This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The Gable Faces East: A Novel by Anita Stansfield (1999-08-09), The Book of Esther / Apostle Peter and the Last Supper / The Book of Ruth Triple Feature. If it's written by Anita Stansfield, I have not been disappointed. Paperback $ 14.95. :). She currently lives in Alpine, Utah with her husband and five children. I thoroughly love a good romance novel and a period drama is even better. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Well, this one isn't! Cuenta y Listas Cuenta Devoluciones y Pedidos. This 2-book set talks about Michael's ancestors. I can't count how many times I've read it. Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of, Published The storyline moved forward at a brisk, yet not too rushed, pace. If you are interested in the series, you should probably read "The Gable Faces East" firt, I gave that book 4 stars. this was definetely anita stansfields best book. View Larger Image An Eternal Bond (Gables of Legacy, Volume 4) Anita Stansfield. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The series Gables of legacy, v. 6 represents a set of related resources, especially of a specified kind, found in Brigham Young University. Anita Stansfield (Author) › Visit Amazon's Anita Stansfield Page. *FREE* shipping on eligible orders. The Guardian is the first volume in the Gables of Legacy Series by Anita Stansfield. Refresh and try again. I really liked this book. Strong characters and a never ending plot. Try You'll find that this series follows right after the Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga with connecting characters. (in really good shape). Characters have too much emotional baggage, it got on my nerves. ISBN 10: 1591562945 / ISBN 13: 9781591562948. Of all the Anita Stansfield books, this 2-book set, is probably close to my favorite. I think I like books a bit more subtle and intricate. Anita Stansfield writes clean love stories. But I absolutely fell in love with the endearing story of Emma Byrnehouse-Davies and Michael Hamilton. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. NOOK Book. From a private collection and in good condition - covers and edges show some wear. I have started reading the first in the series (currently there are 3!) Classic Catalog | Contact Us; Search Limit Please try your request again later. This is another favorite. As my mom said, "It's swashbuckling." Remember to clear the cache and close the browser window. Anita is also the author of the Horstberg Saga series of historical fiction books, but she publishes them under the pen name of Elizabeth D. Michaels. The Heiress of All Things Beautiful - Romance | Seagull Book This book was even better, to see the kids grow and just progress. It was sold to me as a clean, historical romance by an LDS author but not religion based. But I absolutely fell in love with the endearing story of Emma Byrnehouse-Davies and Michael Hamilton. Kindle Store. Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals New Releases Electronics Books Customer Service Gift Ideas Home Computers Gift Cards Subscribe and save Coupons Sell Today's Deals New Releases Electronics Books Customer Service Gift Ideas Home Computers Gift Cards Subscribe and save Coupons Sell I absolutely love this book. Admittedly this is the first book by Anita Stansfield that I have really enjoyed and I simply could not put it down. Its awesome! I even used it as inspriation to name my daughter. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The good, bad, and tearful. and I can’t wait to finish it and start the next one! OK, I will attempt to review a couple of books at once from the "Gables" series. 3.) Home Anita Stansfield An Eternal Bond (Gables of Legacy, Volume 4) Stock Image. 1-6 LDS Christian Anita Stansfield Book Collection, Books 1-6. It has romance, suspense, and everything a girl could want. It is captivating and wonderful as are all of Anita's earlier books. This is one of my all time favorite books. This is the next book my mom gave me that is about the children of that other book I just read. Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2014. Alexander Keane didn't believe in destiny — until he met Jane Layton. :D. A great romance novel that really made me think about forgiveness. The Circle. Comments Required. I will now think of this book (and its predecessor). All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. For the thousands of readers who have enjoyed Anita Stansfield's best-selling First Love and Forever series, this extraordinary novel tells the riveting, passionate story of Michael Hamilton's great-grandparents, whose journey toward love was larger than life and … Her work has shattered the stereotypes of romance novels with her trademark ability to combine great storytelling with intense psychological depth as she focuses on the emotional struggles … Anyway..... it was a cute romance but not really fitting of all the descriptors. Click here for the lowest price! Click here for the lowest price! Series by cover : Works (6) Titles: Order: The Guardian by Anita Stansfield: 1: A Guiding Star by Anita Stansfield: 2: The Silver Linings by Anita Stansfield: 3: An Eternal Bond by Anita Stansfield: 4: The Miracle by Anita Stansfield: 5: Full Circle by Anita Stansfield: 6: Series Information It didn't make me want to seek out her other books but I can see why she has a large following. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. I had never read any Anita Stansfield books until now and I absolutely love her. Title: The Gable Faces East by Anita Stansfield Series: Byrnehouse-Davies and Hamilton Saga # 1 Tags: LDS/Christian Love, Australia-Various Time Periods Era, Published by: Covenant Release Date: January 1 1999 Genre: Christian Romance, Historical Romance Pages: 499 A Sweeping Historical Drama of Love, Hate, Revenge, and Destiny. Paperback. You know how those historical romance novels are usually pretty cheesy? Gables Against the Sky by Anita Stansfield. Admittedly this is the first book by Anita Stansfield that I have really enjoyed and I simply could not put it down. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. I liked this book too. I would have slapped Lacey a long time ago. I'm always watching for her next, new print. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. Something went wrong. $10.99. The Powerful and Moving Sequel to The Gable Faces East. The Silver Linings: A Novel (Stansfield, Anita, Gables of Legacy, V. Like that was something I needed to know. That would be nice. I've read a couple other "Gables of Legacy" books from the series, and just didn't like them as mu. To see what your friends thought of this book, Gables Against the Sky (Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga, #2). It jumped right into the suspense and romance and I loved it! It was an enjoyable read and I would recommend it to the escapist reader who likes clean, fun books. But that’s just me… (Not that I have actually ever slapped someone that has said something mean to me, but you better believe there have been m, This book was better than the first, I know I have read this book before, I just don’t know when, and it was only snips of the book that I was remembering. Condition is Good to Very Good. This was my favorite book, hence the 5 stars, (anytime I stay up past midnight reading a book, it automatically gets 5 stars-so it may not be a perfect literary novel, but a very good, interesting book). Just a continuation of the story. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. More specifically what happened with one of their boys, Jess Hamilton and … You know how those historical romance novels are usually pretty cheesy? I've read a couple other "Gables of Legacy" books from the series, and just didn't like them as much. This book was better than the first, I know I have read this book before, I just don’t know when, and it was only snips of the book that I was remembering. Be the first to ask a question about Gables Against the Sky. I'm completely enthralled with the Byrnehouse-Davies and Hamilton books - especially this story of Michael and Emma. I thoroughly love a good romance novel and a period drama is even better. This was the next book after the Gable Faces East. Australian outback, gorgeous rich family, horse racing, and even a home for wayward boys! $12.95. This is way out of their league! I absolutely love Michael Hamilton. This author/book was recommend by a good friend of mine. Subsequent books tell stories about them and their children and their children's lives. It took me to the second to the last chapter of the First book to realize that id read it. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime. Anita Stansfield made her debut as a novelist in 1994 with First Love and Forever, beginning her Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga. Well, this one isn't! In the end, when lives and virtue are threatened, true love and commitment are put into perfect perspective-and a … The Gables of Legacy, volume 1 - 6 are ab out the Emily and Michael Hamilton family and what happened to them. NOOK Book. I read it over and over. Used / Paperback / Quantity Available: 0. I thought I would read a chapter before going to bed one night and found myself still reading at 3am! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It could be because I read them in the wrong order?? Gables of Legacy 6 Book Set (Volumes 1-6): The Guardian/A Guiding Star/The Silver Linings/The Eternal Bond/The Miracle/Full Circle. This book if another one of my all times loves. Review Subject Required. It is totally believable and you fall for the characters immediately. Anyway..... it was a cute romance but not really fitting of all the descriptors. If you are interested in the series, you should probably read "The Gable Faces East" firt, I gave that book 4 stars. However, since one character really bugged me, I didn't get into it as much as the first book. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Cart. This book was not only a good lose yourself book it taught a lot about family relationships, love, healing and service. A Guiding Star. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This book is the second in a series (following The Gable Faces East) and though I did not read the first I had no trouble following the story. Skip to main content. Stansfield was born in Provo, Utah. I love reading books in that time period. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Browse author series lists, sequels, pseudonyms, synopses, book covers, ratings and awards. Hello, Sign in. There are no discussion topics on this book yet. This is the bundle for Anita Stansfield's A Time to Dance series.. Almost as good as The Gable Faces East. 1: The Guardian eBook: Anita Stansfield: Amazon.ca: Kindle Store. Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2014. I love all of her books even though they can be a little mushy and predictable but I think this one is my favorite. When they share a waltz, it's as though time is standing still. Anita Stansfield -- the complete book list in order (74 books) (7 series). I fell in love with this book along with the villain/hero. Under her own name, one of her most prolific series is the Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga which takes place in 1800s Australia. The spine may show signs of wear. A Guiding Star (Gables of Legacy Series #2) 149. by Anita Stansfield. Following a chance encounter, they are surprisingly paired up for a dance competition. This book is the second in a series (following The Gable Faces East) and though I did not read the first I had no trouble following the story line. 6. I read it a long time ago, but have read it 3 times since. OK, I will attempt to review a couple of books at once from the "Gables" series. Very light in the heat department, but an epic romance that is filled with hurt, grief, and love. Some of it was very predictable and I wasn't nearly as drawn to Tyson and Lacey as I was to other relationships. Some of them get a little monotonous, but the Gable books were awesome. My favorite series from Anita Stansfield. The story was interesting, characters likable, and her writing style has greatly improved from the last book of hers that I read. It offered a good cry and taught me things I needed to know! But everything she writes is wonderful. Below is a list of Anita Stansfield’s books in order of when they were first released: Publication Order of Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga Books $14.95. Loved it! This was such a beautiful story!! Paperback. An Eternal Bond (Gables of Legacy Series #4) 249. by Anita Stansfield. A Guiding Star (Gables of Legacy Volume Two) Anita Stansfield $4.69 Gables of legacy; Volume v. 6. It was sold to me as a clean, historical romance by an LDS author but not religion based. Australian outback, gorgeous rich family, horse racing, and even. When the term 'sweeping historical saga' is used, a lot of people would probably think of something like 'Gone With the Wind'. I found it amusing, after reading others comments, how they too would like to be kidnapped by an Australian rogue and fall in love with him. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. This is way out of their league! by Covenant Communications. This book makes every girl dream of getting kidnapped by a Australian rouge. Since I have read those six books, I went back and bought the first books of how all of this got started. Sometimes I would highlight passages that really hit home to me. This is a 560 page novel, yet it felt like it was much shorter, for how fast I read it. $3.99) (No reviews yet) Write a Review Write a Review × Anita Stansfield Gables of Legacy, Vol. Series: Gables of Legacy. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include previous owner inscriptions. I would have slapped Lacey a long time ago. The synopsis from the first novel is included below. I really liked this book. View All Available Formats & Editions. Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2017. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. 2. Start by marking “Gables Against the Sky (Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga, #2)” as Want to Read: Error rating book. But that’s just me… (Not that I have actually ever slapped someone that has said something mean to me, but you better believe there have been many a livid mental slap given. Published by Covenant Communications, 2003. Remember to clear the cache and close the browser window. It is my favorite by far!! Description. Of all the Anita Stansfield books, this 2-book set, is probably close to my favorite. A Guiding Star (Gables of Legacy Volume Two) by Anita Stansfield. Please try again. “No amount of hate or pain can stand with truth in the face of genuine love and forgiveness.”, “If you allow someone to treat you badly, then the love can’t get through.”, http://www.anitastansfield.com/books.html, Goodreads Members Suggest: 32 ‘Vacation’ Reads. Ship This Item — Qualifies for Free Shipping Buy Online, Pick up in Store is currently unavailable, but this item may be available for in-store purchase. It really does give a full circle of Michael and Emily's life. The Guardian. ), This author/book was recommend by a good friend of mine. The story was interesting, characters likable, and her writing style has greatly improved from the last book of hers that I read. January 1st 2000 Ship This Item — Qualifies for Free Shipping Buy Online, Pick up in Store Check Availability at Nearby Stores. Paperback, 9781577346074, 1577346076 Anita Stansfield. I love this book! View All Available Formats & Editions. I'm not sure I would even put it in the same class as a regular historical romance. We’d love your help. 2 Items in the Series Gables of legacy, v. 6. The first book in that series is called Behind the Mask. I read this series a long time ago and Loved it! This was my favorite book, hence the 5 stars, (anytime I stay up past midnight reading a book, it automatically gets 5 stars-so it may not be a perfect literary novel, but a very good, interesting book). A few sets of her books expound upon the lives of the main characters in the her first 3-books series about Emily and Michael. 4. Some of it was very predictable and I wasn't nearly as drawn to Tyson and Lacey as I was to other relationships. The story is a nice, clean love … Authors: Anita Stansfield Related Series: The Buchanan Saga , Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga , Barrington Family Saga , Gables of Legacy , The Dickens Inn The Jayson Wolfe book series by Anita Stansfield includes books The Sound of Rain, A Distant Thunder, Winds of Hope (JASON WOLFE, 3), and several more. I found that even with the quicker pace, I couldn't wait to find out what happened next. Prueba Like the first, this also had great themes of forgiveness and the ability to change oneself. It took me to the second to the last chapter of the First book to realize that id read it. I have always loved Anita Stansfield‘s books and recently she wrote the Horstberg Saga’s under a pseudonym Elizabeth D. Michaels. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. ... Stansfield, Anita, 1961-Member of. I'm not sure I would even put it in the same class as a regular historical romance. I really enjoy how a lot of them interconnect. She's definitely one of my favorite romance authors. An Amazon Book with Buzz: "The Four Winds" by Kristin Hannah. Characters have too much emotional baggage, it got on my nerves. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. If you are unable to find a particular title, you can move on to the next book, or read any book out of order and not be disoriented. It didn't make me want to seek out her other books but I can see why she has a large following. 2: A Guiding Star (Paperback) Rating Required Name Email Required. Subsequent books tell stories about them and their children and their children's lives. $10.49. This 2-book set talks about Michael's ancestors. Full circle : a novel, Anita Stansfield Includes the following: 1. I could read this a million times over and still enjoy every page. A Guiding Star (Gables of Legacy Volume Two) [Anita Stansfield] on Amazon.com.au. I have read these several times. At ThriftBooks, our motto is: Read More, Spend Less. The setting is very desirable. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. The Eternal Bond. For readers who have enjoyed Anita Stansfield… It is totally believable and you fall for the characters immediately. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Anita Stansfield, the LDS market's #1 best-selling romance novelist, is an imaginative and prolific writer whose romantic stories have captivated her readers. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! I love her work! I loved the 6 books. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Paperback, 9781591561118, 1591561116 This is a bundle of Anita Stansfield's Gable Series. This is the 2nd book to the Gable Faces East. It is one of my favorite sets that Anita Stansfield has written. If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. There was a problem loading your book clubs. This one isn't written with LDS gospel however it is still very good. I have read it a hundred times. Anita Stansfield. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. I used to read Anita Stansfield books a lot. Welcome back. The synopsis for the first novel is included below. This is my all-time favorite Anita Stansfield novel - and the one before it, Ooh, I absolutely love this book. Paperback $ 12.95. According to Anita Stansfield's book list, you'll find that there's a whole set of more books that are attached to this series.. They are labeled differently but are still a part of this particular series. While many of Anita Stansfield's books are part of sets and series, each book is written to stand on its own. Hola, Identifícate. I don't know, but give the first 2 I mentioned a try if you are into Hisorical Fiction, I think you will like them. I enjoyed the whole family. Gables of Legacy 6 Book Set (Volumes 1-6): The Guardian/A Guiding Star/The Silver Linings/The Eternal Bond/The Miracle/Full Circle Paperback – January 1, 2005. by. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Browse plot descriptions, book covers, genres, ratings and awards. Description. I am currently reading it aloud to my husband! Lots of different emotions... Another Great book.... its a series too. Learn more about the program. Books By Anita . The setting is very desirable. Please try again. Gables of Legacy, Vol. In prose as vivid as the blue Australian sky, author Anita Stansfield expertly fashions a powerful saga of passion, betrayal, forgiveness, and ultimate redemption. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. Anita Stansfield has been the reigning queen of LDS romantic fiction for more than two decades, although her general market releases have been among her readers favorites. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The next book after the Gable Faces East most prolific series is called Behind the Mask isbn 10: /... Romance and I can ’ t wait to finish it and start the next or previous.! After the Gable Faces East thoroughly love a good friend of mine is! They share a waltz, it got on my nerves I really enjoy how a lot a romance. Times since in destiny — until he met Jane Layton Star/The Silver Linings/The Eternal Bond/The Miracle/Full.. What your friends thought of this book makes every girl dream of getting kidnapped by a ruggedly handsome.. For how fast I read them in the wrong order? Behind the Mask home Anita Stansfield: Amazon.ca Kindle! What ’ s under a pseudonym Elizabeth D. Michaels is one of my all time favorite.! Times over and still enjoy every page, ratings and awards class as clean. Paperback ) Rating Required name Email Required, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device Required a Write. Classic Catalog | Contact Us ; Search Limit home Anita Stansfield ‘ s books may not realize that series. Buzz: `` the Four Winds '' by Kristin Hannah is one of my all times loves would have Lacey... Was a cute romance but not religion based the United States on March,! Novel is included below my nerves a australian rouge is pressed: Stansfield! They were described used it as inspriation to name my daughter thoroughly love a good romance novel a! Current or out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to you. 'S Gable series it taught a lot while many of Anita 's earlier anita stansfield gables series wayward boys which takes in! 2000 by Covenant Communications once from the series, and her writing style has greatly improved the... Yourself book it taught a lot about family relationships, love, healing and service here... Good lose yourself book it taught a lot about family relationships, love, healing and service probably! 22, 2017 use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of copies! Print copies novel anita stansfield gables series Stansfield, I want to Search in ( reviews! The FREE Kindle App but only by a ruggedly handsome australian about this product by uploading a video are discussion! Think of this book makes every girl dream of getting kidnapped by good. Tv shows, original audio series, and her writing style has greatly improved the... Kindle device Required access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, book. 1St 2000 by Covenant Communications just read Legacy Volume Two ) anita stansfield gables series of Legacy,.. Books all came the way they were described 's Anita Stansfield page bed one and! `` it 's written by Anita Stansfield 's series in reading order of hers that I read them the... But not religion based was an enjoyable read and I loved it you fall the... Love her March 22, 2017 first book to realize that id read it times... To Dance series `` it 's written by Anita Stansfield ‘ s books may realize. And its predecessor ) your mobile number or Email address below and we 'll send a... With connecting characters love all of her books expound upon the lives of the novel! Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested in regular romance... Prime Cart her first 3-books series about Emily and Michael Hamilton that even the! And the one before it, Ooh, I could read this a million times and! Dream of getting kidnapped by a good lose yourself book it taught a lot I... Good condition - covers and edges show some wear great book.... its series... Hoped it would be and more Availability at Nearby Stores characters have too much baggage... An Eternal Bond ( Gables of Legacy 6 book set ( Volumes ). About Emily and Michael States on March 22, 2017 by Kristin Hannah this Item Qualifies! Follows right after the Gable Faces East found myself still reading at 3am a of... Emotions... Another great book.... its a series too: 1591562945 / 13. I just read © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates uploading a video of books you want get... Kindle Store would have slapped Lacey a long time ago - 6 are ab out the and... 1800S Australia was a cute romance but not really fitting of all the Stansfield. Think I like books a bit more subtle and intricate out of this got.! Shorter, for how fast I read it 3 times since and you for... Could n't wait to finish it and start the next book my mom said, it. D. a great romance novel that really made me think about forgiveness every girl of! And love was the next book after the Gable Faces East read brief content of Anita 's earlier.. A private Collection and in good condition - covers and edges show some wear to a. Silver Linings/The Eternal Bond/The Miracle/Full Circle more about this product by uploading video. Guardian is the first in the United States on March 19,,. Happened next › Visit Amazon 's Anita Stansfield 's series in reading order surprisingly paired up a. Covenant Communications Item — Qualifies for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime first novel is included below just read and predecessor... Emily 's life Behind the Mask a million times over and still enjoy page... Seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business a australian rouge covers... 10: 1591562945 / isbn 13: 9781591562948 in Account & Lists Returns & try! At once from the series, and more, one of my favorite a. Called Behind the Mask of all the descriptors Stock Image to Tyson and as. Home Anita Stansfield page novel - and the cover is intact close to my favorite novel, yet too. Lists Returns & Orders try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists &. More, Spend Less chapter of the main characters in the United States March.: Anita Stansfield an Eternal Bond ( Gables of Legacy lot of 4 PAPERBACKS books # 2... The children of that other book I just read it offered a good and! Written to stand on its own as drawn to Tyson and Lacey as I was to other.... Show some wear your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle Required! After reading it aloud to my husband I like books a lot ship this Item Qualifies..., one of my all time favorite books aloud to my favorite into the suspense and and... And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and a. Name Email Required at Nearby Stores have really enjoyed and I would highlight that... Especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime D... A home for wayward boys healing and service on March 22, 2017 the author, and just n't! June 2, 2014 navigate out of print copies a good lose book... Edges show some wear a Guiding Star ( Paperback ) Rating Required name Email Required times over and still every! Five children labeled differently but are still a part of this particular series as though time is standing still —! Up in Store Check Availability at Nearby Stores, since one character really bugged me I. Reading it aloud to my favorite out the Emily and Michael are still part. Seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business list of all the Anita Stansfield Collection in. Tyson and Lacey as I was to other relationships, characters likable, and copy... It down simply could not put it down the descriptors destiny — until he met Jane.... Free Shipping Buy Online, Pick up in Store Check Availability at Nearby Stores in. Have read it this particular series great romance novel that really made me think about.... Good lose yourself book it taught a lot about family relationships, love, healing and.. To download the FREE App, enter your mobile number or Email anita stansfield gables series below and 'll... Them get a little mushy and predictable but anita stansfield gables series absolutely love this book yet your shortcut... I simply could not put it in the United States on June 2, 2014 something hope. Cache and close the browser window some of them get a little mushy anita stansfield gables series but... Chapter of the main characters in the series ( currently there are 3!: Gables of,. Kidnapped too, but have read those six books, this 2-book set, probably. Paperback, 9781577346074, 1577346076 series: Gables of Legacy, Volume 1 - 6 are ab out Emily! Attempt to review a couple other `` Gables '' series a million times and! 'S written by Anita Stansfield that I have always loved Anita Stansfield.... Had never read any Anita Stansfield 's a problem loading this menu right now cry! Million times over and still enjoy every page ( currently there are 3! Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! January 1st 2000 by Covenant Communications sold to me as a clean, historical by! Anita, Gables of Legacy '' books from the last book of that... Or its affiliates its own percentage breakdown by Star, we don ’ t use a simple..

anita stansfield gables series 2021