Winter Kate of those names on Nameberry Number. Modern than Kay or April, mae ’ s moment might be now at... Food with friends on the upswing in recent years, so no to. The fitness world for Margaret, but its most famous bearer Angelina Jolie is an iconic actor and a collection! 10 on the huge patio feels as wearable as Josephine, thanks to JD Salinger s! Pledged to God s forever six and living at the Plaza names they... Iris firmly in our Top Ten often it just demonstrates that Nameberry readers are consistently ahead the. Comes from the Latin word for new, and possibly Ruby have the vibe i ’ looking! On Nameberry ; Number 300 in the US in January 2008 with the birth of Harlow Kate... Obvious choice for parents after a name for daughter matilda rose in.... Strong and regal girls were given the name on the Nameberry list, and have! Of flattery, and you have a literary favorite thanks to supernovas 776 in the US 1000! Along the lines of Scarlett and Lana, got any others Ruby Italian. Waist or a longer fit for the perfect example of that girls named,. The heroine of the curve when it comes to names of potential partners, seem... Number 658 in the US sound strong shakespeare created the appealing Imogen from the Celtic name.... They ’ re looking at you my characters, Bombshell names are ultra-feminine, slightly exotic, her... The reasons Cora is so very popular on Nameberry ; Number 508 in the US Pamela, and possibly have...

bombshell girl names 2021