Jan 22, 2017 - 6 ct. Harry Winston that was worn in Legally Blonde. The rarity and beauty of the gemstones he pursued and presented in his boutiques made the Winston brand synonymous with excellence. $150.00 shipping. An iconic Harry Winston ring showcasing a 3.02ct Burma ruby set in 18k yellow gold flanked by 2 trillion cut diamonds in platinum. $60,000.00. Never mind the price tag! Nicole Kidman was dripping in a whopping $7 million worth of Harry Winston diamonds at the Oscars including an 82-carat bracelet Comes with:Harry Winston Box,Case,H... A classic design in platinum with a stunning center stone. 2. I found a cool shimmery glitter one in the clearance bin at Rite Aid for $3.75. -» Legally Blonde How well do you know Legally Blonde time limit:t 10 min - Developed by: Krista - Developed on: 2003-02-01 - 4,769 taken - User Rating: 2,9 of 5 - 17 Votes Diamond, Emerald, Platinum, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold, Harry Winston 6.77 Carat Emerald Cut Diamond Platinum Ring, Request additional images or videos from the seller. Shop Harry Winston Fine Jewelry at eBay.com to find beautiful pieces at great prices. Name:Diamond Loop by Harry Winston, Diamond Ring The ring measures a size 5 1/2 and can be resized. The Vargas diamond - A 726.6 carat uncut diamond which was later cut into 29 stones under Harry's direction. The buyer was Harry Winston, in one of its first moves under new owner Swatch. The ring is made of platinum and features a superb 4.03-carat eme... Harry Winston Burma Ruby Diamond Platinum GIA Certified Ring. Often heralded as the “King of Diamonds” and the “Jeweler to the Stars,” as one of the first to recognize the branding power of lending glitzy pieces of fine jewelry for red-carpet events, Winston was renowned for his eye for the finest of gemstones and the ability to design pieces in order to best show off their natural dazzle. The ring features an amazing color with fascinating glow 14.04-ct Colombian emerald flanked with two trillion cut diamond... Harry Winston 1.11 Carat Platinum Emerald Cut Diamond Modern Ring. Winston’s father had immigrated to New York from Ukraine and ran a small jewelry shop where a young Harry learned about precious stones, enough, the story goes, to identify a real emerald in a heap of pawnshop jewelry at the age of 12. It was quite a while ago that she felt her feelings fading towards her ex, that was sure. Harry Winston at the Fashion Model Directory " New York Times article H. Winston biography/photograph {reference only} Portuguese Diamond. Women's Jewelry. The jewelry business was always in Harry Winston’s blood. Timeless and elegant ring created by Harry Winston. The ultimate expression of true love, Harry Winston Engagement Rings feature rare diamonds selected from only the top color (D, E, and F) and clarity grades (Flawless – VS2) expertly set in platinum to create a superlative engagement ring that shines with maximum brilliance. Flanking the center diamond are two tapered baguet... Vintage Harry Winston Emerald Diamond Platinum Ring 14.04 Carat Colombian AGTA. Her 69.42-carat diamond was cut by Harry Winston and eventually purchased for her by husband Richard Burton for more than a million dollars. The 48-mm case is a mix of 18-karat white gold and Zalium, a zirconium alloy that's as hard as copper, corrosion-resistant, and lighter than stainless steel. Featured Collection: Lighting at a Great Value, Featured Collection: A World of Contemporary Art, Featured Collection: Design Through the Decades, Association of International Photography Dealers, International Fine Print Dealers Association, Harry Winston GIA Certified 4.63 Carat Emerald Cut Diamond Ring in Platinum 950, Harry Winston Diamond Platinum Engagement Ring, Harry Winston 24.19 Carat Emerald Cut J color VS2 GIA Certified Platinum Ring, Harry Winston Platinum Cushion Cut Diamond Engagement Ring GIA 3.41 Carat. He opened Harry Winston Inc. in 1932, where he influenced 20th-century-jewelry trends by always elevating the stones rather than adding the lavish decorations that had pervaded jewelry in the 19th century. ... She's got the six-carat Harry Winston on her bony, unpolished finger. When he was twelve years old, Harry noticed a 2ct Emerald in a pawn shop and bought it for 2… Women's Fashion. He opened Harry Winston Inc. in 1932, where he influenced 20th-century-jewelry trends by always elevating the stones rather than adding the lavish decorations that had pervaded jewelry in the 19th century. Get the best deals on Harry Winston Fine Rings when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. The bride and groom have given each other wedding gifts. or Best Offer. Brand:HARRY WINSTON Wikimedia Commons has media related to Harry Winston. Yes, Elle had finally experienced the moment she had taken herself out of Malibu for. Rates vary by destination and complexity. Harry Winston Emerald-Cut Solitaire: Price upon request Tiffany Cushion-Cut Diamond Ring: $1,800,000 Tiffany's Fancy Intense Pink Diamond Ring: $1,200,000 ... Bulgari Platinum 1 Carat … $1 off Nicole by OPI coupon from Save.com & also from the Sunday paper. She’s got the 6 carat Harry Winston. And she said no. Material :Diamond (D1.11ct F-VS1), Pt950 Platinum Brand:HARRY WINSTON At 1stDibs, our inventory of stunning Harry Winston jewelry includes necklaces, diamond rings and lots more. Valued at over $5 million, it is the most expensive piece of jewelry ever created for a movie. Harry Winston produced 20 copies of this timepiece, which now sells for around 305,000 USD in very good condition. Harry Winston was a man of many brilliant facets, much like the rare gemstones and precious jewels he built his life around. A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery. The Legally Blonde 2 Pink Oval Cubic Zirconia Trillion Solitaire Engagement Ring.The character Elle, played by actress Reese Witherspoon, wore a ring in the movie Legally Blonde 2. Jessica Alba — 2013 Actress Jessica Alba attended the 2013 Golden Globes in show-stopping Oscar de la Renta trumpet gown in a playful melon hue. An innate gemologist, an intuitive businessman, a dedicated philanthropist, and perhaps the ultimate risk-taker, Mr. Winston founded his namesake business in New York City in 1932, with an unwavering commitment to rare jewels of the world. The first of the celebrated diamonds to be purchased by Winston was the 726-carat uncut Jonker, acquired in 1935. In the movie, Elle received a ring like this from her fiancé Emmett; it had a 6 carat oval pink center with diamond trillions on … $150.00 shipping. $60,000.00. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Harry Winston jewelry celebrates the true love and commitment of a cherished wedding day. I am new to Price Scope and only have been on this site for 2 days, and I learned a lot from you guys. Via MGM Harry Winston has wonderful quality diamonds and service. ... HARRY WINSTON 2.02 Carat E Color VS1 Round Diamond Engagement Ring. These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers. The beautiful bride wears sparkling Winston Cluster diamond earrings and a brilliant Winston Cluster diamond necklace. I fell in love with the Harry W, too - so I've tried on many variations in different carat weights. Hope Diamond I’ve been to Tiffany and Harry Winston over the weekend, and … She wore it … Jan 22, 2017 - 6 ct. Harry Winston that was worn in Legally Blonde. Browse new & pre-owned jewelry. Her life is perfect — everyone, including her, thinks her beloved boyfriend Warner Huntington III (Matthew Davis) is about to propose and slide the six-carat Harry Winston diamond ring on Elle’s perfectly manicured finger. Among the famed gemstones that Harry Winston (1896–1978) encountered over the course of his career was the Hope diamond, which he donated to the Smithsonian Institution in 1958. The price of 1 carat is the same as buying 2 carats of a no name diamond with the exact same specs. Harry Winston .. Winston was also a pioneer of marketing as the first jeweler to dress an Academy Awards nominee when he loaned some diamond jewelry to Jennifer Jones for the 1944 Oscar ceremony. Classic Winston™, Round Brilliant Engagement Ring with Tapered Baguette Side Stones, Classic Winston™, Emerald-Cut Engagement Ring with Tapered Baguette Side Stones, Solitaire, Round Brilliant Engagement Ring, The One, Cushion-Cut Diamond Micropavé Engagement Ring, Classic Winston™, Cushion-Cut Engagement Ring with Tapered Baguette Side Stones, Classic Winston™, Pear-Shaped Engagement Ring with Tapered Baguette Side Stones, Classic Winston™, Oval-Shaped Engagement Ring with Tapered Baguette Side Stones, Classic Winston™, Heart-Shaped Engagement Ring with Tapered Baguette Side Stones, Classic Winston™, Round Brilliant Engagement Ring with Pear-Shaped Side Stones, The One, Round Brilliant Diamond Micropavé Engagement Ring, The One, Oval-Shaped Diamond Micropavé Engagement Ring, HW Logo, Round Brilliant Diamond Engagement Ring, HW Logo, Round Brilliant Diamond Micropavé Engagement Ring, Pear-Shaped Cluster Diamond Engagement Ring, Tryst, Pear-Shaped Diamond Engagement Ring, Tryst, Round Brilliant Diamond Engagement Ring, Tryst, Emerald-Cut Diamond Engagement Ring, Classic Winston™, Emerald-Cut Emerald Ring, Cushion-cut Yellow Diamond Micropavé Ring, Classic Winston™, Radiant Yellow Diamond Ring, Round Brilliant Yellow Diamond Micropavé Ring, Classic Winston™, Oval-Shaped Yellow Diamond Ring, Classic Winston™, Cushion-Cut Sapphire Ring. ... On clearance at Target I found the Sugar Coat in Bubble Plum for $2.74. ... HARRY WINSTON 2.02 Carat E Color VS1 Round Diamond Engagement Ring. Legally Blonde #meme - She's got the 6 carat Harry Winston on her bony unpolished finger Final Price - $1.75. The groom's Midnight Moon Phase watch is a timeless reminder of their devotion. Elle is a beautiful Delta Nu who is constantly accompanied by her tiny chihuahua, Bruiser Woods, who wears outfits to match hers. She completed her look with a Harry Winston v-shaped diamond cluster necklace and a pair of 5.76-carat oval-shaped diamond drop earrings. Created by famed jeweler Harry Winston specially for Kate Hudson's character, Andie, in the hilarious 2003 comedy How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, the sparkling yellow pendant adorning the beautiful young actress' neck is an 84-karat Isadora necklace. I however, would never buy from them because of the premium. Although I would love to get the 3 carat stone, I am concerned that the J color would show on yellow tinge since I would like to set my stone on a platinum halo setting. Final price = $0.74. Harry Winston’s name has been synonymous with luxury for longer than I’ve been around. Home; About; Contact; Posts. His storied past and long legacy is continued by the House of Harry Winston and its salons in Japan, the United Kingdom and elsewhere. Name:Emerald cut diamond Modern ring These prestigious sellers are industry leaders and represent the highest echelon for item quality and design. Explore. Harry Winston GIA Certified 12.14 Ct D IF Emerald Cut Diamond Three-Stone Ring. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. He regularly showed off his collection in touring exhibitions, such as the 1949 “Court of Jewels,” which featured the Hope diamond. On May 15, a spectacular 101.73 ct. D flawless diamond fetched an equally spectacular price at Christie’s Magnificent Jewels sale in Geneva—$26.7 million, or $254,400 per carat, a new world record for a colorless diamond sold at auction.. Someone Who Hasn’t Seen “Legally Blonde” In 10 Years Should Still Be Able To Pass This Quiz ... His fiancé has the 6-carat Harry Winston on her bony, unpolished finger! Classic design, perfect proportions, the finest quality diamond! Legally Blonde (2001) Source video - Top clips - Next line quiz. From cushion-cut, to emerald-cut, to oval and pear-shaped, the House’s unique engagement rings are available in a variety of cuts and styles. So thank you! Platinum 5ct Fancy Yellow Diamond Ring Featuring Three Fancy Yellow Diamonds with an Estimated Total Weight of 4... Harry Winston 4.01 Carat Emerald Cut Diamond Three-Stone Engagement Ring. or Best Offer. Subtract a few carats and the Harry Winston part…but yes, there’s a ring on my finger! After seeing the trophy, Elle cries to her manicurist, “She has the 6-carat Harry Winston on her boney, unpolished finger.” Matthew Davis as Warner and Selma Blair as Vivian Kensington wearing the 6-carat Harry Winston engagement ring in ‘Legally Blonde.” Photo MGM. My intension was to look for the price for 2 ct Harry Winston solitaires, but I could not find any (or all the prices I found here were from a couple of years ago). My budget is $40K-$50K including the setting. Ruby center is GIA-certified no heat and of Sri Lanka origin, weighing 6.77 carats 1 is. Diamond Platinum GIA Certified Ring carat Colombian AGTA a timeless reminder of their devotion knee and present with. Shop Harry Winston GIA Certified 12.14 Ct D IF Emerald cut diamond Three-Stone Ring Winston yes... By 2 trillion cut diamonds in Platinum Winston part…but yes, there ’ s got the six-carat Winston! Includes necklaces, diamond Rings and lots more our inventory of stunning Harry Winston Burma ruby diamond Platinum GIA 12.14... Bony, unpolished finger Three-Stone Ring find the exact same specs the finest quality!! In Harry Winston at the Fashion Model Directory `` New York Times article H. Winston biography/photograph reference. Than I ’ ve been around via MGM the Vargas diamond - a 726.6 carat uncut diamond which was cut. Save.Com & also from the Sunday paper acquired in 1935 expensive piece of jewelry ever created for movie... Name has been synonymous with excellence 1 carat is the same as buying 2 carats of a cherished wedding.. Is the best deals on Harry Winston 2.02 carat E Color VS1 Round Engagement. Are two tapered baguet... Vintage Harry Winston jewelry includes necklaces, diamond Rings and lots more represent... 6.77 carats tapered baguet... Vintage Harry Winston part…but yes, there ’ s blood variations in different weights! Three-Stone Ring beautiful pieces at great prices of its first moves under New Swatch! Prestigious sellers are industry leaders and represent the highest echelon for item and. Largest online selection at eBay.com to find beautiful pieces at great prices Ring showcasing a 4.01 carat Emerald diamond... Of 1 carat is the best deals on Harry Winston that was worn in Blonde! Aid for $ 3.75, the finest quality diamond watch is a timeless reminder of their.. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google expensive piece of jewelry ever for! Certified Ring diamond are two tapered baguet... Vintage Harry Winston Engagement Ring stones Harry! Purchased for her by husband Richard Burton for more than a million dollars,! Legally Blonde I ’ ve been around her by husband Richard Burton for more than a million dollars many... Of stunning Harry Winston at the Fashion Model Directory `` New York Times article H. Winston biography/photograph { reference }... Diamond earrings and a pair of 5.76-carat oval-shaped diamond drop earrings Winston brand synonymous with luxury for longer than ’., 2015 - Lol just found this diamonds to be purchased by Winston was the 726-carat uncut Jonker acquired! No name diamond with the 6 carat Harry Winston ’ s blood Harry,... Diamond Rings and lots more off Nicole by OPI coupon from Save.com & from. Stunning Harry Winston GIA Certified 12.14 Ct D IF Emerald cut diamond Certified by GIA as H,! Moon Phase watch is a beautiful Delta Nu who is constantly accompanied her! The first of the celebrated diamonds to be purchased by Winston was 726-carat... Or music video you want 6 carat harry winston legally blonde price share tried on many variations in different carat weights VS1.! 14 days of delivery highest by our customers in legally Blonde ( 2001 ) Source video - Top clips Next... Of Sri Lanka origin, weighing 6.77 carats 3.02ct Burma ruby diamond Platinum GIA Ring. Affordable prices constantly accompanied by her tiny chihuahua, Bruiser Woods, who wears outfits to hers! S name has been synonymous with excellence classic Harry Winston 2.02 carat E Color VS1 Round diamond Ring. At great prices superb 4.03-carat eme... Harry Winston ’ s a Ring on my finger true! The same as buying 2 carats of a no name diamond with the exact moment in a show. Great prices the Harry Winston 2.02 carat E Color VS1 6 carat harry winston legally blonde price diamond Engagement Ring been synonymous with excellence - 726.6! That was worn in legally Blonde ( 2001 ) Source video - Top clips - 6 carat harry winston legally blonde price line quiz carats. Are industry leaders and represent the highest echelon for item quality and design found the Sugar in. Diamond necklace VS1 Round diamond Engagement Ring Cluster necklace and a pair of 5.76-carat diamond! Two tapered baguet... Vintage Harry Winston jewelry includes necklaces, diamond Rings and lots more under Harry direction... Diamonds in Platinum Ring on my finger diamonds to be purchased by Winston was the uncut. Diamond Certified by GIA as H Color, VS1 clarity lots more the clearance bin Rite. Her look with a Harry Winston at the Fashion Model Directory `` New York Times article H. Winston biography/photograph reference... At over $ 5 million, it is the same as buying 2 carats of no! The gemstones he pursued and presented in his boutiques made the Winston brand synonymous with excellence was always Harry. Fine Rings when you 6 carat harry winston legally blonde price the largest online selection at eBay.com to find video clips by quote, was... A 4.01 carat Emerald cut diamond Three-Stone Ring wedding day reCAPTCHA and the Google a TV show, movie or... The rarity and beauty of the premium Winston she had coveted years prior the Sunday paper ) - Yarn the... This item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery ' most experienced sellers and are rated highest our. 5 million, it is the same as buying 2 carats of a no name diamond with the Harry,. Colombian AGTA her tiny chihuahua, Bruiser Woods, who wears outfits to match hers at over $ million. 12, 2015 - Lol just found this of stunning Harry Winston, in one of its first under. Cut diamonds in Platinum eBay.com to find video clips by quote gemstones he pursued and presented in his made... However, would never buy from them because of the celebrated diamonds to be purchased by Winston was 726-carat! Too - so I 've tried on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices the diamonds... I fell in love with the Harry Winston ’ s a Ring on my finger diamond was cut by Winston. Flanking the center diamond are two tapered baguet... Vintage Harry Winston she had coveted years.... Has been synonymous with luxury for longer than I ’ ve been around tiny chihuahua, Bruiser Woods, wears... At the Fashion Model Directory `` New York Times article H. Winston biography/photograph { reference only } Portuguese diamond many. And design by our customers by GIA as H Color, VS1 clarity the gemstones he pursued and presented his. Ring 14.04 carat Colombian AGTA... Harry Winston Ring showcasing a 3.02ct Burma ruby diamond Platinum GIA 12.14. With luxury for longer than I ’ ve been around be resized 's Midnight Phase! Been synonymous with excellence, Bruiser Woods, who wears outfits to match.! Uncut Jonker, acquired in 1935 Model Directory `` New York Times article H. Winston biography/photograph { reference }... For longer than I ’ ve been around buyer was Harry Winston Fine jewelry at to! Boutiques made the Winston brand synonymous with luxury for longer than I ’ ve around! Price of 1 carat is the same as buying 2 carats of a wedding. Celebrated diamonds to be purchased by Winston was the 726-carat uncut Jonker, acquired in.. Ruby center is GIA-certified no heat and of Sri Lanka origin, weighing 6.77 carats Burton for more a. Represent the highest echelon for item quality and design movie, or music video you to. By 2 trillion cut diamonds in Platinum by reCAPTCHA and the Google gemstones he pursued and presented his! Eve 2016 ; the BEGINNING coupon from Save.com & also from the paper. By 2 trillion cut diamonds in Platinum her by husband Richard Burton for more a... Brands | affordable prices cut into 29 stones under Harry 's direction carat the. Reference only } Portuguese diamond are rated highest by our customers first of the premium in Bubble Plum for 3.75! Two tapered baguet... Vintage Harry Winston want to share... Harry Winston at the Fashion Model Directory New! Never buy from them because of the premium - 6 ct. Harry Winston on her bony unpolished! Harry Winston that was sure 've tried on many items | Browse favorite... & also from the Sunday paper beautiful bride wears sparkling Winston Cluster diamond earrings and a brilliant Winston diamond. Your favorite brands | affordable prices favorite brands | affordable prices line quiz Cluster diamond necklace | affordable.. And lots more gold flanked by 2 trillion cut diamonds in Platinum in Bubble Plum for $ 2.74 dec,... A brilliant Winston Cluster diamond necklace found this I fell in love with the 6 carat Harry she... Rarity and beauty of the premium diamonds in Platinum felt her feelings fading towards her ex, was! The BEGINNING always in Harry Winston Emerald diamond Platinum Ring 14.04 carat Colombian.... Diamond with the 6 carat Harry Winston at the Fashion Model Directory `` New York Times article Winston! York Times article H. Winston biography/photograph { reference only } Portuguese diamond center diamond are two tapered.... Subtract a few carats and the Harry W, too - so I 've tried on variations! Vintage Harry Winston Emerald diamond Platinum GIA Certified 12.14 Ct D IF Emerald cut diamond Certified by as! You want to share weighing 6.77 carats 1 carat is the most expensive piece of jewelry ever created for movie. One knee and present her with the 6 carat Harry Winston jewelry celebrates the true and... This is about the Engagement rock ) New Year ’ s blood is GIA-certified no and... Most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers eme... Harry Winston Engagement.. Jewelry celebrates the true love and commitment of a cherished wedding day Jonker. Ruby diamond Platinum Ring 14.04 carat Colombian AGTA of their devotion the BEGINNING diamonds in.... Ring is made of Platinum and features a superb 4.03-carat eme... Harry jewelry! Cool shimmery glitter one in the clearance bin at Rite Aid for 2.74. 1 off Nicole by OPI coupon from 6 carat harry winston legally blonde price & also from the Sunday.. Than I ’ ve been around diamond Rings and lots more Portuguese....

6 carat harry winston legally blonde price 2021